Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is based on real events that occurred this past winter. It's mostly true but a few things have been added/embellished for creative and erotic effect. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

My wife, Anne, and I married in August 1999. She was three weeks past her thirty-second birthday; I was just three weeks shy of my thirty-ninth. The early days and nights of our relationship were filled with sex, pretty much vanilla sex but lots of it. Of course, as we got older, along came kids, a new house, and all the other things that seem to get in the way and we made love less frequently. Then Covid hit and the added stresses that came with that meant our intimacy waned even further.

I eventually began making notes on a calendar on the rare occasion we actually did fuck. In 2021, we made love a grand total of two times, and neither of those was anything to write home about. Now in my early sixties, I began to have trouble with ED and had always had somewhat of a hair trigger. We had gone from fucking like rabbits every chance we got to twice in a calendar year. Finally, after twenty-two years of marriage, I decided that things needed to change.

We are a bit of an odd-looking couple, I’m about 5’ 7”, and she is nearly six feet tall. Neither of us is skinny, some would say we’re fat, but I prefer to say we each have plenty to love. Anne is so beautiful though, so much so it takes my breath away sometimes. It’s not just her cherubic face with her soft grey eyes, button nose, full lips, and easy smile, or her full breasts that even at fifty-four, don’t sag much, or her full round hips and lovely buttocks. It’s her laugh, her kindness and empathy for others, and her ability to make me see things from sides I hadn’t considered.

I had often wondered what she sees in stout, old, bald, myopic me. Then I decided that I don’t care why she’s with me, I’m just thrilled that she is.

So, to the present day. It was the weekend before Valentine’s Day weekend, and the weather in our part of the world didn’t seem to want to make up its mind whether it was winter or not so we were stuck in a funk of grey, blustery days with rain, snow, or sometimes both. Covid restrictions had shut down or restricted most of our favourite activities so we were in a deep rut, working from home day after day. It was getting depressing. We were sitting on the couch watching some crime show re-run when I asked her if she wanted to do anything for Valentine’s Day, go out to dinner, go to a movie, something. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, “Not especially.”

“How about we go downtown, have a nice dinner, and get a hotel room?” I asked. “We haven’t had a lover’s weekend in a long time.” Her eyes brightened somewhat and she agreed. I decided that this was the weekend I was going to go for broke and try to resurrect our love life. I reserved a room at an upscale downtown hotel and made reservations for our favourite pub. Then I got in touch with a female friend of mine, Samantha, whom I trusted to ask her for advice on how to overcome a couple of problems I had been having in recent months. It’s not that I couldn’t get it up, but I was sometimes having trouble keeping it up.

She told me about 'delay gels' and cock rings that could be used to prolong a man’s erection and delay orgasm. Then we talked about toys. Anne and I had owned a few toys in the past but they kind of fell by the wayside as our lovemaking became less frequent. I had always believed that bigger was better when it came to both cocks and toys. Sam very quickly disabused me of that myth, telling me that the surest way to get a woman to increase her interest in sex is to find her g-spot. I’d heard of it, had spent many hours trying to find my wife’s but was beginning to think it was a myth. Sam told me to meet her at a downtown café and she would get me fixed up.

Telling Anne I was going out to run a few errands in preparation for the upcoming weekend, I took a few hours of banked overtime and met Sam the next afternoon. She just smiled and warned me not to go overboard, a nice dinner and a night in a hotel bed would be plenty for her. Boy, was she in for a surprise! I met Sam at the appointed place and time and she took me by the hand and led me down the street a half a block or so to an adult shop. I hadn’t been in one of those shops for years and was surprised that it wasn’t like the tacky, grimy places I had been to when I bought our previous sex toys. It was clean and neat, everything was tastefully displayed and arranged by interest.

She greeted the guy behind the counter, “Hi Marshall, my friend here is looking for a g-spot vibrator for him and his wife.” Marshall’s eyes lit up as he sashayed his way over to a display on the opposite wall. He showed us their selection, asked a few questions, and demonstrated how they functioned. Sam said, “I have this one, it is awesome!” My cock started to stiffen at the mental image of my friend, about whom I had fantasized but never dared to go any further, with a lime green toy protruding from her pussy, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

“Well,” I said, “on your recommendation, I’ll take that one.” She hopped excitedly and kissed my cheek.

“Let her take control of this,” she said, waving it under my nose, “watch how she uses it, she’ll show you how and where she likes it. Play with the modes and speeds and watch her face, it won’t be hard to tell, I promise you!” Taking my hand, she led me to a display stand full of many different bottles of lube.

“You will need lots of this,” she said, placing a small bottle in my hand, “always water-based with toys, never silicone-based. Silicone-based is better suited for anal and from what you’ve told me, that is not on the menu.” Early in our relationship, when we were still figuring out where the boundaries were, Anne and I had talked about anal. She wasn’t the least bit interested but once, during a particularly vigorous fuck session, I had accidentally slipped into her bum, not just a little, but all the way in. That was the end of our exploration into anal sex right there.

“He’ll also be needing a c-ring,” Sam said to Marshall. He led us around a corner and selected one off the wall.

“I know it looks small but it’s really stretchy,” he said, selecting one from the display samples. I took it and looked at it, then Sam grabbed it and slid it down over my thumb.

“For most guys, if it fits snugly over your thumb, it’s big enough,” she said, “again, use lots of lube.” I nodded my head. “The old myth about the size of a man’s feet being an indication of how well endowed he is, that’s a lie. Look at his thumbs!”

“How do you know all this stuff?” I asked her.

“Do you really want to know?” she asked, laughing. I decided I did not, glad that she had just given me more fuel for my fantasies. I paid for my purchases and we left. I walked her back to her car and thanked her profusely for her help and advice. “No problem,” she said as she kissed my cheek, leaving a lipstick print. Wiping it off, she added, “Details, I want details.” She hugged me, pressing her much younger breasts against me, “All the details.” She winked at me, wiggled her fingers goodbye, and drove off.

Finally, the big day came, I had done some more research on the web, picked up some flowers, sparkling wine, and Anne’s favourite treat, and packed a suitcase including her red silk nightie that I love so much, she looks so hot in it. I had arranged with the hotel to have an early check-in so I drove downtown while she was at her mid-day exercise class to get everything set up. At about 4:00 PM, we left home for the hotel.

When she entered the room, she stopped and just looked around at the flowers, the wine in the chiller, the chocolate-covered treats she likes, she turned to me and said, “You didn’t have to go to all this trouble you know. You are getting laid tonight regardless.” She kissed me softly.

“I figured that,” I kissed her again, “but there are some things I want to talk about, some questions I want to ask you.” She nodded in agreement and we went inside. She declined a glass of wine for the moment, climbing onto the king-sized bed, she patted the space beside her. I crawled up next to her and we started making out. I slid my hand down to her crotch when she stopped me.

“So, let’s talk,” she said, “then we’ll see where this goes.”

“Well, you know I’ve always had a bit of a hair-trigger,” I said, somewhat ashamed, “the last couple times we made love, I didn’t even get inside you before I came. That can’t have been much fun for you.” She shook her head no.

“Have I ever complained?” she asked.

“No, but you deserve better,” I said, “I want to give you that roll your eyes up, ball up the sheets in your fists, scream for me to stop, soak the sheets orgasm.” She hugged me tightly. “And I have some ideas how we might make that happen, but we’ll have to work together.”

“I want that too,” she breathed, kissing me hard.

“Remember the night after your work Christmas party, when we went to that B&B?” I asked. She nodded. “Remember we were doing a sixty-nine, and I was fucking you with that big dildo we used to have?” She nodded again. “Remember squirting all over my face? I thought you had peed on me!”

“I do remember that,” she whispered, “Is that what you want? For me to squirt all over you? Because I don’t think I can do that anymore. That’s one reason I don’t enjoy sex as much as I used to, my natural lubrication isn’t what it used to be.”

“I want,” I replied, kissing her gently, “for you to have that kind of orgasm every time we make love. So,” I reached into the nightstand, taking out a little bag with the toys and accessories I had bought, “I went to the toy store and bought a few things.” I took the items out one at a time. Picking up the small bottle of lube, I said, “This will help with the dryness problem.” She took it from me, putting a dab on her fingertip and rubbing it. “It’s tasteless and it won’t stain the sheets.” She licked it off her finger and shrugged, handing it back to me.

Next, I took up a small bottle with a pump on top. “This is delay gel,” I explained, “we put it on me about fifteen minutes before we have sex, it numbs my penis so I won’t come so quickly.”

“Won’t it numb me as well?” she asked.

“Not if we wash me off before we start,” I said. She looked at the small bottle and shrugged. Then I retrieved the c-ring, “This goes onto the base of my penis. It traps the blood inside so I stay harder longer. It works with the gel to delay my orgasm as well.” She took it from me stretching it out. “It will also make me a bit longer and thicker,” I added.

Anne looked at me and smiled “Sweetheart, size isn’t everything. You know, most women don’t want ten inches of cock pounding into them.” She rarely says the word ‘cock’ so it sounded a bit strange to my ears, “believe me, you are well equipped, and,” she reached out to rub my cock through my pants, “you do know how to use it. If we can figure out the quick draw thing, that would be just fine.” She kissed me again softly, flicking her tongue across my lips.

“But I’m not done,” I said, taking out the vibrator, “this is for us to use to see if we can find your g-spot.”

“I know exactly where my g-spot is,” she said, her eyes twinkling, “and you don’t need a ten-inch dildo to find it. I never really liked that thing you know, I only let you use it because I thought that was what you wanted.” I was dumbfounded.

“But you always seemed to enjoy it,” I said, “I know it made you come a few times.”

“That was your lips and your tongue that made me come,” she said quietly, “the dildo helped but I was always sore afterward. Like I said not all women want ten inches.”

“Well then,” I replied, holding up the vibrator, “you don’t want to try this?”

“We’ll try it,” she stated frankly, “who knows?” Her smile gave away her eagerness. “Are those all the questions you had?”

I shook my head no. “I have a few others. Do you remember the first time you went down on me, you let me finish in your mouth? Any chance of that happening again?” She shook her head.

“Do you remember what I said afterward? That if you ever want me to take you in my mouth again you won’t let that happen?” Her stern look said it all. Okay, I figured, a swing and a miss.

“Fair enough,” I said, “I’ve always said I’d never ask you to do anything you don’t want to do.” She smiled at me and nodded as if to say thank you. I continued, “When we use that ring, it’s easier if my pubic hair is trimmed and the area where it fits is shaved clean. The added bonus is that it makes me look bigger!” She raised one eyebrow and started giggling. “When you see me, do not laugh. The cruellest thing a woman can do to a man is to laugh when she sees his cock!” I started laughing along with her, the bed shook until we started to calm down.

“I promise,” she said, placing her hand over her heart, “I won’t laugh. Can I at least smile?”

“I can not think of a finer compliment than to have the woman I love smile when she sees my cock, all five and a half glorious inches of it!” We collapsed into laughter again for a few minutes, and when we calmed down, she spoke.

“For the record, I think your cock is beautiful, all five-and-a-half glorious inches of it!” She gave me another squeeze. “Anything else?”

“As a matter of fact,” she sighed, exasperatedly, “I have a couple more things. Would you let me trim your down-there hair? You know, so it doesn’t get caught up in the ring when I’m inside you?”

“Of course,” she said, matter-of-factly, “why wouldn’t I? I’ve tried trimming my ‘down-there hair’, as you put it, but I would think it would be easier for someone else to do it.” Anne’s bush is full and thick, she had only ever trimmed her bikini line during the summer, but she had never gone full Brazilian.

“Really? You would let me do that? I figured that one would be a hard no,” I said, surprised. “One last request.”

“What would that be?” she asked.

“I know you don’t masturbate much,” I started, Anne put her hand up to stop me.

“How do you know that?” she asked, “You have no idea how much I masturbate when you’re not around.” I was a little surprised by that statement.

“All right, that makes this a little easier,” I continued. “Would you let me watch you masturbate?”

She thought for a minute. “So, like a live show? Let me think about that one.” She looked at her watch, “We don’t have time before our dinner reservation. Let’s go have dinner and then we’ll come back here. We can take a soak in that great bug tub in there, you can shave whatever you want, and then we’ll try out our new toys.” She kissed me passionately, rubbing my cock with one hand, taking my hand in her other one, and guiding it to her pussy. “I’m going to show you such a good time!” she whispered as she got off the bed. I could hardly wait.

The pub was only a few blocks from the hotel and it was the nicest February day we had seen in years, sunny, calm, and warm for the time of year. We held hands as we walked, she leaned over to me, “When we get back to the hotel, there’s a couple of questions I have for you.” She squeezed my hand hard, stopping me and kissing me, drawing my tongue into her mouth. “And I have a confession to make.”

“You can’t leave it like that!” I cried softly, “how am I supposed to think with that hanging?”

“You’re not supposed to think,” she said wickedly, “do you trust me?”

“Of course,” I said, “I trust you completely.”

“You’ll like what I have to say, I promise,” she took my hand again and we continued to the pub.

Dinner was great but I found it excruciating to have to wait until we got back to the hotel to hear what my darling wife had to say, particularly about her confession. Had she had an affair? Had she changed her mind about things that she had previously refused to do in the bedroom? The suspense was killing me. I of course rushed through dinner, she prolonged the agony by lingering over the dessert menu and asking for a second glass of wine after our meal. “Patience,” she mouthed to me as she just smiled enigmatically. “Isn’t the band good? Maybe we should stay and listen for a while?”

Ordinarily, I would be all for that but on this night, all I wanted was to get back to the hotel. She finally relented, I paid our dinner bill and we set out to walk back. The sun had set while we were at dinner and there was a chill in the air. We put our arms around each others’ backs as we walked, arriving back at the hotel in about ten minutes.

“You go on up,” Anne said, “open up that wine, I’ll be up in a minute.” I think she was enjoying my torture. I went up to the room, popped open the wine, and poured a couple of glasses. I was just finishing brushing my teeth when I hear the door open. Anne was carrying a small bag and a gift box, the sort that you might put a sweater or blouse in when giving it as a gift, it had a deep blue ribbon around it, tied in a bow.

I looked at her quizzically, “Patience,” she said, “you will like this, I promise.” She kissed me before pushing me out of the washroom, closing and locking the door behind her. I busied myself, taking our toys and stuff out of the silk bag and arranging them on the nightstand. I downed my glass of wine and poured another and was looking out the window at the harbour view when I heard the washroom door open.

Anne was standing, leaning against the door frame dressed in a deep blue bustier with lace panels on the front and sides, stockings of the same colour held up by straps attached to it. A thong of the same colour covered her bush, which I knew that in a very short while would be removed to reveal a smooth and slick pussy. Her breasts pillowed out the top and looked so inviting, I just wanted to go over to her and bury my face in their softness. She had put on makeup, not a lot, just enough to accent her features, her lips were painted a deep red. On her feet were black heels, making her at least four inches taller, she walked over, towering over me, I almost came in my pants looking at her, she was so gorgeous.

“You like?” she whispered, leaning way down to nuzzle my earlobe. She knows I melt when she does that.

“I like,” I croaked, “you look amazing! I thought you weren’t into lingerie?”

“I wasn’t,” she said, looking down at me imposingly, “until you introduced me to Sam.”

“Sam?” My friend Samantha?” I was curious where this was going.

“Yes, that Sam,” she said. “She called me on Wednesday, told me you were up to something, and invited me to go shopping with her to get you something special.” She kissed me again, “I wasn’t sure at first but now that I have these, I really like them, they make me feel sexy!”

I held her close, “They make you look sexy,” I said, “you always look sexy to me but this… WOW!” I pulled her head down and kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, and she returned in kind. She was never much for French kissing but tonight she was different. “So, about this confession,” I said.

“Can you wait just a little bit longer?” she asked, “Please, it will be worth it, I promise.” I conceded.

“How about I go fill the tub and we get on with the plan we talked about before dinner?” I suggested. Anne nodded, taking a sip from her wine glass.

I got the tub going and when I turned, I saw that Anne had laid out everything I would need to shave her pussy. A can of ladies' shaving cream, a razor, and clippers were laid out on a towel on the vanity. Beside them were a bath bomb and a note, “Put this is the bath”, it was signed with a heart and a red lip print. The tub was pretty big so I knew it would take some time to fill so I went back out into the bedroom, Anne was sitting in the lounge chair, her phone in her hand. “Just checking some emails,” she said, hiding her screen from my view.

“Why do I get the feeling you just told me a white lie?” I asked.

She smiled her brightest, broadest smile and simply said, “Patience sweetheart, we’ll get there.” She was definitely up to something. I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, undressing her as the tub finished filling. It seemed a shame to take those sexy clothes from her body but even I knew this was not something you got wet for no reason. She took the tools from the vanity and placed them on the edge of the tub, I could see her pussy when she bent over, little droplets were clinging to her hair, like morning dew on the grass. I held her hand as she climbed into the tub, getting in behind her so her back was against my chest. I soaped her front, paying particular attention to her nipples and her pussy, she was ready by this time.

She leaned forward so I could wash her back then she turned around to wash me as I had done her. All through this, we were kissing each other all over, I was as hard as I had ever been, it would not take very much at all for me to spurt my come all over.

The tub had been built in so it was sunken into a platform so it had quite a wide ledge. She got up and sat on the ledge, spreading her legs wide and running her fingers through her bush. “Bye-bye down-there hair,” she said before looking at me. “I’m all yours,” she said. Taking the clippers, I carefully trimmed her hair down to a fine fuzz. I opened her legs wider so I could get at all of it, then reached for the shaving cream using it to cover her genitals. Taking the razor, I carefully removed the remaining hair, taking particular care around her lips, the last thing I wanted was to nick or cut her. When I was finished, I rinsed her off, running my fingers over the entire area to do an in-depth inspection of my work.

Anne ran her fingers over herself as well, slipping a finger inside herself, inhaling deeply as she brushed her clit. She removed her finger and placed it against her lip, licking it clean.
I thought you didn’t like to masturbate?” I asked. She stuck her finger back inside herself and offered it to me to clean off her wetness.

“People change as they get older,” she replied with a smile. “That’s not the only thing that has changed.” I ran my hand between her legs and found a few hairs on either side of her perineum that I had missed.

“Turn around,” I said, “I missed a few.” She turned around and stuck her beautiful round ass out as I took the razor and cleaned them off. I ran my fingers along her pussy again, getting them slick so I could lick them off, pausing to run one fingertip across her bud anus. She twitched as my finger passed across it, I wondered if that was one of the changes she talked about.

CakeHornyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CakeHornyy

She turned back around and snuggled back against me, taking my hand so we could rub her pussy together. “Is it time for that confession yet?” I asked. She took a deep breath before saying anything.

“Okay, promise me you won’t freak out,” she said. I nodded. “Here goes.”

“I almost had an affair,” she said quietly, waiting for my response. I said nothing, I just rubbed her clit and felt her hips twitch. “But not with a guy, with a woman.” She smiled when she felt my cock twitch against her backside. “I told you you’d like it!” she leaned back and kissed me.”

“How do you almost have an affair?” I asked. She shifted uncomfortably.

“I’m getting cold, let’s talk about this in the bedroom. I want you to see my face when I tell you and to be honest, I want to see yours.” We climbed out and dried each other off carefully. She started to put her lingerie back on but I stopped her.

“Let’s just be naked together,” I said, she smiled at me and kissed me. Taking a fresh towel and a face cloth with me, we went out into the bedroom and I poured the rest of the wine. “Perhaps now would be a good time to put on that gel,” I suggested after we got into bed and pulled up the covers.

She nodded, taking it from the nightstand and squeezing a few drops onto my cock. “You have had a hard-on for like an hour now, I thought you said you were having trouble keeping it up?”

“I have been,” I replied, “but you have been such a tease!” She rubbed the gel into my cock and then wiped the residue off her hands. “You should go wash them,” I suggested. She nipped back into the bathroom, returning a minute later. We got comfortable, her hand trailing across my chest as she started teasing my nipples. “About this almost affair,” I prodded her.

Anne took another deep breath. “It’s no one you know,” she said, “remember when I went to Toronto for that trip just before Covid started to fuck the world over? I met someone. We hit it off right away, it was like we knew each other forever. I could talk to her about anything.” I reached over to retrieve the lube and the vibrator. I applied some lube to it and to my fingers, sliding them onto her now smooth pussy to spread it around a bit. She inhaled sharply as I brushed her clit Then I took the vibrator and turned it on, holding it against her clit, her hips squirmed at the sensation. I told her to keep going.

“I told her how our sex life had gone downhill and that we needed to try something different to get us back on track. She asked me if I’d ever had sex with a woman, which you know I haven’t. Then she kissed me.” I squirmed at the thought of my wife’s lips kissing another woman, it was one of my most exciting fantasies to see her do that. “We went to her room and started making out. Her hand went up to my skirt and I stopped her. I couldn’t do it. I wanted to, heaven knows I wanted to, but I couldn’t be unfaithful to you.” She started crying, “I’m so sorry!”

I switched the toy off and held her close as she sobbed, the guilt pouring out with her tears. She calmed after a bit and I turned her face up to mine. “Thank you for telling me, I love you.” We kissed and our passion started anew. “So, is that something you’d like to do, have sex with a woman?” I asked, seeing the door to that fantasy open slightly.

“Well,” she said, hesitating before she continued, “yes, I do. Very much. That brings me to the question I wanted to ask you.” She sat up and looked directly into my eyes. “Rose, that’s her name, is coming here next month. She wants to see me. I told her not without your permission.” She bowed her head, afraid to hear my reaction.

“So, let me get this straight,” I said, “you want my permission to have an affair? To have sex with someone outside our marriage?” Now it was my turn to tease her.

She sniffled and a final tear ran down her cheek. “I guess so, yeah,” she said, “but I have a proposition.” Another deep breath before she continued. “I want this, so much. I want to feel what it’s like to give myself to a woman, to have her give herself to me. But if you say no, that’s the end of it.” She steeled herself to continue, “But what if I can convince Rose to have a threesome with us, you now, afterward?” I was astounded. We had talked about threesomes and group sex early in our relationship and that conversation fell pretty flat at the time. Now my darling wife was suggesting that she bring another woman into our sex lives. She really did want this very badly.

“I think she’ll go for it. She told me she was bisexual and she’s pretty uninhibited. And I know that is your favourite fantasy!” she teased.

“Second favourite,” I corrected her. “After having you let me come in your mouth.” I saw the opportunities here and wasn’t shy about answering the door when they knocked. She smiled at me mischievously.

“All right then how about this,” she offered, “I sleep with Rose and ask her to have a threesome with us. If she says no to that, I’ll suck you dry and swallow every drop. I’ll even learn how to deep throat you if that’s what it takes!”

I remembered how disgusted she was the only time she had ever let me come in her mouth. “What if she says yes?” I asked.

“Then we’ll both do it!” Anne grinned mischievously, licking her lips. “You can even spray your spunk on my face!”

“You really do want this, don’t you?” I said, she nodded, reaching down to fondle my cock. “All right then, go for it. But I have a couple of conditions.” She frowned at me, “First, I want to meet her,” Anne nodded yes, “second, I want pictures of her licking your pussy.” Anne thought about that one for a minute. I had suggested that we take photos of each other during sex but she wasn’t keen.

“If she agrees to it, okay, I’ll get you pictures. And before you ask, I’ll text them to you that night.” She knows me too well. “Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m going to have sex with a woman!” She rolled into me and, reaching down between her legs, pushed the button on the toy. “Let’s figure out how this thing works!” And figure it out we did.

Turns out, deep penetration wasn’t what she needed at all, I sat up and watched as she held the bulbous head just inside her opening while I rubbed her clit. Her hips twitched and jerked as together we found her most sensitive spots. “I could watch you do that all night,” I said. She looked at me and smile her enigmatic smile.

“Lick me,” she whispered, and I went down and clamped my lips around her clit. That did it, between the toy buzzing her g-spot and my lips and tongue on her clit, she had the loudest, wettest orgasm I had ever seen. She took her hands from the toy and grabbed the sides of my head, holding me hard against her pussy and screaming for me not to stop. I reached down and found the button to change modes on the vibrator and it went from a gentle buzz to a rhythmic increase and decrease in intensity. I found the other button to turn up the speed and Anne’s pussy spasmed, shooting clear slick fluid onto my face, three, four, five times she squirted, her screams timed with each gush of fluid. She pulled my head upwards and began kissing all over my face.

“Stop!” she cried, “turn it off, turn it off, I can’t take anymore!” She buried her face in my shoulder and started sobbing as I turned off the vibrator and extracted it from her still pulsing twat. Holding her tightly as she sobbed, I felt her body shake as though aftershocks were enveloping her entire being. She brought her face to mine and kissed me softly. “Thank you, you wonderful man!” she exclaimed, “that was incredible! I never dreamed I could do that, that I could come that hard. I want to do that again! A lot!” She hugged me hard, squeezing me more tightly than she ever had before.

We lay there for a while until we both caught our breath, she took longer than I did for the obvious reason, then she said, “I’m thirsty!” She got up and took a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and guzzled it down like it was life itself. Then she went to the washroom returning a few minutes later dressed in her new lingerie. “Now then, let’s see if this cock ring does the job.” She picked it up along with the lube and applied some to the ring and to my cock. Slipping it gently over my glans, she pushed it down to the bottom, pulling up on me to fit it as snugly as possible around me. The feeling was sensational!

I watched as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock as deeply as she could, gagging as it hit the back of her throat. Coming back up she grinned at me, “That’s going to take some practice!” and she went down on me again. Usually, I can only let her suck me for a half-minute or so before I have to stop her from making me come but this night, she was a full five minutes of sucking and licking and sliding her hand up and down over me before I stopped her.

“Let’s wait until after your affair with Rose before we go there,” I said. She smiled and kissed my head before climbing on top of me, positioning herself over my cock. She leaned forward and started kissing me as her hips moved down, slowly engulfing my cock until all five-and-a-half glorious inches were inside her.

“You’re right, that ring does make you a bit bigger,” she grinned, “you’re a little thicker, I can feel it.” She started moving excruciatingly slowly, running her hand between us so she could rub her clit while she fucked me. “Relax, sweetheart, you’re going to enjoy this!” She sat up so she was riding me, her eyes never leaving mine as she rocked her hips slowly while playing with her clit. “Touch me,” she whispered, guiding my hand to replace hers. I matched the pace of my rubbing to her rocking hips so that when she rocked backward, my thumb moved along her clit to the top of her opening. Her pace quickened as did my stimulation of her clit and after five minutes in her mouth and another five in her pussy, I couldn’t hold back any longer. My cock pulsed and twitched as I came, as hard as I ever had.

“I can feel it, baby,” she cried, quickening her pace, “I can feel you swell up inside me!” She continued rocking. Normally once I come, I’m done, usually going soft almost immediately. Not tonight, the cock ring worked as advertised and I was still rock hard.

“Don’t stop, keep going, that’s it!” I moaned, “Come all over me, come on baby, squirt on me!” Her cries grew loud as she rose. I picked up the vibrator and turned it on, sliding it between us to vibrate her clit as we fucked like teenagers. Trying the different modes every few seconds she grabbed my hand.

“That right there!” she cried, as she held herself onto me, letting the vibrations finish the job. The toy stopped and started, a few quick buzzes and then a few longer ones. A few seconds later she leaned forward and pressed her forehead against mine as she started bouncing up and down on me. “Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUCK! She screamed as she came hard for the second time that night. The look on her face was pure rapture as she came in waves, one after another. Her mouth opened and closed wordlessly as each wave hit. This time she didn’t squirt but rather a warm gush enveloped our union as she held herself onto me. Collapsing onto me, her whole body heaved as she gathered her breath, a sheen of sweat enveloping her front and back. She kissed me softly as the toy continued to buzz her clit, her hips twitching every so often. One of the most beautiful things to watch is the face of a woman having a toe-curling orgasm.

Finally, she reached down and retrieved the toy, bringing it to her lips and kissing it before switching it off and licking our juices from its bulbous head. “Where have you been all my life!” she giggled, sending us both into fits of laughter, my cock only now starting to soften. “Mmmm, I don’t taste half bad!” she grinned, popping the toy into her mouth for a last clean. “And you don’t taste half and either,” she leaned forward and kissed me, sharing our combined taste on my tongue.

Rolling off me she lay spread-eagled on her back. “We have been doing that wrong all these years!” she said, her breasts still heaving as her breathing slowed. “Who knew!” She rolled back to me and kissed me again, ever so softly, “I can assure you, my lover, we’ll be doing that more than twice a year going forward!” She kissed her way down my chest and took me into her mouth, cleaning our combined issue from my cock before slipping the ring from it.

“I thought you didn’t like the taste of my come?” I asked her. She shook her head.

“It’s not the tastiest thing in the world but, when you came in my mouth, you surprised me with it. It made me angry that you would assume I would do that without asking or at least giving me some warning. I promised myself I would never do that again.” She kissed me, “Maybe I’ll rethink that after Rose comes to visit.” She reached down and caressed me, the thought of her with a woman stirred me again. She laughed, “I knew that was your favourite fantasy! Don’t lie to me!”

“Maybe you’re right,” I conceded. I didn’t much care, to be honest, I was just hoping beyond hope that Rose would take her suggestion and sleep with us. We continued holding and caressing each other, whispering softly how that was the best sex either of us had ever had and wondering aloud if it could get any better. Presently we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke before Anne the next morning, sliding myself away from her and taking a shower, taking the toys with me to wash them, hoping that the morning would bring another round of hot sex. After I finished my shower, I applied some delay gel to my cock before going back into the bedroom, only to see Anne holding her phone, “I told Rose you agreed to her and I sleeping together. She agreed to your terms, including the pictures. She even sent me one, look!” She showed me a picture of a woman much younger than I expected to see, splayed out on her back, one hand rubbing her pussy and the other clutching one breast. The look on her face made it obvious that she was having an orgasm.

“I see the attraction,” I said, “she’s really pretty.” I sat on the bed beside my wife, her face betrayed the excitement she was feeling. “It’s okay, honey, honest. Go have fun!” I kissed her softly. She pushed me away.

“Let me have a shower, you order breakfast. When we’re done, I’m going to fuck your brains out!” She hopped off the bed and bounced into the washroom. I ordered breakfast, it arrived just as she emerged wrapped in a white robe. It was all I could do not to wolf down the croissants, fruit, and orange juice but I took my time, my mind envisioning fucking my beautiful wife for the second time in less than twelve hours. We finished and I rolled the breakfast cart back into the hall. When I turned around, Anne had removed her robe and stood there in the lingerie and heels she had been wearing the night before, sans thong. She beckoned me over with one finger.

“For the record,” she said, “this is how you stimulate my g-spot,” wiggling her finger in that come here motion. “But the vibrator does a much better job!” She enveloped me in her embrace, “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle!” she grinned, holding my face against her breasts. We fell onto the bed and began our lovemaking anew, hands and fingers searching for and finding those special spots that are sure to arouse and inflame our desire. She reached over and grabbed the cock ring from the nightstand, lubing it up and slipping it on me, sucking off the excess lube with her mouth. She placed one finger on my lips and said, “You know how you teased my back door last night?” I nodded, hoping she was going to say what I wanted her to say. “You want to try playing back there some more?”

“You sure?” I asked, recalling our previous experience. “Are you really sure you want to try that?” She smiled and nodded at me.

“Sweetie, after the orgasms you gave me last night, I’m not sure I could say no to anything you ask of me. I know you’ve always wanted to try anal so now I’m willing to try too. If it hurts, we can always stop, right?” She kissed me and got up on all fours, handing me the bottle of lube. I rubbed my hand between her legs, slipping one finger, then two into her pussy, she was already wet and ready. Her hand moved between her legs, I hadn’t seen her pick up the vibrator, she placed it against her clit and started pleasuring herself.

I applied lots of lube to her ass and slipped in one finger. She gasped as it went in so I pulled it back out, “Should I stop?” She shook her head no.

“Just go slow she said. Put your finger against me and I’ll push back when I’m ready.” Another dollop of lube and I placed my finger against her. This time she pushed back very slowly until my knuckles rested against her bum. Moving forward slowly she began to rock against me, causing my finger to slide in and out. After a few moments, she whispered, “Another one.” I applied more lube and placed a second finger against her. Again, she pushed back and two fingers disappeared inside her. Again, she rocked slowly back and forth on my fingers as she got accustomed to her asshole being penetrated. I reached around and grasped the vibrator, laying it on the small of her back and putting some lube on it before reaching back around her and positioning it at the opening of her pussy. I just held it there as she rocked, the vibrations coming through to my fingers, she reached down and pushed it inside her, her hips twitching as she found her g-spot with it.

She pulled herself off my fingers and said quietly, “I think I’m ready.” I dabbed a few more drops of lube on her backdoor which was no longer clamped tight but was open ever so slightly. Placing my cockhead against her, I put my hands on her hips and pulled back slightly, letting her know I was in position.

“You’re sure this is what you want?” I asked one last time. She nodded her head and pushed backward, gasping as my head popped inside her bum.

“Don’t move!” She held very still, I could feel the pulsing of the vibrator inside her pussy, she had figured out how to change the mode back to the SOS one we had found the night before. After a moment, she pushed back again, slipping my cock inside her a little more.

“You okay? I asked.

“It hurts, but not too bad. My God, your cock feels enormous inside my ass!” Just what a man likes to hear from his lover, that his cock feels enormous! She pushed back again, this time taking me fully inside her until my hips bumped against her ass cheeks. She held herself there for a moment and pulled forward, asking me to apply some more lube. I added a generous amount, slathering it around her entrance and my cock, as soon as my hand moved away, she pushed back again, harder this time. A moan escaped her lips. “Oh fuck, that is starting to feel good!” She began moving the vibrator inside her pussy, I could feel it thrumming against my cock, she had changed modes again so it was changing speeds on its own.

She shifted so all her weight was on her shoulders, causing her ass to stick way up giving me uninhibited access to her backside. I felt her fingernails against my balls as she reached for her clit, she started rubbing it and told me to go slowly. I held her hips and started moving fore and aft, her ass was so amazingly tight around me that I thanked the fates that we had discovered such things as delay gel and cock rings. I would have busted my nut already if we hadn’t. Anne started moaning in time to my movements, “Harder,” she said into the pillow, “Harder!” Soon I was jackhammering her ass, my hips slapping against her butt cheeks as I drove forward. I don’t know why but I raised one hand and slapped her ass, gently.

“Mmmmm” she cried, then I heard, “Again! Harder!” I slapped her again, “OW!! More!!” Switching hands I slapped her on the other cheek, soon her ass cheeks were bright red. “OhmyGod, that feels so good! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck my ass good!” She was never one to say anything during sex, I don’t know if it was the intense orgasms she had last night or the idea of having an affair that drove her but I didn’t care. All I knew is I was living out a fantasy with the woman I loved and I was going to make the most of it! Every few thrusts I slapped her again, each time a small cry escaped from her lips

‘OH FUCK, I’M GONNA COME!” I shouted.

“YES, BABY! FILL MY ASS!” One last thrust and I emptied myself into her. “Oh God that feels so hot in my ass! Oh Fuck!” she screamed. The noises that came out of her next were unintelligible, pure ecstasy as she came over and over, her wails filling the room, and I imagined the entire floor of the hotel. She slumped forward, my cock popping out of her ass as she finished herself off with her fingers and the vibrator. I lay beside her, feeling her whole body shake with release as though it had been built up her entire life. Eventually, she calmed enough to turn off the vibrator but she didn’t remove it from her pussy.

“Get your phone,” she whispered. I was stunned. She pulled her knees up, sticking her ass in the air, I could see her come on her pussy lips and mine leaking from her ass. “Take a picture, I want to see what a well fucked ass looks like!” I obliged but instead of taking a picture, I shot a short video of our come and leaking from her as she softly caressed her clit with her fingers. Her pussy pulsed slowly, each pulse ejecting a little dribble from inside her holes. As she pulled the vibrator from inside her, a dribble ran down her leg. That video was going to serve me well in the future.

I showed her the video and she just smiled, “That looks delicious!” She scooped up as much of her fluids as she could with her fingers and brought them to her mouth. “Would you clean me up with your tongue?” I smiled and kissed her.

“It would be my pleasure,” I replied and I positioned my face under her hips, licking and sucking her wetness while occasionally slipping the tip of one finger inside her asshole.

“Little tender there, babe,” she whispered so I stopped fingering her ass. I slid back up beside her and we kissed and cuddled for a while, her licking my face clean and whispering our undying love to each other. We fantasized aloud about what might happen in the weeks and months ahead.

After a while we took a shower together, each cleaning the other. Anne cleaned the toys and we put them away along with our dirty clothes. She had brought a nice dress with her which she slipped on over the lingerie she was still wearing, sans thong. She had never since I met her gone outside without wearing panties.

Going to the door to leave we saw a small envelope on the floor under the door. Inside was a note, “Bravo You Two!” it read, “I wish my boyfriend could make me scream like that!” It was signed with a flourished “L” and had a phone number and the words, “For a Good Time, Call” underneath. Anne laughed and buried her face in her hands. We left and as we reached the elevator, we saw the room attendant with her cart, she was super cute, her nametag read, “Louisa”. I pressed a $20 into her hand and said, “Sorry about the mess.” She smiled and held her finger and thumb to her cheek as she mouthed the words, “Call me.”

On the way home in the car, Anne sent Louisa a text so she’d have her number. I could not believe my previously reserved, almost prudish wife was being so forward. I quizzed her about it to which she simply replied, “In for a penny…”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments