Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam & James (With Priya) Part 6

"James enjoys his new friends"

5
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"These can all be read as stand-alone stories but this one is directly preceded by part 5."

Priya emerged from my shower wrapped in a white towel. She had left her dress downstairs and hadn’t been wearing any underwear. I took the towel from her and marveled at her naked body. 

“Can you stay tonight?” I asked eagerly

“I’d like that,” she replied softly.

I had to ask, “What about your husband?”

“He is away with his friends, he won’t be back till tomorrow afternoon. My husband is gay.” She continued, “He is very discreet about it, but that is where he is right now.” 

I sensed a certain sadness in her voice. I wasn’t sure, but it felt that way. I led her to my bed and held her tightly. She relaxed and we hugged in silence, our naked bodies close. Later we talked, I told her about the collapse of my marriage and how I had endured a nearly five-year dry spell with my wife. She told me about the gradual realization that her husband preferred men. She told me that when they did have sex, he usually wanted anal. I learned that she and Sam used to work together and that after a boozy girl's night out had both confessed to having a lousy sex life. She told me they had been sleeping together for about eighteen months. I held her close, caressed her breasts and pushed my cock between her bum cheeks. We fell asleep like that, spooning. It felt wonderful.

Morning, and for the first time in years, I woke next to a naked woman. I eased out of bed to use the bathroom. When I returned, Priya was just stirring. I reveled at her body as I got back under the duvet. Priya used the bathroom, and as I watched her leave, the sight of her bum caused my cock to twitch. There was no denying it; I am a sucker for a full bum.

When she returned, I laid her on her back and began kissing her, slowly. There was no hurry. Lips, face, ears, neck. Gentle, soft kisses.

I pushed the duvet back and began to kiss her shoulders and worked my way down to her breasts. I kissed her nipples, then her lips and back to her nipples. They both quickly got hard and I sensed Priya beginning to respond. Her hand reached for my cock, which was hardening nicely, and she began to stroke me.

I continued kissing her tits but allowed my hands to begin caressing her tummy. I kept going.

Priya’s pussy is covered in thick black hair. She kept it trimmed, but it is a full bush.

I sat up, kissed her lips and then moved down the bed. I parted her legs. I ran my tongue along the length of her slit. I noticed her bum hole still looked a little swollen after I had fucked her last night. I thought it best to concentrate on her pussy.

As I probed with my tongue, I felt her outer lips part, and I pushed further into her. Priya was mewing like a kitten by now. 

I was not in a hurry and my pleasure could wait. I continued lapping her, getting an enthusiastic response. I gently ran a finger along her pussy lips, teasing her further. She was getting very wet. With my fingers, I pulled her outer lips apart, revealing her bright pink gash. I ran my tongue along her length, probing, kissing and nibbling. Priya liked what I was doing.

I was about to start using my fingers when Priya said, “Make love to me, now.”

My cock was rigid and I slid into her with ease. She was wet and ready for me.

Some men say they find the missionary position boring, but right now it was just perfect for us. I was able to look into Priya’s eyes, kiss her lips and kiss her tits while pumping her pussy. My cock felt good in her and we got a gentle pace going. The beauty of morning sex - there is no need to rush. 

We fucked and relished one another. Priya wrapped her legs around me and I felt her hands on my arse. She was pushing me into her. Suddenly, she just went as limp as a rag doll and lay back. Her breathing was deep and heavy. I continued to fuck her. There was no need to rush. I kept going for a few more minutes, and then I felt my balls tighten and I shot a load deep inside her.

I climbed off her and lay next to her; we both basked in the afterglow of our orgasms.

Later I offered coffee and asked Priya if she would stay naked for me. It was a naughty little fantasy of mine, and Priya happily indulged me.  She was comfortable being naked around me and flaunted her body outrageously. It turned me on so much that after the first cup, I lifted her onto one of my kitchen counters, spread her legs and licked her pussy again.  Because we had only fucked a few minutes ago, her pussy was still very sensitive, and I was able to bring her off using just my tongue. After she had cum, Priya knelt in front of me and sucked me off. She encouraged me to cum in her mouth.

“I need you to go to my car and get my gym bag for me,” Priya asked. “That way, the neighbours will think I had an early start at the gym. They will never guess what I was actually doing, but it’s not a good idea to turn up in the dress I was wearing last night.”

I grabbed some jeans and a sweatshirt from the dryer and took Priya’s car keys and retrieved her gym bag. When I got back, Priya opened my door naked. A courier delivering a parcel to next door got a really good look at her. She let him look.

“I’m such a slut sometimes,“ she giggled.

I pushed her inside the house, bent her over a kitchen unit and started kissing and licking her bum.

“Sorry, James, next time. I have to go.” She unzipped her gym bag and got dressed in some workout clothes.

We were both so busy that neither of us noticed the message from Sam on my phone.

Woke early, thinking about you both. Nothing could satisfy me (I tried!!) I texted the girl from the sex shop, she replied. We are meeting for coffee in an hour.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

I watched Priya walk down the road from my window. She looked hot in her gym clothes. 

I worked out that with the time difference to Turin, Sam must already be having coffee with the girl from the sex shop. I had no idea what would happen between them. 

It was late morning and I wasn’t due back at work till mid-week. I got on with some domestic stuff and texted a mate. We agreed to meet in a pub in Wimbledon for lunch.

I got back mid-afternoon and started preparations for supper. I was just putting the dish in the oven when I heard the sound of my old phone, the one I kept in touch with Sam on. She had sent me a message.

I’m just telling Priya about my morning adventures. Don’t call for a while I want to go into some detail with her xxx

When we were apart, mutual masturbation was a regular occurrence between the two of us. I had a very erotic image of Sam and Priya talking on speakerphone while they fingered their pussies. 

Sam called me about an hour later; I could tell instantly that she was aroused and had probably been masturbating.

“How was your night with Priya?” she asked

“Sublime,” I replied

“She let you fuck her bum, didn’t she? Did you enjoy it?” Sam asked

“I did,” I replied, “And I really want to fuck your bum, Sam.”

“I know you do and we will, I just need to be ready and in the right frame of mind,” she answered.

“Do you want to know what I did this morning?” Sam’s tone left me in no doubt that what she was about to tell me would be good.

“I texted the girl from the sex shop and we agreed to meet at a cafe for coffee. She was surprised at how fluent my Italian was. I was there early and when she walked in she turned more than a few heads. She is a tall girl with Eritrean parents although she grew up here. We talked and laughed and the flirting started. We were looking at each other and it was clear that we fancied one another. She asked me how the toy was, and I told her I loved it. She was licking her lips and smiling at me.

"Then she asked me to walk with her in the park. I agreed. She said she wanted to give me something and reached into her bag and handed me a small package in tissue paper.

“'You should go to the bathroom before our walk,' she told me.

“I was feeling very sexy and attracted to this girl so I did as she asked. When I got to the bathroom, I unwrapped the package. It was two small glass spheres with a cord between them. I knew at once I was supposed to put them in my pussy. The sensation was fantastic - with every step I took, I felt stimulated. My friend knew at once that I had them in, we paid for our coffees and walked to the park.

“It was a gorgeous European city park and people of all ages were out enjoying it. We walked together and it was obvious that she knew the effect the balls were having on me. She took me to a quieter part off the main path, turned and kissed me. I didn’t resist and kissed her back.

“She asked to come back to the hotel with me. I didn’t hesitate for a minute. I wanted to know what this woman could do.

“We got to the lifts and were all over each other. I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, and we just went for it. We were both naked in seconds and she pulled the balls out of my pussy and licked them. She was gorgeous and lithe and sexy. I know how to please a woman, and I know what Priya likes me to do. This woman was all of this and more.”

Sam went on to tell me more about what she had done, and I became very aroused. I asked if she had any pictures.

“Oh yes, you are going to love them,” she replied teasingly. “I’ve sent a couple to Priya, she went upstairs immediately to wank herself.”

“When will you be back?” I asked.

“At least a couple more days,” she replied. “We just need the Italian lawyers to review some documents, and my client is in a position to sign a new contract. I should be home on Wednesday.”

“Just as my next run of shifts starts,” I replied, struggling to mask my disappointment.

“Looks like someone is going to be doing a lot of wanking?” Sam knew how to tease me.

I didn’t feel that it was appropriate for me to contact Priya directly because I only met her through Sam. I was surprised to receive a text from her asking what I thought of the pictures Sam had sent.

I’ve not seen them yet, I replied honestly

I actually felt a little bit jealous, Priya replied. However, Sam did point out that I was fucking her man, so I guess that kind of evens it out?

Are you able to talk? I asked

Am I able to talk dirty, is what you mean, isn’t it? Priya teased me.

You know what I mean, I replied.

My husband is in his room and I’m in mine. That’s how it is. Even in a text message, Priya’s sadness was evident.

I want to make love to you right now, I sent  back.

I want to feel your cock in me, she responded.

Priya didn’t want to risk a voice or speaker call, so we went back and forth via text. I was able to cum fairly quickly, and she assured me that she had used a dildo to bring herself off quietly.

After cleaning myself up, I was able to fall asleep fairly quickly thinking very erotic thoughts of my two new friends. Life was pretty good.

On Monday morning, I first received a very suggestive text from Sam and minutes later, one from Priya. A client had cancelled a meeting at the last minute due to a family emergency. Her boss inquired whether she would be able to use some of her annual leave which was stacking up. Did I have any plans, she asked.

 

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors