Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting By Accident

"She helps him through the worst"

25
16 Comments 16
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Jordan woke up to the bells and buzzers, bright lights, and frantic voices of the emergency room. The fog started to lift from his head and the voices became clear as he realized it was him they were so frantic about. Looking down at his legs he saw the blood, too much blood. He had never seen so much in one place. Try as he might he couldn’t seem to move and then suddenly, as the clarity engulfed him, pain-filled his soul and he screamed. The body standing next to him grabbed his arm, a sharp sting, and his pain started to wane, his eyes slowly closing.

His eyes began to work, Jordan looked around at the unfamiliar room and realized he was in a room at the hospital. He was in bed and hooked up like a freaking astronaut. He still couldn’t seem to move, even raise his head. When he tried, there was no sound as he tried to speak. He could hear the breathing but it does not form even sounds, let alone words. The nurse came from the bathroom with a small towel for his forehead.

Noticing his open eyes she smiled and said, “Welcome back, you were starting to worry us. Glad to have you back. I’ll call Dr. Vick and let him know you are awake.”

Then she was gone. Did she say her name, or why I am here? Jordan’s thoughts were racing but not really getting anywhere. He heard what oddly seemed like excited footsteps echoing up the hall just before a head popped inside. Wearing one of those lab coats with a grin from ear to ear he holds out his hand.

“I am Dr. Vick. I was here when they brought you in. Has anyone told you what happened?” Looking at Jordan like he could respond. “Oh, I see, the vocal cords are a little behind. Don’t worry, that usually corrects itself rather quickly.”

The doc pulled out his little light and flashed Jordan’s eyes, of course then he could no longer see. He turned and talked to the nurse in that doctor's tone that only a nurse seems to ever understand and then turned back.

“OK, long story short, it was a car accident. You were T-boned going through a light. You are banged up pretty bad, but I think we can fix most of it but you are gonna have a long road ahead. The broken things are repaired and the disconnected things have been reconnected. Now we gotta get it all to work together again. That’s the slow part.”

He continued as he looked his patient over, head to toe. “You lost a great deal of blood and it was decided it would be best to place you in a coma and let your body fight for itself. I guess it worked huh?”

Jordan struggled to talk and gave up, looking for another way to ask questions. He gestured to a pad of paper and the nurse handed it to him, pulling a pen from her pocket. Clicking the pen she handed it to Jordan who desperately tried to write, but the words and his hands weren’t cooperating. Finally, he got the point across.

“The other driver? She’s a few doors down, she was banged up as well but appears to be ok. She doesn’t seem to remember the crash at all.”

Jordan again scribbled on the page and the doctor said, “How what?” looking at his writing. “Oh, long, how long? You mean the coma? You have only been out for 2 weeks.” Then Dr. Vick was gone. That is something Jordan will get used to.

For the next few days, all he saw was the nurses, and they took wonderful care of him but even after a few days he was getting depressed at the progress. Nothing seemed to be getting better, not even his voice. He hasn’t made a sound in days. It’s not for the lack of trying.

Shortly after the nurses leave Jordan sees a shadow by the door. Looking to the entrance he sees a woman in a wheelchair entering his room. From her gown, he figured she was a patient but doesn’t recognize her at all.

”Hello, I am Jade and I am so very sorry. I lost my brakes and couldn’t stop. My stupid brother sucks as a mechanic. I will never have him do anything again. I have full insurance and I will make sure everything is covered…. “

She just kept talking and Jordan looked her over. Lovely, hard to tell in that gown but her face was lovely. Soft pretty blue eyes and a smile that would make the sunrise jealous. She looked, well, like the doctor had said and Jordan wondered why she was still here. Not that he is upset that she stayed.

“….  I feel so terrible about everything. I just hope you will be able to forgive me. They told me that it was time for me to go but I said, no, this is my fault and I can’t leave until I make sure that … Oh My God, I don’t even know your name and I am rambling about all the help I want to give you,” She looked up and he didn’t think she even noticed that he wasn’t quite there for half of what she had said.

“Jordan, uh ... Clark,” it was a whisper but it was sound. His first words in days and it’s his own name.

“I am Jade, Jade Summer, it is nice to meet you,” she said through a smile.

With that little exchange, they become fast friends. Keeping her promises Jade was in Jordan’s room every day just after the doctor’s rounds. She helped him with his speech and movements, he was really damaged and the road to recovery is a long slow one. For the first few weeks as soon as the nurses were done with him Jade was there making him work. She would not give him any slack. Worked him every day, and it was working.

“I just have to get you better before I leave, I have to keep my promises,” she said, looking at him. He saw something new in her eyes.

Their days in the hospital eventually moved out of the building and they would walk the grounds. Jordan was doing wonderful and he knew it was all because of the attention he was getting from Jade.

One afternoon, when they had finished their walk and Jade was helping him back into bed he kissed her. Suddenly, no warning, no fanfare as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Which for Jordan it had become. He knew that he had very strong feelings for Jade. He just wasn’t sure if it was love or gratitude. After all, had it not been for Jade he may still be laying in that bed unable to move.

After that kiss, they seemed to be a little different. They would hold hands on the walks and they would even walk arm in arm. When they would eat in the cafeteria they would sit close and even share food. They were beginning a relationship as he healed. When they would talk in his room, for sometimes hours, she would sit on his bed and to his surprise, she sometimes even snuggled up with him as they talked or listened to music.

The nurses were commenting on his recovery, they could not believe how quickly it was happening. To be honest, most thought he might never walk again but he would most likely end up in a wheel-chair. His recovery was leaps and bounds ahead of where it should be. He did not talk about Jade because she had asked him not to mention their times together because she was afraid she would have to leave.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

Every day his outlook was better, he was walking quite a lot and he was also getting in and out of bed as if nothing had ever happened. His physical therapist was amazed at his progress and he wanted to shout that it was all because of Jade but remembered his promise.

Then on a Thursday, after almost six months in the hospital, Dr. Vick finishing his daily rounds in Jordan’s room he told his patient, “Well, my young friend, you will be leaving us tomorrow. I don’t see there is anything else we can do for you.”

Once Dr. Vick was gone Jordan jumped out of bed and was going to go to see Jade when she popped in the door and hugged him from behind. Turning around to her he could see the tears in her eyes and knew she had heard the news. They immediately went out for a very long walk. He knew this was the last time he would be at this hospital and wanted to see it all one last time.

They spent almost all afternoon and into the night just walking the grounds and when they finally returned the nurses were busy so they just hurried into his room. Jade slipped into the bathroom seconds before the nurse came into the room and waited as the nurse did her final work-up on Jordan. The entire conversation was about what was going to happen the next day. His brother was going to pick him up and take him home and he couldn’t wait to see his place again.

Once the nurse had left and the lights were turned down Jade slipped out of the bathroom and over to his bed. She was naked, completely naked, and climbed into bed next to him.

“But…” was all he got out before Jade kissed him and placed her finger on his lips and said, “Shhhhhh, just lay back and let’s make this our night.”

Kissing him again she started to kiss down his neck as she untied his gown, the only thing still between them. He felt her warm flesh as she moved down his body. His hands began to explore those places he had only dreamt about until now.

As she kissed down his belly Jade turned and moved into a lovely 69 position on top of Jordan. She slid his cock in her mouth and he started to lick and tease her wet lips as well as that tiny button hidden in the folds. Jordan felt the head of his cock slide into her throat as he pushed his tongue deeper inside her tender little opening. Jade began to flood his face with her nectar as he teased and nibbled on her. Cupping his sac and forcing him deeper into her throat. He slipped in two fingers and curled them to the front to find that hidden spot deep inside her. As he hit the little rough patch with his fingertips she went wild. Bucking and pushing against his fingers she began to shake and cum.

This was her cue and she again turned to face him. Sliding down she pushed the head of his cock against the tiny hole and dropped down until he filled her completely. As she stopped the thrusts her head laid back and she let out a throaty moan that echoed into the hall. Jordan reached up to cup her mouth and whispered, “They’ll hear us, shhhhh.”

She planted her feet on each side of his hips and began to bounce and drive him in and out of her wet throbbing pussy, he moved his hands from her mouth to her breasts. Gripping as if holding on for dear life. Jordan could feel her cumming as the juices ran down his cock and then between his legs. When she cums the moan turned into a howl that flipped Jordan’s switch and he exploded deep inside her. Clutching his neck as she leaned over to kiss him while they shared their orgasm. Jade laid down across Jordan and they lay there breathing as one.

Holding each other tight as Jordan slips off to sleep. Jade whispered in his ear, “Tomorrow is your day, and I can go.” 

He woke up alone the next morning and decided that was probably a good idea. Hard telling what would have happened if the nurses had caught them in bed. Still, he wanted to share everything but thought he should show her what he felt first thing. What do you do for the woman that saved you, nothing would ever be enough. Yet, he wanted to do something for her so he decided to order flowers sent to her room. He had seen on their walks that the gift shop sold flowers so he picked up the phone and called.

He ordered two dozen roses with one pink rose in the middle of the arrangement. He told the clerk that he wanted them sent to Jade Summer’s room this morning. The clerk tells him there is no longer a patient by that name in the hospital. He argued that he had been in her room just the day before and she insisted that they had no patient named Jade Summer.

As he hung up the phone he could hear voices as if they were coming from the corner of the room. Voices and equipment sound like from the ER. Then suddenly there was a bright light in his room. He could no longer see anything. The voices got louder and more frantic.

From above his head, he hears, “He’s waking up, we need to extubate him, NOW.”

Suddenly he started to focus and the room seemed full of people running around as if they were indeed in an emergency. The tube was pulled, he gasped hard and the nurses were talking to him, trying to calm him down. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING, he thought. His vision finally focused and he was in his bed but again wired up to the machines he woke up to months ago. The nurses were changing settings and giving injections. His heart racing and his mind not making any sense of this moment they finally calm him and settle the fears.

Dr. Vick is there and tells Jordan that he is gonna be ok, he is just waking up from a long nap. “OK, long story short, it was a car accident. You were T-boned going through a light. You are banged up pretty bad, but I think we got you fixed. You have been in a coma for the last six months. Can you talk yet?”

Jordan tried to sit up and couldn’t but at least he could move. He struggled to talk and couldn’t. Dr. Vick told him, “Your vocal cords are just a little behind. Don’t worry, that usually corrects itself rather quickly.”

“I will be back and check on you soon, Nurse James will answer any questions until I return. You were starting to worry us Jordan. Glad to have you back.” With that said, Dr. Vick was gone.

Turning to look at the nurse, Jordan struggled to say, “Jade,” with a question in his eyes.

“Jade, did you say Jade? Do you mean the driver of the other car? I didn’t know you knew her. I am sorry, we lost her last night. She had been in a coma as well, but she was in much worse shape than even you. We have been trying to take care of her since the accident and she seemed to be getting better but just last night when we went in to check on her, she had passed. Oddly enough, she had a smile on her face, the first one I saw in the last six months.” 

Published 
Written by GabrielSweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments