Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Naughty Nurse.

"A nurse treats more than a broken leg."

66
30 Comments 30
15.9k Views 15.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

 

After I finished my schooling, I had an opportunity to take a gap year, so I backpacked around the world.

 

During my journeys, I met many people and experienced life in many ways. It was a most rewarding experience.

When I returned home, I settled down and decided to pursue my ambition to become a nurse. I studied and graduated and found work in a large hospital close to my home.

I worked in the Emergency Department (ED) for almost a year before requesting a move to the wards. Initially, I loved the work and the challenges and met some lovely people as well as the scum of the earth. Gradually the work in ED began to wear me out with long hours and some horrific experiences.

I moved to a general ward where there were a variety of patients with ailments requiring a variety of treatment.

One day a guy was brought up from ED having broken his leg very badly, his leg had been treated and operated upon. Before being plastered and sent home, he was sent up to our ward for a few days to ensure there was no infection before his leg being encased in plaster.

Due to a shortage of beds, he had been allocated to a four-bed open ward. The other three patients were older women and after two days and nights of moaning and groaning and no conversation other than women's complaints he asked if he could be moved to another ward.

I had spent some time with him treating his wound and had become quite friendly and sympathised with his situation.

As his leg was to be completely immobilised, he could not put his foot to the ground, and he was required to be washed in bed. Usually, we get a nurse’s aide to do that. We had no male nurses on the ward.

The girl allocated to us was young and new to the job. She was required to wash him behind a curtain to shield them from her task. She, unfortunately, was given a lot of inappropriate and crude advice from these women and they upset her.

She complained so I got short with these older women and would castigate them for making these inappropriate comments. They laughed, at the young girl being uncomfortable.

I volunteered to wash him and made a point of giving these women some unwanted advice when they got crude. He appreciated my intervention and we became particularly good friends.

He was a lovely guy and had a great sense of humour and told me I had a gentle touch. When he was required to be bathed, he always got a boner as we were required to sponge that part of him. It is a common occurrence with males.

When it happened, the girls used the usual trick to collapse it by flicking it with her finger. An age-old method which worked.

When I volunteered to wash him, I wasn’t embarrassed.

I was used to seeing and handling a man’s penis in many ways and enjoyed our conversations. He like all men apologised for the embarrassment they caused, which to a nurse was situation normal.

I told him bedpans were far worse.

With him, I always made sure his cock was well and truly washed thoroughly. I could not resist the temptation and I masturbated it for him, but never to ejaculation in case the other women heard him cum or realised what I was doing. I always left a damp cloth for him to clean himself up after he finished what I had started.

After a few days, I managed to convince the Head Nurse to have him moved to a private room which had become available, mainly to get him out of his unbearable environment.

A day or so later my roster was changed to night duty. I had previously requested this change well before he arrived in the ward.

I found him interesting, he was the perfect patient and never caused any of us a problem. He had a good conversation, was polite and amusing. All the staff loved him.

The first night I was bathing him in the private room, I had him completely naked and had removed his gown completely. As usual, his cock became erect as it normally did.

Being in a private room allowed me to masturbate him, and finish what I had started.

He commented as I washed his cum covered tummy, “Where have you been all my life?”

Our friendship developed and a night or two later I was in an incorrigible mood and decided to give it a bit of resuscitation treatment.

I sucked him off and swallowed his cum.

I have never seen a guy appreciate being sucked off as he did that night. He was so appreciative, and I realised that I had enjoyed doing it to him myself probably a bit better than I had imagined I might. He had a nice firm circumcised cock and a good quantity of semen.

After I had done my round of the ward I went back and sat with him and talked. I learned his life history and we were able to swap several experiences. We had both travelled extensively. His work had taken him to some amazing outback places and a couple of overseas countries I had also seen. I had seen many of our capital cities but not a lot of the more remote outback places he had worked in. He made everywhere seem so beautiful.

He was not married. I had ascertained that from his medical notes before taking the liberties I had with him. He also had no visitors.

When he was due for medication, I used that as an excuse to visit him.

I tried to give him as much time as I could and always bathed him and continued to masturbate or suck him off. We both enjoyed the pleasure. After the third night in the private ward, he said to me while I was bathing him,

“This is pretty much one-way traffic. Is there anything I could do for you that would repay what you do for me?”

“How far have you gone with a girl?” I asked.

“All the way and I mean pretty much everything I guess you may have enjoyed.”

Without saying a word, I shut the door, removed my uniform and underwear, and stood naked before him.

“Oh God you are beautiful,” he said as he stroked his cock. “Can I kiss you?”

Without a word, I went to him and I kissed him, and I could feel the passion in my body as I could recognise the feelings he was having. His hand found my breasts as mine found his cock and he fondled me as I fondled him. The feeling of his hand squeezing and seeking my nipples almost had me cumming; it was an amazing sensation; one I had enjoyed often but rarely as strong as I was feeling at that moment. My juices began to flow, and I became very wet.

I have all my pubic hair and had not removed it for a long time.

After a minute or two of kissing, he rolled onto his side as best as he could, and one hand went down to my bush and he fondled me.

He slipped a finger into my cunt and commented, “My god you are wet.”

He managed to manipulate his finger and explore me, and it was obvious he knew his way around that part of a woman.

I could not spend too much time with him, so I immediately went down and sucked his cock and he came within a minute or two.

He commented, “That’s the third time you have done that. Do you always swallow the cum when you suck your men off?”

“Why not? I enjoy it as much as you do.” I replied.

He was like all other men I had made love to. He tasted no different. The only thing with him was he seemed to appreciate my cock sucking a bit more than most guys who I did it to. He reminded me of the first time I sucked a boy off, many years ago, it was something I had never forgotten.

“Can I finish you off?” he asked.

“I will have to come back; I have a couple of patients I have to give medication to. I am late already. Never fear I will return.”

“Kiss me again.” He asked.

I kissed him and it was a kiss of passion. He was virtually licking his cum off my tongue as we embraced, and his hands squeezed my breasts again. I could easily have fucked him right then and there.

“That’s a first. I have never kissed a girl after they swallowed it. That is the first time I have ever tasted it.” He commented.

I dressed, then gave him his painkillers, and left.

It must have been almost an hour before I was able to go back to him and he was dozing.

He was asleep but I went over and kissed him on the forehead.

A couple of hours later his room call activated. I went immediately to see what the problem was.

As I walked in, he was half sitting up and I went to him and we kissed.

“You taste better this time,” he said.

“I rinsed my mouth out, I can’t go breathing cum all over patients, no matter how nice it is. Some of them may recognise it and I am not doing that for anybody else.”

“I love you.” He said.

“That’s the medication talking. There will be enough time for that afterwards. You are not going anywhere for a week or two.” I told him.

“It’s forever for me,” he said.

I stayed with him for a while, but I could not allow anything else to occur, the shift change was coming up and the ward rounds needed to be done before then.

“I will come back before I leave,” I told him and left.

I wanted to fuck him then and there, but this was not the time nor the place. I would be working on the ways and means but his leg was the major obstacle at this time. As soon as it was in plaster then I might find a way.to achieve it.

The next night I made a point of visiting him as often as I could without making it obvious, I was becoming infatuated with him. I explained my situation to him and that other patients were as important as him but did not get similar treatment.

Each night after all the patients were settled and the lights dimmed, I went to his room and we talked. We were getting along well and had many things in common. Fortunately, the ward was quiet and not a lot of interruptions occurred. The other nurse on duty was happy for me to spend my time with him as she was using her quiet time to study for her midwifery certificate. She could page me at any time if needed.

She realised that I had more than a passing interest in him and did not take her interests too far in asking me about what we talked about or more particularly what we did.

For the next couple of nights when I bathed him I did it in the nude and he was able to touch and feel me as I washed him and sucked him off, which by now was routine.

My co-worker smiled when I told her, “I don’t want to be disturbed, just page me if I am needed.”.

She already knew I had more than a passing interest in him.

The following night I arrived at work and read the patient notes as usual and saw his splints had been removed and his leg had been placed in a light plaster which would remain for a week or so. His leg had been examined and x rayed during the day. The matter of him being discharged had been mentioned but decided against as he lived alone, and it would have meant more movement than was considered desirable. I felt relieved. He could sit up on the bed but not put his foot to the ground.

At the first opportunity, I went to his room and discussed what had happened. As we spoke, he fondled my breasts. I loved him doing that but had no time then to go any further.

I went back to him later to bath him. He sat up this time and we had to work out a new routine for me to wash him and for him to finger me. It was still more convenient for him to lay down for me to suck him, but he was now able to finger me from the sitting position. He gave me my first orgasm as I stood beside the bed and kissed him as he fingered me. It was awesome. It took me a while to cum, so I had to quickly dress and get back to our other patients.

My co-worker commented,

“What have you been up to? you look a bit flushed.”

I gave her a knowing smile.

“Oh, it’s getting a bit serious is it?”

“I might have to break his other leg to keep him here.” I joked.

“I think it is his third leg you are more interested in. I ‘have” noticed.” She said as she smiled and walked off.

I was happy that she knew something was going on and that would explain my somewhat overly interest in him. Like me, she was not altogether innocent.

It was a busy night so I could not get back to him as often or for as long as I would have liked. I was not game to undress again due to the fact we had new patients and were busier than usual.

Before the end of my shift, I went to see him and apologise for my absence.

“I think I have worked out a way to go a bit further, I will explain tomorrow. Are you on the pill? “he asked.

“That’s for me to know, and for you to find out.” I teased him, and as I kissed him as my pager went off.

I was required in the ED due to an emergency after my shift was due to end.

The following night he almost jumped out of the bed when I walked in. I explained why I could not give him his good night kiss the night before.

Things were a bit quieter and before I bathed him, he showed me what he had worked out. Now his leg was in plaster, but also a sling, he showed me a position he could get into for me to go cowgirl on him. I would have to get his leg out if the sling for a while, which was allowed. It was in his notes from the Physiotherapist. He was required to stand for an hour or so twice a day from now on.

“You are assuming a lot there,” I joked. “Let’s not hurry things too much, I don’t want to do any unexplained damage to that leg.”

“I would be willing to chop it off just to make love to you,” he said.

I was horny too, so I said, “Let’s just see if I can get into position before we get that desperate.”

I lowered the sling and got his leg back down on the bed. Then removed my pants and he asked me for them to hold. I kept everything else on. I got up onto the bed and after a bit of manipulation prepared to take it into me.

I held it in preparation for guiding it into me, I could feel how hard it was and his pre-cum had covered the pink head of it.

I positioned it against my damp opening and slowly lowered myself onto it. The feeling was amazing. I could feel it opening me as the head parted my lips and slowly began to fill the void within me. I didn’t want to move too quickly in case I hurt his leg. The feeling as it went further and further up into my body was awesome.

Once I had him completely inside me, he immediately began to fuck me. Then he realised it was hurting his leg.

“You are going to have to do it,”

I tried but he was almost crying as the pain became intense.

I prepared to get off him without hurting him anymore. I realised it was not practical or appropriate to go any further.

As I lifted myself off his cock, he said, “Come up here.” he suggested.

I thought he wanted to kiss me, but he could see I was going to get off the bed and quickly said: “No, I want to kiss you there.”

“Are you sure? your leg was hurting.”

It is not my leg anymore it’s my heart. I want to finish it for you. You need me to finish it for you. I cannot leave you unsatisfied. You were enjoying it. I am sorry.

I crawled up as he slid down the bed. He lifted my uniform and his head disappeared beneath it.

He was going to lick me.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

“Are you up, to it?” I asked.

“I will be in an inch or two, come on, please let me.”

I could feel him searching for my vagina in the darkness under my uniform. I could feel his face between my thighs. I positioned myself and lowered my cunt to his mouth. I felt his tongue run up along my slit as my legs were well spread each side of his head.

I gave a short gasp with the sensation. I held my breasts with my hands as the feeling he was giving me was amazing. I adjusted my position and let him have his pleasure of me.

He began to suck on my clit and massage it with his lips. It felt amazing.

He managed to keep his tongue and lips there for three or four minutes. I had never been licked as he was licking me in this position before. Whilst it was an unusual position for me, it was working, and I was being thrilled by his movements.

I held onto the head of the bed and made sure I only applied as much pressure as was required for him to lick and suck on me. I did not want to force his head down so he couldn’t breathe. I wanted him to have room to manoeuvre

“I am cumming,” I said between deep breaths.

I pressed my cunt down hard on his mouth. He sucked whatever was coming down into his mouth as best he could.

I came with a sensation harder than I had done for some time.

I was grunting with each spasm as his lips massaged my clit and vulva. I let go of the bed head and I squeezed both my tits hard. I had not enjoyed an oral orgasm for ages, and this felt wonderful.

I couldn’t help it and began to shiver and shake with my orgasm and the feeling of his tongue right on my clit. I was forcing my cunt onto his mouth. My cunt was covering his mouth and stop him from breathing. He tried to wriggle free, but I was applying too much pressure. I could feel his nose right into my pubic hair. I jumped up off his face.

I was getting off him as my pager went off. I left him without a word to answer the call as I did not want to arouse any further interest in my interest in him more than I had already.

He emerged from under my uniform, his face covered with my juices. He was a mess.

I quickly got a wet cloth for him and bolted out the door.

I had forgotten my pants.

As I left the room the other nurse on duty sang out “Over here”

I was at the next patient before I realised, I was damp around my pussy from my juices and his saliva. It felt nice.

The rest of the night I was too busy to return to him.

As I was finishing my shift, I went to him to recover my pants. I had not forgotten I had left them with him, but I had been too busy to recover them. I was not averse to going commando at times, but I was too busy to realise I was bare beneath my uniform.

When I went into his room he was sitting up.

“Do you want a repeat? “he asked with a smile on his face, now nicely clean.

He had my pants on his pillow and asked if he could keep them. I laughed and said, “Of course you can. But I don’t want them back stiff with cum.”

“Then you will have to wait until I am out of here. They already have one lot on them.”

I kissed him and left him to continue his thoughts about me.

The next night I went to him he seemed much happier.

“The physio had me up today and walking with crutches. I must get upright as often as possible, my body … not my cock. I can’t get the plaster wet so I can’t shower. You still have to bath me.”

“That sounds promising, you will be chasing me around the ward in a day or so.”

“Not likely, I want you horizontally,” he said.

“How is the leg,” I asked.

“Much better, we might be able to finish what we started last night if I am lucky.”

“I will be back later to see; I have other patients that need my services more than you I am afraid.”

“I am not going anywhere; I will be ready any time you are.”

I was busy for a few hours and it was well after midnight before I could check on my patient in room 20.

When I went in, he told me, “Another nurse had bathed him. No nonsense though, I am all clean and ready for you.” he said.

“I hope she did a good job on it.” As I laughed.

“She even left it upright to wash it, I didn’t get the flick tonight, you might have competition.”

“I will have to check up on her, I don’t want anybody moving in on me.”

“You haven’t, you are my nurse and I hope my lover, any time you have the inclination.”

“I will be back, there is an extra nurse on duty tonight. I might be able to finish what we started last night. I will be back shortly. I want to get things sorted.”

I went back shortly afterwards having had a few words with my colleagues. The girl I had been working with for a few nights told the new girl, “If you need her, page her, don’t go looking in room 20. You might see something you are not supposed to.”

“Oh, the guy with the great cock, I gave that some special attention earlier.”

“So, I heard, thank you, that will save me some time.”

“Give him one for me,” she said as she went off to another patient.

I went into his room and he had removed everything and was just under the sheet naked.

We kissed.

“I think I have it all worked out, let’s start where we started last night, I hope you don’t mind being on top? I think my leg will take it, I have been trying it in different positions and I think I might have found the solution.”

“Not the solution I am looking for,” I said.

I locked the door and then stripped off and got up on the bed.

He was wriggling around and soon said I think I have it right”

I positioned myself on top of him and his cock was hard and upright. I took it in my hand and guided it toward my cunt. “Let me know if it starts to hurt,” I said.

He was ready, so I just lowered myself down onto his cock as I had done the night before. I got it right up inside me and my cunt lips were down on his balls. He had not said anything and seemed happy.

“Slowly and gently,” he said.

I began to lift and lower slowly making sure my leg was not touching his. He seemed to have got everything worked out.

“Now lean forward over me,” he said.

I did as he asked, I did not want this to fail for two reasons. I wanted a good fuck and I wanted him to succeed in his mission too.

I bent forward and I began to fuck him as I did so. Everything was working out.

“Kiss me,” he asked, and I did. It felt awesome.

In kissing him my nipples brushed his chest and that gave me an amazing sensation. My clit was rubbing against his cock, my nipples were rubbing against his and our lips were kissing as our tongues explored each other mouths. This was fucking at its best

Between the two of us, we were managing to succeed in having a great fuck. The position I was in was amazing as my clit was in constant touch with his cock as I slid up and down his shaft, like a lift gone crazy.

My nipples were as touchy as all hell and we kissed together as only lovers can. I guess we fucked solidly for about ten minutes. I checked in his comfort every few minutes to ensure his leg was not hurting. A couple of times I heard him grunt as if he was in pain.

“It’s OK I am fine, “he said, so I continued to fuck him as he would have liked to have fucked me.

I was enjoying this like I had not enjoyed a fuck for a few months. It felt awesome. The other thing was I was doing something that I should not be doing. Fucking a patient on duty was not something that happened in my experience. I know a few girls would wank a guy while washing him, but fucking was a rarity from my experience. I had never heard of it happening on duty. I had heard of a patient and a nurse meeting after his discharge but never in the ward.

I guess we were fucking for about ten minutes. I was oblivious as to how long because I was enjoying fucking him and being fucked by him. It felt wonderful.

I felt him begin to wriggle and I guessed he was about to cum.

I made sure I was doing everything I believed I could to make it good for him, as good as the two orgasms I had enjoyed.

Then I felt him cum and heard him grunt. He was pumping it uphill and I began to wriggle to make it easier for him to thrust, grunt and ejaculate. We were both having a most enjoyable time together and I felt good as I usually do when I can feel a guy cumming into me. I get quite aroused when I can feel him ejaculate and his cum fill me.

I gave him all the time he wanted to enjoy his time with me. I said,” Tell me when you are ready, and I will get off. I don’t want to hurt that leg.”

He waited until his cock had virtually shrunk and slipped out. It was quite messy there with his cum now leaking back.

He asked me to be very gentle as I withdrew and climbed off the bed.

In all my years of nursing, I had never achieved anything approaching what I had just completed.

I stood before the mirror looking rather dishevelled. My hair was all over the place and my pubic hair soaked in semen. My nipples and areola were bright pink. I had been well fucked and fucked well.

I slipped into his bathroom and had a very quick shower removing all the evidence of our lovemaking from me. I got a cloth and washed as best I could all the mess from his groin. I said I would come back with a basin and finish the job.

He laughed and said, “Get the other girl to do it. That would create some scandal.”

I said, “If you are not careful I will, and tell her you have been wanking”

“Not with that smell in here. She will know immediately we have been fucking.”

I got dressed and combed my hair.

I kissed him and said, “I will be back and clean you up.”

I left and returned to the nurse’s station.

“Enjoy yourself?” My colleague asked.

“It was amazing. I must go back and clean him up. He is a mess. Have we any disinfectant spray?”

With that, she produced an aerosol spray which I took back picking up a basin from the pan room on the way.

I went back and was cleaning him up and the relief nurse came in.

“Well, what have you two been up to? … or shouldn’t I ask.”

She saw the aerosol on the trolley and began to spray.

“If you have anything left over, I could do with a bit of what she just had, If the smell is any indication you must have had a ball.”

“First in - first served,” I said.

“How did you manage it with his leg like that?” She asked.

He said, “When you are desperate, you will do anything.”

“I don’t think I would go as far as breaking your leg as badly as you have,” she replied and laughed.

“I don’t know about that. I have had the time of my life in here, well almost,” he commented.

“Just as well it wasn’t the middle one,” she said and then went to leave. “When you are finished, she asked if I could give her a hand with the old biddy in 15, she has wet the bed.”

I kissed him and went on my way.

After my shift finished, I went to his room and we talked. I was becoming quite infatuated with him.

The next day I started my shift and read the patient notes. I was surprised to see his leg had been examined, re-plastered and was scheduled for discharge after the plaster had set. A final decision would be made tomorrow.

I went straight to his room. Both of us were a little surprised at the speed that things had happened. It seems his leg was responding to the treatment and the pins that had been inserted were doing the job that they were intended to do. He was fit and healthy and his recovery was proceeding a little faster than average. There was no infection and it was considered with some physiotherapy he could return home, attending hospital each day for the physio.

I was more than a little disappointed, as at times you formed a friendship with a patient and whilst you were glad their recovery was proceeding well, you were sorry to see them discharged. I would be saddened for more reasons than most to see him go.

He said he was now allowed to put his foot to the ground but had to use crutches to move. The physiotherapist wanted him to do as much as he could on his feet and get used to the crutches so he would follow me around for a while while I did my rounds.

It took me a couple of hours to get all the work done that was necessary and he spent the time getting around and practising using the crutches. He was not allowed to be out of sight if out of his room. My colleague and I kept our eye on him to make sure he was not overdoing things.

After mid-night things were quiet and most patients were asleep.

I went to his room with him and locked the door. My colleague would not disturb me unless there was an emergency.

I guessed I may have half an hour to spend with him, so we kissed with him standing up. His cock became erect which was not unexpected so I said can we try doing it with me standing up, and him on the edge of the bed.

That didn’t work.

Then he said if you bend over and hold the arms of the chair. That way he could give me a doggy.

We made sure his balance on his feet was sound.

I undressed and positioned myself. There was not much foreplay as I was not sure how long we would have together.

He managed to get his cock into my very wet vagina, I was craving for it, and we used one of his crutches for him to hold onto. Once he was happy, he then grabbed me by the waist and began thrusting. I had done this often before and I soon was doing most of the movement as he was holding onto me. Very quickly we had everything working together well.

The feeling was fantastic, I love doing it doggy and despite the difficulty, he had to maintain his balance on one leg we managed to get me to cum. Then he followed a minute or so later. To hear him cum and feel him jerking as he spurted his cum into me filled me with joy as well as cum. It was not the best fuck I have ever had but, in the circumstances, I had enjoyed it.

He pulled out and I turned and held him as we kissed.

I turned him around and sat him on the bed. Then I sucked his cock covered in the love juices we had made together.

“Kiss me,” he asked.

We kissed as only lovers can, I had found a man I not only enjoyed fucking but a man I liked enough to want him around for longer,

I cleaned us both up as we were messy, and I kissed him and went back to my duties.

Before I finished my shift, I went to him and we kissed and swapped phone numbers. He fondled me through my uniform, and I wished I could have stripped off and start again, but that was not possible. I had stretched my friendship with my colleagues as far as I could.

“Keep me informed of how your leg is progressing,” I said.

“I hope I can do better than that,” he said.

The next day when I arrived at work he was gone. That felt like the longest shift I had ever done,

I just hope he rings me. I wanted to see him again, but it would be up to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments