Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Balcony

"David sees a young woman on a balcony during his morning run. Little does he know what kind of girl she is."

73
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"The little Spanish there is, I think you will understand."

David put his hands against the cold wall that surrounded the house he had rented on the outskirts of Marbella. Along the street were similar houses, some with two floors others like his with just one. He stretched his legs and then began to run up the street. The houses with two floors had Juliette balconies at the front. The sun hadn’t come up yet but in the weak light, he noticed someone standing on the balcony of the third house. As he came closer, he realized it was a young woman. She was smoking a cigarette and had a cup in her other hand. When he was close enough, he waved at her and she waived back. She was pretty with black hair down to her shoulders and he estimated her age to be around eighteen maybe a bit younger.

When he came back to his house after the five-mile run he did every morning she had been gone when he ran by her house. He went inside undressed and took a shower before dressing and making breakfast. He didn’t have an office but used one of the co-working spaces to work from. He was a day trader that dabbled in crypto as well. He was doing well and loved his new life in Spain. Back in Finland, it was dark and cold and he didn’t miss it one bit.

He drove his Hummer to the co-working space and parked it outside. In the elevator, he had the company of a woman his age that also used the co-working space. She was Dutch and ran an online shop selling sex toys. She had joked with him that if he felt lonely, she would donate one of the fleshlights she had on her site to him. He had laughed and told her that the day he needed one of those, he would prefer to be celibate.

They chatted a bit and then went their separate ways. David grabbed a coffee and then sat down in his cubicle. After sending a few emails he tried to concentrate on the markets but his mind drifted back to the girl on the balcony. David was 45 and knew he shouldn’t be thinking about girls that young, but there had been something about her. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Maybe it was the way she had looked at him, or how her lips had come apart. She sure as fuck was hot. The last woman he had been with was a German woman his age. They had met at a bar in the fancy area of Puerto Banus. After drinks, they had gone back to her place and fucked for an hour or so before she kicked him out. It hadn’t been great but at least he got some. The women in Marbella were a lot hornier than back in Helsinki where they seemed to have their pussies frozen shut.

He only worked half a day because he was very efficient in what he did. At two in the afternoon, he closed his laptop and walked over to the Dutch woman, and said goodbye. He wanted to go to the beach for a while so he drove back to his house to change clothes. As he was parking, he saw two girls coming up the street. They were dressed in school uniforms. Grey tweed skirts, white blouses, long white socks up to their knees, and black shoes. He got out of his car and when he came out of the garage the girls were much closer and he recognized the one from earlier. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Oh fuck, he thought, she is that young.

He changed into bathing shorts, and a T-shirt and grabbed his wallet from his jacket. With his towel over his shoulder, he walked down to the beach and bought a bottle of water on the way. Being early May there weren’t many tourists around so he had plenty of space to lie down. He picked a spot where the sand was finer than elsewhere and put down his towel.

He had been tanning for a while when he heard voices behind him so he slowly rolled over on his stomach and looked up. It was the girl and her friend. Luckily, he had his sunglasses on or they would have seen his hungry eyes following every step they took. The friend was still pale from winter with small breasts and long skinny legs, but the girl from the balcony was just right. Not too tall, curvy body with breasts that sat high on her chest. Her yellow bikini top covered maybe half of them and the other half swelled out on either side of the fabric. She wore shorts so he couldn’t see the bottom part but he bet it was a sight to see.

They walked past him closer to the water and then walked along the edge where the small waves lapped the sand. They stopped about fifty yards from him and began to take off their shorts and arrange their towels. David lit a cigarette and watched them.

His neighbor looked around and when she saw him she walked toward him. Shit, he thought. Maybe she will make a scene saying I was staring or something. Girls these days were so darn touchy. You couldn’t even go to the gym without getting the evil eye from some chick in tight shorts and a top.

“Hey, can I borrow your lighter,” she said in heavily accented English.

With a sigh of relief, he held up the lighter, and when she took it from him her fingers touched his.  Her hand trembled a little when she put the flame to her cigarette and then gave it back to him.

“I saw you this morning on your balcony. Do you always get up that early?” he said.

“Yes, I have to use the bathroom before my sister does. She is at the university and starts later.”

“Oh, ok.”

“What’s your name, running man?”

He laughed. “David, and yours?”

“Anna, nice to meet you, David.”

She ran back to her friend and David got a good look at her tight ass which he wanted to kiss and caress badly but knew he wouldn’t.

“So, what happened?” asked Iris when Anna came back.

“He is so hot and his name is David.”

“Where is he from?”

“No idea, I was too nervous to ask.”

“So, what will you do?”

Anna sank back onto the towel with a smile on her face. “I’m not sure. If my parents find out, they will kill me.”

“But you have had this fantasy about being with an older man for a while and now you have the opportunity.”

“I know, but I didn’t get the vibe from him that he found me attractive and I’m only seventeen. He probably prefers older women, that have experience.”

Iris lay down on her towel and drank from her water. “You do have experience, you fucked Jose just a few months ago.”

Anna scoffed. “That wasn’t a good fuck. He hardly got inside me before he came all over my uniform. It was hard getting all that cum off my skirt.”

Iris laughed. “You should have sucked him instead and just swallowed.”

“Yeah, maybe. What’s it like?”

“First time it can be nasty, but once you learn to take his dick as far back as you can, it’s easy. It’s cool to suck cock you know, feeling how hard it is and how it grows a bit before he shoots his load.”

“Stop, you are making me horny.”

David watched the two girls hoping they would take their tops off but they never did. Sometimes he heard them giggle and laugh. Speaking Spanish and playing in the water. After a couple of hours, he got up and began walking back. He gave the girls one more look as they sprayed water on each other. God, he wanted to bang Anna so much.

The following morning, Anna stood on her balcony sipping her tea and smoking her cigarette. She wore a long T-shirt that she used as pajamas. When David came out of the houses down the street, she put the cup away and stubbed out the cigarette. She waited until he was close enough to see her in the light of dawn. Then she whistled, turned her back to him, and lifted her T-shirt.

David who had been watching her as he ran towards her house now had a clear view of her ass and from where he was it looked amazing. He was about to say something when he heard her giggle and then walk inside where she shut the sliding door. David stood still looking up at the balcony feeling like Romeo waiting for his Juliette. Anna never came out again so he continued his run but it wasn’t easy the first hundred or so yards with his hard-on pressing against the shorts.

The following day was a Saturday and of course, Anna wasn’t on the balcony when he ran by. It wasn’t a school day. He felt disappointed but continued his run. At home he realized he need to go to the shop so he made a simple breakfast of toast and one slice of cheese he still had left and coffee. While he waited for the shop to open, he went online sent a few emails, and then left. He liked to walk to the shop which took close to half an hour. It was a nice walk under lush trees and when he passed a playground he stopped and watched the mothers for a while. God, he needed to get laid he thought as he continued his walk.

The supermarket was quite busy with a line to the meat section. As he stood there daydreaming, he felt someone close to him. At first, he thought it was the older lady that stood behind him in line but when he turned his head, he saw it was Anna.

“Hi, what a nice surprise,” he said.

“Hi, how are you.”

“Good and you?”

She seemed nervous looking around them. “My mother is here and if she sees us talking, then I’m in big trouble.”

“Why?”

“She thinks I should be a good girl, how do you say, a nun.”

David laughed. “You poor thing, that’s no way to live.”

Something caught her attention. “Shit, I have to go.” She scurried off to the fruit and vegetable section. The old lady that had stood behind David gave him a hard look when their eyes met as he turned back. “What?”

“Hijo de puta,” she whispered.

He ignored the insult because it was his turn. He bought a few steaks, some minced meat, and chicken filets. Then he went to find laundry detergent and he was about to pick up a bottle when Anna came walking up to him fast.

“Hey, did you like my ass?”

He was so surprised he didn’t know what to say. Her eyes changed and looked like puppy eyes. “You didn’t, you think my ass is ugly?”

“No, no, I don’t it’s very pretty.”

Her eyes lit up. “Thank you, I will show you again on Monday,” and she ran away again.

He didn’t see her again while he finished his shopping but later that day when he was coming back from the gym he saw Anna, and what must be her older sister, a rather large girl with similar black hair, and their parents get into their car. When the car passed him, Anna winked at him from the back seat.

What does she want with me, he wondered as he got out of the Hummer. She was way too young to start a relationship with and she most likely was a virgin. He figured she was just another teenage cock tease that he had met a few of in his life. All talk and no action. All of them should be arrested and stuck in jail for driving men crazy or doing things they shouldn’t be doing and then end up in jail themselves.

On Monday morning Anna was on her balcony as promised in the same white T-shirt as the first morning he had seen her. He was a bit disappointed because he figured someone was in her room or at least close by so she wouldn’t be able to flash him her ass.

When he slowed down and walked up to her house she smiled and waved at him and then lifted her pajamas, showing him her pussy. It looked smooth like velvet and she slowly ran a finger along the slit and then licked her finger. “Have a nice day, David,” she said and then giggling went inside.

David shook his head because he wasn’t sure he had just seen what he had seen. A seventeen-year-old girl had just shown him her pussy and played with it. She wasn’t your normal cock tease; she was the real deal he figured. That meant that there was a chance of fucking her. He felt good as he ran and decided to see how he could help her and help him at the same time.

Iris was waiting for Anna by the entrance to the schoolyard when she arrived.

“How was your weekend?” asked Iris.

“Fine. Guess what. I showed him my ass and pussy?”

Iris’s jaw dropped. “How did you do that?”

After Anna had explained Iris gave her a high five. “Cool, what’s your next step?”

“I need to be alone with him, that’s for sure.”

“Your parents will never let you go to his place; you must say you will come to mine or whatever.”

They were walking across the schoolyard towards the main entrance. Anna snapped her fingers in the air. “On Thursday my parents are going to visit my aunt in Coin. The small village in the mountains you know.”

Natha_Rexred
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natha_Rexred

Iris sighed. She had lived in Marbella for almost ten years but Anna still thought she didn’t know the area. “Yes, I know it, so what?”

“Well, Thursday also happens to be the day that my sister goes over to her friend and binge series on Netflix, so I will be alone at home for at least three hours.”

“Great, but you can’t invite him to your place.”

Anna opened the door to the school and let Iris in first. “Of course not, I’ll go to him.”

“Smart girl, and soon to be a well fucked girl.”

Anna laughed and as she and her friend walked down the corridor to their first class, she felt her pussy go wet and her nipples harden. She was so horny.

On Tuesday David was given a quick look at her pussy when he walked by Anna’s house. On Wednesday she threw a piece of paper rolled into a ball at him before she went inside. He picked it up and opened it.

“Be at home tomorrow at 5 pm.”

David felt his cock stir in his shorts and a smile grew on his lips. She had figured out a way to be with him, this was fantastic he thought as he continued his run.

When he went for his run Thursday morning, he was disappointed not to see Anna on the balcony. Maybe she was talking to her family, he thought. When he came home again, he took time shaving his cock making it nice and smooth for the young woman. He had no idea how much if any experience she had but he wanted it to be nice for her. No one liked a big bush.

He went to the co-working space as usual and then drove down to Puerto Banus where he had lunch by the sea. He enjoyed two glasses of wine and then coffee. He met a friend and they had a drink together, this time he had just water since he was driving.

David arrived home close to 4.30 pm. Half an hour later his doorbell rang and he opened it. Outside stood Anna wearing shorts and a sports bra. This close he noted that her boobs were bigger than he had thought. Maybe it had been the design of her bikini that had made them look smaller.

“Let me in, someone can see me,” she said.

“Right, sorry, come on in.”

She slipped by him and he closed the door. “Would you like something to drink, water, a soda, or juice maybe?”

“Something stronger, like a shot of whiskey.”

He was surprised but then he noted how she was twisting her fingers and hands. She must be nervous he thought while pouring a shot glass of Jim Beam. He handed it to her and said, “We can just talk if you want, I’m in no hurry.”

She swiped the drink in one go and breathed out hard. “No time, my parents can come home at any time, but I hope we have two hours.”

“For what exactly?”

She pulled her top off and her boobs bounced once before they settled. “For you to fuck me.” She then wiggled out of her shorts and since she didn’t have any panties on, she stood naked in front of him with her hands along her sides.

“Wow, you are so beautiful Anna, I almost don’t dare to touch you.”

She took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts. He squeezed them gently and a sigh slipped out from her parted lips and she closed her eyes stepping a bit closer. She tilted her head back and he bent down and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm and she tasted like strawberry. They kissed deeper and she stepped closer making it impossible to keep his hands on her boobs so he held her close and then let his hands slowly move down her back. Her skin was flawless, soft, and warm to his touch. He reached her lower back and when he slid his hands over her asscheeks and squeezed them a little she stopped kissing him and giggled. Her hands were on his belt and she struggled a little so he helped her to open it, and the button. She pulled down the zipper and then he wiggled out of his jeans. He had boxer shorts on and she put her hand against his semi-hard cock.

“It’s quite big,” she whispered while looking at it.

“It will become bigger in a minute if you continue doing that.”

“What about if I do this?” she slid her hand inside and grabbed him.

Anna gasped when he grew hard in her hand and her fingers came apart. She used her other hand to begin pulling down his shorts while still holding his cock. David helped her and when he was naked, she let go of him and took a step back.

Anna had never seen a grown man naked before, except in porn. David was a muscular man with a chiseled stomach, strong shoulders, and arms. Her eyes kept coming back to his cock. It was long with a thick girth, smooth as a young man’s not with veins protruding as she had seen in the video clips. His balls were large and the most interesting thing was that he was shaved. She liked that.

“Can I?” she said and pointed at his dick.

“It’s all yours, honey.”

She stepped closer and reached out. It was so warm and hard in her hand. Jose’s had been hard to but not close in size. She wondered if David would come as quickly as her school friend when she began to stroke him in earnest. David sighed and closed his eyes. She loved how the skin moved over his cock head exposing it one second and hiding it the next. She used her second hand and giggled when she realized not even both her hands were enough to cover his shaft. Then she panicked because sooner or later he would want to stick his cock in her pussy and that would most likely hurt.

“Why don’t you kiss it?” said David

Anna pulled back the skin and went down on her knees. She stuck out her tongue and touched the tip. Warm, and so soft. She kissed it and then licked down one side and up the other.

“Have you ever sucked cock before?”

“No,” she felt stupid but that was the truth.

“No problem, take your time.”

She gently nibbled at the hard shaft and David moaned and gasped. She then opened her mouth and took him inside. She let the cock rest on her tongue for a moment before she began to move.

David looked down at her. Her lips were taught around him and she did quite well for being a beginner. Her tongue played around his head and he put his hands on her head. When she went down, he pressed a little bit more and she gagged.

“Oh, Dios, that was nice. Do it again,” she said.

He did and this time he held her there for a few seconds. Soon saliva was streaming from her mouth and she sucked him eagerly. Once in a while, he would hold her until she gagged twice or even three times.

“Come,” said and pulled her up.

He led her to the sofa and sat her down. Then he went down on his knees, placed her legs on his shoulders, and began to lick her.

Anna had never felt anything like it. Not even when she fingered herself. It was such an intense feeling and when he sucked on her clit she moaned. “Si, si, asi, mismo.”

David had no idea what she was saying but she seemed to like it since she pressed her pussy against his face. He had an idea and slid a finger inside her and when it was wet from her juices he gently pressed it against her anus.

Anna who had had her eyes closed opened them when she felt his finger there and wondered what he was up to, he was already one knuckle inside her and then two.

“David, I love it, don’t stop.”

He didn’t and continued to lick her and suck on her clit. She was so wet by now that it was running down her crack and moisturizing his finger. She was ready he thought.

He pulled her towards him so her ass was on the edge of the sofa and then put his cock against her pussy.

“I’m scared, David. I think it will hurt.”

“We can stop if you like.”

She shook her head. “No, I want to.”

He pressed against her slit and his cock head slid in. He waited a moment and then pressed some more and another inch or so entered her. Anna’s mouth had formed an O and she stared into his eyes. “Hay Dios mio, que grandee es.”

“Is it ok?”

“Yes, yes, it’s ok, you are big.”

He gave it another push and this time he went in all the way not meeting any resistance he realized she wasn’t a virgin which made him feel better.

Anna could hardly breathe, there was pain and she gasped a few times until she settled with heavy breathing. Then David began to fuck her. She had thought having sex would feel good but nothing like this. The pain mixed with the pleasure until there was no pain only pleasure. She realized she was being fucked without a condom but she didn’t care. If she became pregnant that could be taken care of.

David hadn’t felt a pussy like Anna’s in his life. Not even when he was a young man and fucked girls in their twenties had they had such an amazing pussy like Anna’s. He reached out for her boobs and caressed them softly and pulled at the nipples. He then lifted her and carried her to the wall where he fucked her against it. She had her legs around him and in his ear, she said, “Don’t stop, please don’t, make me cum like this.”

He fucked her hard, smashing her back against the wall but she didn’t complain. After a few minutes, he felt her fingernails dig into his back and she came. Her entire body shook against his as one orgasm followed the next. She swung her around and carried her over to the dinner table and lay her down on her back. Again, he placed her legs against him and fucked her harder since the position was better. Her boobs bounced wildly and her fingers clutched the tablecloth.

“David, I’m coming again.”

She let out a long scream that David swore could have been heard all over the neighborhood. It was followed by several shorter yelps until she went quiet. Her boobs still bounced and she held the tablecloth in her fists.

David’s balls began to contract and he said, “Anna, I’m almost coming. I’ll come on your stomach.”

She lifted her head and shook it. “No, I want it in my mouth.”

Surprised he pulled out of her and she turned on the table and lay down on her stomach. She opened her mouth and took his cock. She sucked and licked it until he came.

Anna remembered what Iris had said so when she felt the first jerk in his dick, she made sure he was as far back as she could handle without gagging. When it came, she wasn’t ready for the amount and almost choked on it. She managed to swallow almost all with just a couple of drops coming out the sides of her mouth. David went limp and pulled away from her.

Anna got up and he helped her off the table. “Can I use your bathroom?" she said.

“Sure, it’s down there.”

When she was gone, he slumped down on the sofa. He hadn’t fucked like that in a long time. Even though he was in good shape, holding her against the wall had taken its toll on his arms. He smiled thinking back to it. He needed a drink so he got up and went over to the bar where he poured a whiskey.

A few minutes later Anna came back. She was still naked but her hair was in place and her face wasn’t flushed anymore. Her pussy lips were slightly swollen. She took the glass from him and took a small sip.

“I have to go back.”

She put on her clothes and David followed her to the door. “I had a lot of fun, Anna.”

She placed her hand on his cheek, stood on her toes, and kissed him on the mouth. “So did I, David. I hope I can come over another time.”

David was surprised. “Yeah. Sure, any time.”

She winked at him. “Gracias, David.”

“Mi casa es tu casa.”

And then she was gone. David finished his drink and then took a long shower before going to bed.

Anna came home to an empty house and she sighed with relief. She called Iris and told her what had happened and her friend said she was happy for her. They talked a bit more and then hung up.

Anna went out onto her balcony and lit a cigarette. The moon was coming over the tree tops and she felt so good. If she closed her eyes, she could still feel David inside her.

Her phone buzzed and she went inside to see who it was, thinking Iris had forgotten something. She went cold when she read the message. It was from her father.

“What were you doing in the neighbor’s house?”

She typed. “What are you talking about?”

“Your mother and I put a tracker on your phone after Mrs. Gonzales told us you were talking to that Finish man in the supermarket the other day.”

Oh, fuck, thought Anna. Her phone buzzed again.

“We will talk about this when we get home, but you can forget your summer holidays, young lady. You will be at home cleaning, cooking, and washing clothes.”

Anna screamed in anger and threw her phone off the balcony.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments