Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's Breakfast With The Boyfriend

"Samantha and Jack's story continued."

5
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Samantha was sitting up against her headboard this morning after hearing her roommate leave.

Her roommate had again visited last night and Samantha was kind a replaying the whole thing in her head. She could still feel her roommate’s lips on hers and her roommate’s fingers deep in her pussy bring her over the edge.

Even though what she was sharing with her roommate felt so good, she still wasn’t sure why this ever started. She and her roommate never discussed these visits during the day and there was no talking about it at night. She had tried to figure out if her roommate had a problem with her boyfriend, but that was quickly dispelled when she had walked in on them one afternoon in mid fuck.

She finally decided to hell with it! We are enjoying each other and nobody is getting hurt over it so why worry about it any longer. Just opposite we are both having the time of our lives with it.

She went to get out of bed and that’s when she noticed her boyfriend Jack leaning against the door.

“Hi beautiful; I didn’t want to disturb you when you looked so deep in thought,” said Jack.

Samantha was a little startled and then whole lot more worried Jack would notice the after effects of her time with her roommate. She quickly pulled some covers to her to cover up with. Why she didn’t have a clue. Jack had seen her nude more times than she cared to count, but she felt the need to be covered at that moment.

Jack just looked on at her and shook his head at her tempts to cover up.

“Feeling shy this morning?” said Jack.

“Not really! I just wasn’t expecting somebody to be in the house. Speaking of which how did you get in here?” asked Samantha.

“Julie let me in as she was leaving. I hope you don’t mind,” said Jack.

“That’s okay, but I need few alone minutes. Why don’t you go down and start some coffee for me. I’ll be down shortly,” said Samantha. She blew him a kiss as she darted into the bathroom before he could move towards her.

Well Jack was a little put off. He was hoping to maybe entice her for some play time. He harrumphed at the bathroom door and went down to the kitchen.

Samantha safely behind the locked bathroom door was trying to collect herself a little. Jack had surprised her alright. She was feeling bad for not being more loving, but she couldn’t risk him seeing or tasting Julie on her. She jumped in the shower and decided she’d make it up to him.

After her shower, Samantha took the time to do her hair and makeup so she would look good for Jack. What she didn’t take time for was clothes of any sort. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled as she left the bathroom thinking about Jack’s next reaction.

She walked down to the kitchen and saw Jack thumbing through the paper. He looked up and just about feel out of the chair seeing her standing there in her nude splendor.

“WOW! Shy no more I see,” said Jack.

“Well what do you think big boy?” said Samantha.

“I was thinking about breakfast, but I think you’ll satisfy my appetite better than bacon and eggs would!” mumbled Jack.

Samantha just smiled and walked over to Jack. She straddled his lap and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

“Are you hungry big boy?” she asked.

In response to her question, he lifted her off his lap and sat her on the edge of the table not worrying about the paper that was laying there. He pushed her back a little and buried his face into her pussy.

She gasped as his tongue ran over her clit, but he was really hungry so he didn’t slow down. In no time, he had her squirming all over the table panting for breath.

Jack slowly worked a finger into her pussy as he was licking and sucking her clit. He knew she was close to the edge, but wanted her to suffer a little for blowing him off earlier so he slowed down. He slowed his pace on her clit and just slowly worked his finger in her pussy gently.

Her reaction was swift and immediate! Gasping for breath, she screamed at him not to stop! He redoubled his efforts on her clit, but slid the finger out of her pussy and slid it in her ass.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

That was the last straw for her and she squirted all over his face with guttural scream escaping her lips at the same time.

After a few minutes to catch her breath, Samantha sat up on the edge of the table and leaned over to give Jack a kiss.

“Well big boy you had your breakfast can I have mine now?” asked Samantha.

With that, she slid off the table pushing Jack away at the same time. She grabbed his shirt yanked it over his head in almost one motion. She leaned forward taking his right nipple in her mouth. As she was playing with his nipple, her hands were busy undoing his pants.

Samantha slid down Jack’s chest and stopped just long enough to tongue his belly button causing him to jump a little. She looked up smiled at him with that.

She had his pants down his legs as she came level with his hardening cock. She leaned forward and took the just the head in her mouth. Jack let out a small gasp as she took him a little deeper in her mouth.

Samantha was working up and down the length of his cock tonguing him from the base to the head. She would take him all the way into her throat and he would gasp every time.

Jack was getting weak in the knees with the attention Samantha was giving his cock. He had to lean forward towards the table to support himself, but as he did that Samantha had just taken him in her throat and the sensation drove him over the edge. With no warning, he unloaded her throat hard and fast.

Samantha was surprised and choked a little as he came in her throat, but she swallowed as much as she could. There was still a little that dribbled out of the edge of mouth as she pulled back to get a breath.

They both took a moment to catch their breath, but Jack recovered quicker. He reached down picked up Samantha and sat her on the edge of the table again. With giving her much warning he slid right into her pussy. She gasped at the sudden penetration, but he soon had her panting with his action.

He was sliding his cock in and out of her with a quick pace. She wrapped her legs around him trying to control his movements a little, but it wasn’t helping to control his pace.

All once he stopped and looked down at her and said, “I want a special treat this morning since you turned me away up stairs.”

Samantha looked at his face and knew what he wanted. She thought this was going to be good!

Jack slid out of her pussy and lifted her up a bit to slide in her ass. As he slid into her, she let out a sharp squeal. Jack settled into a study rhythm in Samantha’s ass. As he was pounding her ass she reached down and started playing with her clit.

All this was bring her closer to cumming again and Jack could feel it and quickened his pace in her ass. Suddenly she started cumming and as she clenched her ass muscles this triggered Jack into cumming as well deep in her ass.

They both lay still for a few moments catching their breath and coming down from the emotional release.

Jack started sliding from Samantha’s ass, but she wrapped her legs around him to stop him from pulling away. She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips and told him to stand up, but not move away.

As Jack raised up and backed away just a bit to allow Samantha to get up off the table. She slid off the table knelt in front of Jack and took him deep in her mouth cleaning his cum off his cock.

Jack was stunned that she did this. It was the first time she had ever taken him after anal sex.

Samantha finished up on Jack’s cock, but she turned her head slightly without Jack noticing and smiled at Julia who had been standing just out of Jack’s eyesight most of the time they had been having sex. Samantha wasn’t sure why Julia had watched, but realized she didn’t care either.

Julia disappeared from sight and Samantha grabbed Jack’s hand pulled him towards the shower.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments