Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scout's Surprise

"Two scouts get more that they bargain for when collecting for charity week"

19
7 Comments 7
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It's 1966 and Britain is basking in record temperatures. England have secured a place in the World Cup Final and in nearly every town and city “Bob-a-Job” week is underway. Scouts all across the country are out doing good deeds in their local area and collecting a few shillings for charitable causes.. Let's see what these enterprising young men are up in in one leafy suburb...

 

"Morning, Mrs," said Dick, "can we do any odd jobs for you today?" Erica had been up for a while, but was still in her knickers and tee-shirt as she answered the door. She looked at the two eager scouts standing on the doorstep, one of them clenching his small bucket of coins, the other toying with a strip of round yellow “Job Done” stickers, and wondered aloud, "Umm... what sort of jobs can you do?"

"All sorts of things,” chipped in Willy, "clean your room, wash your car, anythingreally. So long as you make a donation." At this point Dick held up the small plastic bucket and shook it in a hopeful manner. Erica tried to think of a quick excuse to shoo them away, she was hardly in a state to have visitors, but their hopeful smiles made it hard to be dismissive and she found herself saying "OK, come in. First thing you can do is make me a cup of tea and bring it to me in the lounge."

Erica watched the two teenagers look at each other with delight at what was probably their first success of the day. The older, and taller of the two, Dick, was slim, about 18 or 19 with light brown hair and deep blue eyes. As he moved off towards the kitchen, Erica noticed that he was actually quite firm-bodied, not thin at all really. His shorts concealed a tight backside and his legs were nicely developed. “A rugby player?”, she thought to herself.

Willy was obviously Dick's brother, they had a similar smile and chin, but Willy's blondish hair had yet to turn to the mousy brown common to older teens. Willy was not as lean as Dick, but was quite good looking for a 16 or 17 year old lad.

Erica wondered at herself, here she was, partially dressed 45-year old divorcee, with two young men in her home with apparently nothing to do but whatever she wished. Perhaps it was the early heat, or just World Cup Fever, but Erica's mind started thinking wicked thoughts.

She sat on her sofa, bringing her legs up onto the soft velvety material. That feeling against her legs had always turned her on. Her mind drifted off, remembering the exploits she had gotten up to on that very sofa when she was a few years younger. Those photos she had posed for in her white stockings and suspenders, bent over with her backside in the air and her pussy showing through the thin gauze of her panties, her generous breasts swaying provocatively as she wriggled this way and that, and her now ex-husband encouraging her to pout and flutter her eyelashes while he clicked away.

Erica realised that she was starting to get a little horny. Those memories were just too good! Any thoughts of slipping her hand into her panties for a quick play were rudely interrupted by the return of her two guests bearing a mug of tea. Erica had just about forgotten that she had let them in at all!

Dick brought the mug over to her and set it down on the floor. "Will that be all, Mrs?" he asked, politely. Erica was torn between saying yes, and getting rid of them so that she could go back to her horny thoughts or saying no, and enjoying the company of the two lads. Since her husband left her the previous year, she was glad of any company, especially two, really quite fit young men.

"I think I'd like you to do a bit more for me actually. This room needs cleaning and I'm feeling lazy today, can you dust the shelves and tidy those books and magazines away please?" After pointing out where the cleaning items were stored, Erica watched the pair of teenagers set to the new tasks she had given them. She especially liked the view of Dick's firm buttocks inside his tight, grey shorts as he bent and dusted the lower shelves. He seemed to have amassed a goodly number of triangular badges on both arms signifying skills in everything from knot-tying to sailing.. Without really thinking, her hand slipped down her stomach and into her panties. Still partially moist from her thoughts before, Erica quickly wet her clit with juices from between her pussy lips.

Adjusting her leg to allow her better access to her own pleasure area she started to imagine what Dick kept in those shorts of his. And Willy too was kind of cute, but he didn't have that sparkle in his eye that Dick had. Erica's actions were soon noticed by the two scouts, who at first were terrified, then amazed that a woman would be doing things like that with them both in the room.

Not knowing whether to stop and watch or to keep working and pretend they hadn't noticed, the brothers stumbled on half doing their tasks half glancing over at Erica as she lost herself to her own daydream. Frantic glances between them didn't do anything to solve the issue either. The crunch came when they had nearly finished tidying the room.

Erica had closed her eyes and had mentally peeled off Dick's scout uniform to reveal a lean, smooth body and had imagined him kneeling beside her with his fingers jammed in her wet hole. The details of his face were a little blurred but his sparkling blue eyes were very clear in her mind. His/Her hand was doing wonders in her panties, with two fingers stirring around in the entrance to her wet hole and the other dancing around her erect clit. She pushed her hips forward and slid a little further down the velvet cushions.

As she started to build up to her first climax, Erica was startled by a not-so-discrete cough from somewhere outside her dreamworld.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

Dick was standing a few feet away, caught between wanting to continue his free view of her pussy and wanting to tend to the obvious bulge in his shorts. "We've, er, done here, Mrs, is there anything more...?" his voice trailed off as Erica looked up at him. She wetted her lips with her tongue, "Yes", she said a little breathlessly, "but first let me pay you for the first two chores".

Erica reached out and beckoned Dick towards her. He hesitantly moved forwards, trying to cover his hard on with his hand nonchalantly. "What have we here?,” teased Erica, "let's see what you have been hiding in those shorts of yours all this while." She grasped the front of his waistband and pulled Dick closer.

With some effort and (after a few moments hesitation) some help from Dick, Erica managed to free his young shaft from the constraints of his regulation scout shorts. The tip of his penis was shiny with a little leakage of cum, and the slender length of his manhood lacked the wrinkles and bumps of older cocks she had watched on many porno movies.

Erica grasped his length and pulled him still closer, running her hand down to his sparse pubic hair which barely covered his tight scrotum. It made Erica tingle to see a younger and less-abused cock again, and it made her tingle even more as she ran her fingers up and down it. She was finding it difficult to concentrate on delicately caressing Dick's tool with her right hand and plunging her left in and out of her dripping cunny.

"Help me out here." Erica ordered Dick, grabbing his hand and squashing into her hot hole, "Rub me just here....yeah...just....up a bit....ooooh.” Erica writhed once more as the boy's cool fingers found her firey bud. Dick didn't need any more encouragement and quickly discovered what made Erica feel good by the amount of ooohing and aaahing he elicited. For her part, Erica wanted to keep Dick close to her so that he could work her pussy into a throbbing orgasm. And one way to do that, was to wrap her lips around his stiff young cock.

His smooth penis slid easily between her lips, his tight younger balls didn't hang about and dangle like older men's did. As she twisted her head to allow Dick easier access to her willing mouth, Erica saw Willy standing nearby watching what was going on. Erica withdrew Dick's erection from her mouth and beckoned him to take over from Dick with the pussy duties.

Willy dashed round to her hips and eagerly thrust his slightly slimmer hands between her legs. Now Dick could concentrate on fucking Erica's mouth whilst Willy's fingers tried to please this wonderful woman. Erica first attended to Dick, who had built up a slow rhythm, rocking his hips against the side of the couch. Erica tickled and flicked his knob-end with her tongue as it slid into her mouth, occasionally his balls would bump into her lips and she played a little game trying to lick them with her tongue every time they came within striking distance.

It was Willy who needed some help. Erica used her hands to spread herself open for Willy, and she guided his hand firstly to her swollen clitty, then down into her wet hole. Willy soon got the hang of wetting his fingers with Erica's own pussy juices and then rubbing them into her burning clit.

Now with a free hand Erica decided that Willy should be getting a feel too! He still had his baggy scout trousers on and she was able to run her hand up his smooth thigh and into his underpants where she found a hot pole with a wet end. Although it wasn't the best angle, the awkwardness of feeling the teenager's cock in his shorts was still very erotic.

Erica let herself go and had the first of her major climaxes, her tongue was working furiously, her cunny was being massaged and fondled, she was groping one boy and the other had reached for her nipples and had started to tweak them, it was too much. As Erica squirmed, Dick's cock received the extra sucking it was waiting for. In turn, he squeezed Erica's breast as his ass cheeks gripped together, and his penis shot a load of spunk into Erica's mouth. Erica was ready for it, she had seen him tense up only seconds before, and she greedily sucked and swallowed the lad's seed.

Seeing Dick shoot into the woman's mouth made Willy redouble his efforts to please and he soon had two hands working on Erica's sex, one on her clitty and the other plunging in and out of her wet hole. Erica climaxed again and Dick was taken by surprise as her hot cum spurted over his hands. He had already come in his pants before Erica had started to fondle him but now started to leak again as Erica squeezed and rubbed his cock. He certainly wasn't going to mind if she didn't.

Erica's orgasm lasted until Dick withdrew his limp cock from her mouth, and Willy had creamed all over her hand and had given her pussy an inexperienced but thorough frigging.

The two boys sat down exhausted, and not a little disorientated at what just happened. Erica just lay awhile, glowing in the twilight of after-orgasm. She must have fallen asleep, as she was woken by the call of the two boys who had finished up their chores and were all neat and tidy again. "Well boys, what a fine service you've provided, I better find you a couple of shillings payment.”

The boys grinned and looked at each other as though the payment was a bonus on top of what they had already had. "If you need any more jobs doing, Mrs, we can call again next week", said Dick, hopefully. Erica nodded, yes, she thought I'm sure there must be something I can make sure needs fixing by next week.

With that, she ushered them out of the door, looking forward to what might happen next time.
 
Published 
Written by ForceUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments