Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley and the Hitchhiker - Chapter 7

"Rick and Angel visit Tara on the way back to Dallas and a new life together."

29
23 Comments 23
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I let Angel sleep in after last night's 'glory hole' experience and multi-orgasms with the Hitachi Wand. Quietly, I go about laying out Angel's clothes for the day and then go get cleaned up. Closing the bathroom door, I make a phone call.

"Hello, Tara, this is Rick."

"Oh Rick, I'm so happy you called."

"I'm on my way home, and will be in Ardmore around four this afternoon," I tell her.

"That's perfect, Rick. I'll be done with work by then and I'm off tomorrow."

"There's one thing, Tara, I have someone with me and I think you'll like her," I say.

"That's great, I can't wait to see you and meet her. I'll text you my address, I insist the two of you stay with me," she says.

"Thank you, Tara, that's very kind of you. Well, I gotta get going, see you soon."

"Soon, Rick," she says and hangs up.

As I prepare to shave, the bathroom door opens and I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Good morning Master," Angel says, squeezing me tightly.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, Master, very well," Angel says, smiling.

"Good, now let's finish getting ready. Ardmore, Oklahoma is our last stop before Dallas."

Stopping for breakfast, I tell Angel about Tara and that we are going to stay with her. Angel is very attentive and I can tell she is getting turned on. She keeps wiggling in her seat and her nipples are erect.

"I am so looking forward to meeting Tara, Master."

"I know the two of you will get along just fine, Angel. Don’t you dare sit there and make yourself cum!”

“Aww, Master,” she says, in a playful, pouty voice.

After breakfast, we hit the road and work our way to I-35 S. After a smooth ride, we find ourselves in front of Tara’s house at exactly four in the afternoon.

Tara comes out to greet us, she gives me a hug and a very passionate kiss. “Hi Rick, I’m happy to see you and this must be Angel, nice to meet you,” she says, taking Angel in her arms and kissing her with just as much passion. Angel is only too happy to passionately kiss Tara in return.

After greeting us, I carry our bags to the house and once inside, we are given a tour. Out back is a large patio with hot tub and in the yard is an in-ground pool. The master bathroom in the guest room is large enough for four people, and there is a large walk-in shower.

Tara’s master bedroom has a large four poster bed and an identical master bathroom as the guest room.

“Put your bags in the guest room, you must be hungry. I’ll make us something to eat while you two freshen up. Say, in an hour, out on the patio?”

“That sounds good, Tara. An hour it is,” I reply.

Tara leaves us and Angel proceeds to remove my clothing. When she is done, I remove hers and we enter the shower. I want to take my beautiful slut right there, but I decide to tease her and bring her close to cumming. I take the loofah sponge and lather her tits as I tease her hard nubs. Angel uses her soapy hand, stroking my very erect cock.

Moving the sponge down, I slide down her slit and back up to her tits and back down to her slit, adding a little more pressure on her clit as I linger there with the sponge. Rubbing, until she moans out, then I move back up to her tits.

Turning Angel around, I tell her, “Part your legs, slut and place your hands on the wall.”

She obeys as I lather her backside, and hold the sponge at the top of her ass crack. Squeezing the sponge, the warm, soapy water runs down her crack. “Mmm, that feels good, Master.”

Washing her back, butt and thighs, I can see droplets of pussy juice dripping from her slit. “Don’t you dare cum, slut. Save it for Tara.”

“ Y-yes, Master,” Angel stutters, fighting the urge.

I give her one last tease that she doesn’t expect. My index finger finds its way into her rosebud.

“Uummpphh, umm. God, I’m going to cum! Oh please Master, may I?”

“No, my lovely slut, you may not,” I say, withdrawing my finger.

I rinse the soap from her body and dry her off with the large bath towel, then I rinse myself off and Angel dries me off.

“It’s time we dress and join Tara on the patio,” I say, watching my girl getting dressed.

We join Tara. She has sandwiches, cold beer, wine, potato salad, chips.

“I hope you’re both hungry,” Tara says, handing me a beer and Angel a glass of wine.

After satisfying our appetite for food and drink, the girls clean up as I watch. They are teasing each other in a playful manner and giggling, while shooting me seductive glances.

"You are a very lucky girl, Angel to have landed a guy like Rick," Tara says, in hushed tones as they wipe down the table.

"I know, Tara, he has been simply wonderful this whole trip, taking care of me and... things," she says.

"Oh, I know about 'things'. He and I had a brief little rendezvous when he came through on his way to Sturgis. I guess that was right before he met you. He is quite good at 'things'!" Tara giggles.

"Yes, he is. Did you know he was a Dominant?" Angel asks.

"No, we never got to talk very much, but it seems logical. He seems to be the type," Tara says.

"Yes, he is. I'm a submissive myself, so we just sort of fell into the roles naturally," Angel says.

"Well, I know he cares for you. I can see that even without being a submissive or anything," Tara says.

With everything cleaned up, the two girls came over to where I am sitting. I hadn't heard their conversation, but I did catch the giggling and low whispers.

"Master, Tara and I were just talking... if you aren't too full from dinner how about a little dessert?" Angel asks.

"What's for dessert?" I ask, totally missing the suggestiveness of her statement.

She produces a can of spray whipping cream. The girls throw off their tops and Angel puts a dollop of whipping cream on all four of their nipples.

Smiling, I pull the two girls close and lick the whipped topping off their nipples to their accompanying cooing and mewling. Of course, I don't stop just because I ran out of topping... I know the real dessert is under the whipped crème!

I lick and suck each of the sexy women's tits in turn and while I work on one, the other girl gets busy trying to separate me from my pants!

"Okay girls, we need to bring this picnic indoors!" I say.

We go into the bedroom where clothes fly like a tornado tearing through a clothing store.

Once we are all naked, I turn to Angel, "I think we should thank our host for that wonderful dinner and her generous hospitality in letting us stay here, don't you, Angel?"

"Yes Master," she says grinning.

Putting Tara on the bed on all fours, I move her so she is kneeling on the edge of the bed. Angel moves around and slides under her on her back so she can lick Tara's pussy while I move behind her in order to fuck it.

"Now get that sweet pussy nice and wet for me Angel," I tell her, and Angel gets right to work.

I had learned by now that Angel was just as happy munching on a juicy pussy as she was swallowing my cock - which is fine with me! I don't mind sharing my Angel with another hot sexy female as long as I get to sample the wares myself. And Tara is more than happy to share her amazing body with the both of us.

After Angel has Tara moaning and wriggling with her fantastic tongue action, it is time for me to join the party. I look down at the upside down Angel.

"Open," I command and she dutifully opens her mouth. I push my cock between her lips and she begins sucking and licking, getting me even harder than I already am from watching these two.

While Angel gets me ready to play, I occupy my time (and the lovely ass sticking up waiting for me) by playing with Tara's slit and rubbing a pussy juice coated finger over her crinkled star. Tara likes my rubbing her ass - she is very much into anal fun - and I keep her motor running at a high rev while Angel gets my driveshaft nice and hard.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

After a few delicious moments, I am ready to go. Angel resumes her licking at Tara's dripping slit while I line up and slide easily into her. I begin pumping into Tara hard and deep just the way I remember she liked it the last time we were together. And she still does, moaning and crying out and urging me on with her dirty talk.

"Oh, God, Rick! Fuck me! Yes, fuck my dirty cunt! Oh, I have missed that cock! Give it to me! Give it to me hard baby!" she encourages me.

Her talk and her antics spur Angel on as well and she devours Tara's pussy and clit with increased excitement. Tara isn't one to leave a juicy pussy unattended and she bends down to begin lapping away at Angel's peach. With the two girl’s sixty-nine-ing and me plugging whatever hole happens to be empty at the time, the moans and cries and gasps fill the room.

But the anticipation and playful innuendos we had been throwing around all afternoon have us all quite aroused already and it isn't long before our moans and cries of passion take on a more urgent and desperate tone.

"Oh God Rick, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna OHHH FUUCCKKK!" Tara screams, the first one to reach the top of Orgasm Mountain.

Angel grabs on as Tara fills her mouth and coats my cock with her delicious cream. I am a bit jealous of Angel because I know how sweet her honey is and Angel gets the brunt of it this time. But Tara can give as good as she gets and Angel follows close behind screaming out her own orgasm song a minute or two later.

I continue alternating between Tara's sopping pussy and Angel's open mouth, fucking each for a few strokes them moving to the other hole. And soon it is my turn to enjoy a release.

"Okay girls, it's my turn... I'm getting close!" I say. With that, I pull out and in the blink of an eye, I have two little birdies kneeling on the floor next to each other, both with mouths open waiting to be fed.

I give them their dessert in short order, shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cock crème into their waiting mouths. And they both aren't in any hurry to swallow it. Both hold it in their mouths, Tara giving her share to Angel and both of them swapping the 'snowball' back and forth a few times before splitting it again and swallowing it down. They both lick and suck me dry and then we climb on the bed to rest up for more fun. We fuck and suck several more times that night in different configurations until we are all completely exhausted, drained, and we fall asleep - me in the middle of my two sexy hotties.

 

oOo

 

After a night of pleasure with my two girls, the three of us sleep in late. I’m the first up and kiss the girls on their cheek. “Good morning, sleepyheads.”

“Mmm, good morning Master,” they both say as they stretch before getting up.

“Tara, we are taking you out for breakfast before we leave.”

“Thank you, Master,” Tara says.

I smile at her calling me Master. Up to now, she hadn't referred to me that way.

“No, it’s I who should thank you for being such a willing and giving partner last night,” I tell her.

I take her in my arms and give her a sensual kiss. Looking at Angel, she knows what to do and takes Tara in her arms, sharing a sensual kiss.

“Thank you for an amazing night, Tara.”

“It was my pleasure, Angel,” Tara says, smiling.

“Now get yourself ready, Tara,” I tell her.

Tara goes into her bedroom to get ready, while Angel and I go to our room to dress and pack. When everyone is ready, we hop on our trike and follow Tara. She pulls in at a café and the three of us have breakfast, followed by goodbyes.

"We'll come back for a visit soon Tara... you are only a couple hours away so we'll see each other again soon," I tell her as I hold her and give her a goodbye kiss.

"Promise?" she asks.

"Yes, I promise. And you know I keep my promises," I say.

"Yes, you do," she smiles. Then she kisses Angel. "Take good care of this one... he's a keeper!" she tells Angel.

"Oh, I know and I will," she says.

We go out and get on the trike as Tara goes back in her house. Before I start the trike up though, I ask Angel, “Angel, how would you feel about my inviting the family over for a barbecue on Wednesday?"

“I think it’s a wonderful idea, I’d love to meet them, Master.”

“I need to make one more call," I tell her.

I dial my cell phone. "Hi, Steve, it’s Rick.”

“Hi, Rick, what’s up?” Steve says.

“I know it’s last minute, but what about today for the meeting? Say four this afternoon?” I ask.

“Sounds good, Rick. I’ll see you and Angel then,” he agrees.

“Thanks, buddy.”

“Master, what was that about? If I may ask?” Angel asks.

“You may. It’s about your job interview for this afternoon. I have set up an interview with a friend of mine who owns a bar in Dallas... if you're interested,” I explain.

“Oh Master, I don’t know what to say,” she says.

“You don’t need to say anything, I told you I would take care of you,” I tell her.

With that, Angel throws her arms around me and squeezes me tight as she kisses me. I help her up on the trike and we head out for Dallas. Taking I-35 S. we arrive in front of my home at two in the afternoon.

Entering the house, I put our bags in my master bedroom. “Okay, Angel, get yourself ready for your interview.”

I go and wait for her in the living room. Twenty minutes later, Angel descends the stairs, her hair and make-up are flawless. She is wearing a pink polo shirt, blue jeans that fit nicely, not skin tight and four-inch black stilettos.

I wait at the bar for Angel and when her interview is finished, she is beaming with excitement. “Oh Rick, I got the job! Oops, I mean, Sir.”

“That’s okay, Angel and I’m very happy for you. Let’s go home and get ready for tomorrow’s barbecue.

 

oOo

 

All the kids and grandkids are having a great time. The kids are playing in the large yard and myself, Angel, and my three sons and daughters - in-law are gathered around the grill as I recount the stories of the trip.

Suddenly little Heather, the youngest grand-daughter and named after my wife, comes up to Angel and tugs on her shirt tail. Angel looks down and the little one says "Are you gonna be my new grandma?"

Angel looks at me and then at my son and Heather's mother.

She squats down to Heather's level and takes her little hands. "No, sweetie, I could never replace your grandma. From what your grandpa has told me about her, she was a very special person. But I'll tell you what... if you'll let me, I will be your new friend."

The little girl thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, I'd like that."

Angel smiles and picks the child up in her arms and says, "Me too, sweetie. Then she looks at Rick. "Me too."

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

I want to thank Master_Jonathan for his collaboration on this story and without whose help it could not have been written. His patience, ideas, and inspirations are greatly appreciated. I have enjoyed working with such a talented writer.

 

**

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments