Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Practicum

"A student nurse gets stress relief from a security guard on a busy night in the ER."

81
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
887 words 887 words

Julie had four more weeks of her Practicum to complete and had been assigned to the Emergency Room, assisting the doctors and nurses on the night shift. This night was particularly busy, with a wide range of patients coming in, from heart attacks and car accidents to gunshot gang-bangers and comatose drug addicts. Nine hours into her twelve-hour shift she was stressed to the limit, finally being relieved for a thirty-minute break. She went to the washroom and cleaned up, washed her face a few times to calm down, and headed for the break room.

She entered to find Danny, the tall, blonde security guard with the big shoulders and barrel chest standing at the vending machine. He turned her way and smiled, his blue eyes looking into hers, and turned to face her.

"You alright?" he asked with concern. "You look flushed."

"I'm so fucking stressed," she replied through gritted teeth. "I can't even think!"

She wrung her hands together and paced nervously, trying to get herself under control.

"You need to find a way to relieve that stress," Danny commented. "I run the stairs in the parking garage. Doing something physical does it for me."

Julie paused and looked at him, a wry smile crossing her face.

"How long is your break?" she asked, glancing at the clock.

"Got another twenty-five minutes."

"Take me to the stairs."

Danny shrugged and led her down the hallway through the exit door, down the stairwell, and through another door into the parking garage, pointing to another stairwell at the end of the wall.

"Those go to the top floor only, usually empty so that's where I go."

She took his hand and rushed to the stairwell, quickly climbing to the top and stopping on the landing.

"I usually go up both levels," Danny commented, pausing on the stairs behind her.

"Not today," Julie announced with a grin. "Get those pants unbuckled."

Danny just looked at her for a moment until she pulled her pants down, quickly undoing his belt when her panties followed.

"I need a good fuck," she growled.

She hunched down on her heels and grabbed at his pants, tugging them down and releasing his hardening cock. She grasped it in one hand and stroked it hard, looking up at him before taking it into her mouth. Danny steadied himself while she sucked vigorously, keeping one hand on her head and the other against the wall. Julie pulled away with a slurp and smiled up at him.

"Nice cock, Danny. Now put it in me."

Turning quickly she dropped to her hands and knees, pushing her ass towards him. Danny kneeled on the stairs, finding his cock perfectly aligned with her wet, puffy pout, and worked his cock into her. She wriggled while he pumped, slowly feeding the full length into her, and he began thrusting.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

"Fuck, yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard, Danny!"

"Fuck, you got a tight pussy," he groaned.

"Pull my hair," she panted.

Danny grinned and reached for her hair, grabbing the ponytail in one hand and keeping the other on her hip. He pulled back and thrust hard, getting grunts and moans in return as he pounded into her. Julia moved one hand between her legs, using her fingers to rub her clit, and urged him on.

"That's it! Fuck me hard, give that big fucking dick!"

"Fuck, you're a horny little one," Danny moaned. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Do it," she urged, feeling her climax build to the edge. "Fucking cum in me!"

Danny let out a loud groan and pushed into her hard just her orgasm hit, her pussy clenching on him while she bucked and wriggled. Generous spurts bathed her insides and Danny keep pounding into her, pulling her hair back while her orgasm crested, dumping his full load deep inside. They both stopped moving while the orgasms waned, gasping and panting together, and Danny slipped his softening cock out and watched the stream drip onto the concrete floor.

"Fuck, that was great," he complimented.

"Oh, that's much better," Julie moaned, slowly pulling herself to her feet.

Danny zipped up and tucked his shirt back in while Julie pulled her panties and scrubs up. She wondered if she still had an extra in her bag when the cum seeped out and made them wet. She shook her head a few times and then gave him a big smile.

"Thanks for relieving my stress," she giggled. "I have to get back."

"Thanks for letting me," he chuckled.

She went down the stairs with him following, hurrying to get back and change before returning to the ER.

"Hey, do you have a boyfriend?" Danny asked when they reached the breakroom.

"No," Julie replied. "I've been too busy for that."

"Well, when you want one, you let me know," he offered with a smile. "I'm not seeing anyone."

"You will be seeing me," she assured him. "I have four more weeks on this shift."

She stood on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Danny."

"See you again, Julie," he replied, watching her go through the door into the women's lockers.

Danny smiled and returned to the break room, getting his Twix from the vending machine, and headed back to his post by the main doors.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments