Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating Poppy - Part II

"Taking the sexual games of "Educating Poppy Part I" to the next level"

29
13 Comments 13
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Next morning, Poppy’s on breakfast duty. She’s torn between wanting to see Don and Julie again, and feeling nervous about how she’d deal with it. She wonders if, in the cold light of day, they’ll regret being so forward with her the evening before, and will want to return to a more formal relationship, as appropriate between guests and staff.

After she’s spent the whole of breakfast looking up nervously each time someone comes into the dining room, they don’t turn up at all. Poppy wonders if this is because they want to avoid meeting her again, or perhaps they just have more pressing matters in the bedroom. By ten o’clock, the breakfast shift’s officially over, and Poppy’s looking forward to having a few hours to herself. But just as she’s getting ready to go, the assistant manageress calls her over.

“I’m sorry, Poppy, but could you do just one more thing before you go,” she says. “Room 12 has just asked for a continental breakfast in their room. Be a dear and knock them up a couple of croissants and a cafetiere, and take it upstairs. You can go straight off after that.”

“That’s fine,” Poppy replies. As she’s putting together the breakfast, she wonders whether Room 12 is Don and Julie’s. The thought of seeing them again definitely makes her nervous.

When she gets up to Room 12, the “Do Not Disturb” sign’s hanging on the doorknob, so she knocks gently, and puts down the tray on the floor outside the door. But as she does so the door opens, and there’s Julie, a flimsy silk dressing gown loosely wrapped around her.

“Oh, Poppy, good morning.” she says with a smile. “I was just saying to Don that I hoped it would be you. He said I was being silly, and that there were plenty of other girls who were more likely to be on duty, but I felt lucky this morning.”

“Well, it was just luck,” Poppy replies. “And I’d actually just finished my shift, so you were doubly lucky really.”

“Does that mean you’d be free to come in and join us for coffee?”

“Well, I shouldn’t really, but as I’m off duty now, I suppose it’s okay.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll leave the sign on the door so the maids don’t come in to change the sheets and catch you hob-nobbing with the guests.”

So Poppy brings in the tray and puts it down on the dressing table. Don’s nowhere to be seen, but she can hear the shower running in the en-suite bathroom. Taking a third cup from the room’s own tea-making tray, she makes coffee for all three of them.

Julie scuttles round unnecessarily, rather feebly tidying the bedclothes, which have been tossed around all over the place. As she does so, her gown gapes open and Poppy can’t help noticing that she isn’t wearing anything underneath. Julie’s large pendulous breasts are crowned with dark brown aureole and large nipples, and Poppy notices that she seems to have shaved her pubic area completely. Poppy knows it’s wrong of her to look, but she also feels a little thrill as she catches a glimpse of pink, prominent pussy lips as Julie puts one knee on the bed. Having done as much as she can, Julie sits down on the edge of the bed and pulls the gown round her, squashing her breasts together in an unconsciously sexy way.

The door into the bathroom opens and Don walks in, towelling his hair, wearing one of the hotel’s bathrobes.

“Ah, breakfast!” he says, kissing Julie on the top of her head. Then he sees Poppy. “Hey, hello,” he says. “I thought I heard Julie talking to someone.”

“That’s right, darling,” says Julie, “Poppy’s off-duty now, but I’ve kept her away from her hard-earned rest to have a coffee with us. We’ve not been to this part of Devon before,” she says, turning to Poppy. “Although we really just wanted somewhere quiet and relaxing for our holiday, I was hoping you could give us a few tips about some walks along the cliffs: and Don wants to know if there are any good pubs nearby.”

“Of course,” says Poppy. She sits on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs, which has the accidental effect of letting her skirt ride up her thighs. She notices that Don is trying unsuccessfully not to look at her legs, and she uncrosses them again, folding them demurely behind her. She can’t be sure, but it looked as if he had a bit of an erection under the bathrobe. Against her will, she begins to imagine what would happen if the front of the robe slipped aside. She isn’t used to this sort of attention, and can’t help glancing at Julie to see if she’s aware. Julie catches her eye, and winks at her with a little smile.

Poppy blushes involuntarily at being caught in the act. “So, how are you enjoying your holiday?” she asks, to make conversation.

“Really well so far,” says Julie. “We were going to walk round the coast path to the lighthouse today: if we ever get up, that is.”

“That’s a nice walk,” Poppy says. “And there’s a good pub in the village. Do you know how to get onto the coast path from the hotel?"

“No,” says Don. “Is it easy?”

“Very easy; in fact, I can show you from here”. Poppy gets up, smoothing her skirt down over her legs, and goes over to the window.

Don walks over and stands behind her as she leans over to point. She wonders how much he could see if he looked down the front of her blouse, which was hanging slightly open - the top of her tits in her bra probably. For some reason, the thought makes her feel excited rather than embarrassed, and she finds herself wishing she was wearing something more sexy; or even no bra at all. She feels his breath against her neck, and something hard seems to brush against her bum. It doesn’t feel like just his leg.

She glances down, and sees that the front of his robe is bulging out, and it is clearly this that had touched her from behind. Almost casually, she lets her hand brush against the bulge, and feels it give a little bounce. Her breath leaves her body in a long sigh, and a tingle of anticipation runs through her body.

She turns slightly towards him, and gives him a little smile, showing him she is willing. He puts his hands on her arms and turns her towards him. She looks up into his eyes, and welcomes his mouth as their lips meet in a kiss, long and hard. His hands caress her back, one of them sliding lower until it cups her left bum cheek, squeezing it gently. She pushes back against him, rubbing her groin against his, feeling his hard penis pressed against her. She slides her hand down inside his robe, and it bumps against something hard and hot. Trembling slightly, she grasps his erect organ and gives the shaft an exploratory pump.

“Oh, fuck, I want you,” he whispers softly.

“You can have me,” she whispers back. She knows that he and Julie must have planned this together, and this makes it feel even more exciting. Never, ever, has she even dreamt of something like this. But, oh, how she wants it now. She is ready to let him take her in whatever way he wants.

Don begins to undo the little buttons on her clean white blouse one by one. Her firm little breasts come into view, held in place by her plain, sensible bra. Bending down, he kisses the top of one breast, then the other, licking around the edge of the bra. Poppy’s nipples are already erect, poking forward through the material.

Undoing the last button, he slides her blouse off her shoulders, and looks admiringly at her chest, which is heaving slightly. Carefully, he reaches behind her back and unclips her bra, letting it and her blouse drop onto the floor. She’s now topless, and Don runs his hands over her little breasts, before taking first one nipple then the other into his mouth. She whispers encouragement as his tongue roams over her tits, flicking at the nipples, and his teeth graze over her warm bare flesh. Poppy’s happy enough to let him linger, arousing her steadily. He’s so gentle, not mauling at her roughly, but treating her body like a precious object. The boys her own age who Poppy’s been with have never treated her as tenderly as this. She doesn’t want it to end.

Poppy looks over his shoulder, to where Julie is sitting on the edge of the bed. The older woman has opened her silk gown and spread her legs, openly flaunting her pussy. Her vulva looks red and aroused, as if it has just been fucked. Julie is rubbing slowly but firmly at her clitoris, and when she sees Poppy looking she pulls her labia apart to expose her juicy hole. Julie slides two fingers into her vagina and begins to frig herself, her fingers making a lovely rude sucking noise as they pump in and out. Poppy gasps with a kind of horrified amazement as she sees a sticky mess of Don’s fresh semen, still white and gooey, ooze out onto the bed. He must have come inside his wife only moments before Poppy arrived with breakfast. Julie smiles at her, and gathers a portion of gloop on her fingers before licking it off before Poppy’s eyes.

Even more aroused, Poppy unknots the belt of Don’s robe, and his erect penis springs up into view. She takes it in her hands and strokes it up and down, pulling down the foreskin to reveal the shiny purple head, moist with pre-cum emissions. He has a healthy masculine growth of hair around the base of his penis, which tickles Poppy’s hand as she gently cradles his ball-sack.

As she does so, she notices Julie slipping her gown off her shoulders and, completely naked now, getting up from the bed and coming over to where Don is still attending to Poppy’s young breasts. Julie pushes him out of the way and kisses Poppy directly on the lips. The sensation of Julie’s large bare breasts rubbing against her own makes Poppy draw in her breath with a gasp. Julie sucks her tongue into her own mouth as they kiss, and Poppy can taste the mixture of semen and sex juices still in the woman’s mouth.

Despite herself, Poppy is desperately horny by now. She can feel that her own pussy is soaking wet, and she urgently needs some sort of release. She pulls away from Julie and begins to drag her skirt down over her hips, without even bothering to loosen the zip.

“Hey, slow down,” says Julie with a smile. “Here, let me help”, and she slides down the zip, allowing Poppy’s skirt to drop down over her hips and onto the floor. Poppy stands there in just her black tights and panties underneath.

“Let’s get those off you as well,” purrs Julie.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

She hooks her fingers around the top of the tights and slides them gently down Poppy’s legs, dragging the panties down at the same time. The scent of the girl’s sexual juices fills her nostrils as she gazes at Poppy’s labia, glistening and pink and ripe.

All three of them are completely naked now. Don watches, his cock in his hand, as Julie pulls Poppy over to the bed, laying her down gently on her back before carefully parting her legs and gazing at her pussy. Poppy has showered and washed herself thoroughly that morning, so she knows that her pussy will be clean and fragrant, apart from the fresh juices which are already welling up inside. She is just hoping Julie doesn’t mind that she isn’t totally shaven (at that time she has a light covering of hair over her plump mound), when Julie strokes her hand over it.

“I love your fuzzy little pussy, Poppy,” she murmurs. Poppy’s labia, normally tightly folded over her vulva, are puffy and wet with arousal, and the older woman leans over and begins to kiss and suck them into her mouth, at the same time allowing her tongue to push inside the tight hole of Poppy’s vaginal passage. The sensation is sending wave after wave of arousal coursing through the younger girl’s body. She arches her back, pushing herself against Julie, and feels a pillow being slipped underneath her bum, helping to press her plump mound against Julie’s face as the older woman finds the hard little grape of the girl’s clitoris and sucks on it.

Suddenly, Poppy becomes aware of Don kneeling next to them on the bed, his throbbing erection in his hand. She reaches out for it, and pulls him towards her. Hungrily, she takes him into her mouth, licking around the swollen purple head, her tongue tickling at the most sensitive point just below the knob. Don thrusts his length deep into her mouth, and she almost gags as she feels it pushing against the back of her throat. Perhaps Julie’s able to take it right down all the way, but Poppy hasn’t had that much practice at sucking cocks. As he begins to fuck her mouth, she tightens her lips around it, using her tongue up and down the shaft.

All this time, Julie’s working on her pussy, alternately sucking at her clitoris and thrusting her tongue as far as she can up into Poppy’s juicy vagina. Julie gently sucks first one soft warm labium into her mouth, then the other, massaging them with her tongue. As Don pumps his prick in and out of her mouth, Poppy grasps hold of her little tits and squeezes them tight, wanting to stimulate as much of her body as possible. She lets herself go, abandons herself to the multiple sensations assaulting her body.

Don’s cock is thrusting harder and faster into her mouth, and Poppy wonders if he’s going to ejaculate into her mouth. She worries that she might not be able to manage if he comes too copiously, and hopes that his cum will taste nice.

But then Julie stops her licking, and pulls Don’s cock out of Poppy’s mouth.

“Don’t come yet, babe,” she says. “You need to fuck her first.”

“Is that okay, Poppy?” asks Don.

Poppy suddenly thinks about STDs and babies.

“Have you got…” she begins, but before she can finish, Julie stretches across the bed and pulls a carton from the bedside table.

“Sorry, of course,” she says, ripping at one of the little packets. “Here, let me help,” and she positions a neatly rolled-up condom over the tip of Don’s knob. Carefully she rolls it down the shaft, and gives his cock a playful flick, making it bounce to and fro.

“Ready for action,” she says.

Poppy lies back and shyly opens her legs wide, exposing her sex, still pink and glistening with juices from Julie’s finger-fucking. Don positions himself between her thighs, and places his cock at the entrance to her slit. Julie rubs it teasingly backwards and forwards over Poppy’s pussy, allowing the pouting labia to fold themselves around his shaft, the wetness allowing it to run smoothly too and fro. The sensation is almost too much for Poppy. Her vagina is aching to be filled, and the tantalising sensation of Don’s prick tickling her clit is sending her to another level of arousal.

“Oh, please stop that, I just want it,” she moans.

Don takes pity on her, and seductively nudges at the entrance to her hole with the head of his penis. Her lips part easily around it, so moist that he hardly has to push before she sucks him right in.

Poppy can see Julie watching as Don’s prick enters her, before beginning to thrust in and out. Because she’s so wet, the movement of his cock makes a delightful slurping noise. He seems to know just how to fuck her to give her the maximum amount of pleasure. Unlike her boyfriend, who tends to ram it in and out as quickly as possible, Don is taking his time, adjusting his speed and angle, pulling right out before sliding back inside. For the first time, Poppy feels what it’s like to be fucked by a mature, experienced, lover, and she realises she’s loving it.

Julie crawls over the bed and begins to play with Poppy’s tits. Her nipples are still hard, and Julie nibbles them gently in turn, licking round the aureoles and running her fingers over the soft warm malleable flesh. Poppy moans and writhes on the bed in a frenzy of sexual arousal at the double sensation of her pussy and tits being stimulated so expertly.

“Oh yes, please don’t stop,” she gasps. “Oh yes, that’s so good, oh God.”

To Poppy’s momentary dismay, Julie stops her licking. But then she straddles Poppy’s chest and leans over until her shaven sex is in front of the younger woman’s mouth. Poppy can smell the hot, pungent scent of arousal. Grabbing hold of the older woman’s buttocks, Poppy pulls Julie’s slit towards her and buries her face in it.

“Oh fuck, yes!” groans Julie. “That’s it. Lick my cunt, like that, oh shit, yes!” Poppy finds this dirty talk rather exciting, and redoubles her efforts with her tongue. She has never licked out another woman before, but she finds it thrilling as she sucks at Julie’s large pouting labia, her face soon coated with warm, sticky pussy juices. With a man’s cock up her own cunt and her tongue in another woman’s, she feels like a total slut: but it’s far too pleasurable to be wrong.

Julie’s gasping and grunting as Poppy flicks her tongue backwards and forwards across her clit, the repetitive motion inexorably pushing her towards an orgasm. With a gurgling cry, Julie comes, her body shaking as she rubs her crotch against Poppy’s face, smearing yet more juices all over it.

Still trembling, Julie rolls off Poppy but instead of collapsing onto the bed, she turns straight to Poppy’s pussy. As Don continues to fuck, Julie squeezes two of her fingers into Poppy’s cunt as well. Poppy cries out as she feels her vaginal walls stretch to take the additional digits. She has never been so full and so stretched, it’s almost like having two cocks inside her at once. Julie’s fingers curl up inside her, finding the rough, spongy spot where Poppy loves to touch herself. With her other hand, she presses her fingers against Poppy’s clitoris and begins to rub back and forth across it.

“Fuck it, I really am going to come in a minute,” mutters Don.

“Come on her instead,” says Julie. “You’re going to come too, aren’t you, Poppy?”

“Yes, oh yes,” moans Poppy.

Don pulls out his cock with a final dirty slurp, and quickly removes the condom, glistening with Poppy’s juices. He holds his cock in front of her face, and begins to rub at it. Julie continues to frig Poppy’s hole with her fingers, while rubbing faster at her clit.

Poppy sees Don’s body tense, and she instinctively shuts her eyes, not wanting an eyeful of salty spunk. She feels the first hot, wet splash across her cheek as he ejaculates with a cry, followed by another over her forehead. She feels the next one splash onto her right tit, then another across her face again. It’s going everywhere! Perhaps because it isn’t long since he last come, his ejaculate is quite thin and wet, but there’s an awful lot of it. Poppy can feel it running down her face, and opens her eyes carefully in time to see a last little spurt splash onto her tummy. She looks down and sees some more dripping off her chin onto the top of her chest and running down between her tits.

She hardly has time to think about what she looks like, because Julie’s fingers are propelling her towards her own climax. As Don’s cream runs down her face and body, she feels as if she is about to explode like a huge fizzing firework. Julie’s fingers are a blur on her clit, as she finally comes, in an orgasm of an intensity she has never felt before, her body arching upwards as a thrilling convulsion powers through her loins and into her whole body. She lets herself go, her legs spasming uncontrollably, whimpering and gasping.

As she lies hyperventilating on the bed, slowly coming down to earth again, she feels the rough sensation of Julie’s tongue licking over her breast, sucking briefly on her nipple before slurping up the loops of Don’s semen.

Don looks exhausted, sitting on the bed with his cock slowly wilting between his legs.

“God, I think you’ve milked me dry,” he says with a grin.

His wife giggles. “I couldn’t believe how hard you got when Poppy stroked you,” she says. “For an old man, you got it up again pretty quick. And so much cum too.”

Poppy licks her lips, trying to reach as much of Don’s cum as she can. She wipes some off her cheek with her finger, and sucks it. Sex with her boyfriend has never been as good as this, but she feels it could get a whole lot better, if she just educates him a little in what she likes.

Julie lies next to her, her breasts heaving with excitement, still pink and flushed.

“We’re not normally like this,” she confesses, “seducing girls young enough to be our daughter. But I’m glad we did it with you. Please don’t say you regret it now.”

Poppy shakes her head. “Oh please no, don’t think that,” she says. “It was awesome, wonderful. And, please – can we do it again?”

Don laughs. “Give an old man a chance to recover,” he says. “Unless you and Julie want to carry on without me.”

“You just want to watch, you filthy beast,” laughs his wife. “No, I need a rest too. Besides, we need to go out and explore. Maybe Poppy can show us one of those lovely walks. And there must be some nice beaches for swimming.”

“I know one you might like,” says Poppy. “It’s very quiet, and some of the staff go skinny-dipping there.” She blushes innocently.

“Sounds just like our sort of place,” says Julie. “But only if you join us.”

Poppy has a feeling she’s going to have a fun couple of weeks.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments