Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's Wife Part 4

"The affair continues with more complications"

34
4 Comments 4
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
“Oh fuck!”

The news hit me like a truck. What was I going to do, and how was Louise going to explain it to Lee. I knew I was going to be sacked within minutes.

“Calm down, it is okay.”

“Okay?” I was almost shouting, “Okay, how can it all be okay?”

“I have spoken to Lee and Claire already.” Louise, was so calm in her words and demeanor. “Once, the baby is born, Claire is adopting it. We have sorted it out and it has all been through the solicitors. Lee thinks it is his. I told him that after he had got back from town after the opening event, I had made him fuck me. He can’t remember if he did or not. Make me a drink, please.”

I went over to the small kitchen area in the office, while she proceeded to tell me of how she had found out.

“I knew something was wrong after a few weeks, but I said nothing, then I missed my period again and that is not like me. I went to the Doctors, and she told me to do the test then and there. I did and I was right I was pregnant. I took the rest of the day and went to see Claire. That was when we came up the plan. After all my operations they told me I could not get pregnant again. Claire has always wanted a baby but she has not had any luck and apparently she has even less chance than me, she has had a few miscarriages, and she just can’t have any. So if she has this one, we are all happy.”

I gave Louise her drink, as I passed her cup she put her hands on mine and smiled. She looked directly at me, leaned over and we kissed slow.

Louise went back up to the office, and I started to carry on working, sorting out the latest development. It was not too long before my computer bleeped, letting me know I had a new email. I opened the mail and it was from Lee, announcing that Louise was going to be in and out of the office over the next few weeks and any problems were to be directed to Becky who was one of the other girls in the office.

I was getting used to working a six day week. Business was steady and going well, but the production side had not changed so I still needed to dispatch orders on a Saturday morning. I was in the office a few weeks later when Lee came in. I was a little shocked to see him there on a Saturday.

“Just popping in on the way to the airport, but I need a sit down talk with you.”

I knew this was not going to be good.

“I know how you and Claire are getting along, and I should intervene but you are both adults and what happens between you is not my concern unless it has an impact on the business or family, and as I do not particularly like her husband, I am going to stay out of it. Now Louise on the other hand, that is different.”

Now I knew I was going to get into sticky problems. I started to think of excuses and how I was going to explain it without Lee getting up and punching me.

“Louise as you know is going to be looking after herself and the boys for the next few weeks while I am away and I need you to help. I know that you are doing a brilliant job here, but I need this as a favor. Can you make sure she has everything she needs? I have a feeling Claire has already told you about Louise so I do not need to tell you how important it all is.”

I just nodded. I was hoping that I was not showing any emotion as he told me.

“Well you have her number so give her a call later. Remember what happens away from home stays away. Thanks.”

Lee got up, and went off to the airport. I finished the dispatch and called the courier to pick up the parcels. I did it all in a state of shock. I did not know if he did not know or if he knew but was not letting on. I then rang Louise and told her about what Lee had said.

Louise told me that Lee could not see how there was anything going on. He knew that I was seeing Claire now and again, and as Louise was so different to her, he assumed that she was not my type. Louise told me that not only did Lee have a girl in Newcastle, she knew that whenever he was away he was always straying, and no doubt that on this trip he would have at least one girl. Then we arranged for her to meet later, at a local lake, she was dropping the boys of first with her parents, but she would be there at around 4:00 p.m.

I was already parked in the car park when I saw Louise drive in and park next to me.

JennaEwell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaEwell

She got out of her car and locked it. She was dressed in a black wrap around dress. Her bump was beginning to show, the top of the dress was loose and open enough to give a good view of her cleavage. We walked together, close enough to talk quietly, until we were out of sight of the car park. We did not want to arouse any suspicions. We walked through the woods on the other side of the lake, then we took a path that went to a bird hide, that was out of the way. As soon as we got onto the path in the woods we stopped, and kissed slow and deep. Our bodies close together, I could feel her bump between us. We walked hand in hand until we reached the bird hide.

We got to the bird hide. It was a small hut with a single door at the back. The front was open from about five feet from the floor, allowing a view out across a small lake. There were benches inside for the bird watchers to sit on, there was also a table at the back. The sun was shining directly though the big hole at the front of the hide making the inside very warm. As soon as we were inside, we locked the door, and kissed. There was extra high tension in our kiss, the added tension of being caught, and also being outdoors. My hands moved down her body, finding the bow to the belt of her dress, her hands had pushed up my shirt and were undoing my pants. I undid her belt and opened her dress. For the first time I could see her bump.

Her breasts were heavy and held in by a bra that was a little too small. Her bump was big enough to hide her panties. I undid her black bra, revealing her swollen breasts. Leaning down I gently licked round her hard, brown nipples. Her aureoles were now much darker than before. I lifted one breast in my hand and licked around her harden nipples then sucked. There was a slight taste of milk as I sucked and gently bit on her hard teat. She moaned lightly as I sucked more.

“Not too much they are sore but it feels so good.”

My hand ran down her body, over her bump, and down to her panties. I could already feel how wet she was. Her swollen pussy lips protruded from her small panties, and I gently ran my fingers up and down the crotch. Her hand had moved down my body, inside my shorts and she was stroking the length of my hard cock.

“I need you inside me, I need your hard cock fucking me.”

She broke away from me. She lent against the low wall of the hide, and pulled her panties down, pushing her firm ass cheeks out and spreading her legs wide.

“Come on, fuck me.”

I positioned myself behind her. My cock rubbing between her ass cheeks then up and down her pussy. I could feel my cock getting wetter as I slid between her lips, then I gently pushed in. She was so wet my cock slid straight in, deep. As it hit home she let out a deep long moan. She pushed her hips back towards me more as I gently rocked back and forth, my cock going in and out deeper and harder.

“That’s it, make me come, I need to come, fuck me hard.”

I did not need much encouragement, I loved fucking her. I held her hips to penetrate her pussy harder. My thrusts were deep and long as I fucked her pregnant pussy. I reached round and put one hand one her left tit, her hand was already there squeezing it. She reached down with her other hand to rub her clit as I fucked her. I knew I was going to cum all too soon. I felt the first twinges in my cock, my legs going stiffer. I felt her body tense and squeeze my cock. I was not going to hold back any longer and let my cum spurt deep up her pussy.

We were both sweating, our bodies sticking together in the heat of the hide. I was still holding her, kissing the back of her neck when we heard the noise of the door being tried. We told the person on the other side to wait. We quickly put our clothes back on. Louise did up her bra, and wrapped her skirt around herself, while I pulled up my shorts and put my shirt back on. We opened the door to find another couple outside, they had the same look of hunger for each other as we had, so we knew they wanted time alone in the hide.

We walked back to the cars, her pussy was still wet, and not covered. Her panties were still in the hide. We said goodbyes at the car and drove off. When I got home I called her. She had just got out of the shower, and she told me she wanted to be fucked like that again, whenever we could.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments