Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're So Bold

"Sometimes you have to liven things up a bit on the Night Shift"

41
29 Comments 29
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Mr CBears52 for casting an eye over the grammar, all remaining errors are my fault."

The beginnings of another night shift. I pulled the navy blue scrubs denoting me as Ward Sister over my head and attached my name-badge and watch. I was still getting used to the fact I was in charge of the ward. I couldn’t quite believe they’d promoted me. Or, as my friend Molly had exclaimed, “How the fuck did they give you the job?”

Staff Nurse Molly Maguire was my oldest friend. We’d known each other for nearly twenty years, ever since a drunken night out when we were first-year nursing students. She’d been there for me, holding my hair back as I was sick after one too many Pernod and blacks and had counselled me through one disastrous break up after another. We weren’t lovers, and I’d never really considered myself bisexual, but Molly just seemed to know which buttons to press and on occasion when she didn’t have a boyfriend, Molly and I had ended up in bed together.

The ward was starting to quiet down as the final visiting-time stragglers shuffled off, with promises of visiting again tomorrow ringing around the wards. I glanced at the large clock on the wall, time to make a tour of the rooms and politely send the hangers-on home.

I entered one of the side rooms and there was only one bed occupied. A tired-looking man was lying in bed, listening to his wife. He turned his head and glanced at me, almost with a pitying expression on his face, as if to say, “Please, make her stop.”

I cleared my throat which caused her to stop in mid-sentence.

“I’m really sorry,” I said in a calm neutral voice, “But visiting time is over now and we have to do the nighttime meds round, so if you wouldn’t mind finishing up.”

I smiled and backed out of the room, to give her privacy to finish up whatever needed to be said.

As I was coming out of the final room in the ward, the woman passed and nodded a ‘goodnight nurse’ at me and pressed the door release and departed into the night.

I walked back to the nurse’s station where Molly was preparing the meds trolley. 

Molly turned and smiled at me as I approached. She was pulling her long blonde hair back and wrapping a hairband around it to keep it out of her face. 

“Alright, Bernie, have you kicked everyone out then?”

I giggled. “It’s Sister Bernadette to you, Staff Nurse Maguire.”

She stuck her tongue out at me in response, then looked around.

“Is there no one else on tonight?”

“There’s just the two of us,” I told her as I finished loading the drugs trolley. “They’ve sent Anne up to the Paediatrics ward as we only have six patients tonight.” 

Molly pulled a face. “Odds on then we get an influx about two in the morning then, of ones sent up from Casualty.”

I just shrugged. I might be Ward Sister but I had little control over what senior management could and would do. She grabbed the trolly and pushed it towards the first room. The pale blue scrubs all the nurses wore may not have been the sexiest outfit but they were much more comfortable than the starched tunics we used to wear. Even so, I couldn’t help admiring the curves of Molly’s ass as she wriggled it provocatively in front of me as she pushed the trolley.

Since this was a general ward, the patients had various conditions but none were too serious. Our job at this stage of the evening was to do the bedtime obs; temperature and blood pressure, plus any specific tests and dispense any drugs according to their charts.

The joking stopped once we entered the first room. We’d smile and laugh with the patients but our purpose was to put them at ease and ensure they had the correct meds and tests done. Molly and I were an efficient pair and while Molly would test their temperature and check blood pressure, I’d check their chart and dispense the drugs.

We entered the side room with the long-suffering husband in it and he smiled at me in recognition when we came in.

“Okay, Mr.” I picked up his chart. “Mr. O’Donnell. David O’Donnell.” 

I scanned the chart.

“Type one diabetic. Transferred from Casualty. Admitted with hyperglycemia. Blood sugar 31.9. He’s been given 10 units of insulin and attached to an insulin pump. To be kept under observation overnight. Hourly obs until BS normal and maintaining.”

I looked at him.

“How are you feeling now, David?”

He shrugged. “I feel ok,” he eventually conceded.

While Molly busied herself taking his temperature and blood pressure, I got the glucometer out to test his blood sugar. 

“Can I have your hand, please?”

He held his hand out. 

“It’s been a while since someone as pretty as you held my hand.”

I blushed slightly. 

“You’d better not let your wife hear you flirting with the nurses,” I mock scolded, smiling at him to show I wasn’t being too serious.

He shrugged again.

“I’m not married. That was my sister telling me off for not looking after myself and disrupting her plans.”

I held his finger and pressed the button on the finger pricker to draw a drop of blood. He flinched slightly as the needle broke the skin. As I transferred the drop of blood to the meter, he explained that he was supposed to be looking after his sister’s daughter for the night while she and her husband went out.

“Well, I’m sure she can go out another night. Your blood sugar is down to 14.3 now, so, still a bit high. We’ll be back in an hour to check it again. Can we get you anything else?”

He shook his head. He was quite cute looking. I sneaked a glance at his date of birth to see how old he was. 1994. A slip of a lad. I looked again at the date of birth.

“Hey, it’s your birthday tomorrow,” I exclaimed. “Let’s hope we can get you out in time.”

He shrugged, eyes downcast.

“No rush, it’s not like I have any plans or anything.”

As Molly finished up, she butted in, “Well, one of us will be back in an hour so if you need anything, let us know.”

Molly winked at me and pushed the trolley towards the door. I dropped his chart back in the pocket at the end of the bed and caught up with her to open the door.

“What was that all about?” I challenged her once we were back in the corridor. She had a mischievous look on her face and I knew she was up to something. She shrugged and played dumb, merely muttering, “Nothing,” as she smiled and pushed the trolley to the next room, swaying her hips.

No more was said until we got back to the station. 

“What was that about with Mr O’Donnell?”

She grinned. “Well, he is rather cute and I did see you checking out his date of birth, so I presume you thought so too.”

“No, Molly.” 

I figured a flat refusal would stop whatever notion she had in her head from blossoming into a full-on nutty idea.

“Oh, go on, Bernie. It’s been ages since we did anything bold.”

There it was. She’d said it. “Bold.”

In some countries, bold can mean courageous or intrepid. In Ireland, it meant you were naughty and Molly Maguire was definitely Irish bold. 

“I’m a Sister now,” I hissed back at her. “I’m supposed to show leadership.”

She bit her bottom lip. “Sister goody two shoes. Yes Sister, No Sister, of course not, Sister.” She did a mock curtsey then paused. “There’s no one here, Sister. There’s just us.”

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

She shrugged, head tilted to one side, lip chewed, staring me out.

I shook my head. “You are unbelievable.” 

I turned and looked around the ward. The corridors were empty. The place was in silence. The on-call doctor would only come here if he was buzzed. It was unlikely anyone would darken the doors of the ward unless they were moving someone up from Casualty.

“You are so fucking bold.”

She slid behind me, her hands crossed, hugging my waist as she buried her nose in my brunette hair and kissed the back of my neck.

“The poor bloke is in hospital on his birthday. He doesn’t have a girlfriend. I bet it would make his year for a couple of horny nurses to liven up his night.”

I arched my back as she kissed my neck. “Molly Maguire, you are such a fucking tart.”

“Mmmmhmmm,” her lips brushed below my ear as her fingertips grazed the elasticated waistband of my scrubs. 

“Takes one to know one,” she whispered. I shivered as I felt her warm breath on my neck and her fingers on my stomach.

I could feel my resolve weakening as her fingers dipped inside the scrubs. Her fingertips stroked the lace knickers covering my mound. Her fingers dipped lower, the pads of two fingers stroking my slit through the gusset. Almost subconsciously, I shuffled my legs apart, giving her access. I felt her teeth on my earlobe as she dragged her middle finger along my slit. I knew she could feel my pussy juices oozing out, soaking the flimsy covering.

“You know you want to suck David O’Donnell’s cock, don’t you, Sister?”

Molly’s words just made me drip more. As one hand slipped inside my knickers, her other hand slid up inside my top. The scrubs were loose-fitting and her hand easily reached up to caress my boobs.

“How long has it been, Bernie?” Her words dripped into my ear as my juices dripped into my knickers.

My nipples were hardening and Molly’s fingers sliding over the cups, trying to tug the nipples through the bra cup was only making it worse. The three-pronged assault, her lips on my neck, one hand on my tit, and the other spreading my pussy juices over my clit was making my breathing ragged and I knew she could sense victory.

“You know I can’t do it, Sister Bernadette,” she mocked in my ear. “I told Seamus I wouldn't ever sleep with another man.” Her fingers stroked my folds as she dragged a finger along my slit from perineum to clit. “Luckily, he doesn’t know I like women too.”

I could feel myself leaking on her fingers. Her other hand had scooped my breast out of the bra cup and she rolled the nipple between finger and thumb as if she was counting a rosary bead.

“You, on the other hand, don’t have any commitments.” She paused for a beat. “And neither does Mr O’Donnell.”

She pushed two fingers into my pussy. I swear I could hear them squelch as she stretched my wet velvet walls.

“Fuckkkk,” I hissed. She’d never been this blatant and open before. I put my hands on the desk of the Nurses Station. Molly was a big girl, she towered over me and I could feel her breasts pressed into my back. Her nipples were hard too and she was grinding herself against my ass as she curled her fingers inside me and tapped on my g spot.

“Just imagine that big hard cock in your mouth,” she whispered. “Maybe a blowjob won’t be enough. Maybe you’ll be gagging for it so much you'll climb up onto the bed and ride the fuck out of him, that big cock shoved deep inside your dripping fanny.”

Her two fingers scissored inside me. I was pressing my hips onto her hand, wanting her to fuck me harder, faster. It had been how long, six months or more since I’d fucked a guy. I felt the desire building in me as Molly fingered me. I wanted Molly to take me and fuck me right there. I needed her to use her mouth or fingers and make me cum all over her face. 

She must have sensed my desperation. I could feel her grin as she pulled her hand out of my knickers.

“Please,” I whimpered. “Please, Molly.”

“Let’s just go check on Mr O’Donnell,” Molly giggled, blatantly licking her fingers as she left me to rearrange my bra and scrubs. She picked the glucometer bag up from the trolley and headed to the side room. I rolled my eyes, looked at the ceiling, silently cursed ‘fuck’ and followed her.

Every time it was the same. Whatever Molly wanted, she got it. I knew she wouldn’t stop until she had me sucking the patient’s cock. By this stage, I was on edge. I wanted, no, I needed to cum and the image Molly painted of me climbing on top of the patient and fucking him was becoming more and more desirable by the second. As I entered the room, Molly was taking a blood sample from his finger. 

“Your blood is down to 8.2 now. Almost within range, Mr O’Donnell.”

She turned to me. “Could you check the pump site and check if the cannula is secure?”

I nodded and moved to his side. What the fuck am I doing? I thought to myself yet again. It was always the same when Molly got bored. And when Molly got bored, she was bold.

I pulled back the covers slightly and looked at the patient. “Is this ok?”

He nodded, smiling so I pulled the sheets back and followed the tubing from the insulin pump to his tee-shirt. 

“Can I lift your top?” I asked, gazing into his eyes. When he nodded, I slowly ran my fingers under his tee-shirt and over his skin. I pushed the material up to reveal the very securely attached cannula slowly administering insulin into his abdomen.

Biting my lip, I trailed my fingers over his crotch, brushing fingertips over his cock. To my disappointment, it was soft and flaccid but I raised my eyes to his and as I continued to stroke his length, blushed and told him I wanted to give him a birthday treat.

Molly moved towards his head and ran her fingers through his hair as she whispered, “We thought you might like a couple of naughty nurses to give you a birthday blow job.” She lowered her head to kiss his neck while I began to pull his pj bottoms down.

His cock looked nice. My fingers ran along the shaft as I pulled the bottoms down but it still wasn’t hardening… and then he spoke... or rather, he laughed.

“I’m sorry girls. I’m really flattered, but I’m gay.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I could feel my ears turning crimson as the embarrassment engulfed my face. I pulled the sheets back up and apologised profusely.

He just sat there, smiling, trying to tell me that it was ok, but I just wanted to get out of there. 

“Nurse Maguire, if you could finish up,” I snapped and turned and as quickly as I could, tried to make a dignified exit.

I stood at the Nurses Station waiting for Molly to reappear. When she came out of the room a couple of minutes later, she had the biggest grin on her face.

“Oh Bernie, your face,” she laughed. “I almost pissed myself.”

“You fucking bitch.” I could feel the tears of humiliation prickling my eyelids. “Don’t you dare say another word.”

Molly just stepped forward and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. She ran her hand between my legs, cupping my crotch in her hand, feeling my need. She felt the dampness of my wet knickers through the scrubs as she kissed me, tongue swirled over my lips and pushed into my mouth as I pressed my hips to rub myself against her hand.

She broke the kiss and stepped back.

“I’m sorry, Sister. I’ll just go make you a wee cup of tea.” 

She headed off to the kitchen and I could still hear her laughing as she turned the corner.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments