Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Older Couple Meets for the First Time (Part III)

"In more than one way it sucks to be old"

16
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Summary of Parts 1 and II.   A mature couple become online friends and meet in person for the first time in New York City.   In Part 1, they settle in their hotel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In Part II, he gives her oral, and they both fall asleep tired."

Part III

One of the guarantees of growing old is that, at least once during the night, you will have to get up to use the bathroom. After I finished in the bathroom, I looked at Arlene. The dim light hid any signs of age. There before me was a womanly figure underneath the sheets. I could only see the outline of Arlene’s body. Still naked, I just stared at her admiring her large boobs but also appreciated who she was. Arlene was cultured, but not snooty. Further, from her many supportive comments in chats before we met, she made me feel better about myself.

I don’t like sleeping in the nude. I found a pair of boxes and crawled back into bed. Even though I was as quiet as I could be, Arlene awoke. She kissed me and then excused herself. Some during the night, she had put her panties back. I watched those panties as they walked away.

When Arlene reentered the room, she said, “Well, hello, handsome.” She crawled into bed next to me. She started kissing me, and in no time, her hand lay upon my cock. She started stroking me. The pills had fully kicked, and I was hard in no time.  

I started to play with her pussy, but she pushed my hand away and said, “Just relax.” She straddled me, not over my cock but my waist. She rubbed my chest and lightly drew her fingernails over my nipples. She leaned down to kiss me, but the kiss did not last long, as it was just too awkward for our older bodies to remain lip-locked in that position. 

Nimbly, she got between my legs and pulled off my boxes. I was pointing straight up. Arlene leaned down and started sucking my shaft. I hadn’t had a middle-of-the-night blow job since Obama’s first time. I followed her advice and just let it happen.  

Guys with huge dicks have one disadvantage, they can never be fully deep-throated (at least by most women). When all of me disappears inside a woman’s mouth, it just feels so right or, in military vernacular, “mission accomplished.” (Incidentally, from time to time, purely out of scientific curiosity, I’ve wondered what it feels like to have a mouth full of cock and have it explode down my throat but I will leave that thought for another day).

Arlene picked up the pace. She stopped and fingered herself briefly. She ran a wet finger on my lips and kissed me. I wanted her to straddle me, but she had other plans. She returned to her sucking. She was laser-focused on giving the best blowjob I had in the past decade. I usually last with blowjobs, but a small part of me wanted to get back to sleep, so I didn’t hold back and exploded. Arlene swallowed it all. We cuddled and wordlessly drifted back to sleep.

The next day, we had breakfast in our room. Arlene enjoyed her bagel with coffee. For me, bagel or toast, breakfast includes a glass of milk. As planned, we took the subway to Battery Park to board the boat to the Statue of Liberty. We took pictures of each other. Arlene and I grew up well before “selfie” was a thing. One of the joys of travel is asking some stranger to take your picture. We asked a few strangers to take our picture. All were happy to do so, and I think seeing an older couple out enjoying life and each other warmed their hearts.    

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

Returning to our hotel, before dinner, we had some wine on the rooftop terrace. We stood near the balcony railing and admired the view. At first, it was just the two of us on the terrace. We didn’t notice that two, thirty-something women had come up for wine and rooftop terrace time. I held Arlene close, and we kissed again, then went back to enjoying the view.

One of the women came up and asked, “So, how long have the two of you been married?” Arlene started to reply, “We only." I gave Arlene a gentle nudge to the ribs. She then said, “Thirty-six years.” I added, “And I can honestly say she is as lovely as the first day I met her.” Arlene started to laugh heartily. She had just taken a large sip of wine and had to cover her mouth to avoid spitting.  

The woman remarked, “Thirty-six years. That’s amazing,” and returned to her friend. We left the terrace and returned to our room, exhausted from a day of sightseeing.

The next few days were filled with more sightseeing, the Empire State Building, 9/11, Times Square, etc. We took our time seeing the sights. We took in a Broadway play. Despite having only met a few days before, Arlene and I traveled easily together. Sometimes, we ate at nice sit-down restaurants. Other times, we had lunch in Central Park. Like the sightseeing, on the third night, our lovemaking was leisurely. 

Arlene and I are part of the generation of older adults that remembers when porn could only be found in movie theaters in seedy parts of town.   We are the first generation of seniors who grew up with porn. While some decry porn as objectifying women, in most porn, the man (or men) is giving the woman satisfaction over and over again. From our chats, I knew Arlene was quite comfortable with being a sexual being.    

Still, while mores have changed, biology has not. After forty or so, men began to have less “output” and not the stamina they had when they were twenty. Similarly, for a woman in her sixties, her orgasms come more slowly. So even though the lovemaking included lots of touching, fondling of genitals, and kissing, the main event did not take Arlene over the edge.

Liberated man that I was, I went down on her afterward. However, because of my age, there wasn’t much of me to lick up. I wouldn’t have minded even if there had been four times as much. I got my rocks off—only fair for the woman to get hers. It didn’t take too much longer for Arlene. She wasn’t as vocal as the night before, but no doubt she was satisfied.

We fell asleep easily.

We needed a good night’s sleep as the next day would be our last full day together in the Big Apple.      

Published 
Written by Hasabrain2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments