Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam And James (with Priya) Part 7

"James gets to try something very different with Sam's friend Priya."

3
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"In this story, I have gone back to some characters in an earlier series. It is a continuation but it can also be read as a stand-alone story. It is also a response to a challenge set for me by KimiBeGood. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She asked me to, "throw her a bone," in a generous comment on one of my earlier stories. I hope I have met the challenge?"

So what had started out looking like it was going to be a dull and sexually frustrating day had all of a sudden got much more promising. My lover Sam was away in Italy doing some freelance work and I wasn’t expecting her back until mid-week. Just in time for me to start my next run of shifts. I wouldn’t be seeing or fucking Sam for at least a week. However, her friend Priya was around and had unexpectedly got the day off. 

I messaged Sam and told her that Priya and I would be seeing each other again today. Really I just wanted to check she was OK about it.

“Look, you are both my friends and lovers and if you are able to get some time together then do it. Make her cum for me. You can put your cock wherever you want, Priya won’t mind. You know that?” Sam’s confident tone always reassured me and aroused me.

“But do you know what she really likes? She likes it when you make love to her like a man should. So make sure you do that. She needs it.”

We spoke some more but it was clear that Sam was going to be busy, her client paid her well and she was good at what she did.

I went downstairs and enjoyed coffee with my son and his girlfriend while they got ready for work.  They were good company and I was glad I was able to offer him somewhere to live while he re-trained.

After they left I did some housekeeping, paid some bills and made sure the house was tidy. I sent Priya a message saying the coast was clear.

She replied saying to expect her just before ten.

The time before her arrival dragged, the clock on the kitchen wall appeared to have stopped altogether.  There is only a limited number of times you can wipe down an already clean counter. I changed my wine club order, again. 

The doorbell rang, and all my nerve endings responded. On Saturday evening when Priya arrived I greeted her at the door naked and erect. Not this time. I let her in, hugged her and held her. I did kiss her on the lips but I made no attempt to force my tongue into her mouth. Sam’s advice was guiding me.

I offered her tea, complimented her on her hair and said how good she looked in her gym clothes and what a good rouse it was.

We sat at my kitchen table and chatted, sipping our tea. Priya relaxed. We discussed everything but as always the conversation eventually returned to sex. 

“You do want me, don’t you James? Priya asked. I noticed a tiny element of concern in her voice.

“Very much so, and right now.” I did my best to reassure her. I took her hand and led her upstairs.

We both undressed by the bed and when we were naked I stood behind Priya and rubbed my cock against her bum. I reached around and fondled her breasts and she reached back for my cock which was already hard.

“I just want you to know, you don’t have to be anything you don’t want to be with me. You don’t have to put on an act.” I resumed kissing her before she could reply.

I lay Priya on the bed, on her back pushed her knees apart and got my mouth on her pussy. Her thick black hair was a complete contrast to Sam’s shaven muff. I have always considered giving oral sex to a woman to be the most intimate act a man can do. I also believed I was good at it.

I ran my tongue along the length of her slit, slowly and repeatedly up and down. No rush and no fingers for now. Priya spread her legs even wider and raised her knees. With her hands the grabbed my head and encouraged me to do more. Her breathing became deeper and she also began mewing. I’d chosen well.

Her hand pushed my head away and with the fingers of her right hand, she began to rub her clit. I moved further down and concentrated on her pussy opening. Judging by the way Priya speeded up rubbing her clit I sensed that her climax was imminent. I didn’t need to use my fingers. I just pushed my tongue deeper into her.

Priya’s climax, when it came consisted of a deep intake of breath followed by her exhaling in a series of short bursts. 

I got up from between her legs kissing her breasts and then her lips. At the same time, I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in. She was wet and I slid in easily. While making sure I was looking directly into Priya’s eyes I began to make love to her. 

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

“Hold on a minute,” Priya said as she got one of my pillows and put it under the small of her back. This raised her up slightly and allowed me a superb angle of entry. I was able to use the entire length of my cock as I slid into her. I felt my balls slap against her bum each time.

I took my time and concentrated on Priya. I kept hearing Sam’s words in my head.

Priya decided she wanted to change position.

“I want to be on top,” she said

We moved around the bed. Priya straddled me and took me inside her. As she began pushing down on my cock I began to meet her halfway and thrust into her from my hips.

I was treated to the magnificent sight of Priya’s large breasts swinging all over the place.

Normally, I would have used my thumb to stimulate her clit but she’d only just come that way. I might also have been tempted to reach around and try and push my finger or thumb into her bum.  I grabbed her tits and kept thrusting into her pussy. Priya was tight and my cock felt good in her. 

My thrusting continued and then I felt my balls tighten.

“I’m about to cum,” I warned her. “It's going to be big.”

“Shoot right into me, I want to feel you cum,” Priya replied.

I shot three loads up into her and she ground her pussy right down on me to take in every drop.

“That felt so good, thank you,” Priya said as she slumped forward and lay on my chest. 

I raised her head, searched for her mouth and kissed her. We lay naked in each other's arms. 

With nothing to do, we began to chat again and discovered more about each other. It was clear to us both that we were missing Sam. I was also keen to make sure that I didn’t use Priya.  I wanted to make sure that she knew I would do anything for her right now.

“Is there anything else you would like to do?” Priya’s direct question woke me from a doze.

“I have done everything I ever wanted to do with you and Sam.” I replied, “Truthfully I have never had sex as good as this, as good as I am getting now.”

“And you should know we both feel the same. We were both a couple of sexually frustrated horny women who weren’t getting any, until you came along. It works for all of us. 

Can I take some pictures of you?” I asked

“Make sure you get one of your cum leaking out of my pussy. I want to send that to Sam.”

The dirtier our talk got the more sluttish Priya became in her responses. I moved around her taking shots on my old phone. I now had quite a collection of Sam and Priya. While Priya was on her hands and knees sticking her arse out she completely shocked me.

“Spank me.”

“What?” I asked genuinely surprised.

“I want you to spank me, to slap my arse.”

“You're not being serious?” I replied

“Oh, yes I am. I’ve always wanted to try it, to know what it feels like. You are the only man I have ever asked. Now slap me,” she said wiggling her round arse.

I was still not sure, but something in me was burning. I reached up and slapped Priya’s round arse.

“Again and harder,” Priya was instructing me

I slapped her again and watched her bum cheeks ripple. It must be said Priya does have an almost perfect bum.

“That’s more like it… again.”        

I was still not comfortable with what I was doing but Priya was asking for more.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Each time I saw her bum cheeks ripple on impact.

“That’s it, more,” Priya shouted

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

“You should feel my pussy. It’s like a river in there,” Priya yelled.

I knelt behind her and thrust my cock into her. She wasn’t kidding, she was soaking. I began driving into her. Long hard thrusts. This was all about me. The sense of power that had come over me while I spanked her was uncontrollable. I just pounded into her. Fucking her this hard without any sophistication meant I was not going to last.

As my climax approached, I pulled out and shot my load over her back. I pushed her forward so that she was lying flat. What a sight. Black hair,  brown skin, white cum, and bright red bum cheeks. I grabbed my phone and got a few shots. This was going to be another day to remember.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments