Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

"Her treatment had very simple instructions"

17
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"First erotic story. Feedback welcome - positive or negative. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know if you’ve had similar experiences."

Carla made her way, quickly, from the pool to the changing cubicles trying, in desperation, to not scratch the burning itch that had interrupted her swim. Safely locked inside her cubicle she pulled aside the edge of her swimsuit and drove her fingernails into her thick, black, pubic hair, scratching like crazy, finding a short-lived but satisfying relief from the irritation.

After a good scratch of the area, she peeled off her swimsuit and searched her bag for the medication she had collected from the chemist on her way to the pool. Opening the packet, she tipped the small plastic bottle into her hand and read the label. It had one simple instruction: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Carla wrapped her red, white and blue towel around herself and gathered her pubic gel, body wash and shampoo bottles and left the confines of her cubicle to find the showers. Opening the door to the ladies’ showers it was clear she had picked a bad time. It was full of women jostling for position in the large wet room. Carla hung her distinctive towel up on the hooks by the door and made her way through the shower room until she noticed another woman was gathering up her wash gear and was about to leave. They swapped places and Carla set down her three bottles on the ground before pushing the button to restart the flow of water.

With her body wet, she couldn’t wait to wash the irritating chlorine off her sensitive mound so chose the pubic gel and poured a small amount out into her hand. She turned her back to the shower, facing everyone else in the showers, and began massaging the gel into her bush, immediately feeling relief from the irritation. It felt wonderful.

The more she worked the gel into her mound, the thicker and more luxurious the lather became. Her fingers felt smooth and silky as they glided through her pubes and over her vulva. It must have had a lubricant infused with it. The gel smelled amazing, like fresh cantaloupe or mango, and massaging it into her intimate area was triggering euphoria.

Her slick fingers worked the lather through her pubic mound and into the various folds and crevices of her labia. She would have gone deeper had she not opened her eyes and seen that three or four women opposite, were watching her. Embarrassed, she turned back towards the shower and swapped the gel for the shampoo to continue washing her hair and body,

It was very comforting, letting the warm water rinse over her body, now completely relieved from the irritation her chlorine allergy had caused. The shower stopped after its allotted time and Carla crouched to pick up her bottles to leave. But on seeing the label on the pubic gel she remembered there was one more instruction: Repeat.

“Well, ‘Doctor’s Orders’ and all that,” she thought, before pushing the shower’s start button again. She poured the same amount of gel onto her hand and again turned her back to the shower. She massaged the gel into a thick foamy lather over her pussy. Again the euphoria started to spread through her body and mind, while her fingers glided through her pubes and pussy lips. This time she could feel that her clitoris had emerged from its daily hibernation, craving attention. The lubricating gel allowed her finger to rub and massage her clit comfortably, working it in and out and side to side, all within the thick white foamy lather.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

When she opened her eyes this time it was clear that all the women in the room were now transfixed on this young lady masturbating in the corner. Some were touching their own vulvas, some massaging a breast or teasing a nipple, but none could take their eyes off the girl in the corner.

Carla couldn’t stop, even if she wanted to. And she didn’t want to. This gel was making her feel so erotic, and it was such a thrill to see others were following her lead. Who knew that applying medication could be so arousing?

The shower had long since stopped but Carla kept going. She, and a few other women, had begun to make involuntary guttural sounds as the euphoria built inside. That familiar switch, from physical to emotional pleasure happened and Carla was beyond the point of no return. Her orgasm tumbled like a wave, over and over, crashing down on her body and flooding her mind with such an energetic release that she vocalised a sound that only ever happens during her most intense climaxes.

As she peaked her whole body trembled and her legs shook, causing her to partially collapse to the wet room floor. The sounds of the room, seemingly muffled over the last few minutes, suddenly became pin-sharp again as she her composure returned and she was able to hear and witness two or three other women experiencing orgasms of their own.

Now that the show was over, many of the women began to leave the shower room, one by one. Others had started to filter in, oblivious to the spectacle that Carla had just provided.

Carla rinsed off her soapy, juicy vulva and gathered up her bottles. Her towel was still there on the hooks, but instead of wrapping it around herself, she simply slung it over her shoulder and walked naked into the changing cubicle area. A few lucky men and boys caught a glimpse of her before she disappeared into her cubicle to get dressed. But none were as lucky as the women who shared her experience in the shower.

Carla noticed there was an expiry date on the side of the gel bottle but knew it would be used up well before then. Whatever was in the gel, it did more than scratch an itch. When, previously, she dreaded swimming at an indoor pool, full of irritating chemicals and chlorine, now she was looking forward to her next swim.

Published 
Written by Xanderbn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments