Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cassie's Needs Fulfilled

"Mother is fascinated by son's best friend."

13
12 Comments 12
20.5k Views 20.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Cassie Millen slid naked from her lonely bed and viewed her body in the tall mirror. Without being too vain, she had to admit that the body she was viewing was in pretty decent shape for a thirty-nine-year-old. Good skin covering subtle curves at shoulder, waist and hip.

Thighs, well, good solid shape, that had been known to part willingly. She sighed. Too many months had passed since her last one-night stand had slipped his hardness into her, and cum almost instantly, leaving her in mid-air.

Of the two releases she had sought since  Leigh, her husband’s, acrimonious departure, the first was only a fraction more satisfying. He had lasted a full two minutes inside her. Honestly, so many men were falsely cock-proud, and all the worse when they acted as though they were doing her a favour.

Cassie was proud of her breasts, no sag there at all, which Cassie knew was good for her age. Leigh used to say they were “a good hand-filling size.” Instantly she wanted to forget what Leigh had said. Married at twenty-one when they knew Jaimie, their only son, was on the way, Cassie had thought she had found her lifelong companion.

Leigh hadn’t been the perfect lover, but on sufficient occasions, he had managed to hit the right spot with her, enough to bring her close to orgasm. It had kept her reasonably satisfied for fourteen years. That was when she had discovered that he had been satisfying at least three other women.

An unpleasant divorce had brought about an agreement that Jaimie lived with her, but he could have ease of contact. Leigh had remarried and lived in a town some twenty miles distant. Jaimie stayed there for two or three days at a time, when there was no school. Cassie had got a quirk of pleasure when Jaimie came back from his first visit to report, “His wife isn’t nearly as pretty as you, mom.”

Leigh would phone to speak to Jaimie, and some off-hand chat would take place if Cassie answered the phone.

From lone moments of desperation, she had taken to fingering herself, but any pleasure was so short-lived the subsequent emptiness was just not worth it. Her real need was a hot solid cock.

Showered, and dried, with the weather remaining steamy, she decided on a thin summer shirt, with no bra, because she took pride in not needing one. Next, would it be shorts or a skirt? Deciding on a wide, loose, pale blue summer skirt, to match the shirt, she left her room.

As standard, the table was set, orange juice poured, cereal in dishes, toast out of the toaster, and in came Jaimie, right on cue. “Morning, Mom,” he said settling at the table. ”You look cool.”

“So do you, dear,” Cassie said, moving to the table to kiss her son on the cheek. In pale shirt and shorts, he looked really athletic, which he was,  even though Cassie had hoped that he would grow a little more. He had his father’s dark eyes and shared his sporting interest, which was Leigh’s way of getting Jaimie to stay at his place.

“You remember I’m picking up Chris from the station at ten thirty?”

Cassie bit her lip, and she knew Jaimie had noticed her reaction. “You didn't forget, didn’t you?” His voice was more mocking than annoyed.

It had completely slipped her mind. Jaimie’s long-term friend was coming for two days. Jaimie and Chris Freer had been friends since elementary school. Chris had often been to the house but in the early years of High School, Chris’s father had found a post in a town over a hundred miles away.

They had kept in touch and Jaimie had been down to visit his friend on a couple of occasions. Cassie had not seen Chris since he was thirteen, but recalled a rather shy boy, slightly shorter than Jaimie, with vivid blue eyes, and she was vaguely interested to see if she would have recognised him.

When he had first mentioned it, Jaimie had told her that Chris had been offered a place in the local university in town and was keen to look at the place.

“How ironic,“ Cassie had said, “he’s coming to university up here while you are  heading south.”  Cassie determined to make the two days as pleasant as possible for them.

Now she told her son she would buy extra supplies at the local mall.

The phone rang, and their plans were about to change. It was Leigh and wanted to talk to Jaimie about his birthday, which was on the following Wednesday. Cassie immediately saw the worried look on her son’s face when he came off the phone.

It turned out that Leigh has bought Jaimie tickets for a Rolling Stones concert. Cassie knew that Leigh had influenced Jaimie’s musical tastes in line with his own.

“So, why so downcast?”

His dark eyes gave her a worried look, “It’s tonight.”

“What?”

“He said that there’ll never be another chance to see them live.”

Cassie couldn’t help feeling angry, “He’s right. Most of them are twice my age.” She paused and looked at her son’s woebegone face. “And what about your friend, Chris?”

“That’s what’s bothering me. He’ll be on his way now. He’ll understand.” 

“You hope!”

Jaimie told her that Chris could take the chance to meet up with other old friends and have a look at the University set-up. Fair enough, Cassie thought, but there was the prospect of having to feed and entertain Chris for the next twenty-four hours.

While Jaimie took her car to collect Chris at the station, Cassie found out the timing of the coach that would take him to his father.  

Always worried when Jaimie took the car, she was relieved when she heard the double slam of car doors in the drive. She hurried from the kitchen intending to give a friendly greeting to Chris.

When she saw the tall figure walking behind Jaimie something caused her shoulders to jerk. Blue eyes, yes, she maybe would have recognised. The black hair, cut shorter now, could have given her a clue, but that handsome manly, yes, manly face, caught her breath. He was at least a head taller than Jaimie, and his full length appeared as Jaimie stepped to one side. Cassie forgot about breathing altogether.

His face she might have recognised, but the body below it was muscular. In a brilliant white T-shirt, his upper arms filled the short sleeves to a fascinating tightness. His shoulders were broad, and Cassie wondered what his chest would be like. Glancing down at his tight jeans she needed no imagination. Only his tentatively extended hand drew her eyes up to his face.

His smile was warm, if uncertain, and his voice unsure as he said, “Good to see you again, Mrs Millen. Thank you for having me.”

As she took the proffered hand, Cassie was fighting the intrusive thought that had hit her with the notion of ‘having him’. What kind of thinking was that? Then, realising she was still holding Chris’s warm hand, she released him with another lingering thought about how big and strong his fingers felt. No more of that, Cassie Millen. Normality, please.

“You’re very welcome, Chris.” Cassie hoped her voice wasn’t too strained. Putting on a more playful voice which she hoped would cover her own mental discomfort she said, with a light laugh, “I don’t think I would have recognised you. You were just a little whippersnapper when I last saw you.”

“Big, isn’t he, Mom?”

Cassie had already sensed an air of shyness remaining in Chris, and now his handsome face reddened. “I’m in the gym most days,” he said, almost apologetically,

To shake off this stupid thinking she became more directive, “Right, Chris, best get you out of this hot sun. Show you your room.”

“I can do that, Mom,” Jaimie said.

“No, you go and get the things ready for your trip.”

“But that’s not until this afternoon.

Cassie tried to keep a shade of humour in her voice as she said, “Do it now. You’ll leave everything until the last minute.”

Jaime shrugged in a hopeless gesture in Chris’s direction and said, “Mothers!” Before racing away up the stairs.

“Did it annoy you when he told you about the concert?” she said as she turned to Chris, and for that instant, she was sure his eyes were on her breasts.

“Not at all,” Chris replied, rather hurriedly. “He’s been mad about the Stones for years. He couldn’t miss this chance.”

Leading the way up the stairs, Cassie looked down at the front of her shirt and saw that the top two buttons were undone. She occasionally might leave one loose but the second must have been accidental, and a fair amount of cleavage would show. Was that where Chris had been looking? Was he, at this moment, eyeing the sway of her buttocks under the loose skirt? More importantly, why did the idea give her a buzz?

You are in a dangerous frame of mind, Cassie Millen, she told herself.

She showed Chris into the room which had a wardrobe, and a three-quarter bed. “And through that door,“ Cassie told him, “is a small en-suite. Shower, wash basin and toilet. Hope you’re comfortable.”

“Looks fine, thank you, Mrs Millen.” And his blue eyes regarded her with a boldness she hoped she wasn’t imagining.

“Oh, I think you could call me Cassie.”

With that she hurried downstairs to prepare sandwiches for their lunch,  managing to get her mind into proper focus. After a few minutes Cassie heard the voices laughing and talking, and shortly after that,  they came thumping down the stairs. Jaimie was carrying a basketball, both had changed into shorts, and Cassie couldn’t help noticing the tanned muscularity of Chris’s thighs. He gave her another shy smile as they went past her, and those blue eyes seemed to make a brief warming caress over her body. Imagination, she told herself.

Cassie couldn’t resist a sideways glance from the kitchen window. Her eyes fixed on Chris, whose movement was so smooth. With every step, twist or turn his muscles rippled, and Cassie almost gasped when a particular twist and stance caused the front of his shorts to stretch over something. She had to quickly step away from the window. With that, came the crucial realisation that she was going to be spending some time alone in the house with this young man.

When the pair had finished their play, they came in, went for a shower, and when they returned for lunch, they had returned to jeans and clean tops. Watching them eat voraciously, Cassie was thinking that Chris had accomplished something that no man had managed for some time. He had made her moisten.

Jaimie broke into her troubled thoughts by telling her that he phoned their friend Peter Starky, and he was keen to have Chris call that afternoon.

“So, I’ll not be in your hair,” Chris said with that warm smile, and the blue eyes were once again a caress.

Cassie thought that was exactly where she’d like him to be, and she scolded herself for her loose thinking. Shortly, they were going to be alone together, and she needed to keep her hot frustrations to herself.

They dropped Chris off at Peter’s house, before Cassie drove Jaimie on to catch his coach. She had informed Chris that dinner would be ready for six that evening.

Everything went smoothly, and Cassie did a little food shopping at the local mall. She was home by just after three o’clock which gave her two hours before she needed to set about making dinner. In the small room which she called her office, and which housed her computer and all the relevant paperwork relating to her magazine work.

That done, she had a shower, donned a thin summer dress, and prepared the lasagne with a tomato salad. Now she couldn’t settle as she looked forward to seeing Chris again and watching him consume her evening meal. Those blue eyes, the easy flowing way he moved, the tightness of his jeans, that hid—God, her breathing wasn’t normal. She had to keep some rationality in her thinking.

When it got to 8.00 pm and there was no sign of Chris, her frustration turned to worry. She had no way of contacting Chris, or Pete,  for that matter. She was considering driving round to Peter’s house, when her phone rang. That feeling of relief when she heard Chris’s voice was tempered when he told her he was at the Wrendean Hospital.

Chris told her that a drunk driver had caused Peter to swerve off the road, and the car struck a tree on the driver’s side. To Cassie’s anxious query he was quick to reassure her that he was fine, but Peter was slightly concussed and was being kept in overnight for observation.

“He’s furious. The car’s a wreck, but he’ll be okay. I’ll get a taxi and—”

Cassie’s response was instant, “No taxi. I’ll collect you, twenty minutes at most.”

“Thanks, Mrs - er - Cassie.”

Thrilled to hear him use her name, Cassie made it to the hospital in fifteen minutes. She felt major relief when Chris came hurrying down the steps. He looked as good as ever, but she saw a slight tear on the shoulder of his T-shirt.

On the short drive back, Chris talked about the accident, and when he apologised for the trouble, Cassie could not resist reaching out a consoling hand to pat his thigh, “No trouble, Chris. The lasagne will warm up.”

As her hand lingered a shade longer than intended on the hardness of his thigh, all her moistness and lustful thoughts were returning, as she realised that she wouldn’t take much warming up either.

Back home, Cassie dished up the lasagne, while being terribly aware of every covert glance from those so blue eyes. Watching him eat, and hearing his words of approval, and telling herself that she wasn’t really moistening, when she knew she was, had her reminding herself that Chris was the same age as her son.

That spot where his T-shirt was torn seemed to bother him as he flexed the shoulder a couple of times, causing Cassie to ask, “Were you examined at the hospital?”

Cassie feared she wouldn’t be able to take much more of those eyes stroking her the way they did. “The nurse said my shoulder was bruised. It is a little stiff.”

Only his shoulder stiff? Once again Cassie chided herself for her inappropriate thinking. But she knew she was sinking fast. Out of the blue, she plucked up the courage to ask, “Have you a girlfriend, Chris?”

“No, my parents have tended to have me follow their line.”

“Their line?”

“They’re both lay-preachers. Dad’s a chemical engineer full time, but in he’s very much into his church work”

Cassie found her heart was thudding. The son of a preacher man? How did that go? How stupid was she being?

Chris said how much he enjoyed the meal and began to help her clear the table.

“That’s very kind of you, Chris. Your parents certainly have you well trained.”

“You could say that,” Chris said in a crestfallen voice, which, along with his eyes connecting with hers, touched Cassie deeply.

Dishes away, he twitched his shoulder once more, and Cassie saw her chance, “That shoulder seems to bother you. Take off that shirt and let me see.”

With only a momentary look of uncertainty, Chris hauled the T-shirt over his head, and Cassie was looking at a beautifully tanned, well-muscled and manly chest. For a second, she couldn’t speak as her breath caught up in her throat. Cassie reached up tentative fingers to touch the spot where a dollar bill sized bruise darkened the skin, at just about her eye-level. She gently stroked around the area, felt Chris’s chest heave. With pleasure?

Finding her voice, at last, she said, ”It will probably get bigger.” She raised her eyes to his. Had the blue gone cloudy? She allowed her fingers to trail down his chest before removing her hand.

Chris took a step back as he said, “A shower might help.” And he turned towards the door.

“Good idea,” Cassie told him and her heart pounded as she saw that, in fact, his shoulder was not the only part of Chris that was stiff. The distortion of the front of his jeans was obvious. Strike while the iron was hot? That thought struck her, as she saw him glance back, from the door, and she said lamely, “I could rub some cream in if it will help.”

A warm glance from those eyes and he was gone. Cassie heard his heavy footsteps hurrying up the stairs, and she stood for a moment gathering her thoughts. Was she really going to go through with what her trembling thighs were demanding? And hadn’t the front of his jeans told her something of his emotions?          

Cassie hurried up the stairs, loosening the buttons of her dress as she went. Was this how she wanted it to be? Coming to the door of Chris’s room, she heard nothing. But at that very moment came the rushing sound of the shower. He was just starting, then she had time to be better prepared.

Swiftly she hurried to her bedroom, two doors down from Chris’s. There, she slipped out of her dress and stepped out of panties. They were soaked. Naked, and for the second time that day, she did a quick mirror scan of her body. God, how she needed him to want her. Would he find her alluring? Or, more likely, might he, disgustedly, push her away. He was, after all, the son of a preacher man.

Cassie selected her silkiest, sexiest robe, and shrugged it over her naked body. The wicked seductress? No, no, the desperate woman, who just longed for it. Remembering to pick up a tube of lotion, her excuse, she hurried back along the corridor to his door. Cassie was pleased to hear the shower was still splashing. Timing now was essential, if she was to show genuine innocence. The throbbing between her thighs told her that innocence did not come into it.  

The water stopped running. Now, time to dry himself. She knew the door could be opened silently. Cassie intended to be there, innocently waiting when he emerged from the en-suite. Quietly, she stepped inside, and a gasp escaped her lips as her whole planned scenario changed.

Naked from the shower, Chris was already stepping into the room. His left hand was clutching a towel with which he was rubbing his chest. But it was what his right hand was doing that stunned and further roused Cassie into action, all pretence forgotten. That hand was clutching and heaving at what looked like a large erection. Only the bulging purple head was visible as his masturbating hand worked furiously.

The moment he saw her, Chris’s face reddened, and his hands clutched the towel to his hardness. With two steps Cassie had closed the gap between them, casting the useless lotion to one side, while at the same time, pulling at the towel as she whispered, “Did I cause this?”

Chris, looking totally ashamed, nodded his head, and Cassie now eager to get her hands on this lovely cock, as he resisted her pull on the towel, held her face up to his, and told him, “Then maybe you would like me to kiss you as an apology for getting you in this state.”

Cassie was delighted when his lips immediately, no hesitation, came down on hers. A gentle kiss, which Cassie managed to add impetus to by slipping her tongue between his lips, drawing a low moan from Chris.

Carefully, but positively as their lips and tongues got to know each other she guided him backwards until his legs struck the edge of the bed, and he sat. Kiss broken, Cassie immediately sat alongside him as she pulled her robe open so that most of her bare breasts were on show. This, she was sure, would release his grip on the protective towel.

“I’ve noticed you looking at the front of my dress, Chris. Do you like seeing them uncovered?” She leaned in close, seeing his eyes bulge at her twin mounds, firm, with hardened nipples.

“Would you like to touch them?” And she was tickled at the way his jaw dropped at the prospect.

“Mrs - er—Cassie, do you want me to?” He was panting already, but then, so was she.

emiesmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emiesmith

“Only if you like them and want to.” She twisted her body to make herself more available, and he did exactly what she had hoped. His hands forgot the towel and reached up uncertainly, as he watched his own fingers pressing into the softness.

An uncultured lover, Cassie thought, but his, now mightily exposed, fully charged cock was winking at her. What would it be like to have that rod pounding into her desperately wet channel?  She reached out and wrapped eager fingers around it, leaning into him where he sat. She was fully aware that her robe had opened almost completely, revealing most of her lower body.

That became highly relevant in the next second as she tightened her grip on the gorgeous sensation of his hot hard cock, thinking only that time had passed her by. Time that could be recaptured.

Then, Chris growled, “Oh, God, Cassie. No. Aah.” There was a hot wetness, warm, across her belly and thighs. Looking down, she saw the white streaks on his thighs as well as hers, and his cock was continuing to pump out his cream over both of them

Chris’s face showed a strange mix of pleasure and regret, as his misery-filled eyes looked at Cassie. “Oh, I’m sorry. I haven’t—”

His eyes lowered to view the mess he had made, and Cassie knew it was consolation time. She also knew it was also encouragement time, if she didn’t want to lose hold of the situation. “Don’t worry yourself. Your first time. You’ll be better next time.” And she was thinking that she hoped that was true.

His eye held hers as he said, “Next time? You mean -?”

“Would you like a next time?” Her hand stroked his back, as he nodded uncertainly. Cassie told herself that swift action was essential. She stood up and clutched his hand pulling him after her. “Let’s clean up, in the shower.”

As he moved unwillingly after her, he said, “But the cubicle’s too small.”

“Cosy,” she corrected him, hoping her glance back at him was seductive.

And it was very cosy, as they had to stand almost belly to belly, breast to breast in the small area, as warm water sprayed over them and washed away all the cum.

She handed him soap and said, “You rub me, while I rub you.” Water running down his face, Chris looked almost startled, and Cassie sensed the hesitancy and reluctance in his first touch at her shoulders. “That’s good. And what firm buttocks you have.”

Indeed, he had, as she reached around him, but she hoped her words would be encouraging as his soapy hands moved nervously almost shyly over her breasts. The touch there had Cassie moistening in a way which had nothing to do with the shower.

“Oh, that’s lovely, Chris. Just rub harder. Ooh, yes.” She felt her own heart beating faster, as Chris did as he was told. Cassie sensed that his hands were becoming more positive the longer they stroked her breasts. He was becoming more positive and she only had to whisper huskily, “Lower now.”

Chris’s hands were instantly and much more firmly, stroking along her waist and hips, before rubbing across her belly, touching with just a momentary hesitation. But there was no doubt that he was becoming more enthusiastic. Delightedly, Cassie found this was true as her own hand moved to his belly and as she reached for his cock, she found it already risen out of its limp state.

Cassie parted her thighs a little, and quietly requested, “Soap between my thighs, high, in my pussy.”

Again, there was hesitation, and she saw the doubt in his eyes, but she quickly grabbed his soaped hand and placed it firmly and hard against her slit. “Just rub there. Make me nice and clean and—Ooh - ready.” The instant movement of his hand had drawn the exclamation from her. God, she was ripe and ready, and another stroke at Chris’s cock added to her growing excitement. He was almost hard.

“Time to get dried,” she grunted, turning off the water. She stepped out to collect the towels and handed one to Chris. But watching him as he began to dry himself down, her eyes could not resist the powerful look of his newly risen cock. Without further consideration she was down on her knees, hearing Chris’s vague protest as she took his lovely organ deep into her mouth, and she clutched his buttocks to prevent him pulling back.

“Cassie, I might—”

God, he was wonderfully huge filling her mouth, but she had to agree. It was more important to have this wonderful implement screwing her. She stood up and once again taking his hand she led him back to the bedroom where she flung herself back on the bed and spread her legs as she looked up at him and that desperately urgent erect cock, waving about in front of him. “Look at me, Chris. Like what you see? Think I’m beautiful?”

His wide eyes moving over her body were like an extra caress, as his head nodded in some kind of wonder.

“No foreplay now, Chris. I want you inside me, and I think that monster you have there is pretty keen, too.” She held out her arms wide to welcome him and there was little hesitation from Chris this time as he lay alongside, but half over her and she reached for his cock to guide it, as he wriggled more comfortably between her legs.

Was his panting louder than her own, she wondered, as she placed the head of his cock at her entry?

“I’m on the pill, Chris. Just press into me. Oh, God, yes, like that,” His hardness had travelled so easily into her it was almost a surprise, and Cassie had an immediate orgasm, which had her gasping and whining, as every nerve end sparked.

Chris had stopped and began to withdraw as he misread her reaction. ”I’m sorry. Have I hurt—?”

“No, no, don’t stop. Push. Harder. Yes.” Cassie was still on a cloud of joy, as Chris heaved into her and vaguely she was aware of him filling her completely. Massively. It had been so long. How good it was. “Pull back and push again,” she instructed, kissing wildly at his face leaning over her.

Chris managed two more thrusts before it became a series of rapid heaves and one gigantic push. Cassie knew he was cumming, and with such vigour, pulse after pulse as he emptied into her. It had been so good for her, better than she could have ever hoped for. And from a so-called virgin at that. God, what was he going to be like with more experience? That was when the germ of an idea started in the back of her mind.

“Was that all right for you, Chris?” she asked as they calmed.

He sat up to look into her face, “Oh, yes,” he said and then after she had shared a quick kiss with him, he added, “I always thought you were very pretty.” 

"Thank you for saying that, Chris," Cassie said, giving him another gentle kiss.

It felt so good, so enriching, to have his hand stroking from one breast to another, and, although she’d had a good orgasm, her own natural juices were active again. Her hand had been smoothing his wonderfully muscled chest, but she allowed it to stray over his equally hard six-pack. A shade lower and she glanced down to emit a slight gasp.

“Hell, you’re recovering quickly,"  she grunted, already moving her head down his body, knowing exactly what she wanted. Chris must have guessed her intention as she felt his hand touch at the side of her head.

“No, it’ll be all covered in – stuff,” he groaned, as she pulled his hand away and closed her lips around the semi-erect rod. With strong sucking and rolling of her tongue, she quickly removed the tastes of their mixed juices. Ha, she thought, sweet and sour cock.

Quickly cleared, it was pure joy for Cassie to feel that lovely youthful cock growing inside her mouth, filling it, sublime. She sucked avidly and heard his gasping groans, still unconvincingly trying to stop her. Oh, no, young man, this is a new experience for you. I’m happy to take your full load right down my throat.

But, as quickly as the thought came, she realised that the pulling and moistening in her lower belly, and right up her channel was not to be deprived. Cassie heard Chris’s breathing become heavier and faster. She knew that if she was to get what her body now craved, she had to act fast.

One slick movement, that was all it took. Cassie, almost like a practised whore, she thought, pulled back her mouth, gripped his hard, wet rod, and swinging one leg to straddle Chris, she held that delicious cock at her eager entry, before settling down on it. She was looking into Chris’s stunned, yet ecstatic expression, while the sheer rapture of his cock gliding up inside her again was driving her wild.

Hungrily, she raised herself, before sinking down again, aware of every inch of movement inside her. Cassie knew she was so near, when suddenly, she felt Chris grip her waist and twist so that, to increase the sheer wonder of the moment, she was on her back with Chris, like some great lover, over her, and trying to kiss her as his juices burst out of him. Only seconds beyond that, her whole body went into massive spasm, as they clung,  groaned and grunted together.

Catching their breaths, as Chris rolled his weight off her, and his flaccid cock trailed over her thigh, Chris mumbled, “Cassie, thank you.”

“It’s me who should thank you. For a first-timer, you  have given me much pleasure.”

She gave his hand a squeeze and said, “I’ll go take a solo shower. You just rest.”

With the water splashing over her, Cassie, as she soaped over her breasts, knew that she had experienced much greater pleasure than she had ever anticipated. Yet there was still a lingering need deep down inside. As she dried she wondered what they might try next although poor Chris had expended a fair amount of energy, not to mention cum, on her.

She debated whether to wear anything at all before going back into the bedroom. Maybe get an extra rise out of Chris. In the end, she decided to put on her robe and let it hang loose, and maybe the subtlety of that would be more erotic for him.

On entering the bedroom, she saw, with a twinge of disappointment, that Chris, was lying naked, flat on his back, but fast asleep. His flaccid cock lay on his thigh, but still mightily impressive to Cassie’s deprived libido.

She had considered going back to her room, but seeing Chris lying there looking so peaceful, not to mention inviting, she realised that the three-quarter size bed would easily take two of them. And the idea of lying thigh to thigh with a handsome young man was more than appealing.

Allowing her robe to slip away from her shoulders, she stood for a moment looking down at the sleeping Chris. God, if there was ever a young Adonis, he was lying on this bed. The temptation to reach out and stroke him anywhere was so strong. But he deserved his sleep.

Jaimie would be home sometime the following morning, Chris would wake up refreshed, and there would be time for a further session before Jaimie arrived. Lying alongside him now, her thigh sensing the warmth of his, Cassie felt the moistening, and knew it might be a long night, as she held herself in check.

She lay, listening to Chris’s deep breathing and began thinking through the idea that had come into her head earlier. The prospect of that was really exciting. Eventually, sleep did overtake her and she sank willingly into that deep well of restfulness, well satisfied with her evening’s activity with Chris, and looking forward to more.

A hand was gently smoothing over her right breast. A dream? No, as fingers squeezed lightly at her nipple she opened her eyes. The room was sunlit, and Chris was sitting over her, his face looking so uncertain, yet it hadn’t stopped him from touching her.

She sat up, immediately seeing his lovely cock, hard and ready. Oh, yes, she was wet enough to take it straight in, but since their time would probably be limited, she had other ideas. Chris was looking at her face, her breasts and down to her bush. It was like a special caress by his eyes.

Chris’s voice was rather croaky as he said, “I couldn’t resist touching you. Did I wake you up?”

“Beautifully, Chris,“ she murmured, and leaned across to kiss him on the lips. As he started to respond enthusiastically, she drew back and said, “Would you like to be shown how to please a woman?”

His grin delighted her as he said, “That sounds interesting.”

Laughing, Cassie slid out of bed and stood there naked in front of his eager gaze as she told him, “I’m just going to have a quick shower. Join me?”

In no time they were close together in the cramped cubicle, and Cassie learned that Chris had shed much of the reticence of their last shower. His keen hands rubbed her breasts almost enthusiastically, before his hand slid along her pussy lips, and Cassie had the feeling that she was being well prepared for what she intended.

Stroking his solid rod was lovely and as they were out, drying, she went to her knees and took it into her mouth just as she had on the previous day. So filling, so pleasing, she would have gladly taken him all the way. But she led him back to the bedroom telling him that this was where the real instructions started. Cassie lay back on the bed, making herself a total prisoner to Chris’s lusts. Even that thought was exciting.

“Start by kissing me, tongues and all.”

Chris took no persuasion there, and Cassie was pleased with the way his mouth and tongue were more demanding than before. After a joyful few minutes during which his hands, almost automatically, squeezed, stroked and fondled her breasts, Cassie broke this kiss and said, “Your hands have enjoyed my breasts. Wouldn’t you like your lips, and tongue tease them?”

A quick glance at her first, and then he was bending over her body to bury his face into her softness. For Cassie, it was pure joy, but she had to stay alert to guide him on. “Suck my nipples, Chris, please.”

His obedient action started the so long forgotten contractions deep inside her. Was she being so selfish to enjoy this young man’s attentions without giving something in return?

“Let your hand stroke over my belly,” she heard her own breathless voice, and as her skin tingled under this extra touch she almost hissed, “Now, down onto my inner thigh. Yes, there. Stroke up and down. Oh, yes, that’s lovely.”

Fearful that her own touch might bring him on too quickly, she reached down to allow her fingertips to stroke along his shaft and it was good to get his response, “So is that.”

His mouth on her breast was so tantalising and added to the caressing of her inner thigh, she knew she was ripe and ready. Taking him to where she had intended could bring things to a head. “Now, Chris, feel my pussy. Feel how wet you’ve made me.”

Tentatively his fingers moved from her thigh into the soft juicy lips of her pussy, drawing a little gasp from Cassie’s lips. His fingers were trailing hotly but a little aimlessly along her slit, and she was compelled to whisper, “Further forward, touch a little nub, like a mini-nipple. There, oh, yes, yes. There. My clit.”

She was trying desperately to hang on to any composure she might have left, and if he wanted to obey her next request she might go over the edge. Her fingers had continued to glide along his cock, as she said breathily, “Want to really please the girls, Chris? Put your mouth and tongue where your finger is.”

Chris raised his head from her breasts and doubt showed on his face as he asked, ”You mean, lick down there?”

Cassie placed a hand on the side of Chris’s face, applying just a little pressure as she said, “I think you’ll be surprised by the result.”

His face still showing uncertainty as he tentatively lowered his face, down to her bush, lingered there, before taking his finger away and Cassie’s whole body jerked as his tongue landed directly on her clit slid along her crevice, before returning to the point that was no longer a nub. She heard Chris’s appreciative, “So pink. Mmm.”

But then it hit her. All too much, and she pulled at Chris’s head as she yelped, “Oh, God. In me, Chris.”

Just for a moment, Chris’s attention was on licking her out,  and she had to cry out louder, “Oh, fuck me, Chris. Please, fuck me.” Cassie knew she never spoke like that normally, but this was desperation time. It was with some relief that she felt Chris rising over her and placing his shaft at her entry. One jerk of her hips and he was inside her and pushing on up.

Cassie’s orgasm was instantaneous as her inner walls responded to the sheer rapture of this welcome invasion. Two thrusts and her second orgasm followed quickly on her first, but this time Chris had brought himself on, and with three small pushes and one final mighty heave up into the very core of her, they were crying out and groaning together, as he pumped pulse after pulse into her.

“I’m glad you enjoyed what I did to you,“ Chris said diffidently, as they cooled.

“Understatement, Chris. You really lifted me. And the taste?”

His eyes were bright as he looked into hers and said, “Oh, yes, so creamy. I’d do that again.”

Cassie saw this as the chance to put to him the idea that had been playing in her mind since the previous evening. “Chris, you’ll be starting university in a month’s time.”

“Yes,” he said, “the same time as Jaimie.”

“Exactly. Only Jaimie’s going to be down south and you’re going to be right here in town.”

Chris was frowning as Cassie went on, “Have you fixed up accommodation?”

Yes, her intentions were beginning to dawn on him. So, when she put the idea of him spending term times with her, he had a positive response ready. It would depend on what his parents thought and, as Cassie knew, how Jaimie would see it, but the very prospect of having this young stud living with her had excited her for near twenty-four hours.

They showered, separately, and by the time they were down in the kitchen, and eaten breakfast, it had turned 9.30. Cassie had checked her smartphone for messages and placed it on the bench   Since they had come downstairs they had been unable to keep their hands off each other. Cassie had put on a loose summer dress without bra or panties and had relished Chris’s hands groping her breasts and under her skirt, where his fingers proved how much they had learned.

For her part, she couldn’t stop stroking his chest under his T-shirt, and running her hand over the swollen point in his pants. Feeling all the needs welling in her again, she glanced at her watch, and slyly said, “Jaimie should be home in an hour’s time. Have we time to seal our recent decision?”

Chris put one arm around her and slid his hand inside her dress onto her eager breasts.  “Upstairs?”

Cassie had half an idea about that. “I’ve never done it standing up before, and since we haven’t much time—”

Within, thirty seconds, her back was against a cupboard door alongside the bench. Chris had loosened all the buttons on her dress, sucked and licked her breasts and now was pounding his magnificent tool into her, an action which all but lifted off her feet. Cassie was overwhelmed that her choice of this position had led to this extra euphoria.

 And that was when her smartphone rang.

She thought to let it ring but straining her neck round she saw that the caller was Jaimie. Reaching out an arm she picked up the phone, and desperately trying to control her ragged breathing she gasped, “Hello, Jaimie.”

“Hi, Mom. Is Chris up?”

Chris was at that moment so far up that she was finding it difficult to talk, “He’ll be coming in shortly.”

“Oh, basketballing, is he? Just to let you know I’ll be home in twenty minutes. Dad’s driving north, so he’s dropping me off. See you then.”

Cassie threw the phone onto the bench and hugged against Chris, flexing her internal muscles madly around his hardness. Within seconds they were sharing another wild orgasm.

By the time Jaime got home, they were all cooled down and near normal, listening to his eager account of the concert. She feared that Chris was initially a little uncomfortable with Jaimie, but her son’s enthusiastic response to the news of Chris’s intended lodging arrangement settled everything.

“Oh, that’s great. I was really worried about you being alone in the house, Mom. But Chris will take good care of you.”

Rejoicing in her heart, Cassie half turned away, “I hope he will,” she sighed.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments