Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Healing

"Peter has a problem that Ginny helps resolve"

13
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

While unloading some equipment from the van, I strained my back yet again. I really should have kept up those exercises for my back. While not in great pain it was very uncomfortable, so I booked in to see my physiotherapist. The earliest I could get an appointment was on Thursday, in three days, by then I was walking with a bit of a hobble and a lean to the left. Ginny, my physiotherapist ushered me into a treatment room and told me to get undressed down to my underwear. Five minutes later, I was sitting on the treatment table when she came in and asked me how I felt and how I thought it might have happened.

 

“Right stand up, feet together and face me.” Holding me by the hips she instructed me. “Ok lean to the left, keeping your hands close to your legs and then lean to the right for me.”

 

“I noticed you were standing with a bit of a lurch, when you came in. How are you otherwise, Peter?”

 

“Great,” I said. “Do you mean other than my back?”

 

“Yes, any worries, stresses?” She replied. “Is it affecting you in any other way? The pain travelling down your legs, any numbness?”

 

“No,” I replied while thinking about the unwarranted boners I seemed to be getting when the twinges would hit. Surely, they were not related.

 

“Ok then on the table, face down and let’s get some heat into the area.”

 

She folded the top of my boxers over and placed a heat pack on my lower back. “I’ll be back in fifteen” She said.

 

I must have dozed off when she came back, again instructing me to stand while holding my hips and leaning to the left and right.

 

“Ok, some more heat and then we will try some manipulation.”

 

I got back on the table and she pulled the top of my boxers down a bit and placed another heat pack on my back. “Back in fifteen,” she said and left the room.

 

On her return she removed the heat pack and started to massage the small of my back on either side of the spine quite vigorously. Somewhat painfully, I started to think about what work I needed to complete, that afternoon. Eventually she said “Ok, stand up for me again, so we can see how you’re standing.”

 

In horror, I realised I had a boner again. I lay there trying to think of anything that might get rid of it.

 

“Come on, up you get,” She reiterated.

 

“I won’t be a moment, hang on.” I replied.

“Come on, you shouldn’t have any trouble standing, get up!” She ordered

 

I slowly swung my legs over the edge of the table willing my boner to go away and stood with my back to her. She grabbed my hips and said, “Well that looks better, turn around now” Holding my hips she turned me around, to be confronted by my rigid boner forming a tent in my boxers. Taking a step back her hand covered her mouth while she stared at my boxers. She then giggled.

 

Embarrassed beyond belief, I said “Look it just seems to happen when my back has the painful twinges. It’s not because you aroused me or that I was thinking about sex.”

 

“Err really,” she said, still looking at me crotch.  “Well you are standing straighter, in more ways than one. You can get dressed now”

 

She stayed there while I got dressed, clearly looking at my still erect cock under the boxers.

 

Without much further talk I paid and left feeling dreadful and thinking I might have to find another physiotherapist.

 

I had been going to Ginny for a few years and had never had anything like this happen before. Not that she wasn’t attractive. She was slim, petite really, about 5’2” with mousy brown hair cut in a ‘sensible’ page boy cut. Her manner was professional to the point of being brusque. She always wore a shapeless uniform that looked like a nurse’s scrubs. Not very form fitting or revealing. I had never thought of her sexually at all. In fact, I had suspected that she probably batted for the other team.

 

I spent the afternoon trying to bury myself in work, all the time thinking about what had happened. No doubt, her colleagues had been told about the creepy patient, with the boner. It will probably be in my case notes forever now.

 

Around 5.30pm the phone rang. “Mr. Brookes, it’s Virginia from Newtown Physiotherapists here.”

 

More business-like, than ever. I had never heard her call herself Virginia before. I dreaded what was to come.

 

“Yes, Virginia,” I Said. “Look I want to apologise for what happ-.”

 

“Never mind that. I’ve done some research and it turns out that this happens in a small percentage of cases. Damage and stimulation of the nerves can cause high flow priapism, initially but unless the cause is treated it could turn into low flow priapism which is painful and may require surgical intervention. Let alone not resolving your back issues”

 

“Jesus, seriously?” I reacted.

 

“Yes seriously, so I need to see you again, as a matter of urgency. Can you make an appointment at 8.00am tomorrow?”

“Sure” I responded. “Is there anything I need to do?”

 

“Yes, don’t take any pain relief and be there on time.” She replied and hung up.

 

The next day, dressed in a very corporate slacks suit, she showed me into the same treatment room with the same instructions, however she waited while I stripped down to my boxers. I notice that she glanced at my now limp crotch before again holding my hips while I leaned left and right.

 

“Well that’s a bit better than yesterday. Hop back onto the table and I’ll get a heat pack.”

 

She then folded the top of my boxers down and put the heat pack on my back.

 

Fifteen minutes later she returned, having changed into scrubs. After prodding my back for some time, questioning me about where it hurt and what kind of pain it was, she pulled the top of my boxers down exposing the top of my buttocks and started to massage my lower back, around the coccyx. At times she would drive her thumbs into my back near the spine and the muscle at the top of my buttocks.

 

After a while I could feel my cock starting to harden again. I said “Um Virginia, it’s happening again.” She stopped, paused and then said.

 

“The erection?”

 

“Yes, sorry” I replied.

 

“Don’t apologise,” she responded, “but we will have to reduce it before we can treat your back.”

 

“Reduce it?” I queried.

 

“Yes, if you are relieved it will probably go down and I can then treat your back. If I try to treat your back while you have tension caused by the erection, it will only cause more damage.”

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

 

“Err, Ok, perhaps if you can leave me for fifteen minutes or so I can do something about that.” I suggested.

 

“No that won’t do, you should not be moving while that happens. I’m afraid I will have to help you. Roll over.”

 

“What?” I said “Are you kidding?”

 

“No, believe me, I am not kidding” She replied. “You will have to lie still on your back. This is a necessary part of your treatment. It’s not for fun.”

 

‘You’re telling me’ I thought. This was unexpected and totally unromantic.

“Roll over then” she said again.

 

I rolled over onto my back and winced as I looked down to see my cock standing at attention causing my boxers to look like a circus big top.

 

“Right let’s see what we are dealing with here,” she said and pulled my boxers down, over my erect penis and off my feet.

 

“You need to lie still. I have some lubricant gel. I think that will help.” She said as she poured a generous amount of lube into her hand.

 

She then took a firm hold of my penis and started to stroke it in a very robotic fashion.

 

“Is that working?” She said.

 

“Yes, but maybe vary the speed & method a bit” I replied.

 

“Of course, it’s not like washing the car is it,” She responded.

 

She slowed down and varied the speed and pressure as she stroked. I started to relax and get into it. I also noticed a change in her breathing, perhaps because she was concentrating on what she was doing or just maybe she was getting excited.

 

“How does that feel now?” She said “Better?”

 

“Hmm, yes that’s quite good” I sighed.

 

She then gently grabbed my balls with her other hand and played with them while she continued to massage my cock. I looked at her in a new light now. She was concentrating on what she was doing, staring at my cock, occasionally licking her lips as she worked away, now sensuously playing with my cock using her thumb and forefingers to apply some pressure intermittently and at times massaging my perineum with her other hand. I could now see that her nipples were showing through the cotton fabric of her scrubs. Perhaps I had misread her completely.

 

“Do you normally come fairly quickly?” She said.

 

“At times, but not usually,” I replied.

 

“Well we better move this along then,” She said, before taking my cock in her mouth and taking a firmer hold of my balls. Alternately sucking and licking my cock, while fondling my balls, I noted that Virginia’s breathing had become noticeably heavier as she continued to savour my throbbing knob. However, I was still some way off coming, which I guess was due to the spinal nerve damage. After some time, she stopped, breathing heavily and said, “I want to try something else.”

 

“Ok, I guess” I replied.

At that she climbed onto the table straddling my legs. I noticed that she had a small wet patch at the crotch of her scrubs trousers. She then pulled off her top revealing her A cup breasts and puffy nipples with large areolae. Leaning over me she proceeded to rub her pussy along my cock.

 

In shock and awe I uttered, “Err are you sure about this, Virginia?”

 

“Ginny” She gasped. “And yes, we simply have to reduce the engorgement of your penis before I can treat your …. Umm back, spine. Now lie still.” Her face was now inches away from mine, I could feel her breath on my face as she panted. Looking down past her erect nipples I could see that her pants were now quite wet as she slid her pussy back and forth along my cock. Looking back to her face, she was looking unwaveringly straight into my eyes. I was tempted to kiss her but thought that might be crossing a professional boundary, if there were any left.

 

Then leaning back and sitting on my legs she wiggled her scrubs pants off, giving me a fine view of her glistening pussy with a sparse covering of fair hair. My cock immediately sprung to attention. She then resumed her position astride my hips and slowly started to grind her hot, wet pussy along the shaft of my cock. Grabbing my hands, she placed them on her breasts. I could tell that this would soon be my undoing, as she sped up her rhythmic dance. Then leaning over me she kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I guess that was it, for the professional boundaries. I caressed her breasts and gently rolled her nipples between my fingers as she ground her clit against my rigid boner.

 

She then reached down and guided me into her pussy. Sitting up, looking me square in the eyes, panting heavily, she directed my right hand to her clit and then squeezed her pc muscle, tightly gripping my penis inside her. She then rose up slowly releasing her pc muscle as she did. She proceeded to do this a number of times before leaning back onto me, kissing me and rolling her hips back and forth. I was starting to come and was arching my back when she pressed her pelvis hard against me forcing me back against the table and deep inside her. I then had what was probably the longest and most earth-shattering orgasm of my life, as she clutched to me tightly and continued to grind against my cock and groin.

 

I gasped “Ginny, it’s Ok I’ve come.”
 

She replied. “I know but I haven’t, and I have to now!”

 

She then urgently grabbed my hand and led it to her pussy, rubbing it against her wet lips, perineum and asshole. I got the drift and caressed her as she ground away, before kissing me again, shuddering massively a number of times while groaning into my mouth.

 

We lay there, for some time, joined together, sweaty and recovering our breath, when I realised that my raging boner had now subsided to a respectable semi.

 

“I think that worked Ginny, my erection seems to have gone” I said.

 

“Oh, really” She replied with a hint of disappointment. She removed herself from me and feeling my penis, said “Yes, indeed, that worked a treat.” You can rollover on to your front when you are ready. I’ll be back, shortly.” She gathered her scrubs off the floor and left.

Five minutes later she was back, wearing clean scrubs and carrying a heat pack. Uncharacteristically, she chatted animatedly while waiting for the heat pack to do its work and then proceeded to manipulate and knead my back with vigour.

 

Twenty minutes later, I was dressed and ready to go. She said “This will take some time to correct. I’ll need to see you twice a week, Monday and Thursday mornings, if you can. I think things will proceed very nicely then.”

 

They did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by julesv60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments