Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enchanting Urmila

1
3 Comments 3
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.8k words 5.8k words
    Friends, My name is Amitabh Sinha. I am from Mumbai, India,43 yrs and working as a professor in the well known college. I am going to recite you the incident took place between me and my student.
    Her name is Urmila Krishnan.I guess,she is 21 years, dusky and a seductive temptress from head to toe.She is around 5.7" in height and might be around 60 kgs.She was neither too fat nor too thin.But the most captivated thing about her was her boobs. I always speculated that her size must be 38D.
    From the first day I seen her, I thought that she was conservative kind of a person who wears Salwar Kameez most of the time.The day we came across I saw a hidden desire in her eyes. So I decided to talk to her. One day she came to me to discuss some problem which I solved quickly. In few meetings, she became very friendly with me. I shared a very close friendship with her. So close that even the difference between our ages didn’t matter.
    One day I asked Urmila "why don't you wear T-Shirt and Jeans like other girls?" . First she hesistated to answered but I asked her repetadly. She looked shy but the replied "My boobs looks stretched tight when I wear T-Shirt or top". I looked at her and smile and said "Then You must be turning many heads when you walked on the road".She smiled and became silent.I hold her hand and commented to her that "I wanted to see you in white Tee and tight Jeans". Then we continue discussing on many topics.
   
    It was a saturday when Urmila came to me to solve some doubt. I was reading a book in Library as all of my lectures were finished. She came and sits besides me and we started talking. We were sitting at almost far end of the library so our desk was completely invisible for librarian.Urmila was looking disturbed. I asked her "What happened?" . She told me she is so sick of her friends. I replied "what happened? Tell me." She said "My friends are commenting on me". I said "What they commented?" She hesistated first but then told me that they are calling her "Ripen mangoes". I was so busy in reading that I have not even noticed that she was wearing white T-Shirt and dark blue colored jeans. I was astonished to see her in such a avatar and removed my specs and just watching her. She broke my inspection by saying that "This is because of you.". I smiled her back and said "Don't worry.No stone is thrown on fruitless tree. And after all , ripen mangoes are luscious to eat in the end". She became anxious and couldn't even making eye contact with me.
    I put my hand on her shoulder holding determinedly. I could feel now her bra strip below her T-shirt.I started pressing her shoulder. Her body was so soft. I moved closer to her and put my leg on her legs.Then I slide down my other leg below her legs so as to hold her legs in tight grip of my legs.She resisted for sometime but then left doing such efforts.Meanwhile I kept roving my hand on her bra strip down her back till I find bra clasp over her Tee. She understand what I was doing and was not looking at me.I try to unfasten it but couldnt successed. I moved further and reached over to other shoulder and pull her close to me.She was breathing heavily.I lift over her face and looked in her eyes. They were so much inviting to me.I move my lips to closer to her lips.She closed her eyes.I put my lips on her shivering lips.I started sucking her juicy lips.
    She just kept her eyes closed and responded beautifully.
    Suddenly she broke the kiss and said "No Sir!!! no please ".
    I asked again "Why Urmila?".She said nothing and moved away.I asked her "What happened? Am I doing anything wrong. You dont want me to do this.". She said "No Sir, Not here please.".
    I understand and said "Let's move to my place". She said ok and went to take her purse from the class. Meanwhile I took my books and moved out of college building.I drove my car out of college parking and waited for Urmila outside.It took 15 minutes for her to come.I asked her "why are you so late?". She said "Nothing. Friends met".On the journey back to home we both were silent. My place is around 15 minutes drive from the college.Soon we reached to my place and it took almost 2 minutes for us to reach my 10th floor apartment.
    As we entered the flat , I locked the door.
    I asked Urmila,"What will you have?". She just smiled at me. I understand what she is thinking of and didnot wasted a moment to pull her close to me.Now she was in firm grasp of mine and I was holding her tightly.We rejoined from where we left in library.I was sucking her juicy lips and she was responding me wonderfully with more freedom now.
    I said "Urmila !!! You are so sweet.". I inserted my toung in her mouth and opened her lips. And I started sucking her toung.UUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM so much honey like feeling.We continued that for long.

    I switched off the light.It was completely dark. I move to hall window and open the curtain to some extent so that some sunlight was coming to hall. Then I made Urmila sit on the sofa and I sat besides her.I pulled her close to me.I asked Urmila " Now show me what your friends were commenting on you about?". She smiled at me and nodded her head.I slowly raise her both her hands and pulled her T-shirt over her head. I was amazed to see what I was looking at.
    “You have got a massive one.” I said. “And you have a great pair!!” I commented while having a good look at the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. They were really very beautiful. They were nice and round in shape. I moved further and try to open her Bra clasp but I couldnt succedded this time too. So I hold it and ripped it apart. "Urmila!!! Your ripen mangoes are free to eat now", I said naughtyly.Slashed bra is still hanging over her shoulders.I helped her to take it off.I get off from my position and sat in between her legs on floor. I was on my knees.I pulled her close to me and ask her to keep her legs around my waist.My face was in front of her boobs.I looked at her and saw the affirmative emotion in her eyes.I hold her left boob and start licking below it.Urmila started breathing heavily now.She placed her hands in my hairs and was moving it. She was moaning heavily now."Sirrrrrrr !!!! Ohhhhh Ufffffff.  Nooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh". I was licking it now more and more , applying a layer of saliva on it. Her dark brown nipples were rock hard now. She wanted me to hold it in my teeth but I was intentionally avoiding it. I was circling around it with my toung tip making her moan more and more ,slowly biting in between. Meanwhile I hold her right hand with my left hand and placed it on her right boob.I slowly started Squeezeing it. This make her more hornier and her moanings were increasing time by time.I applied my saliva all over her left boob and make it shine.As I was about to take my face off her boob, I gave her a somewhat profound bite in lower part leaving a my teeth mark over there.
    “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...Sir!! Do it slowly. It hurts !!!” She almost shouted with pain.
    I said,"Urmila !!! Dont call me Sir now....Just call me Amit." She smiled and wobble her head.
    I moved further and kissed her lower lip. Then I continued to her right boob. Her moaning was very loud now.I licked all over right boob and make it shine.Both of her boobs are shining in the sunlight coming from the window.
    I came and sit besideds her."Amit !!! you are forgetting something ?", Urmila said. I asked "what ?". She said nothing and then I realise that I forgot to give her love bite on right boob. I move to it and gave her a hard one now.But she didn't shouted this time and bear the pain. It was quite a hard one. My teeth marks were clearly visible on it.
    Urmila said, "Amit !!! you are bad. You giving me so much pain".
     I said "Urmila !!! This is just a begining of the new heavely feeling for you".
    I took Urmila in my arms and got engaged in wild kiss with her.This time more deeper in her mouth so that I could feel the saliva of her.While kissing her toung, we exchanged the saliva. By tasting her intoxinated sweet saliva I came to know that she just had an orgasm. Her face was lustrous due to delightlyful feeling she just had. We were kissing each other intensly that all her lip color was on my lips now.After sometime we got seperated.
    By seeing my face she smiled and said "Amit, Your cheek n chin is colored with my lip color.Let me clean it". She pulled some of the tissues out of her purse and cleaned my face. I took some tissues and cleaned her lips too.
    Now I just pulled her in hug and kissed her deeply. She too replied passionately.This time we were becoming more and more intense,deep and deep.I was squeezing her boobs slowly and slowly. My hands were roaming all over back.Gradually I inserted my hands in her jeans feeling her panty.We departed and broke the kiss. I quickly went on floor on my knees again. I told her to relax her back on sofa.I unbuttoned her jeans and pull the zipper down.Now I could see her silky white panty.
    "Urmila, Lift your butts.", I said and she followed.I pulled jeans out of her waist and slowly pulled it upto her knees.Her thighs were visible now.I draged the jeans out of her legs and throw it away.She was holding her legs very close to one another.I parted it apart.Now I can see a wet spot on her silky white panty.I smile of what I thought of sometime before.I got up and hold urmila and turned her so that I could see her ass cheeks.She didnt understand what I was planned to do.I bowed down so as my face was near her butts. I inserted my teeth slowly in her waist flesh and started pulling her panty down with my teeth. Urmila moand loudly "AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh greattttttttttttttttttt Ammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!!!" I pulled it down to some extent so that her butts are visible now. I planted a heavy bite on her left butt.
    Urmila shouted " No Amit !!! please dont . It is very painful". I couldnt hold to pull it down any further so I decided to ripped it too. As I was about to do it, Urmila stopped me. She got up from sofa leaving me on floor and walked away from me.I could see her bare butts out of her partially pulled down panty when she was walking.Then she turned to me and slowly pulled down her panty down guiding it out of her feet. I was seeing the most beautiful part of her body.Her pussy was cleanly shaven and was having pink lips. I was render speechless to see such a scene. She draw near to me with a panty in one hand and came and sat on my thighs.
    "ohh!!! You are quite plumpy Urmila", I said. She didnt said anything and put the panty on my face with wet part coming on my lips.She then kept her lips from other side of panty on my lips. And we started a wet kiss now.Her saliva mixed with her love juice was splendid experience to suck. The kiss was becoming more and more passionate. Her intoxinated saliva was taking advantage on her love juice as I understand she had another orgasm now.
    I concluded now that she was aroused enough for me proceed further. By this time my dick had become hard like a rock.I got up and lift her in my arms. Urmila was quite heavy.I moved to my bedroom. As I entered the room I threw her on my bed. I went and lock the bedroom door.I hurriedly removed all my cloths. Urmila was looking me at me as I was doing all this but she couldnt see me properly as room was dark. I understand that and I moved to window and slighly moved the curtain.Some light was now coming in room and some faint is visible now. Urmila could see me now. My dick was firm like a rod and it's foreskin was pulled back due to erection and my deep red dick head was visible in dim light. I mounted the bed and come upon Urmila. I placed my hands besides her shoulder and start kissing it. She was responding me well. I realized she is now ready.I broke the kiss.Urmila asked," what happened ?"."Nothing !!! " , I said.And I moved down over her body.Her body was fleshy.I licked it all the way till her belly through her boobs.While doing so, I hold her erect nipples in between my both hands thoumb and index finger and pinch her hardly.She almost shouted loudly but as I bolted the door, her scream just remain inside the room.I continue pinching her nipples and her scream turned into slow and long moans.
    I stopped. I asked Urmila to give the pillow underneath her head which she obeyed. I took the pillow and placed it below her butts.Now her pussy was at a comfortable height for me to penetrate. As to tease her more I placed my dick over her clitoris and started rubbing it with my dick head. A deep shivering wave ran through her body.This was too much for Urmila to control and she said "Amit do it nowwww!!!! I want you deep in me".But I didnt listen to her and continue rubbing her clitoris with my dick head.Now she couldnt hold any more and pleaded me ," Amit !!!! Please do it. I am dieing for it". Ultimately I placed my dick on her vaginal opening and gave a light thrust and my dick head went in. Urmila moaned loudly.I pulled my dick back and then just push my dick head in again.Urmila was still moaning.I continued this for sometime.Urmila had wrapped her legs around my waist firmly and was trying to pull me towards her.By seeing her voilent craving , I pushed it in with a great force.
    Urmila shouted " Ohhh God !!! I am dieing.No Amit. Please get rid of it.It is hurting me".I leaned on her and stayed there kissing her lips for a while till her pain become less.
    "You are very tight from inside",I said.
    "It had never been used till now.It is familiar with my fingers only", Urmila said in deep voice. I smiled back at her thinking of blossoming her the delighful feeling.I slowly pull my dick out.
    "AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!", Urmila grumble.She looked at me.
    I asked ," Urmila !!! can I continue?". She confirmed me.I leisurely pushed my dick in again and started kissing her again.This time Urmila abide the pain. I understand her feeling and I increased my tempo. Her pussy was quite tight and soon it was able to hold my dick in it.
    By now I was able to insert my dick in to it's full length.Pillow underneath her butts was making her available at a comfortable height so that I can go upto the maximum of deepness.
    Urmila was moaning," AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH uuuuffffffffffffffff Ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go deep in".
   
    I said," Yes Urmila !!! I am going deep as much as I can. OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......".
   
    Urmila," oooooooohhhhhhhhh goooooood.......... It is heaven. Do it fast".
   
    I just raise her legs somewhat and placed my thighs below her legs parting her legs more.
   
    Urmila," ooooooooohhhh more and more........ I want this badly..............oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuffffffff........ Heaven I am in."
   
    Urmila," Amit, You are great.... Do it more". Now I decided to increase my speed.I broke the kiss and came on my hands.
   
    Our bodies wer making the sound like  " putch . . putch . . putch . . ! " when my balls were hitting her body. Urmila's pain had gone and she     had begun to enjoy, as she was now     whimpering, " Yes, Yes, Amit .

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

. . faster . . faster . . deeper . . deeper . . faster . . . ! "
   
    I said , " Oh Urmila lift your butts. ! "
   
    Urmila shouted , " Ohhhhh . . .ahhhhh . . . faster . . . aaaaahhhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . ! "
   
    "Amit, slam it in . . faster . . deeper . . more . . I want more . . . ! Take your pleasure from me ! This is what you wanted is it not ? To tear     me up ? Now you have torn me. So take your pleasure from me !" , Urmila said.  By seeing her exhilaration I reached to the maximum speed         and her moanings were now turned into outcry and I was taking her to the climax.

    I said," Ohhhhh Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmillllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!".

    Urmila shouted "oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!".

    All of a sudden Urmila cried , " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! ". I knew she had got an orgasm.I too reached to the best moment and spurt hot sticky cum in her. This continued to some time till I poured out all in her.I slowly pulled my dick out and collapsed on her.
    Urmila was shivering and shaking. Her full body was glistening as she was drenched in sweat. She had a pungent smell of cum on her. Her long hair was completely disheveled. In fact her hair was matted to her face with the sweat. I could also see semen trickling from her pussy on both sides of her thighs.She seemed to be totally so tired.We remain in that position for sometime till we gathered some breath.
    I asked her," How you feeling now?". She just smiled and me and pull me in her arms ,roaming her hands on my back. We got engaged in a wild kiss again. Her sweet saliva had become sweetest like a honey now.I was kissing her intensely and she is responding me back.Till now I was recharged again.
     I said," Urmila !!! Turn upside down" which she followed. I hold her waist and lift her up somewhat and parted her legs. Now her pussy was clearly visible from back.I hold my dick and put it on her opening. With a sudden jerk, It went in. This time it was somewhat easier.I inserted all in her pussy.I hold her boobs from back with my hands and started squezing it hard. She was moaning loudly now.I was moving my dick in and out of her pussy.This time tempo was great from begining and she was moving like a cart.
    " AAAH YYOUU ROGUE YOOVEE UUMM UUMMMN UURGGGHH OOOHHH YOOOUURR CCOOCKK IITTSS FFFIILLEED MMEE UUNNGGH UUNNNGHH UUUNNNNGGH OOOO AAAAAAHHH'' wailed Urmila.
    Urmila feeling my fullness inside her had another orgasm.I continued to give her powerful thrust. I left her boob and hold her hairs. I pulled her hair as if I am riding a horse and continue stroking her. Urmila was yelling but I was ignoring her and continued as I knew this is going to be long period for me to cum.Urmila was in progresson of orgasms and her wailing was completely incoherent.After some time I cummed in her but not much this time.Urmila was almost out cold and as I left her, she falled on bed and my dick come out of her pussy. It was still squirting cum and some cum droped out on her butts. I was also totall drained out and collapsed on her body. We both were totally exhausted and remained sluggish for some time.
    After around half an hour when I gathered some strength I got up.I looked at watch.It was around 2.40 in afternoon.I went to kitchen to look for some food but didnt found anything.I came back to bedroom. Urmila was still in bed laying naked upside down. I could see my semen had dropped from her butts to ass crack. I noticed the bedsheet was totally a mess with some blood spot on it.I move to bed and sit on it.With a corner of bedsheet, I cleaned cum drops on her butts. I woke up Urmila.She tured to me.I smiled at her. Urmila raise her hands and call in her arms. I lean on her and kissed her. I hold her and lift her up from bed. Urmila was in my arms. I showed her the pillow.She smiled naughtyly at me.I make her stand on floor and removed the bedsheet.Meanwhile she tied her hairs .I removed the pillow cover too. We both moved to kitchen.I was having a bedsheet and pillow cover in my one hand and I had kept my other hand on her waist. I threw bedsheet in the washing machine.
    "Urmila !!! can you make some food?", I asked. She looked for something in freeze and just found some egges.
    "Amit !!! There is nothing except eggs.I can make omelet but what to eat with it?" , She queryed.
    I said, " You make omelet. I will bring bread.". She said , "Ok".
    I pulled her in my arms and planted a kiss on her lips sucking it throughly.Then I moved to bedroom and wore my kurta and pajamas.
    "Urmila !!! I am going out. Dont open the door till I come."
    I moved out to nearest shop and had a packet of bread.In around 30 minutes I returned back.I opened the door with my keys and bolted it again. I moved to kitchen and saw Urmila there. She had just finished making omelet and was cleaning kitchen platform.She was wearing nothing except a towel wrapped around her which was incapable of hiding her assets.Her boobs were popping out of it. Her round and firm butts were almost visible below towel. I got a hard on seeing this.I suddenly removed my kurta and pajama and went undressed to Urmila.I tapped gently on her shoulder and other hand went in her towel over her butts.Urmila looked at me and smiled.I hold her from back and gently kissed on her shoulder.I removed her towel.It fall down on floor.I was moving my hands on her body gently thumping her ass.
    I said," Urmila ?".
    "Yes Amit!!! " , she said.
    "I want your ass now.It is very tempting.I know it is very aching for you but can you bear some pain?",I replied.
    Urmila looked anxious and she said, "Amit !!! you really want it. Will it pain me a lot? ".
    I took her face in my palm and kissed her lower lip.I slowly turned her."Urmila !!! Bend down.", I said.
    She followed as I said.I slowly parted her butt so as to see her ass hole.I placed my dick head on it.And with a slow jerk I pushed my dick head in her ass.
    Urmila yelled, " Amit !!!! It is paining me a lot. I will die. It is tearing me apart. Pleaaaaseeeeee don't".I pulled my dick back.She looked at me.I looked disappointed to her. Urmila said," Amit, Are you angry with me? Do it now.I will have a try.".By seeing her assistance I smile back to her and lean forward to give her a kiss.We were in same position. As I bend over her to kiss, I gave a heavy plunge to my dick and it went all in her ass.Urmila shouted loudly but I swiftly hold her lips with mine and continued kissing her till her pain subsides.I partly removed it and then pushed it back in again.I continue doing this for sometime and continued kissing her as well.I went on doing this till I felt it is generously coming in and out.Then I broke the kisss. Urmila said nothing.She just kept her hands on kitchen platform. I understand she is ready to get pound with my meat in her ass.I increased my tempo gradually. Urmila was just moaning.But her moanings were full of tenderness now.So I slow down to a constant pace. This was making her feel better.
    Urmila was now making a slow moanings which are signs of her pleasure.She had adjusted with my dick now.But during the course I had wounded her ass.It was somewhat bleeding.But I went on with it. It took a long time for me to cum this time. I sprayed all of my cum in her ass hole.Her ass hole as well as my dick is drenched with blood and my cum.I took the tissues and cleaned both.
    I turned Urmila's face towards me.She was looking angry to me.I hold her face in my palm and planted a kiss on her lips and went on kissing till she broke.
    I asked her with smile " Urmila !!! Did you had an orgasm ?".
    She broke her silence and said "Twice".
    "It was one one of the best I had today", She said with smile.
    I smiled and pulled her close to me and started kissing again.I now noticed that her saliva was even more sweeter now.
    Both of us were feeling very hungry now so decided to have a bread-omelet.We ate all.
    Then we were wandering all over my apartment.After some time we were back on the bed, we rested for some time. Urmila was in my arms.I had locked both her legs in my legs.She was moving her hands in my hairy chest,biting it and I was slowly rubbing her butts.About twenty minutes later, Urmila was ready and eager for the next round of love-making.I could see the desire in her eyes.I made her lay on her back and come on her and started kissing her boobs.Her deep browen nipples were erect now.I now just concentrated on them.I was licking them with my toung tip.Urmila started to moan sweetly.She was moving her hands in my hairs,pulling them sometimes.I hold her boobs close to each other and started licking her nipples one by one.I was continuously squeezing her boobs which was making her moan more and more.I put on lots of saliva on her boobs which was making her boobs glow in dim sunlight.In the mean time I realize that Urmila was not feeling comfortable.She was not responding me well as I wanted.Then I understand that as we just had a food, we did not prefer any laying posture.
    "Urmila !!! Are You not comfortable", I asked.
    "Yes Amit. You are heavy.", She said.
    "Wait a minute Urmila!!!",I said.I placed my dick head on her vaginal opening and slowly inserted it in vagina.Urmila groan.I slowly rolled down on my left side such a way that I was between both of her legs.Now both of us are on side.
    "How you feeling now Urmila?", I asked.
    "It is ok now", she replied with smile.And we started kissing each other.She pulled me close to her. We were so close that her boobs were crushed with my hairy chest.I slowly started moving my hip so as to make a thrust in her pussy.
    It was slow and continuous pushes. I had reached upto the maximum of her depth.As I was continuously kissing her,I was not allowing her to moan.But whenever we broke the kiss, Urmila was making a pleasent sound indicating that she was enjoying each and every moment.
    Now Urmila was scratching my back with her nails badly,igniting the passion in me more and more.I was increasing my speed with her actions.It took a long time for me to reach climax. During that Urmila had several orgasms.I spurt all my cum in her pussy.We both were dead tired that we did not realize when we slipped into slumber.
    When I opened my eyes, I didnt found Urmila in Bed.I looked at door, Urmila was just moving out of bedroom.I noticed that she couldnt even walk properly.I smiled at myself realizing what I had done with this seductive girl who might be dreams of many boys.I walked behind her.Urmila was in hall searching for her panty which she found in one corner.
    As she was about to wear it, I called her," Urmila !!!".
    "Amit!!! It is time to go home. It is very late.", she said.
    I smiled at her," This way.In this avatar.Look at you. Let's take a bath".
    "No Amit , It will be late.",Urmila said.
    I didnt listen to her and move forward.I hold her hand in pull in my arms.My erect dick touched her stomach.She realized what I was planning to do.
    “Haven’t you finished yet?”, she said.I didnt answered her and lift her to bathroom.Then I tured on the shower. We both were in warm water.I applied the soap all over her body.Urmila was smiling looking at me.Her body applied with soap was looking great.
    I took the table from side and made her sit on it.She didnt understand what I am doing. Now she was at a height that her face is near my chest. I leaned forward and gave her a wild kiss.I come very close to her so that my dick was near her boobs.I hold her boobs tight together and then I inserted my dick in her cleavage from underside.Urmila moaned," That's great Amit.Do it now". Urmila hold my butts and inserted her finger nails in my butt.
    I whimpered ," Ohhhhh Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmillllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".
    Due to the rest, my dick had gathered enough strength to become rock hard. I was moving my dick up and down in her cleavage.That was making Urmila crazy.She was yelling my name ,"Ammmittttttt do it now.That's the best thing you are doing".
    Soap on her boobs making my dick movement easy.And I was able to touch my dick head to her chin.
    "ohhhhhh Urmila !!!! You have the exquisite pair of boobs in this world ", I said.
    "Ohhh Amit . You are giving me the delight of lifetime for me.", Urmila replied.
    I continued my movement up and down for sometime.As I was about to cum, I withdraw my dick from her cleavage.As her face was very close to my dick , I sprayed all my cum on her face.Urmila was astonished to what I had done.Her nose,lips,cheeks and chin were fulll of my cum.I make her stand. Urmila looked very angry to me.But I placed my lips on her lips."Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm". Her saliva was tasting more sweeter now. I make her taste my cum on her face with my toung.Urmila gave the impression of liking the taste of it, sucked my toung impatiently.I continued to feed her it with my toung from her face till I cleaned all her face.Her face was glowing due to licking.
    "Urmila !!! Do you like the taste?", I asked.
    "It is the sweetest thing , I had in my life.Nexttime I will directly have it from the source.", Urmila said and smiled naughtyly.
    I understand what she suggested to me.I pulled her close to me and started a wild kiss with her.We move under the shower again till we both get cleaned. I then turned off the shower and pulled a towel from rack.I wrapped up the Urmila in towel and lift up in my arms and move out of bathroom. We moved to bedroom.I cleaned every drop of water from her body with towel.Then I lift her up her to hall where was her panty.I took her panty and sit in front of her.
    I asked,"Urmila put your legs in this".
    Urmila did what I asked.I pulled her panty up to her waist but didnt covered her pussy.I slowly leaned forward and planted a deep kiss on her pussy.Urmila moaned.Then I pulled her panty up.Then I took her jeans and help her to wear it.Before zipping her jeans, I seen her panty carefully.The stain on panty was clearly visible.I kissed on it and buttoned her jeans.
    As I slashed her bra sometime back she had nothing to wear inside.I looked worried but Urmila said,"She will manage till home".I helped her to wear her T-Shirt. Her big boobs were looking really inviting to me in her tee. I got a sudden hard on.
    Urmila understand that and said,"Amit!!! It is enough for the today".I agreed to her and planed a deep kiss on her lips.
    Then I moved to bedroom again and got ready to drop her to her place.It was around 8.15 in night.I came back and hold her in her waist and move out.We went in lift and started kissing again till we reach bottom floor.We get in a car and moved to her place. On a way back we talked on many things. Soon we reached to her place.
    "Should I come to leave you till your door", I said naughtly.
    "Noooooo", Urmila shouted. I smiled and pulled her close to me and started kissing.I moved my hands in her tee and found her free boobs.I started pressing her boobs.We continued that till she broke and went out of car.
    "Bye...", Urmila said smilingly.
    "Bye... and take care.I will see you tomorrow.", I commented.
    She moved to her apartment and I drove back home thinking of a pleasent day I spent with Urmila.








Published 
Written by amitabhsinha1965
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments