Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol and Mark Enjoy a Holiday. Part 2

"Carol and Mark's holiday continues, passionately"

15
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

 

I woke after 8:30, which was unprecedented for me. Carol was naked by my side and softly stirring. The sun was up and strong light was filtering through the blinds in our hotel room.

This was the first morning of our holiday on the Canary Island of Fuerteventura. Yesterday had been a long day with an early start to catch our flight. It hadn’t dulled our lust for each other and we had managed three sessions of passionate lovemaking. It was going to be quite a week.

I had met Carol in my local pub six weeks ago. We had hit it off immediately and actually slept together on the first night. Since then we had become a couple in every sense of the word. We were enjoying our first holiday together.

I got up to use the bathroom when I returned I pulled the thin sheet off our bed. I wanted to gaze at Carol. She stretched her naked body and smiled at me.

“Morning sexy.” she purred. 

I felt my cock twitch and come to life.

“Go out on the balcony and check what kind of a day we are in for will you? Although it was a request, the way Carol said it, it was a polite instruction.

I reached for some pull-on shorts.

“Oh no you don’t,” said Carol, I want you to go out naked, you never know you might give Anna a treat. She was checking you out quite a lot last night.”

The thought of Anna, A German woman in the adjoining room caused my cock to thicken and swell, it began to rise.

“See if you can get harder than that.” Carol teased me while spreading her legs wide to give me a stunning view of her shaved pussy. Her actions had the desired effect, my erection was growing. I helped it along with a few firm strokes and headed for the balcony, cock first.

The way the building was designed meant that the two rooms on the end shared a balcony that was split in two by a low wall. 

I ventured out feeling aroused. I looked out over the hotel grounds, guests were coming and going for breakfast and preparing for their day.

“Good morning Mark, how are you? Did you sleep well?” the words were spoken with a heavy German accent. Anna got up from the chair where she had been reading and came to the low wall. She was wearing a light cotton kaftan. 

I turned to face her, proud of the solid erection I was sporting. I made no attempt to hide it.

“We both slept very well’ I said 

Anna stared at my cock and salaciously licked her lips “You obviously look after yourself.” She said while checking out my body.

“Mark.” Carol’s voice called from inside the room. 

“Excuse me will you?” I said to Anna as I headed back inside.

Carol was sitting up in bed, masturbating vigorously. 

“You set that up, didn’t you?” I walked to the side of the bed and thrust my cock into Carol’s mouth. She eagerly accepted me while continuing to finger her pussy. I was aroused and very turned on. Carol was sucking me and I was fucking her mouth. We both wanted to cum. I was first, releasing two loads straight down her throat. Carol was fingering her clit, so I knelt beside the bed and stuck two fingers into her pussy. She was soaking and came quickly with a judder of her body.

I got up and lay beside her, both naked, both breathing hard.

We showered together and headed down to the restaurant for a late leisurely breakfast. We enjoyed local juices, good coffee, and pastries. We were not in a hurry and had nowhere to go. We chatted, laughed, flirted and kissed. We decided on a morning at the beach.

Back in the room, we packed our stuff. Plenty of suncream, some books & magazines. I put on some beach shorts and took a teeshirt.

Carol emerged topless from the bathroom, her bikini bottoms were tight and she was displaying a camel toe. I knelt in front of her and kissed her pussy through her bikini. She put on a light kaftan and we headed for the beach.

The sun was up and the beach was already getting popular. As soon as we were out of the hotel grounds, Carol removed her kaftan and confidently walked topless. More than once, I saw both men and women give her more than a second glance. Carol knew what she was doing and loved the attention.

Away from the widest part of the beach, a number of rock circles had been created to give people some privacy. They were not high like walls, probably less than half a meter. As we walked past the first few I saw that they were occupied by naked sunbathers.

Carol and I found an unoccupied one and decided to settle there. We spread out our towels and arranged our beach bags. Carol got the suntan cream ready and took off her bikini bottoms. She was going to be sunbathing nude. I was surprised and aroused at the same time. As she was standing inches away from me and I was still kneeling, I leant forward and kissed her Brazilian trim.

We settled down and I began to apply suncream to every part of Carol. I lingered on her tits and felt her nipples harden. While I was doing her legs, I got to the top of her thighs and slipped a finger into her pussy. She was wet. While enjoying the sight of Carol naked and enjoying touching her, I became more aroused and erect.

There were plenty of naked men on the beach, but as far as I could see, none of them were hard. I wasn’t sure of the etiquette on this beach. I lay face down on my towel and slipped my shorts off. I asked Carol to apply sun cream to me, which she did. We were both naked.

After an hour or so of sunning my back, I felt it was time to turn over. I will admit that this was the first time I had ever sunbathed naked and I was a little uneasy and unsure. Carol was already lying on her back, totally confident in who she was. Carol sensed my unease.

“You will be fine,” she said. “Look around you, there are more people naked than clothed.”

“Yes, but they are Germans, they do this all the time,” I replied.

“Man up.” she teased me. She did, however, offer to add more suncream, spending more time on my penis than was strictly necessary. I didn’t complain.

As I relaxed, I felt by inhibitions ease and decided it was time for a swim. I was going skinny dipping on a public beach for the first time. Carol said she would join me. Naked and confidently, we walked hand in hand to the sea.

Just as we were about to take the plunge, Anna emerged from the waves. She was naked. Tall, with her blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Her breasts were larger than Carol’s. Between her legs, she was smooth, totally hairless. She made no attempt to cover herself and approached us both.

“Hi.” She said, kissing us both on our cheeks. “The water is wonderful, very refreshing.”

“We are looking forward to it,” Carol replied. 

As we were speaking with Anna I put my hand on Carol’s bum and began to fondle her. Anna noticed. Being so close to these two naked women had the expected effect on my cock and I felt it begin to swell and rise. Anna had already seen me naked and erect, so I found myself getting aroused. I made no attempt to hide the fact that I was looking at her smooth pussy.

“We are up there if you would like to join us after our swim. Is your husband feeling better?

Is he with you?” Carol asked.

The look on Anna’s face was enough to tell us that the was something she didn’t want to talk about. Carol and I  both sensed this and headed into the sea.

We played in the surf and actually ventured out further and did some real swimming. I felt some tight muscles in my back and neck begin to loosen. This holiday was going to be good for us on so many levels.

After about twenty minutes in the sea, it was time to head back. We headed to our encampment. We decided to leave most of our stuff there, grabbed the valuables and headed to the hotel for lunch. I put on my shorts and a T-shirt, Carol put on the kaftan. She didn’t bother with the bikini bottoms.

We got a table at a relaxed, informal cafe on a terrace. Everybody was similarly dressed. We ordered lunch and after indulging a bit too much yesterday, opted for water with our meal.

I saw Anna at a distant table, she was with the man I had seen her on the airport bus with. He looked pale and was wearing a hat. They were sitting in the shade.

After lunch we decided to be cautious, neither of us had seen the sun for a while and it was at its hottest. We returned to our room, made love and fell asleep with the ceiling fan cooling us.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

We woke around 3pm and after cleaning up headed back to the beach. Our stone circle was still unoccupied so we both stretched out. I was becoming comfortable and at ease with being naked. Carol obviously loved it. We liberally applied sun cream to each other and lay to catch the last of the afternoon sun.

At about 4pm I felt a shadow fall across me and I looked up. A naked Anna was standing at the entrance to our circle.

“May I join you.” she asked. I noticed she was carrying a towel and a beach bag. As I sat up I was at eye level with her shaven pussy. Like Carol she had a neat slit. I was so tempted to kiss it. Not once since meeting Carol had I even thought about another woman, let alone been tempted.

We easily made space for her and she spread out her towel. In my erotic fantasy I had hoped to have ended up in the middle, sandwiched between these beauties. 

Bizarre though it was, because all three of us were naked we enjoyed a conversation. Anna assumed that we were married and had been together for years. She was surprised to find we had only known each other for six weeks.

“Things look so good between you and you clearly trust each other.” She said.

“Thank you.” I replied, “Things are going pretty well.” As if to reinforce my answer, I leaned over and kissed Carol on the lips. As she was lying on her back, I kissed both of her breasts as well. Anna saw what I did.

We learnt that Anna’s husband was a bit older than her and that they had met while serving in the army. He was in a loveless, unhappy marriage, she was fed up with men of her own age an attracted to an older man. They had been together for twenty-five years. We also learnt that he was now seriously ill and may not have long to go. They had been coming to Fuerteventura for years and he didn’t want to stop. He stayed in the shade, slept lots and rested. It was good for him. The sadness in Anna’s voice and eyes was unbearable. We both hugged her.

We stayed together idly chatting until it was time to pack up. I’m couldn’t be certain, but on more than one occasion I found myself staring at Anna’s pussy while she packed her bag and rolled up her towel. She certainly didn’t hide herself.

We asked if they would like to join us for dinner. She said that her husband got so tired these days that he found it all a bit hard. We did agree to meet in the bar afterwards.

“He will probably need to sleep after he eats and takes his medication.” Again the sadness in Anna’s voice was hard to bear.

We returned to our room, showered and began to get ready for dinner. Ahead of going down we enjoyed a whisky on our balcony. We talked about all kinds of things in one of those free-wheeling conversations that came so easily to us.

Around 6:30 we headed to one of the hotel restaurants to enjoy an early meal. We had got to know the waiters well and because we made an effort to talk in Spanish he realised that we were interested in wine. He recommended a very dry white from Argentina that went especially well with the fish dish we had ordered. Again we fell into easy conversation with one another.

We didn’t hurry and enjoyed our fish and wine and watched the sun slip behind the palm trees. The sounds of the evening quickly started up. We decided to go for a  walk beside the sea before meeting Anna in the bar. 

“What do you think of her?” Carol asked me.

“I think she is incredibly heartbroken and facing the very real fact that she may soon lose her husband,” I replied.

“That’s not what I meant.” Carol replied, “Do you find her attractive?”

I was unsure of how to reply, so I opted for complete honesty “It is very hard to hide my response when I am in such close proximity to a very attractive naked woman.” I replied

“I noticed,” said Carol giving my cock a quick rub through my trousers. 

“You sent me out to the balcony this morning with a hard-on,” I replied

“I know, and it really turned me on.” She replied.

“I have to admit that before I came on this holiday with you, I never really gave public nudity a second thought. But I’m finding it very arousing and quite enjoying it. I liked showing Anna my cock.” 

We both agreed that we had discovered that we were becoming exhibitionists and enjoyed our foray into this new experience. Both of us had emerged from unhappy or disintegrating marriages and both of us had rebuilt our lives. With the misery and heartache behind us, we had both become happier, more confident and healthier. Our blossoming relationship and very satisfying sex life had also reinvigorated both of us.

We headed to the bar to meet Anna. Carol had opted for a medium length cotton dress and I couldn’t see any evidence of underwear. Once again, I had opted for chinos and a short-sleeved linen shirt. I wasn’t wearing boxer shorts and the outline of my cock was visible. I was proud of it. 

We found a table and ordered some drinks. The conversation between us flowed easily. 

Anna joined us about thirty minutes later. She too had on a cotton summer dress. When she took her seat I was treated to a superb view of her bald pussy. She didn’t immediately adjust her position. There was no doubt that she flashed me deliberately. 

We enjoyed each other's company and the conversation was easy. Anna was fluent in English, albeit with a heavy accent. We talked about everything, and Anna’s knowledge of Fuerteventura gave us plenty of ideas of things to do. Anna very skilfully steered the conversation back to our relationship.

“I can’t believe you have only known each other for six weeks, you seem so comfortable with each other.” Anna was so encouraging that I openly put my arm around Carol and began caressing her breast through her dress.

“Things are great, I’ve never been happier,” I admitted.

Anna became very forthright. “Are you going to make love tonight?”

“Yes, passionately, soon,” Carol answered without hesitation.

“Can I watch you?”. Anna looked at us both, the arousal in her eyes was evident.

Carol took the lead and said, “Finish your drinks.” All three of us got up. We were headed to our room.

What followed was amazing. As soon as we got through the door Carol took off her dress. She was naked underneath it. She began kissing me and undoing my shirt buttons. I undid my trousers and was very soon naked as well. We crashed onto the bed. Anna sat on the small sofa.

Carol took charge and positioned us to give Anna the best view. She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me. I was already aroused, but her actions saw me harden quickly. Carol’s energy, plus the fact that we were performing for Anna drove us both on. Hands, tongues, and fingers were used by both of us to seek out each other's pleasure points.

I saw that Anna was also aroused and watching us keenly. She was feeling her breasts through her dress. Her hand moved to between her legs. Our eyes met and she opened her legs for me. Anna began to masturbate. 

I had seen her naked twice today, but this act just set me off. I pushed Carol onto all fours and then pushed her head into the duvet. She was facing Anna. Making sure that Anna got a good look at my raging hard-on which was coated in Carol’s saliva. I mounted her and began fucking her from behind.

I got eye contact with Anna and we synchronized our actions. Me pounding into Carol and Anna thrusting two fingers into her pussy. I was like a man possessed and my deep hard thrusting was driving Carol wild. She pushed back against every stroke to ensure she got my whole length..

Carol’s climax was coming. I thought about pushing my thumb into her bum, but I didn’t need to. She began grunting as her orgasm approached. When I was sure she had cum, I withdrew my cock from her soaking wet pussy. In full view of Anna, and with a few firm strokes of my hand, I shot two loads that landed on Carol’s back. Anna finished herself off and sat back on the sofa, her legs spread and panting deeply.

Carol got up, kissed me on the lips and then took my cock in her mouth and cleaned any residual cum from it. We lay together side by side on the bed.

Anna got up and walked to the bedside.

“Thank you, that was wonderful to watch. I really enjoyed your passion for each other. Now I must go and return to my husband.”

With that, Anna let herself out of our room.

Carol and I were sated. We kissed deeply,  our tongues in each other's mouths. I pulled the light duvet over us and we both fell quickly into a deep post-coital sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments