Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Topless

"Helen has her top down"

58
37 Comments 37
34.3k Views 34.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Ray couldn’t believe his eyes. It had all happened so quickly; in the blink of an eye really. Except Ray hadn’t blinked and now, behind his sunglasses, he stared wide-eyed at the rear end of the white convertible as it opened up distance between them.

I must be mistaken, he thought, recovering from the unexpected and sudden blur of the car which had overtaken him. Ray, in truth, had not been fully concentrating on his driving. This road was familiar and he was on auto-pilot, his mind on other matters. Otherwise, a glance in his rearview mirror would have made him aware of the rapidly-approaching vehicle.

Ray wriggled in his seat, wiped the back of a hand across his brow and plucked at his sports shirt which, despite the air conditioner, was sticking to his seat. The heat’s got to me, I’m hallucinating, he mused, shaking his head even at the very instant he pressed down on the accelerator.

His speed increased from thirty-five to fifty, which was more than fast enough on the winding two-lane beach road. On his right, as Ray sped along, hedgerows and open farm fields dotted with cattle and sheep flashed by. And, to his left, there was a cliff top with occasional parking areas and zig-zag walks down to the beach.

Ray narrowed the gap on the open-top Mazda. He was close enough to make out auburn hair crowning the driver’s head, a few strands blowing in the breeze created by the car’s speed. The left-turn indicator started flashing and Ray recognised that the car was turning into a lay-by area which was designated as a panoramic viewing spot. It was a good vantage point for taking photographs of the sweeping bay and it had parking spaces for six vehicles.

Ray also indicated and followed the white car as it eased to a halt at the kerb. He pulled up behind, switched off his engine and opened the door to exit his air-conditioned vehicle. The heat was immediate, blast furnace hot, and sweat began to form on his tanned brow. The lens of his sun glasses misted over and a wet spot quickly developed on the chest of his sports shirt. Ray sauntered towards the white vehicle. In this heat, sauntering was fast.

He stopped at the side of the driver’s door and removed his misted-up glasses. He used a forearm to again wipe away sweat on his brow, squinted at the driver and said, “Hi.”

“Hi yourself,” she said, turning her head and looking up at him. Her coppery hair was pulled back into a bun and secured by two side combs. Her eyes were hidden behind dark glasses.

Ray gulped, repeated his brow-wiping exercise, and stared at the woman. More accurately, he gazed at her bare chest. Her top, like that of her car, was down.

“That’s a mighty cool way to drive,” he said, pointing his sunglasses at her bosom. “But you could cause an accident, you know, with those on display.”

She smiled and released her seat belt, letting it run through her palm and between her generous twin mounds. “No, never... not these old things.” She looked down at her sun-kissed orbs. “Who would get excited about these?” she said, cupping them in her hands and wobbling them up and down.

Ray’s reaction was in his shorts. “Well,” he said, sliding his glasses back into place, “I was certainly distracted when you flashed by me. You might call them tits old but, hey, they certainly had an effect on me.”

“Really?” she said and looked at Ray’s groin. “Hmm, I see what you mean. I’d better do something about that, then.”

And she swiftly pulled up her lilac-patterned top, covering her breasts. But that simply accentuated her hard nipples jutting beneath the soft fabric.

“Is that better?”

It was Ray’s turn to smile. He reached out for the handle and pulled the door open. “Come on, you sexy madam, get out. Are you leaving the top down?”

“What? You’ve just seen me cover up.”

“Not your top... ”

Ray was cut short by a sexy giggle. “I know what you mean, Ray,” she said and swung her jeans-clad legs out of the car. “I’ll just drape a blanket over my seat and leave the top down. It’s safe enough out here, don’t you think?”

Ray nodded. “Okay, love, I think you’re right. On a sweltering day like this, they’ll not be many venturing out or stopping up here.”

“I’ve only brought a few things,” she said, delving into the small area behind the drivers seat, her peachy cheeks stretching the denim as she bent. Without turning, she stretched out her right arm behind her and offered Ray a blanket. “Take that, please. It’ll do to cover my seat.”

“Hmm,” said Ray, admiring the roundness of her rear.

“Not that seat, you sex-mad fiend,” she said, still without turning. “Here, grab a hold of this.”

Ray took the proffered bottle of wine and watched as she straightened up, producing another blanket and a small wicker picnic hamper. “Got some bread and cheese and fruit. And another bottle of wine,” she said, turning to face him. “Should be enough to see us through the afternoon.”

Ray nodded. “Okay Helen,” he said. “You seem to have everything covered.”

Helen laughed, a throaty almost raucous sound. “And you just can’t wait to get me uncovered, can you?”

“No, I can’t,” he answered, a grin spreading across his tanned features. Although three months from his fiftieth birthday, Ray had an impressive frame with only the slightest beginnings of a tummy bulge and his cropped fair hair contained very few strands of grey.

“Okay then, my love,” said Helen, having protected her car seat from the sun’s burning rays, “lead the way.”

Ray picked up the picnic basket in his right hand, tucked the blanket roll under his left armpit, and held the wine bottle in his other hand. “Have you got everything?” he asked.

Helen grinned. “Yep, it’s all here,” she said, opening her arms wide and shimmying her curvaceous body. “Lead on, maestro.”

They stepped over the knee-high metal barrier and carefully made their way down a path which was not official but had been created by the local residents' regular use. Threading between gorse, spiky grasses and hillocks, they reached the soft white sand of this deserted section of beach. Sweat ran down Ray’s face, dripping off the end of his nose and chin.

“God, I’ve never known it so bloody hot,” he said, placing his cargo on the sand.

Helen, with only a few beads of perspiration on her top lip and throat, smiled at him. “Yep, this is some summer we’re having. C’mon, let’s cool off in the sea.”

“Great idea,” said Ray, peeling his damp shirt over his head and stepping out of his shorts. He was left in swim trunks and trainer shoes.

Helen, meanwhile, sat on the blanket to remove her open-toed pumps and slide her jeans down toned and bronzed legs. It had, indeed, been a summer for getting a spectacular tan. Standing, she flipped off her little top and was left wearing a tiny, white bikini brief.

“Crikey,” she declared, hopping from foot to foot, “this sand is bloody hot. C’mon, race you to the water.”

She set off, running and leaping, trying desperately not to let her feet touch the burning sand for more than a mini-second. Ray laughed, eyes focused on Helen’s jiggling buttocks and the occasional side flash of swinging breasts. She splashed into the water and paddled out until the gentle waves washed against her midriff.

Ray walked slowly, a smirk on his face. No burning sand problems for him - he still wore his trainers. Just a few yards from the water’s edge, on damp sand washed by the sea, he stooped to slip them off and then strode rapidly into the cooling sea.

“Bastard,” said Helen, as he approached. “And you didn’t even bring my shoes with you.”

Ray put his hands on her soft but hot shoulders, grinning as he gazed into her blazing hazel eyes. “Never mind,” he said, “I promise I’ll fetch them for you when we get out. But you did look a sight, jumping about like a puppet with tangled strings.”

“Ha, ha,” said Helen sarcastically and scooped up water, splashing it into Ray’s face. He spluttered, shook his head like a wet puppy and then submerged into the sea.

Helen squealed as Ray, circling behind her, tugged down her briefs to mid-thigh before emerging at her back, reaching round to fondle her breasts. His thumbs rubbed her prominent, aroused nipples as he kissed wet and salty shoulders and the nape of her neck. Sliding his hands below the water level, he grasped Helen’s hips and revolved her to face him.

Arms wrapped in a wet embrace, the meeting of their flesh somehow cool and hot at the same time, they gazed into each other’s eyes and smiled. The tip of Helen's tongue rolled along drying lips and they meshed mouths in a hungry kiss, tongues dancing and flicking, sucking and licking. Both were oblivious to the waves rippling and tumbling onto the beach.

Ray’s hands brushed down Helen’s spine until he clenched her buttocks. She sighed heavily and took a sharp intake of breath when a hand came over her tummy and slid down between her legs, cupping her pussy. Fingers pressed along her slit and she clasped her hands behind Ray’s neck, her knees sagging as a digit parted her labia and sought her opening.

“Oh, Ray,” she whispered, almost whimpered, into his ear. “What on earth are you doing to me?”

He nuzzled her neck, sank his middle finger knuckle deep, and pressed his growing hardness against her right thigh. Helen responded by unclasping her hands and reaching down with her left hand. She tugged at his waistband, slid into his trunks and circled fingers around his shaft. It was Ray’s turn to sigh, his cock hard in Helen’s palm and climbing up her inner wrist.

MIURA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIURA



“My, that’s a big boy,” she said, leaning back to look into Ray’s face and thrusting her pelvis against his probing fingers. “I need my pants taking right off.”

“We both do,” said Ray and they reluctantly but necessarily separated to wriggle out of their skimpy garments.

Ray wrapped both pairs together in a ball, soaked them in the sea water and then hurled them towards the beach. They landed with a splat close to his trainers.

“Good shot,” said Helen, clapping and smiling into his face before again taking hold of his proud erection. “Don’t think you’ve ever been this hard. And in cold water, too.”

“Told you,” he said, bending to kiss her brow, “when you drove past me, all topless like that, I just couldn’t believe it. Getting flashed like that... well, I was so excited, I got a hard-on straight away.”

“Hmm, did you now,” said Helen, her hand making long strokes along his pulsating shaft. At the same time, she glanced along the beach and couldn’t see anybody for hundreds of yards. “Let’s go a little deeper,” she said.

Still grasping Ray’s erection, she led him further out to sea until the water was lapping and swilling around her breasts. “This will do,” she declared and, with both hands again clasped behind his neck, kicked up her legs and wrapped them around Ray’s waist.

Ray placed his hands under Helen’s buttocks, the buoyancy of the sea making her easier and lighter to manage. Releasing one hand from his neck, Helen guided Ray’s cock to her open pussy. Slowly, gently, she took in his mushroom head and sank onto his full length.

“Goodness me, Ray,” she gasped, “you’re really big, really filling me up.” She shook her head and nestled into the crook of his neck and shoulder. She nibbled his ear lobe and said, “It does feel strange... in the water, I mean. Not sure I want to fuck in here."

"Oops... ” she said, as a surprisingly larger wave staggered Ray.

He quickly regained his balance, his cock still in Helen’s dark depths, and agreed. “I know what you mean. Somehow we don’t seem to be lubricated, do we? It’s a different experience but... well, it’s not like doing it under a shower is it?”

“Uh, uh,” said Helen as another wave rocked their balance. “Nothing like it. Think we’d better finish this over there.” She nodded to their picnic set up in the shade of the cliff.

“Okay... but I sure hope nobody sees my cock when we get out.”

“Nah, you’re okay. Nobody anywhere near us,” said Helen, kissing his cheek. “Besides they’d need binoculars to see your thingy.”

“Oh yes, is that so? How come a minute ago you were saying how big I was, how I was filling you up? Now they need binoculars to see me, do they?”

“Ah, silly, that’s all relative. It’s not that you’re enormous or anything... just that I’m dainty, tight and delectable.”

Ray laughed and locked on to Helen’s lips, sharing another passionate, smouldering kiss during which his tool twitched and surged, expanding again within her depths.

“Mmm, okay,” murmured Helen in appreciation, warm breath percolating into his mouth. “You win. I need you to fuck me and I want you now, big boy. Ready?”

Ray held her firmly as Helen uncoupled and slid down his body until her feet settled on the wet sand. Side-by-side, they waded towards the shore, her hand tight around his proud cock until they were only ankle-deep in the briny.

They looked at their wet pants and Ray’s shoes laying in the sand. “I’ll pick those things up,” he said. “If we make a quick dash we shouldn’t be bothered by the hot sand. My feet feel quite chilled at the moment.”

Helen nodded and set off immediately. This time she didn’t need to hop about and, scooping up their clothing, Ray was soon trotting at her side again, his erection swaying almost in unison with her bouncing breasts.

Standing on the blanket in the shade, Ray dropped his shoes on the sand and spread out their pants. “They’ll dry quickly enough in this heat,” he said, turning to watch Helen wiping away the surface drops of seawater with a small towel.

“Doesn’t matter,” she said, handing the towel to Ray. “I probably won’t bother wearing them to go home in. Anyway, enough of that... this is all I’m concerned with right now.”

Again she curled the fingers of her right hand around his shaft. She stroked the underside, coming up from his balls to the tip of his mushroom head where she rolled her wrist and rubbed down the topside.

“Slow down, girl,” said Ray, “or I’ll be done before we start.”

Helen stood on tip-toes and kissed his lips, briefly but firmly. “Not a chance,” she said and pointed at the blanket. “You lay down there on your back and we’ll get started. First, though, a drink of water.”

She fished a plastic bottle out of a cooler in the picnic basket and they both savoured the cold liquid swilling around dry mouths and cooling parched throats.

Laying down, Ray’s cock rested on his stomach, long enough to almost reach his navel. Helen, facing his feet, stood astride him and squatted, her moist pussy inviting Ray’s tongue to get busy. He eagerly obliged, immediately licking the length of the succulent slit before flicking at her clit which peeked from under its hood. Helen tasted slightly of sea salt but, as he lapped and probed, her juices soon coated her puffy lips and wet his broad tongue.

“Hmm, I could let you do that all day,” she murmured and watched a drop of pre-cum seep from Ray’s bulging cock head. “But I need you inside me.”

Helen stood and shuffled her feet until they were alongside his hips. She squatted again, reached down between her spread thighs to lift his throbbing meat and used a thumb to smear the seeping liquid over his swollen end. Without delay, she eased him between her pussy lips and gasped loudly at the searing moment of penetration.

“O wow,” she mumbled, continuing to sink slowly onto Ray’s rigid pole until the entire magnificent length was snugly encased in her tunnel. She contracted her vagina muscles, squeezing the palpitating penis deep within her being. “Oh Ray, oh Ray,” she said, gripping his thighs with her hands and settling into a rocking rhythm.

Ray looked down his torso. Helen’s swollen pussy lips clung to his thick cock as she rode him: up and down, in and out, sighing and panting. He reached out and placed his hands on her soft hips, assisting her up and down motion, helping to maintain the unwavering, steamy pace.

“Here it comes... oh my... oh yes... oh yes, oh my god,” Helen cried out, shaking her head and soaking Ray’s cock, leaving it glistening and sticky as her rhythm slowed and stopped.

“Oh wow,” she gasped and found the strength to stand on shaky legs. “Take me from behind,” she said, looking over her shoulder at Ray and getting down on all fours.

“Of course,” he said and knelt on the blanket between her legs, his powerful organ ramrod stiff and pointing at Helen’s gaping hole. Ray entered swiftly, burying his length and pounding against her buttocks, his big balls swaying in their ever-tightening sac.

“Oh my heavens,” uttered Helen, prompted by the pummeling cock’s wickedly increased girth, a warning of Ray’s imminent ejaculation. It came, spurting and pumping in abundance, and Ray grunted and groaned, pulling Helen back against his stomach as he unloaded deep within her, shuddering and gasping to a strength-sapping conclusion.

Breathlessly, their chests heaving and sweat-covered, they collapsed on the blanket, Ray’s wilting cock slipping, squelching out of Helen’s sopping passage. They lay recovering for some minutes until Helen stirred and, hands on her damp inner thighs, said, “I think I need another trip to the water.”

“What, now?” said Ray, propping himself on one elbow. “Right this minute?”

Helen nodded. “Yes, then we can have some of the bread and cheese and a slurp of some wine, if you like.”

“That sounds a plan. Wonder what time it is,” he said, reaching for his shorts and taking his wristwatch from a pocket. “Jeez,” he exclaimed. “It’s nearly three-thirty. What time are we supposed to get back?”

“I told Gordon we’d be home by five,” Helen said, getting to her feet. “So, we’re okay for another hour.”

“Right,” said Ray. “But I’d better not eat too much of the bread and cheese. You know that Mary wants to start the BarBQ by six. We’ve got a lot to talk about, haven’t we?”

“Hmm,” said Helen, shoving her feet into her pumps. “I wonder how they’re getting on. Do you have any idea where they’ve gone on their date?”

“No, not at all.” He shook his head and then smiled. “All will be revealed tonight, won’t it? But, as it was Mary’s choice this time, I wouldn’t mind betting that she took your Gordon to some cool, shady forest or a wood somewhere. Yeah, she’d like that, fucking him in the shade of tall trees with a blanket spread on damp, mossy ground.”

“Hmm, you make that sound interesting. Perhaps we should try that next time,” Helen said and arched her back, hands on hips, thrusting her pelvis forward and making circular movements. All she needed was a hula-hula skirt.

Ray clambered to his feet. “You carry on doing that and we’ll be reporting back about two fucks on this date.”

“Oh no we won’t... I’m just getting a few kinks out of my back,” she said. “Anyway, don’t you think we’ll be having some more fun back at your place tonight?”

“Oh yes, most definitely,” said Ray. “I love it when we start swapping tales, telling what we’ve done. I’m getting quite horny just thinking about it.”

“I can see that,” said Helen, nodding at Ray’s fat dangler and then turning towards the sea. “C’mon, in the water and then we’ll have a quick bite.”

Ray watched her retreating back as he pulled on his trainers. “Hmm, I’d rather have another fuck,” he said quietly to himself, eyes focused on Helen’s wiggling rear. “But, there’s always tonight.”

With that, he ran naked along the soft sand to rejoin his neighbour splashing about in the sea.

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments