Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sensuous Lessons for Life

"exploring mature big butt and boobs"

18
4 Comments 4
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When I was just sixteen years old, growing up in Germany, we had a single woman with two daughters renting a room in our house. She was about the age of my mother (who was a war widow). This woman, her name was Frau (Mrs.) Rach, was supposed to take care of our household and my little sis when my mother was working.

I was a pretty innocent high school student with a sweet girl friend, who liked kissing and petting on dark park benches, but I did not have the guts to go any further with her at that time.

Frau Rach, had very brunette skin, dark thick hair, also under her arms, while all my family and neighbors were blond. As I later found out, she also had pubic hair between her legs. She always wore high heels and had strong curvaceous legs.

She did not seem to notice when I watched her, as her huge breasts were stretching the tight blouses or tank tops and swinging when she walked around the house. Her cleavage allowed the broad, swollen aureoles to sneak out, and her big nipples to point at the observer. I saw my mother naked many times, her nipples were small and her breasts, too.

One day, when I came home early from school, Frau Rach was going to change light bulbs in the kitchen with the high ceiling. She asked me to bring the ladder up from the cellar, put it up and hold it for her.

When she climbed up, her large, soft butt cheeks briefly touched my face, and for the first time I noticed that something in my pants was reacting to her.

She wore a short, tight skirt of flowery silk, and as she continued to climb up, I was close to her naked legs and suddenly smelled a strange scent. Looking up, there were no panties, and I was staring at a hairy pussy between thick, meaty thighs….. I felt my hard-on growing.

Frau Rach finished her job and ordered me to help her not to fall when she came down the ladder. I grabbed her broad hips with both hands and could not resist to lay my face on her moving butt ... just accidentally.

When she came down, my hands were sliding up to her narrow waist and … just accidentally ….ended up holding her breasts when she reached the ground, pushing her enormous butt against my fast growing cock.

She then turned around slowly, holding my head, and my face ended up in her cleavage, since she was so much taller. She grabbed my hair, lifted my head, kissed my forehead and softly said, “Well, boy, you are learning something new, I guess, and you seem to enjoy it,” while her hand moved down to my crotch. “What are we gonna do with that sweet thing down there?”

I blushed and started to tremble while she was finding my cock, softly squeezing it. “I know you like my boobs, I have been watching you, naughty little man, you really want to see them?”

I frightfully whispered, ”Yes, Frau Rach”

“Then get them out, boy, and let me feel that you like them,” she ordered.

With shaking fingers, I opened the buttons, one by one; white, warm meat pushing out, engulfing my face, smelling a delicious perfume. She lifted my head and guided my mouth the an erect, dark nipple, I licked and sucked it like delicious candy.

Frau Rach started moaning, moved back and sat down at a kitchen chair, her legs wide open, holding me kneeling in front of her still sucking and massaging those gorgeous boobs and nipples.

“Now get up and show me what you got, sweetie,” she barked, took her blouse off and pulled her skirt down. I obediently opened my zipper, stepped out of my pants, dropped my jockeys, and stuck my fully erect, youthful cock just between those swelling tits. What an intensive feeling!

She was moving her boobs, rubbing my cock and pressing my balls. Then she pulled it up, moved the foreskin back with her hot lips and started licking the dick head, kissing it and finally eating it up like an ice cream cone, all the way down to her throat. I exploded and ejaculated my full load into her mouth without a drop being lost outside.

I then sat down on her legs, confronting her, and we hugged and kissed for a long time like mature lovers. During the following weeks she taught me how to enjoy physical contact long before I got laid the first time.

I got so curious about what else could be done for pleasure. One night when I had a real wet dream, as little boys have, I woke up and made my way through the dark house downstairs to her room where I had been quite a few times, but only during the day. She slept with her two daughters in the same room.

That night, one of her daughters was somewhere else, and the other slept in a separate bed on the other side of the room, so I very carefully made my way to mother's bed, and she woke up and recognized me. I remember this large, very warm body until this day.

I put my hand under her night gown, moved it up to feel those big boobs which I knew very well, but they were never so warm during the day.

NatashaWilds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaWilds

She was holding her breath in order not to make any noise. She grabbed me and pulled me onto her, very aggressively, very loving, I got extremely excited with a hard on as big as a seventeen year old boy can get. She was massaging me softly and carefully, just using two fingers. I later understood that that was important so that I would not come right away.

Wow, I can still remember how we both started sweating, it was a very mild summer night. Her body was so hot, between her big soft thighs she was wet, dripping, and which surprised me, smelling.

After a while she turned around, her very big butt against my belly. She caught my hard dick and led it into her wide open dripping pussy from behind and began massaging me that I almost got unconscious. Then I came into her, the first time in my life. I will never forget the shock and the enormous feeling.

I was very embarrassed and somehow thought it was wrong. She was holding my dick between her muscles, and I was holding those huge breasts with the very hard nipples.

When I whispered in her ear that I was sorry, she just turned around, moved down on me, took my little limp one in her mouth, and sucked it all out of me. She made me crazy and soon I was hard again (wow, what a performance in those days)! She did not let me go, her hands on my balls and her tongue playing with my tip; wow what a memory...until I came again in her mouth. She pushed me out and I came all over her face, and she rubbed it down her breasts and put my hand onto her pussy which was still overflowing. It was like in a bath tub...and that smell!

Her hairy pussy was so wide open, the lips swollen, and the clit hard and almost as large as my little limp cock. I squeezed and teased her clit between my fingers then entered her hot hole, first with one finger, then with two and, when I felt how excited she was getting, I managed to enter my skinny fist and she got wild, pushing her big body against me, moaning and shaking.

With my hand inside her, I touched the hot flesh, felt the muscles squeezing me and the juices flowing. I had a very hard time getting quietly out of the room and up the stairs without stumbling because I was pretty shaky on my legs. Hell knows why!

Was she ever a hot lady, as I found out in the following months. I think my sex drive, which has never really relented, was created and stimulated mainly by this woman; by her tremendous breasts, her thick, black pubic hair, her very aggressive lips, this beautiful skilled tongue and the best ass I have had for a long time.

Talking about ass, that was the next phase of my training. She noticed that I always stared at her ass. She teased me when she was working around the house by putting on those tight pants or a short skirt and walking close by me, touching my groin accidentally and giving me this knowing smile.

Since I had my own bedroom in our big old house, with low window sills to the yard, and she slept with her daughters.. I never ventured back into her bed. But she showed up in my bed many times and nobody ever knew.

I had this great mature body all over me; these marvelous, perky tits with huge dark nipples in my face, my fingers and lips in her always wet pussy, and more and more my dick loved to find her ass hole, a big, strong ring of muscles between the cheeks which captured my dick and my balls, which squeezed the juice out of my teenage body and made me come and come again.

We fucked hard and we fucked soft; we slept like an old couple. I sometimes just laid there, and she made me cum by licking and teasing my belly, my thighs, my balls and stroking my dick which was still growing, but which became very sensitive to her dedicated hands, her mouth, her pussy and her butt hole.

One day she brought a book which she had bought which showed and described all possible constellations and positions for making love.

We systematically tried them one by one. Hell, I could easily do it four different ways in one night and always come all over her. The only thing which did not work so well, funny enough, was the sixty-nine position since I was simply too short to suck her clit while fucking her mouth. But there are variations which worked well.

When I was almost eighteen years old she moved out of our house and to another city, after one of her daughters went to college there and the other became very sick.

For about one year I only talked to her a few times on the phone. She always told me it was probably better that she was gone so that I could meet some girls of my age and try a virgin for a change, which I sure did because she had made me very horny. I realized soon that I was probably the only boy at my age who had never masturbated. I had it much better any time I wanted, and sometimes even if I did not want it right away.

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments