Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just The Two Of Us

"A story of sexual compatability"

49
8 Comments 8
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My waking from sleep was different this time. First, I wakened with a gradual awareness of my surroundings, and second, I was on my back. Oh, I also had an erection. Many might say this is not unusual for a healthy male. This one, however, was so hard as to be almost painful.

As I became more alert, I realised that she was also on her back and my hand was very gently caressing her tummy. Cautiously, I expanded my explorations as I didn't want to wake her but watch her sleeping. This proved difficult for me because I was almost overwhelmed by her vulnerability and, to me, her sexiness - lying there, breasts, torso and even lower, all completely exposed to me.

At this point, I want to outline how we arrived at this delightful point in our lives. Our paths had crossed on several occasions during our late teens but our 'social circles' were entirely different. This arose simply because of geography. Being fairly rural, unless one could drive, reliance was placed upon friends to go out and about. She did not obtain a driving licence until very late in her teens. We 'eyed each other' with interest on several occasions but nothing further.

Our paths in life diverged, and it was only very recently that we met again, purely by chance, when we both went to purchase food for our respective lunches. It transpired that not only did we work in the same city, but our office blocks were quite close to each other. In the queue, business cards were speedily exchanged, and we promised to make contact.

This we did. Actually, she telephoned me whilst I was driving home one day. Fortunately, I was near a lay-by, so I stopped and we chatted for over an hour. We learnt that both of us had recently been divorced, we both have two children each and both of us now live alone. It was clear that the attraction from long ago had survived.

After meeting up a few times, I was escorting her to her front door, ready to give her a peck on the cheek to say 'goodnight' (my self-confidence has never been high!), when she turned her face, and we were kissing like there was no tomorrow. Fortunately, street lighting was poor, otherwise, we would have embarrassed any passers-by. Fumbling for the door key, she pulled me inside. And, not wishing to be parted from her lips, I pushed the door shut with my heel. Feverishly, we disrobed. Sometimes, I pulled something off her. At other times, she dragged at my clothes. The moment I remember vividly was her unbuckling my trouser belt, grasping the waistband and hauling the trousers, complete with underwear, downwards. Deftly, it seemed to me, my erection was released from its constraints. Instantly, she was on her knees, my cock was engulfed in the heat of her mouth, a hand on my buttocks and the other caressing my testicles.

Fortunately, my back was against the wall, so the sagging of my knees did not interrupt the flow of sensations flooding upwards from their source. All too soon, I could feel the familiar feelings of an imminent eruption. She must have been aware of this and stood up, took my hand and led me into the sitting room where she promptly sat down and lay back with her legs wide apart. Momentarily, I simply stared, looked up, and saw her almost devilish grin.

Hesitating no more, I too took to my knees and repaid her compliment of minutes earlier. My tongue lapped between the folds of her crevice, delving as far in as it could. My fingers spread them further so I could swirl my tongue on the now protruding nub of her clitoris. I followed this by probing two fingers inside her and curling them up to seek her g-spot. In a moment, spasms shook her, and I could hear incomprehensible sounds above my head.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

She grasped my head with both hands and pulled me up to kiss her, mixing my own taste with hers. By pulling me up, my cock lined up with her entrance, and it slid in effortlessly. No words were spoken as our lips parted; my head raised slightly, her mouth connected with my shoulder, and we simply surrendered ourselves to the mutual pleasure of the rhythm of fucking.

Our pace increased, grunts occasionally sounded and we pounded against each other. In the midst of all this, I felt contractions of her inner muscles around my shaft; her hands gripped my shoulders and she pushed against me. Guttural noises sounded in my ears. She climaxed. In my highly aroused state, that was my trigger. Deeper I pushed in and spasmed, time after time until I finished, collapsing, gently, I hope, against her. Our ragged breathing was all that could be heard.

It seemed an age but, no doubt, was actually only a few minutes before I ventured to kiss her, much more gently now, and murmured, 'Thank-you, that was superb.' A throaty chuckle emanated from her.

Over the next months, we learned more about each other and found that not only were we comfortable in each other's company, our sexual appetites were similar. In that time, we found out what the other enjoyed (or didn't !). We discovered, to my delight, that her favourite and mine was her on top. She could adjust herself so that my erection reached her preferred places, and I could enjoy watching her body move, caress her breasts, tantalise her sensitive nipples, stroke her back as her orgasms approached and hold tightly on to her hips as she bucked her way through them. Then, as her body recovered, she'd slide off me, lie on her tummy and move on to 'all fours'. This would be my cue to arrange myself behind her, slide my by then highly aroused cock inside her slick passage, grip her hips and move back and forth with increasing vigour until the inevitable crescendo arrived. The last few thrusts were accompanied by spurt after spurt of semen which, for a few seconds, would seem to be even hotter than her insides.

During this time of learning about each other, our sexual episodes had been both frequent and more lengthy than the initial one and, overall, more gentle, notwithstanding the inevitable rush to their conclusions. Last night, however, had been almost a replay of the first time. We'd been out with some friends who knew about both our past brief encounters and had been intrigued to learn how we'd gotten together after such a long time. The evening had concluded with us all not only agreeing to meet again soon but also to try and arrange a holiday together.

They'd barely disappeared down the road when we were all over each other in our car like a courting couple. Hands exploring, kisses enthralling each other. Mews and moans of enjoyment filled the confined space. When we paused for breath, I simply said, 'Yours or mine ?'

'Yours,' was her breathy response as one of her hands disappeared between her legs and the other firmly grasped the rigid length between mine.

Fortunately, we were only about fifteen minutes away from the front door of my house. How I concentrated even on that short drive is still a mystery.

No sooner were we inside than outer clothes were scattered across the hallway with the few remaining items littered the first few steps of the stairs. The clenching and relaxing of her buttocks as she hastened up to the bedroom certainly entertained me. I was alongside her on the landing and we hurried, hand in hand, towards the waiting bed.

Published 
Written by rebustoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments