Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Motel Hook Up Chapter 1

"They kept the light on for us."

15
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I had placed an ad on a well-known hook-up site (at the time) and surprisingly got an almost instant reply from a married woman about a hundred miles south of me. Perfect, was my feeling, close enough to be accessible but far enough away as to not be an issue because I was living with someone at the time. Our relationship had grown stale, so I was looking for something on the side. 

We chatted back and forth through email for a while and our conversations quickly became more and more sexual. After all, we both knew why we were there. She told me that she was divorced, but still living with her husband (weird, I know), and also that she was my age, forty-nine.

We soon made plans to meet one afternoon at a motel halfway between us. I hadn’t even seen a picture, so didn’t know what to expect. I drove into the parking lot and saw an older woman who was quite sexy near a Corvette. I knew what she drove, so I knew that this was her. She had gotten a room and was waiting for me.

We both drove to the back of the hotel and parked near our room. I knew immediately that she had lied to me about her age, but I had always had a thing for older women and thought that she was hot as hell. I later found out that she had dropped ten years. She had just come from work, so was dressed professionally, wearing a black skirt, black hose, and a white blouse which did absolutely nothing to hide her ample breasts. She was fit, not thin or chubby. 

She handed me the key card and I opened the door and closed it behind us. She immediately turned to me, put her arms around my neck and began to give me a deep tongue kiss. I ran my hands up and down her back and ass as we stood there making out for a couple of minutes. We then exchanged pleasantries and she seemed pleased to be there.

She stood there and started to unbutton her blouse before I told her, “Wait a minute, that’s my job”. We lay on the bed together and began making out again as I continued unbuttoning her blouse. She shed her blouse and pulled down one bra strap. I pulled down the cup and began to gently suck and lick her left nipple. She squeezed it for me, as if feeding a baby. It was obvious to me that she considered her breasts as one of her best assets. Together we removed her bra and went back to kissing as I began to run my hand up and down the inside of her thigh.

Her shiny black (my favorite color) pantyhose felt great to my hand. I continued to move my hand further and further up her thigh until I could feel the heat from her pussy. She moaned and spread her legs wide as my hand cupped her pussy and gently rubbed with my thumb stroking her clit. I looked down and saw that there were no panties. That made my cock twitch even more inside of my jeans. 

She reached down and rubbed my cock through my jeans and moaned again as she found it already aching to be released. As I was running my hand inside of her pantyhose and touching the wetness between her legs, she was undoing my belt and unzipping my fly. I thought to myself that fifteen minutes ago, I had never met this woman and here I was now with our hands between each other’s legs. I quickly shed my clothes, except for my boxers and turned back to her.

I found her skirt’s zipper and together we removed the skirt. I immediately put my face between her legs and my mouth upon her pussy. I started to gently blow my hot breath against pussy as I opened my mouth wide. She moaned again and raised her ass off the bed to push herself harder against my mouth. I licked her through her pantyhose and was delighted to see that she was not shaved, I love the natural look. 

I thought of tearing her pantyhose to gain better access to her pussy, then thought better of it since I really didn’t know her, but I love the silky feel of stockings against me as I am eating or fucking a woman. I removed them instead with her helping by raising that delicious ass from our bed. I went back up to lay side by side with her again, kissing her mouth as my hand explored her clit, her pussy lips and that place where I would soon have my cock.

She, in the meanwhile, reached down and began to gently stroke and squeeze my throbbing cock through my boxers. She pulled on the waistband and my cock sprang free. I helped shed them and then she pushed me to my back, looked me in the eyes and said, “I LOVE to suck cock.”

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

With that, she got between my legs, took my cock into her mouth and began to prove that statement to me. Damn, she could suck cock! It wasn’t long before I had to stop her or cum. I laid her back on the bed and began to return the favor, savoring the delicious juices that leaked from her pussy. I gently sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue all over it as I used my fingers on her pussy. I let one of my wet fingers slowly rub that place between her pussy and ass and then all the way down to tickle her ass. I had to know if she would stop me, she didn’t, so I toyed with her ass and pussy as I licked and sucked on her now swollen clit. 

I knew that she was enjoying something that I was doing, because she kept lifting herself higher and higher into the air, with both of her hands on the back of my head holding me there, as if I was intending to go anywhere. It took only three or four minutes and she began to softly scream, "yes," I said softly. I did everything that I was doing a little faster and a little more intently as she came. When it subsided, I went down and licked the juices from her until she made me stop.

I went back to kissing her mouth gently and was pleasantly surprised as she hungrily licked her juices from my mouth and tongue. “I’m sorry that I came so quickly, I wanted to wait for you,” she said.

I was shocked and asked, “What makes you think that you are done?” She told me that she could only cum once. I told her I didn’t believe that, but she assured me that it was true. 

We lay there for a while fondling and kissing each other before she went down and took me into her mouth once again. I lay back and let her talented mouth and tongue work me over, until once again I was going to have to stop her or cum. I desperately wanted to feel the inside of that beautiful pussy while I was one hundred percent erect, so I laid her back on the bed and placed a pillow under that great ass. I got up over her ready to enter when she reached down and took my cock into her hand.

She rubbed my head over her clit and moistened it with her juices. She then guided me inside of her. I always loved a woman who would do that, it shows a man that she wants to fuck as much as he does. I purposely slid myself as slowly as I could inside of her, just enjoying the feeling of the first time inside of a strange pussy. 

She moaned as my balls touched her ass and I was buried inside of her as deeply as I could be. I began to slowly and deliberately pump my cock in and out of her as it throbbed inside of her. She raised her legs over my shoulders and I knew then that she was ready to be fucked harder. She reached down and played with her clit as I began to fuck her faster now. Soon, very soon, she was rubbing her clit harder and harder, so I raised myself up higher and gave her the best that I had. Her face was contorted and she was breathing harder.

I felt her pussy become wetter and wetter. It wasn’t long before she said, “Oh my god, I’m going to cum again, please cum with me!” Damn, that was all that it took and I plunged all the way inside of her and held it, as my cock throbbed madly inside of her. She didn’t that little scream again, so I fucked her as hard and fast as I could manage, as I emptied my hot load inside of her. 

We collapsed into each other and she began to laugh. I looked at her inquisitively and she said, “I never cum twice like that.” I thought to myself that we were not done yet. She soon got down between my legs again and began to clean her juices from my cock. When she was done she got back up and kissed me, I tasted the mixture of my cum and her juices as she did. 

We got dressed and walked over to a nearby restaurant before going back to the room to play for two or three more hours that afternoon. She did finally get her way and sucked me to completion and I did get my way and proved to her that she was multiorgasmic. We met many, many afternoons after that. The next time was even better than the first. I learned so much more about her.

 

Published 
Written by Cobra9652
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments