Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mikey the Plumber: Part 2

"When Dave's heat breaks down again, Mikey the Plumber returns. The kitchen heats up quickly."

19
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The next afternoon, I was busily working away in my home office, making up for not having accomplished much (at least workwise) the previous day. Slowly, I realized that the room was getting chilly again. I put my hand on the radiator and, just as I expected, the boiler had conked out again.

There was only one thing I could do: call Mikey the Plumber!

The phone answered on the fourth ring. “Mikey, it’s Dave. The boiler has broken down again. What time can you come back to fix it?” I asked. Part of me was a bit pissed off that it was cold in the house again, but I was mostly excited that I had the chance to see Mikey for the second day in a row.

“Gee, Dave, I wonder how something like that could have happened,” Mikey said. I thought I heard her giggle. “I am in the middle of something right now. Do you think you could hold out until, say, six o’clock?”

I didn’t have much choice – I certainly was not going to call another plumber – so I said yes. Mikey assured me that she would be with me as soon as she could.

I put on a jumper and went back to work. However, by 5 pm I could no longer concentrate, not because it was too cold but because I couldn’t get Mikey out of my mind. Would we go to bed again? Was yesterday just an aberration? Was she attracted to me as much as I wanted her? What about her husband?

My head was twirling. I paced around the living room and finally decided to go upstairs and put on some better clothes; obviously had to make a good impression on my plumber. At that ridiculous thought, I had to shake my head and laugh.

About forty-five minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and there was Mikey, looking a lot different than when I first saw her yesterday. She had obviously styled her hair and put on makeup. She was wearing a long raincoat that reached all the way down to her ankles. I could see that she was wearing a pair of feminine, heeled shoes rather than the work boots that she had on the previous day. Instead of a toolbox, she carried a large leather shoulder bag.

Mikey gave me a polite peck on the cheek as she entered the house. “You’re right, Dave,” she said, walking into the sitting room and heading for the kitchen. “There must be something wrong with the boiler again because it’s pretty cold in here. Let me have a look, and while I am doing that, would you make me a cup of tea?

So, I filled the kettle while Mikey put on her glasses and went into the laundry room to address the boiler. After just a minute, she yelled out: “Dave, I think I found the problem.” She appeared in the doorway, still wearing the raincoat, smiling and holding what looked like a digital timer.

“Someone must have thought it would be funny to make sure your boiler failed today,” she announced. “What sort of naughty person would do something like that?”

She then turned her back to me and set the timer down on the laundry room counter. With her back still towards me, she began unbuttoning her raincoat. She then slowly turned to face me and slowly removed the coat. Underneath, she wore a short black skirt along with a nearly transparent white bodysuit without a bra. Black holdup stockings completed the outfit.

I was speechless. Mikey walked towards me and purred, “I hope you don’t think I am too naughty. Please forgive me. Do I look naughty?”

She certainly did. Before I could reply, Mikey took both my hands in hers. She placed my left hand on the thin material covering her right breast. She placed my right hand under the hem of her skirt. I could feel that she was not wearing any underwear, just the flimsy silky covering over her pussy provided by the bodysuit, and I could even feel that she had shaved her public hair since the previous afternoon.

“I did do something naughty overnight,” Mikey softly confessed to me. “I guess I am a bad person, but I always wanted to feel what it would be like to have a bare pussy. Do you think it is OK, Dave?”

Before I could answer, she began feeling the rapidly expanding bulge in my trousers. “Oh, I think you like my bald pussy very much. Do you like my breasts? You seemed to like them yesterday, so I thought I would show them off to you.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

I love this top; I bought it today because I thought I would let you admire my tits. They aren't bad for such an lady, are they?” She paused for a moment and squeezed my cock. “And, from what I can feel, you must like my tits, or is it my cunt that you are thinking about?”

With that, Mikey pulled away, pushed herself up so that she was sitting on the kitchen table. She fiddled with the waistband of her skirt, and it quickly fell to the floor. Coquettishly, Mike struck a pose that I will remember for as long as I live. My eyes zoomed in on her crotch: the thin material covering her pussy was totally transparent because it was so wet. I could see her lips and clit clearly. She was so beautiful and so sexy. I could not believe what was happening, and all I could think was that I had to have her soon.

Besides being a good plumber, Mikey must be clairvoyant. “I know what you are thinking, Dave,” she said. “You would like to fuck me right here on the table. That’s why I am sitting here. Fucking on a table has always been a fantasy of mine, and I am going to have that fantasy fulfilled in the next 60 seconds.

With that, she unsnapped the bottom of the bodysuit, so I now had a clear view of her totally bare pussy.

I approached the table, and Mikey immediately began fiddling with my zipper. My cock was fully erect as it sprang from my trousers. While I would have loved it had Mikey taken me into her mouth, that’s not what she wanted. She wanted to fuck. She spread her legs and even though I was still nearly fully clothed, she guided my dick towards her cunt.

“Fuck me,” she simply said.

“What about a condom?” I asked. Mikey had insisted that I wear protection the day before.

“Don’t worry, love. Just fuck me. Fuck me slowly, but fuck me hard.”

So I did. It appeared that neither of us had experienced sex on a kitchen table, so it took us a couple of moments to get the elevations and angles just right. However, once we did, it was pure bliss having my cock slide slowly in and out of a warm pussy, especially Mikey’s pussy. Somehow, it felt different, more erotic, knowing that my cock was fucking a bare cunt.

In less than a minute, Mikey began breathing heavily, and raised each of her legs so that they were resting on my shoulders. I pumped into her more quickly, and it was not long before she began to cum, even though she was still perched uncomfortably on the edge of the table. I was so aroused that as soon as I felt her cunt contract in the early throes of her orgasm, I also began to cum, blowing what seemed to be an abnormal amount of jizz into Mikey’s unprotected pussy.

The only trouble with fucking in the kitchen is that it is difficult to achieve a delicious post-coital cuddle. However, because Mikey was still sitting on the edge of the table, I got my first real look at a creampie when I stepped back from her. I could see my white cum leaking out of Mikey’s pussy, trickling down towards her ass. I could not believe how hot she looked. I had to bend over to embrace my lover, and we kissed deeply.

“Thanks, Dave,” Mikey said softly. “I watched a porn movie one night after my husband had passed out, and a blonde girl with big tits got fucked on the kitchen table. I thought to myself, ‘I don't have her tits, but that's what I want.’

"It’s really amazing when a fantasy comes true, and you find that reality is even better than what you had imagined.”

I did not know what to say; I felt as if I was suddenly glowing. However, now that we achieved Mikey’s fantasy, she looked pretty uncomfortable on the hard wooden surface.

“Would you like to go upstairs where we can be more comfortable?” I asked after one more lingering kiss.

“May I spend the night?” she replied.

I did not need to answer.

Mikey then said, “Would it be OK if we went somewhere else later this evening. I have another fantasy I would like to fulfill, and I think we are on a roll tonight.”

Mikey led the way up the staircase, and I totally enjoyed the view. A day ago I felt I was the unluckiest guy in the world: no wife, no job and no heating. Now, I was the luckiest bloke in the world, watching a beautiful woman, wearing practically nothing, swinging her ass seductively while leading me to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by mrotis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments