Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley and the Hitchhiker - Chapter 4

"Rick and Angel take in the sights and have some fun on the way back to Sturgis."

25
18 Comments 18
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Morning finds me up early. I move quietly about as to not wake my two sleeping beauties, Angel and Carly. I call room service and order breakfast for us before going to shower. I slip on a pair of boxers when I finish, and go sit in the chair to watch them sleep.

They finally begin to stir. “Good morning my beauties, I hope you slept well.”

“Yes, we did Master,” they both reply, as they sit up.

“Did I hear you call down for breakfast, Master?” Carly asks, as Angel kisses her neck.

“Yes, you did, Carly.”

Carly turns and kisses Angel on the lips. “Okay girls, enough of that, the two of you go take a shower before the food arrives,” I tell them.

Just at that moment, there is a knock at the door. “On second thought, here Carly, go answer the door as you are and put this twenty dollar bill between your lips.” I say, looking down at her beautiful pussy.

Without hesitation, Carly jumps out of bed, goes to answer the door and slips the bill between her puffy lips. When she opens the door, the poor boy is dumb struck as he looks at her. Entering the room, he sees Angel sitting up in bed, her breasts bare for him to see.

“Be sure to collect your tip on the way out, young man,” I say with a smile.

Angel and I watch as he reaches with his visibly shaking hand for the twenty from between Carly’s puffy lips. The young man pulls the bill out and Carly moans loudly, playing it up to tease him even more. Then she pushes him back out the door and closes it. Laughing at the sport of it, she turns and looks at us, “Oh God, that was fun!”

“It was fun to watch you tease that poor boy, he’ll have blue balls for the rest of his shift!” Angel says, rising up on her knees and sliding to the bed’s edge.

“Okay girls, come sit as you are and let’s have some breakfast,” I say, watching them walk over to me. Carly gives me a quick passionate kiss, followed by Angel. They take a seat, Angel sits with her hands folded in her lap with her head down. Carly glances over at her and assumes the same position.

“You are a fast learner, Carly.”

“Thank you, Master.”

I take a bite of my omelet, Angel and Carly begin to eat their omelets. There are toast, fruits, and coffee to be had and we eat everything. When we finish, Angel asks, “May we be excused to go shower and clean up, Master?”

“Yes, you may. But whatever you do in there, I don’t want you to have an orgasm, Angel. That will happen later tonight.”

“Thank you Master,” Angel says, taking Carly by the hand as they head to the shower.

While I wait for the girls to get cleaned up and ready, I hear the distinct moans and squeals of the girls playing with each other. I can only imagine the scene in the bathroom and it starts getting me hard as I picture their two wet naked bodies as they play. I'm sure Angel remembers my instruction for her not to have an orgasm but, I didn't give Carly such orders, so I can imagine Angel is happily bringing Carly a lot of pleasure.

Forty-five minutes later, they rejoin me and Angel kneels in front of me, to the right. Carly kneels to the left of me, placing her hands in her lap with her head down just like Angel.

“Girls, you both look absolutely beautiful.” I say, taking note of their meticulously applied makeup and their hair done in a braided ponytail. "From the sounds I heard, my Angel had you cumming several times Carly,"

“Yes Master, Angel is an amazing lover.”

“That she is, Carly.”

“Master, I had a wonderful time last night, you are also an amazing lover. Thank you both for allowing me to join you,” Carly says.

“Thank you Carly, we enjoyed having such a willing partner and one who is open to new experiences. You are a wonderful lover as well and now, both of you stand and get dressed,” I directed.

Going over to the bed, Angel sees a pink tank top, her form fitting jeans, bobby socks and pink thong. After dressing, Angel and I say our goodbyes to Carly with long hugs and passionate kisses.

After Carly leaves, I look at Angel and feel myself getting hard at the sight of her nipples poking out against her top. She has pulled the shirt up so it’s halfway between her navel and her tits. The top is tied in a knot on her right side.

“We are going to Mt. Rushmore and then to the Crazy Horse Memorial, Angel.”

“I’m looking forward to seeing them, Master.”

Walking through the lobby holding hands, the men and a few women ogle Angel.

“Don’t look now, but you have a few admirers.” I say, pulling Angel to me and putting my arm around her as we approach the door. Stopping, I slip my arm from her waist and hold the door for her. Once we are at the trike, I help Angel with her jacket and then help her up onto the trike.

We take US 16 E to I-90 N and follow the signs to Mt. Rushmore. Arriving in little over an hour, I park the trike and help Angel off. We stow our jackets and helmets away before going to the information center. Once inside, Angel and I take time to read all about Mt. Rushmore.

We discover the four Presidents’ faces are sixty-feet tall and made of granite. Construction began in 1927 with the first blast. There were four hundred workers, both men and women, working almost five hundred feet up on the side of the mountain. Fourteen years later, the monument was completed on October 31, 1941.

After absorbing all the information, Angel and I walk outside and climb the steps to an observation point. There, we are able to peer through the viewing devices that are there for a closer look. One hour later, we are back on the trike, getting ready to go to the Crazy Horse Monument.

“Well Angel, what did you think?”

Before answering, she looks around to see if anyone is within earshot. “Oh Master, that was amazing to see. I’m so glad we came and I learned so much.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed this stop. I found it amazing also.” I say, taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately while my hand rubs her mound through her jeans.”

Moaning, “Mmpphh, Mmpphh” as my hand presses against her mound, Angel reaches for the bulge in my pants. I push her hand away and breaking the kiss, tell her, “Soon, slut.” I reach back down to rub her pussy through her jeans. Taking a quick look around and seeing we are alone, I slide her zipper down and slip my hand into her fly, rubbing the front of her panties until I feel her wetness soaking through.

“Oh, Master, please, I need to cum so badly.”

“You will, slut. Now give me your hand and get on the trike.”

Angel quietly takes my hand and gets on the trike. “We are going to the Crazy Horse Memorial and then head back to Sturgis.”

“Yes, Master.”

Off we go, heading West on Hwy SD-244 to US-385 and follow the signs to the memorial. Twenty minutes later, I’m helping Angel down from the trike and stowing our gear. We walk over to the welcome center and discover many facts about the memorial.

The sculptor, Korczak Ziolkowski was invited by Henry Standing Bear who was an Oglala Lakota Chief. Korczak started work on the monument on June 3, 1948 and passed away on October 20, 1982, at age 74 before finishing the memorial which is still being worked on to this day.

The mountain itself is made of pegmatite granite, the entire structure is six hundred and forty-one feet long. The head of the horse alone will be an astounding two hundred and nineteen feet tall. It will be taller than the Statue of Liberty from its base to the torch.

After looking around the welcome center, Angel and I walk over to the Indian Museum of North America. It has a large display of art as well as artifacts from the American Indian illustrating their cultures along with their histories.

When we finish, the next place we walk to is the Native American Educational & Cultural Center. There, we check out the one-of-a-kind exhibits and artwork of Native American artisans.

An hour later, we are headed back to Sturgis on I-90. Halfway back, I see a sign for a rest stop one mile ahead. As we get closer, I see that no one is there and that gives me an idea. I pull in and Angel asks, “Why are we stopping, Master?”

"Didn't you tell me back at Mt Rushmore that you 'need to cum so badly' Angel? Well, that's what we're doing here!"

"Here, Master? How? There's no bed or even a bench, and we don't have a blanket to lay on the grass with," she said.

"Well, it occurred to me that I have this brand new trike here and it's never really gotten a proper baptism! You know its bad luck to ride a bike that hasn't been christened!" I say.

Angel smiles shyly and I pull her into a kiss as I slide one leg between hers and press up against her. She parts her legs a bit to let me get in closer and then she starts moving up and down on my leg, "humping" it as we continue kissing. My sexy Angel is incorrigible!

As I lean on the back of the trike, Angel unbuckles my pants and tugs them down to my knees. She kneels down and begins giving my cock a tongue bath before wolfing it down like she's starving! She bobs her head up and down my cock quickly getting me hard and fully erect. After a couple minutes of her best work, I am ready to play.

"Turn around and face the back of the trike," I tell her. Angel turns around and faces the back of the trike and I reach around her waist and undo her jeans, pulling them and her panties down to her ankles. I pick up one foot and pull the garments off one foot so she can spread her legs nice and wide which she promptly does. I begin by fingering her from behind and she pushes her ass out moaning.

I finger her pussy rubbing her clit and tugging at her pussy lips as she starts swaying gently to and fro. It doesn't take long before she is wet again.

"Oh Master, I really needed this. The vibrations of the trike and sitting behind you, holding you while we're riding always gets me so horny!" she moans.

"Well, never let it be said I left a woman wanting!" I say. I turn her around to face me so I can better access her and I shove two fingers up into Angel's dripping pussy. I split my fingers trapping her swollen clit between them and curl them around her pubic bone rubbing her clit and hitting her g-spot with my fingertips.

Angel is beside herself and she pulls her top up to uncover and expose her tits. She promptly begins pinching and pulling on her hard nipples as I finger fuck her furiously. I lean forward and suck one of her tender buds into my mouth and begin chewing on it, to Angel's utter delight.

Angel is so into what she is feeling and I am busy giving it to her, that neither of us hear the sound of two motorcycles approaching until they are in the rest area in direct view of what we are doing, although a couple hundred feet away.

"Hey Bear, check it out! Looks like someone's getting a little more than rest at this rest stop!" one of the guys says.

"Yeah, and from the way she's moaning and carrying on, it doesn't look like she minds too much!" the other guy says.

The two girls that were riding with them, look around their biker men and watch with an appreciative eye at what Angel and I are doing.

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper

Hearing their voices as they approach, I turn around to see what was going on.

"Hey man, don't let us interrupt you two. In fact, the girls here are into watching so if you don't mind, just keep going!" the one named Bear says.

"Actually, baby, I wouldn't mind doing a little more than watching. She looks yummy!" The dark haired girl said. "Hi, my name is Diane and this is Tina. That big guy there is Bear... he's my man, and the guy next to Tina is Scooter."

"I'm Rick and this is Angel. We're here for the rally and Angel here works at the Full Throttle Saloon," I say.

Diane walks up to Angel all sexy like, "So what do you say Angel, want to give me a taste of that?" she says looking down at Angel's dripping pussy.

"Bon appetite!" Angel says and Diane gets down on her knees and begins slurping away at Angel's wet slit.

"Ohhh GOD!" Angel cries out. Diane goes to town on Angel's sweet slit licking and lapping at her and I watch as Angel churns and grinds into the dark-haired woman's face. Tina gets into the mix, focusing her attention on Angels exposed and eager tits, licking them in turn and pinching them with her long red tipped fingers.

The three girls tried a variety of positions and combinations, all while us guys watched with great interest. Their moans and cries and screams of joy had really gotten us guys fired up. Finally, all the girls had cum and were laying on the grass, panting and leaking their juices from between their legs.

"Sir, if it would be okay with you and the girls here, I have always wanted to try a gangbang. And here I have three guys with rock-hard cocks all looking for something to plug them into!" Angel says.

"It's okay with me if the others agree," I say. And so with the approval of everyone else, me, Bear and Scooter descend on Angel hungrily.

I make the rule that no one could fuck Angel's pussy but me and we can all take turns eating her out before we get to the fucking if we want. I knew I wanted to munch on her sweet peach and so did Bear. Scooter would be happy with just a blowjob and cumming on her tits and in her mouth. Bear wanted her ass. So with positions assigned we begin. I give Angel a good tongue lashing while Angel takes turns sucking each other of the other two cocks, alternating from one to the other. After I bring her to a crashing orgasm, Bear and I switch places and he gets his fill of her pussy.

Angel is panting and moaning and covered in sweat and her own juices, but she is far from done. Bear lays down on his back and Angel climbs on board. He shoves his beefy cock up her ass to Angel's complete delight and I move to straddle both of them and I shove my cock into her open drooling pussy. Scooter moves to her head and she sucks him into her hot mouth. Angel is getting her fantasy fulfilled; she is getting all three holes stuffed full of hard cock. She is in her glory and her muffled moans and writhing and squirming tell me she is having the time of her life!

The girls join in, each taking a tit, and Angel puts a hand on the back of each girl's head, holding their mouths to her tits and nursing them both. Angel is taking care of each of us and before long we each reach our limit. Scooter is the first one to peak out. He lets out a huge groan and I watch Angel take his load in her mouth, swallowing as fast as she can. She sucks him completely dry and he pulls out slowly as Angel "squeegees" his cock clean with a tight seal of her lips, leaving him drained and dry.

The next one is Bear... Angel's tight ass is more than he can stand for long and he bellows out his orgasm as he fills her ass with his hot cum. Having Bear shoot his hot load into her ass sends Angel over the edge again as well and she screams that she is cumming too. Which is not news to me as I feel her pussy clamping down on me as her orgasm hits.

All this moaning and groaning and cumming has me ready to launch and just as Bear sends Angel into her orgasm, Angel sends me into mine and Angel gets both holes filled almost simultaneously.

We all collapse and fall to the grass, panting and gasping for breath. We lay there for several minutes before we can summon the strength to get up. Once we have, we get dressed, say our goodbyes, and Angel thanks each of them for the fun time. Then we head back to Sturgis.

Arriving back in Sturgis, we stop in at a place called One Eyed Jacks Saloon to get a drink, and I recognize some of the bikers there from the Full Throttle Saloon. We find a table and sit down to wait for the barmaid to come take our drink order. When she does, I order a Jack and Coke for me and a mojito for Angel. Once the drink order is in, we sit and talk waiting for them to arrive.

"I think Carly had a really good time with us last night. It was all she was talking about this morning before she left," Angel says.

"I'm glad to hear that. I always like to show my girls a good time. How about you - did you have fun?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Sir - I have never have anything but good times with you! You are wonderful." she says, pulling my hand up to kiss it.

"Good. I can say the same thing about you as well. You are a very beautiful, very sexy and a very fun traveling companion, Angel," I tell her. Then I reach out and pull her to me in a kiss.

"Tonight is the wet t-shirt contest at FTS and we'll need to get back to the hotel soon so we can rest a bit before you go on. I want to make sure we are back in time for that," I say.

"Yes, Sir. But I must admit, I'm a bit nervous about it. I've never entered a contest like this. Oh, I've done one or two small time things and of course I've gotten a little crazy a time or two. But this is supposed to be a big deal here... I'm sure there will be a lot of girls entering!" Angel says.

"Don't worry about it, Angel... you can hold your own against any of them! You are very beautiful and I KNOW how sexy you are!" I say.

"Aww, thank you, Sir. I will do my best to make you proud," she says.

"You already do, my sweet slut," I whisper to her, patting her on her thigh. Angel moaned softly, just loud enough for me to hear it.

"I'll be right back. I have to hit the bathroom," I told her. And I got up to go make room for the rest of my drink.

When I come out of the bathroom, an entirely different and much more troubling scene awaits me. From across the bar, I see Angel sitting at our table being harassed by... that same young biker punk from the night before! And he isn't any more gentlemanly or polite either! He is with one other biker from his group and while he is sitting at the table in my chair holding her hands and talking trash, his partner is behind her trying to cop a feel. Both are wasted even as early in the day as it is - most likely they never sobered up.

As soon as I see what is going on, I am across the bar room in half a second. I don't waste time introducing myself or asking what the hell is going on. I grab the one pawing at Angel and throw him across the next available empty table. Then I grab my young ruffian by the collar of his jacket and hoist him out of my chair.

"I thought I told you to leave my girl alone!" I say.

I draw back fixing to punch a hole through his face, but just as I am about to let fly, Angel cries out "Look out!" I whirl around to see his partner cocked to take a swing at me. I shove the young one backwards, falling over the chair he was sitting in and dodged the swing from his partner. Just as his fist goes by my ear I catch it by the wrist with one hand and in one smooth motion I hit his arm hard with my other right at the elbow joint.

I hear him let out a blood curdling scream and fall to the ground holding his elbow. With him out of commission, I quickly turn my attention to the cause of all this. I pick the kid up and slam him down on the table. I am just about to end my troubles with this upstart once and for all when a few of his fellow bikers come rushing in.

I know that bikers in a gang all stick together, and I have already taken one of them out of the fight, which they don't take too kindly to. While I hold the kid down on the table I watch the others.

"We are gonna kick your ass old man!" one of them says, and I get ready to get into it with all of them. I know that they'd probably win, but I am going to take out as many as I can before then!

Just about that time I see one guy who turns around. He was wearing a Hell's Angel's jacket. That is my ticket. "You boys had better back off," I say loudly, "I'm a member of the Hell's Angels and you don't want to mess with me!" And it is true - in my younger days I was one of the Angel's, although I hadn't ridden with them in years.

"Angel's! A little help here!"" I call out. And sure enough, about a dozen of the biggest Hell's Angels you ever want to come across come up to where I'm at.

"What's going on?" one asks.

"I was sitting here with my girl and these troublemakers started harassing her. I'm an Angel and I need a little assistance from my brothers," I say. The Angel's then turn to look at the other bikers and they start backing down right away.

That's when the leader of the troublemakers comes in and sees what was about to happen to his guys. "Hold up! Wait a minute! He says. He comes up to me and I explain that his talk with the young biker didn't seem to sink in. "I apologize for any trouble my guys have caused. If there are any damages we will take care of them. We are just here to have a good time - we don't want any trouble from anyone. You will NOT have any more trouble from us again. I give you my word on it." He takes the wannabe badass by the collar and leads him out of the bar, followed by the rest of his group including the guy with the dislocated elbow.

"Thanks for the backup guys," I say to the Angel's, and I buy them all a drink for their help. Angel is pretty shaken up by the event so we quickly down our drinks and go back to the hotel so she can calm down.

"Master, you were amazing back there at the bar!" she says.

"Well, I wasn't going to let you get disrespected and pawed at by those drunk punks," I say.

"How did you... learn that? I mean you took that one guy out before he could even do anything!" she asks.

"Oh, I've been in my fair share of bar fights, Angel. Remember, I rode with the Hell's Angels and this was back before they got all socially conscience and everything! Back in the early 70's we were a rowdy bunch!

 

 

Stay tuned for Chapter 5

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

I want to thank Master_Jonathan for his collaboration on this story and without whose help it could not have been written. His patience, ideas and inspirations are greatly appreciated. I have enjoyed working with such a talented writer.

 

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments