Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank You Love

"He surprised me that night with a ring, and I was going thank him with the best sex he ever had."

9
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
655 words 655 words
Kyle and I had the best relationship a couple could ever dream of having. We hadn't been dating more than a few months, but had known each other for years, which helped speed our relationship along.

We met years before when my stepdad introduced us at a football party. At that time I was seventeen, married, and pregnant. Kyle was in his late twenties, also in a relationship, and was engaged.

A few years later Kyle and I found more common ground. The relationships we had been in years before tragically ended in two separate accidents, just months apart. We related in the pain of losing the love of our lives.

Another couple years had passed and we needed move on from heartache. I struggled in the dating scene, who wanted date a twenty-one year old widow, and single mom? Kyle struggled with the concept of dating, he hadn't dated anyone since high school, and dating trends had changed. Eventually my stepdad nudged Kyle into asking me out, and so began our new chapter in life.

Kyle was perfect, after just a month or two things were going well, and becoming serious. People had made comments about we would be the couple engaged before we dated a year, but I never believed them. Sure Kyle and I had talked about marriage, he even knew my ring size.

I could tell the day of the Super Bowl party he was anxious, but I didn't think much of it. My stepdad had a huge party every year, and this year was no different. Carolina and Denver where playing, and everyone was cheering for Denver.

At half time Kyle shouted he had an announcement he needed to make, I was confused at what it could possibly be. He said, "Most of you know that I have been dating Gator for the last few months. She has opened my heart to love again, which I never thought was possible.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Baby I love you, and can't wait to see what life has for us in the future."

I realized he was about propose, and I had tears streaming down my face. As he got on one knee he said, "I would love nothing more than for you to be my wife, will you marry me?"

I said, "YES!"

He stood up and kissed me, while everyone clapped and cheered.

After the game we went home. I told him how much I loved the ring, and how I was still in shock.

When we got home I told him that I was going thank him all night for making this night so special.

We went into the bedroom, where I couldn't keep my hands off him. He sat on the bed, propped up with pillows. I straddled his lap and passionately kissed him, and ran my fingers through his hair.

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer.

I could feel him getting harder through his jeans. I got up and undid his pants and pulled his cock out. I instantly started sucking on him, he moaned as he started leaking precum. Once I had enough I sat up and swallowed.

I got off the bed and removed my clothes, Kyle also removed his clothes. I straddled Kyle once again, I kissed his neck and rubbed myself against him, not allowing him enter. His hands wandered down my sides to my ass, which he smacked.

I continued to grind on him and I teased him and would let his tip enter my wet pussy, then I removed him, than let him enter a little further, repeating until he was eventually all the way inside.

I loved the way he felt inside. I rode him hard, until I orgasmed at which time he flipped me onto my back and took control. He thrusted hard into my pussy, rubbing my clit with his fingers. He came as I had my second orgasm.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments