Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tickling Our Fancies

"No need to rush!"

6
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As I arrived at work on Monday, I found an envelope resting against my computer monitor. April was across from me hard at work, or so it seemed. I opened the envelope to find an invitation to dinner at her place. 

As I turned I found her looking at me eagerly awaiting an answer. I said, “Of course, wouldn’t miss it.” The dinner was on Thursday evening. I asked if I could bring anything and she assured me that she had everything under control. 

The week seemed to drag on as if Thursday would never arrive. When it did finally arrive, it was a long eight hours. At 5:00 I left my cubicle, told her I’d see her in a couple of hours and rushed home. I shaved, showered, and dressed in an Oxford shirt and khakis, and left for the florist to pick up flowers.   I arrived at the appointed time and was greeted by quite an alluring sight. There at the top of her Brownstone steps was April.
 
She was wearing a loose red top with yoga pants. The top quickly revealed that she was not wearing a bra, and the pants outlined her fit legs and tight posterior. April took pride in staying fit and that was an added bonus for me. She had a delicious smile radiating from her cherubic face and I quickly ascended the stairs, handed her the flowers and we simultaneously engaged in a rather lengthy passionate kiss. 

We entered and she told me to wait in the foyer while she got a vase for the flowers. April lived in a Victorian Brownstone, complete with the traditional oak molding and intricate paint schemes. It was well appointed with just the right amount of furniture, artwork, and accessories. The place was not overdone simply very tasteful. 

Upon her return, she took me on a brief tour leading me into her TV room. It was a large room on the first floor with a roll-top desk, a leather reading chair a big screen TV and a Futon which was opened and covered with a beautifully sewn quilt. I remarked on how intricate the design on the quilt was and she told me it was a family heirloom and was very dear to her. 

She had also brought me a glass of wine, told me dinner would be in a few minutes and to have a seat while I waited. I offered to help her in the kitchen but was told not to worry she was almost ready. I sat down in the soft leather chair and noticed some magazines on the table. 

Many were Cosmopolitan magazines, and other women related publications. As I thumbed through some I noticed dog eared pages indicating various articles about sexual as well as relationship issues. So, this is where she is getting her advice, I thought. April had mentioned only one friend from her past, Cathy.  She didn’t share much about her other than that they were close confidants for quite a few years. At least she had another female in her life that she could confide in. 

April returned and said dinner was ready so I followed her to the dining room. She had prepared a roast with roasted potatoes, asparagus, salad, and fresh bread. It all looked and smelled divine. The meal was more than delicious and we made a lot of small talk about work, and some of the personalities we shared our day with. As she sat across from me I was taken by her honesty, she was straight forward without being pretentious, a quality I find refreshing. 

April suggested that I retire to the TV room while she cleared the table. I agreed but only if I could help her. We loaded the dishwasher and I cleaned up the dining area. I told her I would meet her in the TV room and went back in. Soon she arrived and told me that dessert was being prepared but wouldn’t be done for a bit so she came in to talk. She removed the quilt from the futon and sat cross-legged across from me. 

It was just more talk about items of the day but it was delightful. We were both very relaxed. As we talked she smoothly segued into our last encounter. She told me that it was still vivid and very arousing to her. I assured her that it was for me also. “Really?” she asked. “You didn’t let me pleasure you though. How could it have been as good for you?”

“Just watching you and how you experienced the moment, was undoubtedly the most erotic experience of my life,” I told her. “It was more than sexual, it was cerebral.”

I wanted to broach a subject that I thought may make her feel uncomfortable but was an intense turn on for me so I just let it fly.
“April, as I was kissing and ministering to you, I looked up to see you squeezing your breasts and nipples. It was as erotic a scene as I have ever experienced. Are you into self-stimulation? You certainly looked as though you had done that before. 

Well, I thought I blew it as she looked down and seemed to be very embarrassed. 

“Yes, do you think I’m a dirty girl?”

“Why on earth would I think that?”

“My friend Cathy and I used to do it alone down in my basement when we were teenagers. I never went too far because I was afraid of the feeling that was building up almost like I was going to relieve myself, so I stopped short of what I finally experience with you. If I only knew then what I know now.”

I told her she had nothing to be ashamed about. Masturbation was a natural thing and that I had done it for years, and occasionally still do.

“You really do?” she asked.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I have been at it a bit more since we’ve been together just thinking of what we have experienced together.”

“I really do that for you?”

“Yes, and more, I have been experiencing some intense finishes of late thanks to you.”

“Have you ever done it in front of anyone?”

“Yes, in high school I dated a girl who was a sexual animal. Well, we both were. We were scared of unwanted pregnancy so we mutually masturbated. Having another girl stroke you is  an otherworldly experience.”

As she stared at me, I noticed her nipples poking out from her shirt, and she had her hand on her inner thigh. She looked like she was in a trance, but looked up and told me she was going to get dessert.

I was comfortable in knowing that she was accepting of our conversation and that it seemed to have a positive effect on her.

April returned carrying just two glasses of wine. She urged me to sit back against the end of the futon, handed me a glass and sat down next to me. Leaning over in a very faint whisper she cooed, “Would having me for dessert satisfy your sweet tooth?” 

I placed my wine on the table and took her face with both hands and kissed her as deeply, and softly as I had ever kissed anyone before. It was as if I was trying to enter her soul. She responded by sucking in my tongue which is an instant erection maker for me.

With that April sat back, grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and seductively pulled the shirt up and over her head exposing her beautiful breasts with nipples standing straight out almost begging to be touched. Standing before me now in one fell swoop she removed her yoga pants and panties. For the first time, April stood before me totally naked.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

 A true vision to behold. My penis, as stiff as it ever had been, was straining to get out. I reached for her, but she pushed my arms down and began unbuttoning my shirt. She finished and removed it. Next, she undid my belt and pulled my trousers down and off but leaving my underwear on.

My erection poked out through the underwear like a tent pole. April took the underpants and peeled them pulling them over the top of my cock which was now pointing right at her. The two of us were now naked with each other for the first time. 

I soon felt her hands exploring my penis and scrotum.

“This is the first time I have ever touched a man before. It’s so smooth but so hard.” 

“Yes, all because of you.”

She began stroking and rubbing which caused a stirring to begin to which I took her hand to slow things down.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No,” I said, “but I think you are aware of what will eventually result from what you’re doing, and I want to make this as long as we can.”
April then took her index finger and dabbed the tip of my penis. She watched as a long thin wisp of liquid stretched out before her.

“That’s precum, right? I read that it tastes salty.”

“Try it if you want, “

She put it to her tongue and said, ”It is salty but not bad, do you mind if I lick it off?”

I am not a fan of blow jobs. I think the term demeans women, as well as the term fellatio. I have had a woman lick around the head and use her lips only to suck on the head which was pleasurable. 

“Just the tip, or the underside, it’s very nice.”

April gingerly licked the tip of my engorged member and the sides as well. As she hit the thin strip of skin underneath the head, I groaned audibly. 

“Careful, that’s the most sensitive spot. We’ll be finished way too soon if you keep that up.”

Until now, I was just sitting on the edge of the futon, with April on her knees before me. I again felt she was in a demeaning position, She was not my slave, but my equal. I pulled her up and we embraced, my hardness pressing against her as her hardened nipples raked against my chest.

We gently reclined upon the cushion interlocked in each other’s arms. We began kissing passionately with an abundance of tongue play, ear-tickling, and neck nibbling. At this juncture, I had a thought and presented an alternative to April.

“Not sure what you had in mind tonight, but can we get each other off together? I don’t want to sound selfish, but it’s something that is very pleasurable for me, and I know you’ll like it too.”

There was no response, just a repositioning so that she and I could help ourselves and each other. She lay on her back with her knees slightly bent, while I lay next to her, my right arm around her neck so that I could reach her right breast. In this way, she could pleasure herself, and I could have my left hand for me also. (I know, a bit selfish but I just love her tits.) April began slowly rubbing the insides of her thighs and the edges of her vaginal area.

 I was stroking myself gingerly because what I was watching was extremely erotic. I also was ministering to her right breast and nipple which made her writhe on the cushion. Soon I noticed her arm was moving at a quickened pace and as I looked down she was using her fingers to give her clitoris some kind of work out. I was doing my best to keep from erupting and had to refrain from stroking. I whispered to her, “Let’s switch you do me, I’ll do you.” 

She somewhat reluctantly agreed and was now stroking me with her left hand while I stroked her clit with the fingers of my right hand.  What an erotic sight we presented to each other. Each lost in each other’s bliss. This was having its desired effect on both of us. Her clit was engorged and extremely sensitive but she gave no indication that she needed to stop.

 I, on the other hand, was doing everything I knew to keep from going over the edge. Suddenly she let go and pushed my hand away from her clit. It seemed that she was bound and determined to get herself off without too much help from me. I was more than OK with watching and it wasn’t a problem maintaining my erection.

 As she increased the speed in which she was rubbing, she began to gasp and utter small almost chirp like sounds. I knew she was close.

 With her other hand she was pinching and pulling her nipple I watched as she pushed up with her heels, arched her back and began breathing out in long muffled sighs. This went on for what seemed like minutes. Finally, she came back down and rested herself on the cushion, taking deep breaths and shaking. I held her tightly and she turned and kissed me gently.

“Oh my goodness, if only I had done that when I was a teenager, but I was just too scared to go that far.”

“I’m glad that you now know how good it can be.” 

As she was about to lie back down she looked at my erection, still as hard as ever. 

“Oh. What about you?? I know the last time you told me not to touch you, can I now?”

"I thought you’d never ask,” I chuckled.

Reaching down she took my now raging erection in her hand. There is usually some skin that moves along with the stroking, but it was so hard and stretched that it felt like her hand was simply gliding on a smooth surface. Soon the familiar sensation started to build from my scrotum and I knew I was close.

We were facing each other on our sides and she started to rub her nipples with my rock hard penis. An unexpected move, but one I dearly enjoy. I was very near when I managed to whisper, just use your finger here and I placed it on the frenulum (the thin strip) as she did so I erupted with strong jets of semen all over her breasts.

I had no way of aiming it anywhere else and I was afraid it might have turned her off. After I came back to my senses we embraced and slid our bodies over the semen I had shot all over her. 

After a while, in each other’s arms, she said, “We need to clean up.” 

I got up to get a towel, but she pulled me back down and whispered softly in my ear.

“You have made me feel so good. You don’t rush me, and I feel special when we are together like this. I want you to have all of me.”
“April, these past few weeks certainly have been magical for both of us. I am sure the magic will continue. 

We cleaned up, I got dressed and she just threw on a T-shirt that barely covered her ass. When we got to the door she took me to her and planted a long sensual kiss. I felt her hand rubbing an increasingly potent erection. I stopped her before we went any further.

"Not now," I whispered. "The best is yet to come!"

Published 
Written by solitary44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments