Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Benefits of being a Samaritan Part 1

"Finding a breakdown leads to an affair"

29
7 Comments 7
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It had been a long day. I had been driving back from yet another trip to London. I had started the day at the office but a breakdown had sent me yet again on the road to London, a four hour drive each way, on a good day. Today was not one of those, so it was getting late when I left and I had got stuck in traffic and the SatNav was informing me that there was even more traffic ahead. I decided to take the alternative road home. I didn’t mind the other road, it was almost always much quieter, but further to drive. I turned off the SatNAv as I headed for the other road. Once I was on it I could turn it back on since it was the quickest way, but I didn’t want the nagging information to keep telling me to turn around as I was getting there.

I stopped after about two hours, filled up with fuel, coffee and chocolate, and even got sandwiches. After another half an hour I was on the alternative road. It was the middle of summer and it was around 10 pm when I saw the yellow flashing lights of a broken down car ahead.

I pulled over, and switched on my own flashing lights on top of my van, giving other drivers more warning. Stood by the car was a middle aged woman, dressed in a very tight blouse, her cleavage exposed, and a short skirt. I was quite shocked at first, but went over and asked what the problem was. Really there was no need as I could see the flat tyre. She told me that they had heard a bang and pulled over. I told her to follow me to a parking bay which wasn’t too far up the road, we would just take it steady and it would be alright.

Arriving in the parking bay safely, I got out the van, opened up the back doors and got out the trolley jack ready to change the wheel. I then noticed that there was an older woman in the passenger seat. The younger lady approached and I told her I needed an empty car. She explained that it was her mother, and they had been to a fancy dress party, which explained what she wearing. She had rung her husband, but he wasn’t going to come out to help her. I told her to get her mother comfortable in my van where there was coffee and food.

Whist she was moving her mother I started on the car. I had the car jacked up but needed the spare. As she came back the rain started. It came out of nowhere, just a very heavy and quick shower. I was dressed in a t-shirt and baggy shorts that were now sticking to my thighs. Her top had gone almost see-through, so the sight of her brown areoles around her hard nipples was starting to make my cock grow. We got to the back of her car to get the spare out and the more she leant over, the more pressure was put on her top, and so her nipples were even more obvious.

Something had to happen. I broke the moment to say, ‘By the way,’ I paused. She just smiled, her eyes darting from my face to my cock. ‘I am John, nice to meet you.’

She looked directly at me,’ I am Jean, and I am glad that at least the sight of me is having more effect on you than my husband has done in the past two years.’

‘Oh I am sorry,’ I replied.

‘Don’t be. I am certainly enjoying the view as well. But this isn’t getting the car fixed.’

I had the spare out and got the old wheel off. That was when I found the problem.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Some wire had caught round the axle and damaged the inside of the tire. I had to get this off first. I was now lying on my back, but it was getting darker, so I asked Jean to get the torch from the back of my van. She gave me the torch and crouched down to see what the problem was. The light not only showed the problem, but it also shone straight up her dress. Her thighs were spread apart and I had a perfect view of her tight panties, which barely covered her pussy. She looked at the wire then at my eyes and she knew exactly where I was looking. Her gaze then went down my body to my crotch. By now my cock was like a tent pole.

‘Looks like one favour should be returned for another.’

At that moment I managed to free the wire, my hands now covered in grease and oil. I started to slide out from under the car.

‘Not so fast, just stay there. Your van doors are open so my Mother can’t see a thing, even if she wakes up, the car is blocking any other view.’

Jean, stood up, and slipped her and up under her skirt and pulled down her panties, then she straddled me, and as she lowered herself down, she reached down and pulled the top of my shorts down, releasing my hard seven inch cock. Then she gripped my cock and guided into her warm wet pussy.

‘Oh fuck, that is better than plastic.’

Then she gently started to go back and forth on my cock.

I wanted to feel her tits, and she noticed as I moved my hands.

‘Wait,’ she said, then she undid her blouse and the front fastening bra, and opened her blouse wider.

I reached up and squeezed her tits and rubbed her nipples while she was grinding herself hard and harder on my cock. Her tits were getting blacker and blacker from my oily hands but she didn’t care. She was moving faster and faster on my cock, and I knew I was going to cum.

‘Do it, do it now.'

I felt my cock harden even more as my cum shot deep inside her.

She stopped as I was cumming, then almost collapsed. She leant down and we kissed deep and quick and hard. ‘I needed that, I hope you liked it?’

‘I loved it, but I could do with more.’

‘Really,’ she said. ‘You aren’t just saying it I hope.’

‘No, but I would like to have lasted longer and been able to do more.’

We both suddenly realised that I was still inside her and we should really get the car fixed.

She stood up and held the torch as I pulled up my shorts and fitted the wheel on the car. Within ten minutes we were all ready to go.

She went to get her mother as I packed up the jack and grabbed my jeans and her panties off the floor. Once they were in the car, I leant through the window, and gave Jean my business card.

‘Text me when you are home please, just to make sure you made it okay.’

Jean smiled, pulled my face down towards her and kissed me. ‘Don’t worry I will.’

With that she drove off into the darkness. I drove the last hour and half home, my shorts still sticking to me, from the rain, my cum and her pussy juices. I had just got out the shower when my phone buzzed. There was a text message. 'Call me after 8.30 in the morning, hubby will be at work, you can take your time in the morning with me xxxx.'

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments