Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb

25
10 Comments 10
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Four of my friends and I have an on-going bet. We each put up twenty dollars. We go to a bar or club that is chosen by the first person who gets to try and pick her up. The last person who gets to try is the one who picks the woman.

We are all on a long dry spell and the pot has grown for nine months. We decide if no one wins tonight we will split the money up. I need new tires on my truck and new brakes on my car. I know I can take care of one of them with my share if no one wins.

Joe is to be the first to go, so he chose the club we are at. I am to go last, so I get to pick the woman. I wait for all the ones I see will go for Joe. I am running out of time when she walks in. She is wearing a business type dress that is tight and shows all her curves. I guess she is about forty to forty-five. I am sure she will turn us all down for we are so young.

I say, “She is the one.” I point her out.

Joe heads over to her at that moment. He returns in less than a minute.

He complains, “She is such a bitch. She did not even let me get my best line out, before she blows me off.”

Max is next to go and like Joe, returns in less than a minute.

He claimed, “She is a lesbian for she dismissed me so quick.”

Victor is next to go. He walks up and soon returns.

He exclaims, “She must be some sort of religious freak.”

Bill heads over, sits down next to her and we hear her yell she has no interest in anyone who is younger than her son.

Bill returns and now it is my turn. I get up and start over.

She turns on me when I am about five feet away. She says, “I tell you, I am not interested. I will never have any interest in anyone younger then my son.”

I act like I don't hear her, walk to the chair next to her and sit down. I turn to her.

I explain, “Look my friends and I have a bet going on. I picked you for us to try and pick up. I need tires on my truck and breaks on my car. If I win, I will be able to do both and if not only one gets done. I find you attractive and very knowledgeable.”

I see a look on her face that tells me she is listening.

I go on, “You look like someone who could teach some young man, like me, how to pleasure a woman. I am willing to do whatever you say in order to give you pleasure, if you are willing to teach.”

Her friends arrive and I get up to leave. I make it about three feet.

She says, “Turn around.”

I turn and watch her talk to her friends. I could not hear what was being said.

She asks, “You did say you would do anything for my pleasure?”

I say, “Yes and I mean anything.”

She says, “Okay drop everything from the waist down. It will pleasure me to see what I have to work with.”

I turn red as I start to unbuckle my belt. I open my jeans and pull both my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. I see the three women laugh like they did not believe that I would actually drop my pants in the club.

She gets up off her seat and walks over to me. She looks me up and down. I moan as she reaches down and strokes my cock. Her hand is so soft and gentle, my springs to its full length at her touch.

She walks behind me, slaps my ass then returns to her friends saying, “He has great potential.” She sits back down, “Pull your pants back up.”

She calls my friends over as I pull up my pants. She looks them over.

She explains, “I have been told about your bet. I am going to take this one home with me and teach him how to fuck so he wins.”

Bill pipes up, “Not until he shows us proof. He has to cut some of your pubic hair after you two are done as proof.”

She looks at him and exclaims, “That will be hard since I have no hair there. So how about a Polaroid of his cock inside my pussy? Will that work?”

They all nod at once.

She says, “Now he and I will be leaving and my friends here have a proposition for the four of you.”

I walk her to her car and with luck she is just three spaces from my truck. I try to kiss her just to have her turn her head.

“Not yet. Now get in your truck and follow me”

It takes fifteen minutes to get to her place. I am thinking, now what have I got myself into. I park next to her and see her look at my tires when she gets out of her car.

She sounds off, “Finally an honest man, someone that has not lied to me yet.”

I step in her door and she orders, “Take off your shoes.”

We do not stop again until we reach her bedroom.

She exclaims, “Now for lesson number one. You are to kiss me. You are to do your best to get me so wrapped up in your kiss, I don’t realize that you have unzipped my dress.”

I moved up to her and took her into my arms. I kissed her and when I put my tongue in her mouth, I reached for her zipper.

She put up her hand and says, “Not yet. You have to take your time to get a woman so distracted by your kiss she does not realize you are unzipping her dress.”

I keep trying and trying and it takes ten attempts before I get through my head what she is trying to teach me without telling me. The last time she doesn’t stop me early or anything. I brake the kiss to see her smile.

She whispers, “Now strip for it is time for a shower. I am not letting you put your cock in me until I know that it is clean.”

I watch her as I undress.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I see, when the dress is removed, she has a very shapely body. Her breasts measure 38D, her waist is about 30 with a 34 ass. She was a very beautiful woman.

Once we are both undressed, I can see her pussy is wet from our kissing and my cock is so hard and swollen that it hurts. She walks up to me and puts her soft hand around my throbbing cock. She leads me to the shower by my cock. She sets the water temperature.

She explains, “Now I am going to wash your body to make sure you are clean. You will wash me as much as you want to make sure I am as clean as you want me.”

I feel her soft, yet firm, body as I wash her. Her breasts feel silky and smooth. Her nipples are erect and appear to be a little swollen. She moans as I start washing her pussy, slipping a finger inside her.

She takes her time washing my body. When she reaches my cock, I am so turned on and hard I think I will shoot my load in her hand when she touches it. She keeps me from blowing my load as she washes me.

We finish our shower and she has me dry her as she dries me. I put the towel over the rack and about to head back to the bedroom.

She points, “Sit there on the toilet lid.”

I sit as she moves closer and lifts her leg on my shoulder, opening her pussy up in front of my face.

She says, “Now kiss my pussy and eat me out.”

I kiss her bald pussy and start darting my tongue in and out of her. I hear her moan and can tell I am doing something she really likes.

She is breathless as she moans, “Now suck my clit and push a finger inside my pussy.”

I do as she says. I hear her moans getting louder and louder. She grabs my hand to force my finger deeper inside her pussy.

She exhales, “Turn your hand over and curl your fingers toward the top. Oh yes, that is it. Now you are on the most sensual area of a woman. It is called the G-spot.”

She grabs my head and floods my mouth with her juices as her orgasm starts.

I slurp and lick drinking in her juices. I am sure she is using my head for balance and support as much as forcing my mouth hard against her pussy.

Her orgasm subsides and, without saying a word, she takes me to the bedroom.

She pushes, “Lie down.”

I do as she says and she moves next to me. She has a soft smooth body and I can smell her pussy from her orgasm. She has me move over the top of her with my cock over her face.

She orders, “Now eat me again as I suck your cock.”

I start off doing the same as I did in the bathroom. I feel her breath on my cock as she starts at my balls and works her way up. I moan against her pussy. I feel her take my whole cock in her mouth. I hear a low hum as she starts sucking my cock and then feel a vibration against my balls causing me to jump.

She explains, “This all a part of the training. The vibration will stimulate your cock and make it even harder.”

I could feel the vibrator moving up and down my shaft as she sucks me. I feel her start to spread my ass cheeks apart with one hand. I feel the vibrator start to enter my ass. I jump for I have never had anything in my ass before.

She holds me still as she pushes the vibrator deeper in my brown hole. In just few seconds, my cum is flooding her mouth. She drinks it down and licks up every drop.

She moves out from under me and goes to her closet. She returns with the Polaroid camera.

She says, “Sit on the side of the bed.”

I do as I am told and she moves over, spreads her legs and sits in my lap. She guides my cock inside her tight and soaked pussy. She takes half my cock inside her before stopping. Then, positions the camera and snaps a picture.

The picture comes out perfect with both our faces and my cock inside her pussy. She gets up with a pop, as my cock comes out of her.

She points, “Now on your back.”

I move to my back. She straddles me and guides my cock into her tight pussy. She starts rocking back and forth making sure my cock hits her g-spot.

We are both moaning. She is so tight that I am fighting to keep from blowing my load deep inside her too soon.

She cries out, “Your cock feels so good in my pussy. I want your cum inside me.”

She picks up the pace rocking back and forth. I grab her ass as my cock starts pulsating as it starts to dump my load of cum inside her. She follows soon with her own orgasm and falls on top of me. She rolls off and I can see the mixture of our juices leaking out of her.

She lies in my arms for a few minutes before she announces, “It is time for you to leave now. You know what you need to know to satisfy any woman. Just make sure you hit the g-spot and any woman will have an orgasm and be fully satisfied.”

I start to dress and say, “My name is Charles. Can I have yours please?”

She smiles, “My name is Barbara, but you can call me Barb.”

I say, “Nice meeting you Barb. If you need help with anything give me a call.” I take a piece of paper and write my name and number on it. “Call me even if all you want to do is talk. If you want to have sex again, or even if you need someone move something. You have helped me more tonight then you will ever know.”

She puts on a robe and walks me to the door.

I kiss her good night and as I start to leave she says, “By the way I am fifty-five if you want to know.”

I smile, “You do not look like you are fifty-five and sure don’t fuck like it.”

As she closes the door I say, “Call me, I would love to learn more.”

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments