Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Class Hotel Service

21
11 Comments 11
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Hi everyone - my name is John. A number of years ago I worked as a waiter in a good class hotel - and, well, some of the stories you hear are definitely true, I can testify to that. For now, I will tell you of just one such experience.

I am a mature guy - just approaching sixty at the time of this particular instance and, despite my age, considered myself fairly fit with a trimmed shape. I was on duty, and on this particular day, room service was my responsibility although, I was also expected to serve in the restaurant. Early evening, I had a call to take up a chilled bottle of Chardonnay to one of the rooms. I got a wine cooler, placed the bottle of wine in it, making sure I had my trusty corkscrew with me and headed for the elevator.

I got to the room and knocked gently on the door. There was no reply, so I knocked a little louder. This time I heard a, "Come in please," so I entered the room. And I nearly dropped the wine. There, sat on the large queen size bed was a gorgeous Filipino lady, covering herself with - as far as I could see - just a pillow

When I had regained my composure - probably only seconds but seemed like ages - I said to the lady, "Your wine madam - where would you like it?"  She asked me to put it on the bedside table. I placed the wine, in the cooler there with the glass, and then proceeded to open the wine. I could see from the side that she did have panties on, but nothing on top. I have to admit I couldn't help but stare and lacked a little professionalism - but then I am also a hot-blooded male.

When I had opened the wine, I asked the lady if she would like to taste it. She surprised me by asking me to ensure that it was okay. I explained that I was on duty and not allowed to drink alcohol. She said, "I insist, Sir."

"But there is only one glass madam, as requested," I said.

She told me that it was fine - to use that glass and ensure that it was okay. Well, I was left with no option but to taste the wine in front of this beautiful almost naked lady. Having tasted the wine, and assuring her it was a good wine, I topped the glass up and placed it beside the bed.

By this time, without me noticing, she had turned around facing the wall, kneeling on the bed in only her panties, her arm just covering her small, but cute breasts. I said to her, "Enjoy the wine Madam," and was about to leave.

Just as I got to the door - she shouted, "Sir, could you please pass me my wine?" I returned to the bed and handed her the wine. She reached out took the glass of wine, her arm moving away, as she laid on her front on the bed, her cute ass sticking in the air. I couldn't help noticing that it is a little larger than normal for Filipino ladies - but very nice nevertheless. I asked if it was to her taste, and she replied, "Yes, it is lovely and refreshing. Thank you, Sir."

I asked if there was anything else Madam needed, saying that I should return to the kitchen. She asked me to sit on the bed - saying she was lonely and that her husband would not be back for a couple of hours yet. Was this a come-on? I ask myself. Certainly, I could feel a growing in my loins the more time I spent with this beautiful lady. As the kitchen and restaurant had been quiet, I thought, why not? Sitting on the edge of the bed, my eyes ran the full length of this Filipino lady, from her soft shoulder-length hair, the smoothness of her skin, her cute ass, her thighs, and shapely legs right down to her toes. She was still laid face down, with her glass of wine, spread-eagled on the bed and legs wide open. Wow, an amazing sight.

This lady obviously wanted some company - and just then she offered me her glass asking me to refill it. I duly obliged. As I returned the glass to her, her fingers reached out, brushing against my hand. Meanwhile, I had to move slightly as there was a need to adjust my position as my cock was responding to this very sexy woman. As I adjusted, she said, "Are you comfortable, Sir?"

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

I replied that I just needed to adjust my position, at which point she placed her hand on my thigh. I turned round in surprise and looked her straight in the eye. "Kiss me, Sir," she said. I told her that I was on duty and that I shouldn't. But she was insistent, repeating that her husband would not be back for another couple of hours at least.

She explained that she had been neglected for a couple of days as 'it was that time of the month' and that the shower she had recently had made her feel a little hot, and she needed some company. I asked her to give me a minute, and stood up taking my cell phone from my pocket, and called the kitchen saying that I was feeling a little unwell, but would be back as soon as I could. When I returned to the bed - she had removed her panties. There she was in all her naked glory, sat on the bed.

For the first time, I saw her naked form all at once. Her lovely piercing eyes, her small, pert tits with perfectly erect nipples, a real shapely waist, and a neatly trimmed pussy. Just stunning. I could not help myself. I felt my cock almost bursting from my pants - I could see her looking at it. "Come here Sir", she said. "Is that for me??" 

I look down at my bulge and said, "Well who else?"

"Come here John," she said reading my name badge. I went to the edge of the bed, saying you have me at a disadvantage - I don't know your name. It is not important she said, reaching forward towards my bulge and my zipper. As her hand moved over my cock through my pants, it felt as if I was about to burst. She lowered the zip, reaching in and taking out my cock - now it was sticking straight in front of me level with her face.

"Come here, big boy," she said, licking her lips. Obeying, I move forward as her tongue ran its way around the end of my cock. My god, it felt good. Her lips then engulfed my cock as I put my hands behind her head pulling her closer to me. Fuck, she was good. She certainly knew how to give head. This went on for about five minutes, and it took all my willpower not to cum. As she was sucking, my hands went to her beautiful tits, playing with her nipples, making them hard with pleasure, then moving down, I ran my finger through her dark pubic hair, moving towards her pussy. She opened her legs slightly, allowing me easier access. My fingers touched her pussy lips for the first time - and she noticeably shivered with pleasure. She removed her mouth from my cock, and I leaned forward inserting first one, then two fingers into her wet pussy.

I also took each of her tits in turn onto my mouth, sucking on those beautiful nipples, biting them gently as I slowly finger fucked her pussy. She laid back on the bed at this point, her legs open telling - no begging me - to fuck her, and to fuck her now. I moved forward, and began to rub my hard cock up and down her slit - but she said no.

"Just fuck me," she instructed.

I took my cock, and slowly slid it into her dripping wet pussy. It slid in easily and felt so warm and moist. I was in heaven. She started to moan as my pace gradually increased, fucking her deeper and harder, she raised her hips to meet my thrusts. Expressing her need she shouted, "Fuck me hard, Sir", and I pushed deep into her love tunnel, as hard as I could and as deep as I could, her meeting every thrust until I felt her tense - "I'm coming," she screamed and I gave one last thrust, emptying my balls deep into her pussy, filling her with my love juices. For a couple of minutes we just lay there, my cock slowly shrinking and slipping out, with some of my love juices.

"Thank you, Sir," she said. "I needed that."

"A pleasure, Madam," I replied. "We try to keep our guests happy."

"Oh, you did that, John. I will be sure to ask for you the next time I require room service."

As I left to return to the kitchen, she called me back one more time. She put a generous tip on my tray, saying, "Thank you, Sir," once more as I left.

Published 
Written by Sensualwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments