Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Volunteer Part 2

"Comparing notes on the trade"

15
10 Comments 10
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments are appreciated."

I said to Desirae, "I want to fuck you."

Desirae responded, "Me too, but I want you to fuck me in the ass. Eric does not like it as much as I do. I love it; please do me in the ass."

"Sure, sounds great."

After about an hour of recovery time, Desirae and I went at it again. Back to the sixty-nine, and then it was time to go back on the road to ecstasy. She was a great sex partner and loved to have her pussy eaten. On top of that, she could be a tremendous cock sucker.

When we got to the point for back door success, Desirae got on all fours, dropped down on her elbows, and put her ass into the air. It was the first time that I noticed what a great ass Desirae had. The ass looked tight and was very compact with no fat. I decided to make a test run. First, one finger made it into her rectum with no problem. Then, fingers two and three quickly followed. She was ready, willing, and very able for us to begin.

I put some lube on her hole and my penis. As I entered her, my dick slid into my balls.

She groaned, "Wow, that feels great. I haven't had a hard cock up my ass in a long time. I want it hard."

I started to slam her as fast and hard as I could. She moved back on my forward strokes and was shuttering as we fucked. She was loving every moment of it. We were changing speeds and amount of force and enjoying each other. The two of us were starting to come down the home stretch.

"I want to feel your hot cum in my ass. I want a nice warm feeling in my rectum."

"Okay, Desirae, here it is. Here is all that is left in the tank. Wow, you can ass fuck."

We lay there and caught our breath. The time limit was approaching, so we walked into Bernadette's family room. Everyone looked in the same shape. We made some small talk, and Eric and Desirae went home. Bernadette told me she was tired, and so was I. She wanted to compare notes about the evening.

I got a note at work from Bernadette telling me to brown bag it on Tuesday for lunch. We were off to the park to compare notes.

Bernadette stated, "It was arousing - the transgression and iniquity made it more exciting. Eric and I had oral sex. I hopefully gave him a good blow job, and he ate me. You were better at it. Next, he fucked me with a different twist. He used a vibrator as part of foreplay and enjoyed it. I have to get one for that alone time. Then, we just fucked. How about you?"

"Well, Desirae and I followed your lead on the oral sex part, except we did not have a vibrator. We did not fuck, but we had anal sex. It was great, and she got into the anal sex."

Bernadette's eyes grew large with the statement about anal. She looked like a kid looking at Christmas and receiving the wrong gift. Then she inquired as to whose idea it was. I told her it was Desirae's choice and agreed to it.

Bernadette looked me in the eye and said, "I want it. I want your cock in my ass. We'll have to do it."

Now, she was a woman with one goal in mind. This was her future quest, and I was her choice to achieve it.

Her sexual appetite went wild, and she told me to be at the place tonight at seven. I was there at seven, and she greeted me in a hoodie and sweats at the door. Bernadette kissed me, and she got us some wine. Then, she excused herself and went to the bathroom. Her return was spectacular. She was wearing a black fishnet cutout catsuit with thigh-high leather boots. This outfit was a show-stopper, and you could tell that Desirae had influenced her wardrobe.

Bernadette told me, "I want to get fucked in the ass just like Desirae. I want the same feeling that she experienced. Desirae told me it was great."

She grabbed my manhood, pulled down my pants and underwear, and began to play with my dick. She was enjoying herself. Then, she placed my cock deep into her mouth and began to suck it for all it was worth. My cock got harder and harder.
"Okay, you are ready, and I want it in my ass."

Bernadette moved to all fours, arched her ass up in the air, and waited for my cock. I tested to see if she was ready. One, two, three lubed fingers inserted into her rectum. They quickly slid into her ass. She murmured, wondering what a different feeling it was to her. She moved forward and shuttered from the penetration. Next, I lubed my cock and her ass.

Her anal experience was about to start. She was already loving it, and it had just begun. It was great for both of us. She was more excited and tighter than Desirae. We went at it fast and hard. My balls were bouncing off her back door. It was a wild anal adventure.

I started to groan, "Bernadette, I am cumming. Get ready for a load. Yes!"

As I shot into her rectum, she cried, "Ahhhhhhhh, that is a warm feeling. It feels great. I've been missing a great treat in my life. Like Desirae told me, it is great."

After finishing and regaining our composure, Bernadette came up with another show-stopper. She said that she had been talking to Desirae about a new venture. She and Eric had friends who would like to join our trade group. From a "two by two," it would be expanded to a four-way switch. This would happen at Eric and Desirae's place. Bernadette wanted me to think about it.

I said, "Well, anything you want. Just tell me your decision, and we'll work from there. Whatever you decide will be fine with me."

I looked at Bernadette; her mind seemed to be going a million miles an hour, and she was in a galaxy far, far away. Only time will tell about her decision. She never ceases to amaze me. Her mind is a sexual "Grand Canyon" with more exploration on the horizon.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments