Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor's Wife And Sister

"The neighbor's wife and sister in-law were a lot of fun."

44
10 Comments 10
63.2k Views 63.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
My friend Ken and I, had just driven down from Alaska to a small town in Washington state, near Seattle.

We stopped at a friend and his wife's place, to continue our drinking and having a good time after a long work season in Alaska. We were flush with money, from all the overtime and big wages we had made up there, so it was party time for us.

We had just settled in with Bob and Charlene and were telling them tales about what we had been doing, when there was a knock on the door. When Bob answered it, there stood their neighbor, Dork, his wife Maggie and her sister, Margie.

What a wonderful sight to me and Ken. Dork's wife was a cute little California blond with the nicest set of tits I had seen in a long time. Margie was a little taller but had a magnificent set of tits and a figure that was great. She was sixteen years old. She was spending the summer with her sister Maggie who was just nineteen. Maggie and Dork had been married for a little over two years. They had moved up here from southern California to work for the Boeing Airplane Plant in Seattle.

Well needless to say, a couple horny old guys like Ken and myself were happy to see these good looking girls, even if Maggie was married. They were hot as all hell. They were about the cutest women I had seen in some time.

What a wonderful time we were going to have with these gals - I had no idea at the time!

It wasn't long before the booze was flowing and everyone was getting a little drunk, specially the girls who weren't used to drinking that much. I had managed to get several kisses and a couple good feels of Margie's lovely breasts, before it was time for them to head for home. Dork had to start work pretty early, so couldn't stay up to late, which made it great for later on.

They left for home and it was just Ken and I drinking as Bob and his wife went to bed. Ken and I talked about what a couple hot women those girls were and how we'd like to fuck them. He was about as horny as me. We had been friends for a long time and has shared fucking girls with each other several times. We discussed our sexual feelings pretty much all the time and knew what each of us liked the best.

Dork and the girls came over almost every night, as we always had plenty of booze to drink and stories to tell. The girls and Dork would end up pretty drunk before leaving and I had some good make out's with Margie, kissing and playing with her tits. She really like that.

One night she stayed while her sister and brother-in-law went home. Both Bob and his wife had gone to bed, so we were all alone as Ken wasn't there that night. I was kissing her and playing with her tits, slowly unbuttoning her bra, so I could really work on her bare titties. She was really getting hot as I moved my hand down inside her pants and onto her cunt which, when I got my fingers in it, was wet as anything. She was moaning and hugging and kissing me. She was so hot, so I pulled her pants and panties off her, spread her legs, dropped my pants and put my hard cock into her cunt.

Her cunt was so wet, my cock slid right in. I've been told that I had a great cock, it being over 8" long and sizable around, but I had no problem getting it all the way into her, as she was so hot for it. She loved every minute of it. I think she came a couple times before I filled it with my load. She screamed her head off while I was blowing my load deep inside of her. I was scared she would wake the neighbors.

After that, she stayed late almost every night. After her sister and husband left and we fucked several times, before she went home.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

How good it was.

One night we were all there having a real good time. Dork had gotten so drunk he couldn't hardly walk and Maggie asked me if I'd help her get him home. I told her I would help her. We left everyone else there and walked Dork, or carried him, back to his house. As he was so drunk, he didn't know where he was or who he was. Getting him into his bedroom, he fell onto their bed.

Maggie asked me to help her get him stripped down and into bed. We took his clothes off and kind of got him covered up as he was so drunk he was out of it.

We were pretty close as it was hard getting his clothes off without touching each other several times. She was so pretty and hot looking, that I couldn't keep my hands off her. I rubbed her shoulder and her neck while we was getting her husband undressed and she looked at me, so I kissed her.

She kissed me back. We quickly got Dork covered up and moved into the front room and onto the couch, where I started really making out with her. It was no time at all before we were both naked. I laid her down and her cunt was so hot and wet, I just slid it in. Oh my god, what a fuck she was. I fucked her twice before I left. Yes, she really was a blond.

When I got back to the party everyone was about passed out, or had gone to bed. Margie was waiting for me, so I took her into the kids bedroom, which was empty because Bob knew what I was planning so had their kid sleeping in a bed in their room. When we got in there, we kissed and played with each other. Before long we both was completely naked, so I laid her down and spread her legs. My cock was ready to fuck again, which I did. As I was able to last longer this time, I was able to make her cum a couple times before she went home.

The next day I told my friend Ken what a good time I had fucking Maggie and what a good piece of ass she was. He said he'd sure like to fuck her too. I told him that he would probably be able to, as she was a really hot little gal and, if we could get Dork drunk again, he probably would be able to as she was pretty horny. Dork was one of those guys who was hot for all the over time he could get so worked some long hours. He would come home too tired to have sex and just went to sleep. He wanted to show his bosses what a good team player he was and wanted to impress them, while leaving his wife horny. Ken and I were going to help him out with.

A couple nights late, old Dork was drunk again and Maggie need help to get him home. I was having a good time with her sister, I begged out of it and said to her, "Why not have Ken help you?"

She was disappointed that I didn't want to help, but Ken was happy to assist and away they went. He was gone for over a hour before he came back. I just had finished fucking Margie, as he came back in with a big smile on his face. Oh was he happy, as he had gotten fucked and she had also sucked him off before he left. He told me she had swallowed every drop of his cum too, which was a rare thing back then to have a girl give you a complete blow job, and someone as young as her.

Well, Margie finally went back home to California as she had to go back to school. So my steady fucking was gone but we still had Maggie.

We would get Dork drunk just about every night, so one of us had to help Maggie take him home and as soon as he was tucked in, we would fuck the shit out of Maggie. She just loved to fuck and didn't mind both Ken and I fucking her at the same time. She would give Ken a blow job while I fucked her. Boy what a fun time for us.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments