Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're Late: Pt 1

"He finally found me."

9
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
732 words 732 words
At this point in my life, I've been living for the weekends. Friday night came quickly and I was excited to finally get some rest. Some time after 11 PM, I managed to escape from work and drive my twenty minutes home. Luckily, I don't have any pets or people living with me, because my schedule could recklessly vary day to day.

I live in a good sized house in the suburbs, quiet and with space. While it sometimes becomes lonely, I try to entertain myself as much as possible. It was 11:40 PM when I could finally heat up a plate of food for dinner and soak in the peace within my home. As my stomach grumbled and roared, I felt a strange presence inside of the house on that darker than usual night. But, I was hungry as hell and ignored it, assuming that I was just exhausted.

After 15 minutes, I finished my dinner and the remaining portion of a movie I had on Netflix. My eyes drooped from the powerful flashes of the TV screen. Shakily, I was dragging myself to bed when suddenly a silver outline on the couch in the living room caught my eye. Before I could even investigate, the lamp on the small table next to the couch flashed on.

"You're late," a voice spat at me with such a cold tone.

"Craig?" I immediately recognized the familiar man sitting in my living room.

Craig was one of my friends and lovers. Online. He was sitting on the couch, stroking his fat six inch cock and giving me a cold, sharp stare. I recognized him clearly from the descriptions he'd sent.

"Well, aren't you a sight to behold offline?" he grinned, continuing his pace. "Mmm, look at that ass! You're so beau-"

"Excuse me!" I cut him off sharply with concern. "How the fuck did you find me? Why are you in my house?"

"Honey, Google isn't that difficult to use. Any idiot could type in a name and town and sniff out their game. Besides, from the last few messages you sent me, it sounded like you desperately wanted me here."

His words fell on deaf ears as I was mesmerized by his swollen cock.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

He was stroking it so tenderly, probably excited from my surprise and nervousness. Craig was a splitting image of what he told me: about 5'8 and gently muscled. Late forties. Clean shaven and bald. A little hairy, but he had a gentleness to his mature figure. His penis was about six inches, but deliciously thick.

"So," he began, stroking the tip. "Are you going to come over here and make me feel at home?"

I was a bit timid, considering that I've never met anyone from online in person. However, Craig seemed to be able to push past that. Cautiously, I crept over to where he sat and went down on my knees in between his legs. I peered up at him with my light brown, childish eyes as if asking him if he wanted to go through with this. He gave me a confirmation nod as he brushed his swollen shaft against the side of my cheek.

Opening wide, I took Craig’s man meat willingly down my throat. His taste was impeccable, salty pre-cum mixed with a hint of musky sweat. His pre-cum dribble was nowhere to be seen, sucked out of him before Craig could blink.

He slowly started to fuck my mouth, jabbing his swollen tip to the back of my head. I pushed further, gagging and sputtering over his tool just as he liked. From the corner of my eye, I caught Craig throwing his head back with a little groan. His strong, hardened hand clenching my dark brown curls for dear life, prompting me to continue with my deep strokes until he finally gained the strength to pull away.

A long string of saliva stretched from my lips as Craig vacated my mouth so sudden. Oxygen rushed into Craig’s mighty chest as he inhaled deeply, still staring sharply into my eyes while a grin stretched across his face.

“Get those clothes off,” Craig commanded, already grabbing at my pajama bottoms.

I heard him gasp when I pulled off my shirt and pants, revealing my dark mocha skin.

“No panties or bra? My, my, I think you knew I was coming to fuck you tonight.”

Published 
Written by ToshLoveCC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments