Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever Works Ch 4

"Arnie pays big time"

7
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
593 words 593 words
The next morning Ed awakens to the smell of coffee, pancakes, and bacon. He grins to himself thinking back to all the tricks the girls put him through and how many times he had cum. He walks out into the hall naked and peeks around the corner to see both Molly and Sara fixing breakfast together.

Sara handing dishes to Molly and she setting the table. Molly looks up and sees him peeking and giggles. "Wow, look Sara, our stud is still alive."

Sara laughs. "Well come on in studman, we don't mind if you eat with us naked, in fact we prefer it don't we Molly?"

Ed chuckles. "Damn, I think I died and went to heaven."

When they are all seated and Molly has her wheelchair between Ed and Sara at the table, she leans over and kisses Ed on the lips. "Thanks for taking care of me, you did things that Arnie would never try for me. I found out that there are lots of things that feel really good."

Sara grins. "Ed is a dare devil as far as trying anything in bed. Just wait till you get some feeling back. While you are gone to the plant Ed, I'll find out if Arnie has left and we'll go bring all of her clothes and stuff over here."

"Okay, I don't know what will happen at work, but they have strict rules against messing around on company property. If they don't both get fired, they will have to go back to worker status. I don't feel sorry for either one, cause I warned Arnie. It's a case of him thinking with his dick."

Later that morning in the office of the CEO and the vice president of the company, Arnie and Charlene were given a choice, being fired or going back to the lowest grade rate of workers.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

Neither of them wanted the embarrassment of going to the bottom and starting over, so both were fired.

Arnie glared at Ed as they were leaving the office, "Some fucking friend you turned out to be, Ed."

Ed shakes his head. "Don't even go there Arnie, I told you what would happen and you just couldn't keep your dick in your pants, so don't blame me. You might want to save your energy for that big bastard waiting for you out in the parking lot."

Arnie's face turns pale as he turns to Charlene. "I thought you said you didn't tell him anything. What's he doing here?"

Charlene snickers. "He was curious as to why I had to come back to work this morning, he followed me here, the guards will escort us to the edge of company property, then maybe you can out run him."

[The police were called to an altercation in public and one man was taken into custody for assault, while one man was admitted to the hospital in serious condition. No cause was given as to what led to the fight.]

Three months later Molly regained feeling in her legs and lower body. She lives with Ed and Sara. With the two million dollars from insurance for pain and suffering, half the equity from the sale of their house, she and Sara opened their own small gift shop. Ed is still a foreman on second shift. Arnie left the state and was never heard from again and Ed is still showing the two women his expertise in the sexual arts. There is much happiness and huge smiles in the house. Whatever works...

Thanks for reading.....Pete

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments