Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Swimming Pool Encounter

"An older couple share a sexy afternoon."

40
27 Comments 27
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My divorce had left me in pretty bad shape. I was overweight, flabby, tired and generally going downhill. I was drinking too much and eating rubbish food. One look in the mirror as I got out of the shower one morning shocked me. It was time for a complete change. If I wanted to see sixty, I needed to make some radical changes.

Weight and lethargy were the first things I needed to tackle. I stopped the takeaways, the KFC and the ready meals. I rediscovered my love of cooking. I really cut back on the drinking. Instead of supermarket plonk, I joined a wine club and learned to enjoy a couple of glasses of something good rather than a bottle of cheap rubbish.

I had always worked shifts so I had time on my days off to really come up with a fitness plan. Walking and cycling became part of my life. I started attending a gym. I even booked some sessions with a personal trainer. A very fit Indian lady who showed me how to use the machines correctly and not just be a meathead. Finally, I started swimming again.

Within a matter of weeks, I began to shed the pounds. I felt better and looked better. The better I felt the more I wanted to push myself. Nothing happened between me and the trainer but she made me feel good about myself.  She flirted with me and encouraged me. I got a good haircut and bought some better clothes. Feeling good, looking good?

One morning while halfway through my swim routine I spotted her. She a was similar age somewhere between her late forties and early fifties. As she walked along the pool I found myself admiring her. Her Speedo swimsuit fitted perfectly and showed the curves of a mature woman who looked after herself. 

Her bum, in particular, looked fantastic as she walked past. The swimsuit was one of those high leg cuts that emphasised her hips. I wondered if she was walking a little bit too slowly so I had plenty of time to see her. I felt my cock stir and stiffen as I admired her. 

I’d seen her before in the gym and often wondered if she was flirting with me. She would always warm up where I could see her, and sometimes while using a machine near me pause in what could only be described a lewd position, with her legs spread or her back arched, her tight gym outfits stretched over her body.    

We both began swimming lengths and occasionally stopped together at the end of the pool. I felt there was a mutual connection. Was she checking me out? I was certainly aware of her and found it difficult not to stare.

I finished my session and was about to leave. She was on the pool ladder getting out so I gave her some space. Just as I was about to pull myself onto the ladder I realised she had stopped at the top.  I had nowhere to go. My face was virtually in her bum, I wasn’t expecting that. At that moment she reached back and straightened the gusset of her swimsuit. I was inches away from her pussy and caught a glimpse of her lips.

She pulled herself out of the pool and walked towards the changing room. Her bum swayed in her tight swimsuit, I could barely take my eyes off it. I was aroused and had difficulty hiding my semi-hard cock in my trunks. Luckily the pool wasn’t very busy and I made it to the changing room. I knew I was going to need a wank when I got home.

Outside the swimming pool, I headed for my bike and began to unlock it. She walked straight up to me and began to unlock her bike. We looked into each other's eyes and kept looking.

"Hi," I said rather nervously, "good session?"

"Great," she replied. "I always feel so much better after a swim."

A moment's silence followed but we were both looking into each other's eyes.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"Very much," I replied. "I would like to see more."

Her smile confirmed I had not overstepped the mark.

"James," I said as I offered her my hand. 

"Sam," she replied

"Coffee?" I asked.

"I need to go home and shower," she replied. 

"Another time? " I asked, 

"I’d like that," she replied. I offered her my number and she gave me hers. We got on our bikes and both headed in the same direction. It seemed that we only lived a few streets away from each other. I reached my house first and I admired her from behind as she rode on.

I jumped in the shower feeling great. I’d had a good session and an unexpected encounter with a sexy woman. As I emerged from the shower I saw a new text on my phone.

Sam asked, "what are you doing?"

"Honest answer?" I replied.

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"I’m just out of the shower, naked and I’m going to have a wank."

"Will you be thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"What about you?" I asked

"Naked under a silk robe." 

"And?"

"I need to go to Sainsbury’s but I’m looking at my bedside cabinet where I keep my favourite dildo. I really want to."

"We could do it better together," I replied.

"Where?" she asked

"Mine or yours?" I replied.

"My kids will be home this afternoon."

"I‘m alone, my adult son is away. 23 Hill view."

"Two streets away,"  she replied.

"I’m ready."

"Fifteen minutes. I will be there."

I quickly threw on some jogging pants and a T-shirt and ran upstairs and changed the duvet on my bed.

My doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. Sam had her blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a sweatshirt and tight leggings. Her clearly visible and prominent camel toe gave me all the encouragement I needed. Her pussy was mine.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

I closed the door and began kissing her. She responded and we soon had our tongues in each other's mouths. I put my hand in her sweatshirt and felt for her tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples quickly hardened to my touch. I ran my hands down to her bum and began feeling her, no knickers either.

She was hugging me closely and I felt her hands on my arse. I quickly moved my hand round and began to rub her pussy. She was wet and slippery. I found her clit and began rubbing it with my thumb. Her hands pulled my joggers down and she reached for my cock. I was hard, harder than I had been in a long time.

She pulled away, dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Up and down my length taking in every inch. She stopped and began to lick and gently bite the tip. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes. I’d not had a blow job in years and told her.

"Same for me," she replied. "I’ve not done this for ages, it feels good."

She then resumed sucking me.  I felt great, my confidence surged and I began fucking her mouth. She stopped, stood up and looked me in the eye.

"Upstairs, now."

We made it to my bed and shed our clothes. Without hesitation she spread her legs. She had a small neat pubic tuft but her labia was either waxed or shaved. I ran my tongue along the length of her slit savouring her taste and wetness. I easily slipped a finger in and then two and began to finger fuck her while licking her clit.

I knew it wouldn’t take long and I began pushing my fingers into her. She began to pant and then went rigid before grunting the arrival of her first orgasm. I gave her a minute before positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy. One push and I was in. She was wet and warm. I began to thrust and quickly got a good pace going. Sam wrapped her legs around me drawing me in. I picked up speed.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said. "Go on."

"I’m going to cum."

"I want you to. Fill me up."

I felt my balls tighten and then I shot at least three loads into her.

We collapsed together and I rolled over and lay next to her. Both of us were panting.

We just lay there until our breathing stilled. I leant over and kissed her lips and then both nipples.

"I’m leaking," she said.

" I don’t mind," I replied. "I like it."

"Take my picture."

She raised her knees, spread her legs and more of my cum flowed out. 

I found my phone under the bed got up and took a couple of shots.

"Send them to me but don’t put them in the cloud. I want to look at them next time I’m wanking myself. Too many linked devices at home. Just be careful."

I looked down at her fit naked body. I instantly felt myself start to get hard. I walked to the side of the bed and thrust my cock into her mouth. she responded sucking me greedily. Within minutes I was fully hard again and ready for more

"Turn over, face down and stick your bum in the air."

She did as I asked and I saw her best feature in all its glory. The cycling obviously paid dividends. Not small but firm and so inviting. I was looking at two holes and so so tempted to go for the top one. I pushed my cock into her pussy and began fucking her with a slow deep rhythm. She began pushing back on my cock and together we got our tempo. I was about to reach round and start rubbing her clit when I realised that she was already frigging herself.

As I continued thrusting, I found myself staring at her bum hole. Very, very gently I ran my thumb around her opening. Sam didn’t  object and pushed back onto my cock. I reached around, lubed my thumb with some pussy juice and returned to her bum. I gently began to apply pressure. At first nothing, then ever so slowly I felt her open. I kept pushing and suddenly she opened and my thumb entered her bum.

'Oh my God! What did you just do?"

She pushed back onto my cock and I kept my thumb in place. 

I felt her orgasm coming as I thrust into her, I very gently began to move my thumb. Sam let out an enormous grunt and collapsed panting onto the bed. My cock slipped out and I withdrew my thumb. I just watched Sam lying face down on my bed breathing deeply.

"Do you need to come again?"  She asked. " I’m not ready to be fucked in the arse just yet," she said. "Why don’t you wank yourself and come on my bum, I’d like that."

A few long firm strokes with my hand is all it took and I shot another load halfway up her back. She turned over and I laid down next to her.

"I need to go soon," Sam said. "My kids will be home."

"We should talk."

"Yes, but I needed to fuck first, feel a real cock inside me. It’s been a long time. I’ve been checking you out for a few weeks. Something told me you would be swimming this morning. When I saw you I knew the time was right."

"Will I see you again?" I asked. 

"I’d like that" she replied. "I’m a freelance PA and translator so my hours are flexible and varied."

"I’m a shift worker."

"I need to use your shower, get all this cum off me and be ready when the kids get back."

Sam showered got dressed and we went downstairs. I kissed her deeply before she left and held her close. She promised me we would see each other again and have sex. She also reminded me to send her the photo I had taken

"I’m going to get a SIM card this afternoon. When I text you the number can you send me that photo? WhatsApp it, please."

We had one more kiss, I had a nice feel of her bum and Sam left. My cock hardened again as I watched her walk to my front gate.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments