Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the first of a series of stories about love and lust that has its roots in real events. The names have been changed but not to protect the innocent, there are no innocents in this series. There's not much explicit sex in this chapter but it introduces most of the cast of characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I promise the follow on chapters are plenty explicit! If you like it, say so and please leave a comment."

This is an ostensibly true story but it did not happen to me, it happened to a friend of ours, who met through one of my co-workers, Jessica, or Jessie, and her then-boyfriend James. Yes, Jessie and James, quite the coincidence, I know. Let me start at the beginning.

I first met Jessie about six years ago when she joined our company as the front desk receptionist. I was instantly attracted to her; she is very intelligent, much younger than I am, and very pretty. She is what we used to call short and stacked, a shade over five feet tall with a full and nicely proportioned body with generous hips that tapered to a smaller waist and then flared out to even more generous breasts. She must have felt that her breasts were her best assets because she dressed to, I won’t say show them off but rather to accentuate them. I often wondered how they would feel in my hands and against my chest. I still do, from time to time.

I never tried it on with her however, not because I didn’t desire her but because I am married to a woman who is so far out of my league that I sometimes can’t believe she is with me. One day, over lunch, Jessie caught me ogling her chest and she flat-out asked me if I was attracted to her. “I am,” I said, “But I am married to a woman far above my station and a fling with you is not worth risking what I have at home.”

“Too bad,” she said, “I think you and I could have a lot of fun together.” And that was the end of our flirting – for now. By mutual and unspoken agreement, we never spoke of our attraction to each other but that didn’t mean it slacked in my appreciation of her body and her mind.

About two years after joining us, she was the personal assistant of the regional director. There was a rumour that she had performed some special favours for him but I know better. She is way too sharp to be a receptionist. We continued our social relationship, occasionally sharing coffee or lunch and as our relationship grew, we found it easy to share more personal things about our lives. I helped her through a nasty breakup and she helped me through a brief time when my wife and I hit a couple of potholes.

It was during one of our lunch ‘dates’ that I revealed to her my enjoyment of writing erotic stories and she shared that she did the same, the difference being that I had no problem with publishing my work; she kept hers to herself. I told her about Lush and gave her my handle and there were numerous conversations over coffee outside of work. When I introduced her to my wife, Kelly, who wasn’t aware at the time of my penchant to write naughty stories, they too hit it off but Jessie discretely kept my confidence.

Then Jessie met James, and they very quickly progressed from a blind date to an exclusive couple in just a few weeks. She was head over heels for him and I was so pleased for her that she had found someone to make her happy. She invited Kelly and me to dinner one night where she introduced me to James as her ‘work dad.’ I had told my wife about our relationship, leaving out the depth of my attraction to her of course- no point in making extra trouble for myself, even referring to Jessie as my work-wife. She laughed when I said that, revealing that she had a male co-worker that she quite liked and they used the same terms about each other.

It was no surprise that, less than a year after they had met, Jessie and James announced their engagement. What did surprise me was that, her father having passed about ten years previously, she asked me to walk her down the aisle. I of course was thrilled and honoured to be asked and I told her so.

When I told Kelly the news, she took the opportunity to tease me a little, “That’ll be weird for you, walking your work-wife down the aisle!” she said with her customary twinkle in her eye. When I protested, she softened, “I know you like her, I know that if we weren’t married you’d probably sleep with her. I get it, she’s cute and you are a boob man!” She pressed her own rather generous breasts together to tease me. That led to an impromptu session in our bedroom where she held her breasts around my cock and I ejaculated all over her face and upper chest. I of course helped her clean up the mess.

(Are you still with me? I promise we’re getting to the good parts.)

It was now the night of the rehearsal, the wedding party was quite small, only the happy couple, the Best Man, the Maid of Honour, one other attendant each, myself and Kelly who was quite pleased when Jessie included her by asking her to play piano for the service. We hosted the rehearsal dinner at our house and the dinner morphed into a party, during which we were all quite drunk.

Like many people, my wife’s inhibitions get lowered when she’s had a few and she had more than a few that night. She pulled Jessie into a corner and told her that I had the hots for her, but I think Jessie’s answer surprised her. “I know he’s attracted to me,” she said. “But I know something you don’t.”

“And what might that be? Asked my instantly suspicious wife as she glared at me.

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

“I know that he loves you more than you know,” Jessie said.

“And how do you know that?” asked Kelly.

“Because I offered myself to him and he refused me,” she said. My wife’s mouth fell open. “And do you want to know why? It’s because he told me, and I quote, ‘However amazing an affair with you might be, I am married to a woman far above my station and a fling with you is not worth risking what I have at home.”

“He turned you down? He said that?” my wife asked. Jessie nodded and my wife came over to me and kissed me, “You are so getting laid tonight!”  I just smiled and said nothing. Then Jessie asked if she could speak to Kelly privately. They went to another room and when they came back, she came to me and pulled me aside.

“She just asked me if we wanted to spend the night with them!” she whispered. “Like the four of us! Can you believe it?” I could but I didn’t say so. Jessie had revealed to me that she liked having sex with both men and women and that she and James had tried group sex.

“Is that something you want?” I asked. Kelly shook her head no. “Ok then, we will politely decline.” I went to tell Jessie the news and she said she was disappointed but that she understood.

Now our house is rather large with four nice sized bedrooms, one of which we have converted to a home office/den. It does have a pullout couch so it could be used as a bedroom in a pinch.

By this time no one was in any shape to drive anywhere so we offered to accommodate everyone as best we could or they could take taxis home. The two folks who were attendants were a couple but they both said they had to work in the morning and choose to leave. We all bid them goodnight and then set to sorting out the sleeping arrangements. Six people, four of whom were with their partners, and four beds. No problem, right?

We showed Jessie’s Maid of Honour, Serena, to the spare bedroom and my wife made up the pull-out for James’ Best man, Scott. Jessie and James took the other bedroom and after a final drink, we all retired to bed. We weren’t in bed more than five minutes before we heard Jessie and James going at it.

Turns out that, unlike my wife who is a moaner, Jessie is a screamer and she announced to anyone within earshot (we all were) how amazing he was making her feel. We also knew everywhere she wanted him to put his cock, how it felt in all of them and which place it was when she announced her orgasm to the world.

My wife and I also made love that night but we were a bit more discrete about it. If the house had been a little quieter, the others might have heard me urging my wife to let me come in her mouth but other than that, we restrained ourselves quite well.

In the morning, we were all well and truly hung over. My wife and I went downstairs first with Jessie and James arriving shortly after. “I hope we didn’t keep you awake,” said Jessie without a hint of shame. She sidled up to my wife, “I could make you scream like that you know!” She planted a soft kiss on her cheek then one a little less soft on her lips.

“Maybe another time,” said my wife. I made a mental note of that for later.

“Serena and Scott are surely having a bit of a lie-in, aren’t they?” I said.

Jessie just smiled, “A lie-in? I’ve never heard it called that before!” she giggled. “Listen.” We sat quietly for a moment and heard the unmistakable sounds of two people quietly fucking. “I got up to get some water a few hours ago and I noticed that the door to your spare bedroom was open. I peeked in and saw that Scott wasn’t in bed. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where he was.”

They came down about twenty minutes later, thinking they could fool us by one coming down a few minutes before the other. We offered the usual good morning greeting to them but once they had a mug of coffee in front of them, Jessie decided to have a little fun at their expense.

“So how was he?” she asked Serena. She just stopped with her coffee mug just below her lips and blushed.  

We all laughed and James, normally the quiet one, added his ten cents worth, “Maybe next time, Jessie and I can show you how to make her scream!” Serena’s face turned a half-dozen shades of red as she got up and left the room. She came back a few minutes later after having gathered herself, “It was pretty good,” she said, “but next time, it will be better!” She pulled Scott in for a hot kiss, “And for the record, mister, the next time is going to be later today when you take me home!”

We all laughed at that and then Kelly excused herself as the conversation started turning a bit risqué. She was never very comfortable talking about sex outside the bedroom so she just preferred to leave rather than be uncomfortable. After a few minutes, I joined her in the bedroom.

“Did you mean it?” I asked her.

“Mean what?” she said. I stared at her. “Oh, that. Maybe.”

We went back down and saw our guests off before returning to our ensuite bath and sharing a shower. While under the warm stream, we masturbated each other while we fantasized out loud about what it might be like to share ourselves with Jessie and James.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments