Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Community Involvement Ch. 11

"Flooding ourselves with more than just information"

10
5 Comments 5
18.9k Views 18.9k
9.3k words 9.3k words
A continuation of my return visit to meet Clare:

“I’m still rather intrigued to know who this person named Abby is,” Clare reiterated. She was still bent forward with her left knee and upper torso sprawled upon her desk, her right foot on the floor, supporting the rest of her body. Her psychedelic print dress was bunched up around her hips exposing her gorgeous rounded arse and her slick, blood engorged and puffy labia from which a steady stream of our combined fluids seeped, pooling on her blotter. I had withdrawn from her, trailing semen as I went and had pulled her chair, which I had pushed aside earlier, under myself and flopped into it, spent. 

“You don’t really want to know about her, do you?“ I asked with a slight whine in my voice, hoping she would let the subject go and not really wanting to speak about the person in question at all, if the truth be told.

“Of course I do!” she retorted, slowly pulling herself upright and straightening her attire. Clare sat on the edge of her desk and idly drew little circles in the small come puddles on her desk. “I want to know all about her.”

She looked at me through the tops of her eyes as she continued to draw.

“I could let it slide but you called out her name as you fucked me…that means I have a right to know who she is. Has she replaced Michelle as your fuck-buddy now that the holidays are upon us?”

“No!” I knew she was fishing on the Michelle front again. “She is not a replacement anything. Look, I really don’t want to talk about her…”

“Is she the reason you were stressed before coming here? Is she the reason why you fucked me so hard…” she deliberately withheld her words, eyeing me intently and gauging my reactions. “And so well, I might add.” 

I started to feel self conscious for some strange reason. I was still naked from the waist down and my limp penis and slack balls, which were coated with our combined juices, hung between my legs. I crossed my legs to cover myself. 

“No need to be modest in front of me, Ray. I know what you have and how you go about using it so there is no need to hide your maleness from me.” Her haughty tone made me a little unsettled. “I even know how expert you can be at filling a woman's desires…”

Once again she deliberately paused. I just sat and waited for her to continue. Clare seemed amused that I was not biting.

“All three orifices in one session is quite a feat. Not that you came in them all. Two wasn’t it?”

“What are you talking about?” My mind had suddenly gone blank, as it usually did when I felt threatened or under pressure. I could not think clearly. Desperately I tried to focus on what she was getting at or where was going with her questions.

“Why so coy?” She asked, as she leant forward and placed her hands on the arms of her chair in which I sat. Her beautiful face was only centimeters away from mine. As she came closer, the deep crevice that was her cleavage was on full display. “I’m not passing judgment or anything. I just want us, you and I, to be fully up front with each other. Being full and open with you is… well… good for us both, I guess is the best way to put it. Especially since you will be my paid for photographer on the tour.”

‘You mean you got the okay to put me on as staff?”

“Yep! But that is only avoiding the real topic here isn’t it?” 

I nodded, searching her face for something but I could not have told you what. Then, the penny dropped.

“You know about Daphne?” I asked incredulously. It had taken a short while but the fog had started to lift in my head and the part of Clare’s question regarding ‘all three orifices’ had suddenly registered.

“Of course! You sound surprised?”

“Shouldn’t I be?”

“Hmm,” She leant closer and kissed my forehead. “I guess it stands to reason. Did she not tell you the name of her niece? The one she was going to call last evening about the WWII medals and the mysterious Bob?” 

“Wha… ?” I stammered. “Who… um … you…”

“I guess she didn’t. I should have known. Sorry.” Her apologetic tone eased my feelings only slightly. She walked around to the front of her desk and casually gazed out of the window. “Daphne, or Daph as she prefers, which you already know, is my mum’s sister. She looked after me a lot after my mum was killed in a car accident when I was ten. Daphne is like a mother, a big sister and a very best friend, all in one. Probably my best friend more than anything, we tell each other everything… and I mean everything. Every minute detail, no matter how good, bad or indifferent the subject matter…or how personal for that matter. She told me how you two bumped into each other over coffee at her place yesterday and how you grabbed hold of her breast and proceeded to have your way with her, finally fucking her in the arse, which she asked you to do, I might add. What was it like fucking the virgin arse of a mature woman? You don’t have to answer that, it was a rhetorical question.”

“Um… well… ” I was in a state of shock and did not how to proceed. However, Clare seemed to know all about my encounter with Daph the day before, so there was point in denying it. “Yes, Daph and I… we had s-”

“You fucked each others brains out!” Clare turned abruptly, stopping me in mid-sentence, but her broad smile reassured me she was just trying to wind me up. She folded her arms under her wonderful chest in a gesture that looked like she was proud of eliciting a confession out me.

“Yes!” I answered. “But I didn’t simply grab her breast. It just sort of happened.”

“It is of no consequence who did what. You enjoyed each other, I know Daph did, end of story.” She smiled, opening her hands in a gesture of topic closure. “However, being open and frank with me… well it wasn’t so hard, now was it? Certainly not as hard as your cock was yesterday by the sound of it. And certainly not as hard as it was a few minutes ago when you had it stuffed inside my cunt.”

I grimaced noticeably at the ending of her last sentence. I was not sure why she had decided to use such a word. Maybe she was testing me in some way.

“Don’t you like the word 'cunt'?” She asked rounding her desk again to sit on the edge in front of me. She crossed her long legs and pulled the hem of her dress down in a subtle act of modesty.

“Are you testing me or something?” I asked, a little unsure of myself. 

“No… well, I do like to shock people from time to time. Their immediate reactions when surprised or shocked tend to give me an insight into their genuineness.”

“I hope I have passed?” 

“Marking is still in progress,” she said coolly.

I found myself liking this elegant woman more and more. A lot of guys might have found her intimidating, I know I certainly did at first, but as time had gone on she seemed to be becoming less so, becoming more attractive. Not an attraction borne purely out of her physical appearance but one based on the glimpses I was starting to see of the person beneath the confident, statuesque exterior.

“It’s not a word I like to use in reference to the female genitalia. Call me old fashioned, but I regard that word, when used as a descriptor for the female parts, as being demeaning. Um, I can’t explain it properly. I just don’t like the word when used like that.”

“Cool,” she said, and sat up straight, crossing her arms below her breasts again. “I can understand what you mean and I appreciate your candour. When do you use the word?”

“As the foulest of foul swear words, usually directed at someone I really detest. Like my next door neighbour.”

“What? Michelle?" she asked, a faint smirk on her face.

“No, of course not,” I laughed. “The guy on my other side. Directly across the road from Daph.”

“Oh, him. Yes, I see what you mean. Daph has mentioned him frequently in recent years. He would definitely fall into the cunt category.” We both laughed as I agreed with her whole-heartedly.

“I would not piss on him, or his missus for that matter, if they were on fire.” I added, which made Clare laugh even more. I enjoyed watching and hearing her laugh. Michelle had a loud, machine-gun type of laugh where as Clare had a more demure yet warm, wholehearted laugh. Plus, when she laughed her breasts swayed invitingly. 

I was also feeling relieved that the tension I had felt was starting to recede. 

“So, Michelle would be more of a fuck buddy then?” Clare was quick to change the subject but I was ready.

“I guess so,” I admitted quietly. “Well, no, not just that…”

“See? You can be open with me. I knew you were screwing her hot, sexy body from the time she first told me about you and your photographic expertise but for some reason you kept denying it.”

“I was trying to protect Michelle…”

“Her reputation?” she added, cutting me off. “How gallant of you. Look, Ray. I really don’t give a flying fig who you screw, as long as you keep yourself safe and clean. I don’t want to get caught up in any domestics nor catch any nasties,” she laughed and smiled at me. 

“Okay…okay.” I said meekly.

“You must think me a slut?” she said suddenly. I could see she was mentally revising all that she had said. 

“No.” 

Another test,” I thought to myself. Rather than just sit and absorb her questions I decided to try and retrieve some of the initiative.

I stood to go to her and then realised I did not have any clothes on below the waist. I shrugged, accepting the fact that Clare had seen it all before. “I consider you an extremely sexy, hot, horny, full blooded woman.”

“Bullshit!” she snapped.

“No bullshit. Straight up. Look, I am married, as is Michelle, but you know all that. Yet we have found a camaraderie together, something that we do not have in our respective marriages. For me, I have recently… I don’t know how or why, call it fate…but recently, I have had more sex with different women than I would have, could have, should have, dreamt of.” I took a deep breath thinking that I had started down the path of telling her all so I may as well go all the way. “Besides making love to Michelle, yes that is a heavy way of putting it but it is where we are at, I have fucked my hairdresser, had an amazing time with Daph, as you know, plus I have had the unbelievably enormous pleasure to have had sexual relations with you.”

Sexual relations with me? You sound like Bill Clinton! And don’t think you can use a cigar in there either.” She pointed to her lower body. 

We both laughed, then I added in a more serious tone, with a shy sort of look (for effect), “I meant it when I said it has been an enormous pleasure but I was not sure how to put the rest. 'Fucked your cunt' did not sound appropriate either.”

I looked at her with puppy dog eyes. We both broke into gales of laughter. It took a few minutes to recover.

“I am glad you didn’t use that term as well. If you had I would have cut you meaty cock off and stuffed it up your arse.” She barely managed to get this string of sentences out in between laughing. 

We continued to discuss my relationship with Michelle, my encounter with Daph and Clare’s relationship with Daph for a number of minutes. It got very deep and meaningful and at some random moment we simply stopped talking and walked into each others arms and embraced. A gentle, caressing one that lingered for quite a while. Gradually (and I am not sure who started) it increased in intensity and before we knew it we were both locked in each others arms crying for all we were worth. Long minutes passed before we pulled apart and looked at each other, both of us with red, puffy eyes.

“What the fuck caused that?” she asked wiping her nose on a tissue and handing me one as well.

“For me it was the sudden feeling of relief at telling ‘all’ to someone… getting a load off my chest with someone who I makes me feel comfortable. You?”

“Recalling all that Daph has done for me. Feeling some of your pain. Admiring how you feel about Michelle.”

“Don’t forget yourself,” I added, taking another tissue. “You are now officially a close confidant. For me that is a huge thing. I don’t let too many people that close.”

“Thank you, I appreciate it. I really do. I do not have many people close to me either, besides Daph of course…(sniff) especially men friends. All they won’t to do fuck my c-”

“Fuck you…no. I mean, all they want to do is fuck you. Phew... yes, I can understand that.” We both laughed at the way I had stopped her from using ‘that’ word again.

“So, who is Abby?”

“Oh, my god,” I said, flabbergasted that the discussion had reverted to Abby. “Okay, you asked…”

No.  You used her name as you fucked my brains out, buddy… Hey!” She backed away slightly and looked down between us. My penis was starting to get restless again as I held her bodily.

“How about you sit down and relax, Mr Have Cock - Will Use It. I will go into the kitchen we have around the other side of the reception area and make us some coffee or tea, which ever you prefer, and then you can tell me all about this Abby person who got all riled up before you got here.”

“Tea, please… white, two decent sugars… I’m not sweet enough, so I’m told.”

I watched the sway of her hips as her long legs carried her off into the distance of her office and out the door. I seated myself back at the front of her desk as would be normal but decided, possibly being a bit too cheeky for my own good, not to put my jeans back on.

You just never know what might happen,” I mused to myself. 

As I sat, I reflected on all that had transpired since I had arrived. “What a small world,” I said to no one in particular, more to break the silence. “You just never know who you are going to meet and what mutual connections you might have.” 

“Who were you talking to?” came the sweet sound of Clare returning with beverages in hand.

“No one. I was just amazed… you know, how small a world it is. That sort of thing…you knowing Daph…being her niece of god's sake. Who’d a thunk-it. Thank you.” I gently placed the offered mug of tea on her desk under a folded piece of paper to avoid marking it.

“You don’t have to do that,” she laughed, seeing what I had done. “You left a good deal of man stuff on this side and I have wet my blotter through, another stain ain’t going to matter.”

“Force of habit,” I shrugged. “Nice cuppa though, thank you. Now on to Abby I suppose before we get on to other tour related matters.”

“Sounds like a grand plan.” She sipped her coffee and watched me over the rim. “I am also pleased you left your pants off. It might save us some time later on.”

She raised her eyebrows and winked. I smiled broadly and fluttered my brow and tried to produce the best impression of Groucho Marx I could muster. She laughed heartily.

“You know, I have not seen you fully naked yet?” she commented rather than asked.

“I could change that if you wish?”

“Please…and I might do the same. Just to keep things even.” Her cheeky smile and smouldering eyes told me we were in for a very ‘up close and personal’ meeting later on. “I took the opportunity to lock the outer door on the way back so we won’t be disturbed.”

That’s exactly what I would have done,” I thought as I removed my shirt. “She is an organised planned, just like me.”

“Wow!” she exclaimed as I threw my shirt on top of my bag. “You have a great body. Slim, bordering on slender, but broadish shoulders, good muscle definition, especially the pecks, narrow waist and a flat tummy. No wonder Michelle can’t keep her hands off you. Or any one else of late by the sound of it.” She ran her eyes up and down my body a number of times, taking in every detail. I felt a little self conscious and awkward. I was desperately not wanting to say or do anything foolish. “What size jeans do you wear?”

“I take size 30…30 inches that is. A bit on the thin side.”

“Not at all. You look great…and I am not going to make any reference to age, so take it all as a huge compliment because that is exactly how I meant everything I just said. Built like a greyhound, to put it simply.”

“Yes.” That was all I could muster by way of a response.

Clare turned her back as she slid her dress off and unfastened her bra. Before turning to face me, she gently rubbed the underside of her breasts. 

“Having a big bust means a more supportive bra and sometimes they dig in,' she said over her shoulder.

“I like what I see,” I answered casually. 

“Do you?” she asked, turning. Her wonderful breasts were indeed large but not disproportionately. In fact, with her height and heavyish bone structure, smaller breasts would have looked odd. Her nipples were rose pink in colour with round, finger tip sided nubs. “I bet you, like all males, would like to fuck me right now and be done with it?”

“To fuck you would be my honour, but as it was only a short while ago that we…well, right now…hmmm…I can wait.” I smiled slyly.

“You must think me slut. No need to deny it. I can handle it if you do. Just be honest.” I did not know why she had asked that question yet again. 

I think she may have self-esteem issues and doubts about her place in the world, in the work place, and in life,” I thought to myself. “Clare, please listen to me and listen carefully. Please sit, before I continue.” 

I waited as she returned to her chair on the other side of her desk. She picked up her coffee and drank as I prepared to resume my response. 

“By definition, a slut is a promiscuous woman, but the term is usually reserved for behaviour bordering of being whorish. I don’t think you whorish nor is your behaviour sluttish. Promiscuous, maybe. Definitely nor sluttish. Okay?” I smiled and she nodded. “I really like the fact that you know what, or who, you want sexually. Actually, being promiscuous is what us males do on a regular basis.”

“Yes, but for you guys it’s different. It is acceptable behaviour. You don’t get labelled a slut, you get pats on the back!”

“No, but that is where society gets it all wrong. Do you think yourself a slut?”

“No, not really. I like to be slutty when having sex with someone I enjoy being with and who will understand. Someone like you, for instance.”

“Well, if you don’t think you’re a slut and don’t feel like you’re a slut…apart from the times you choose to be…how can you be a slut? How can you ask such a question? It’s not as if you go around asking, ‘can you fuck me, I need a big cock!’”

“I would never do that!” She exclaimed. “I don’t like big cocks anyway…well, not like some of the huge things you see in porn movies.” She laughed in a shy way at her admission. I urged her to go on.

“I like average sized penises…yours is rather nice. Not that I have sex with a lot of guys either.” She added quickly. “Sure, I have had my share but not excessively.”

“Only nice?” I chided her playfully, ignoring the last part of her response, not out of disrespect, I just did not think it needed any additional commentary.

“It’s adequate.” She replied cheekily. “If a guy can not get ball deep inside a woman what the good is it having extra cock length? I mean, they can’t even bang away for all they’re worth lest they hurt the pour girl. Nah, give me an average length any day. Although a thick one like you have does fill the spot very well, I will concede.” 

“I’m glad I meet your standard in some fashion.” We both laughed. 

“You do!” She smiled demurely and sipped her coffee again. “Now, to Abby, before all this sexy talk gets us diverted.”

Ohhh, okay.” I said, exhaling deeply to cover my disappointment at not continuing with the sexy stuff. I crossed my legs to cover the rise in my crotch and started from the beginning. I explained about my work-life and experience, about the number of redundancies which led to the topic of Abby. As I spoke Clare leaned forward occasionally, her pendulous breasts swinging free just above the line of her desk. 

“My face is up here.” She pointed upward from the desk, directing my line of sight higher away from her tits.

Blushing slightly, I continued my diatribe concerning the morning meeting with Abby and its outcome. As I related my tale, I could feel the full weight of the emotion and frustration of the last six months welling up in my throat. As I spoke, I repeatedly had to swallow to keep the growing lump in my throat at bay; my eyes even started to mist, which made it all the more difficult to continue without breaking down. I had dropped my gaze to the floor for a long period as I told Clare about my rant and the reaction of the cafe owner and the patrons present and so I had not realised she had moved. Clare, knelt beside me and tenderly encircled my shoulders as I spoke. Gently, she pulled my head to her shoulder as I finished.

“Your in a safe and caring environment now, Ray.” She whispered, softly stroking my back. “And guess what…you passed. A high distinction to boot.”

I smiled weakly and nodded. I bit my lip but could not stop my body from trembling. The well of my emotions swelled and, despite trying to hold it, I broke into long low sobs. My body ached with the pain of constant employment rejection and my facade of being confident and somewhat care-free fell apart at the sound of her voice and the caress of her hands. For long moments I cried like a baby in her arms. All the while she urged me to let it all out.

Finally, I pulled myself up and apologised profusely. I felt embarrassed and apologised again. Clare reassured me that I had nothing to be sorry or concerned about and that she fully understood. She told me of her experience, albeit one time, of being made redundant from her first school placement as a teacher. She had been at a government school in a remote part of New South Wales which had closed and, being her first job and her first redundancy, and at such a young age, the impact of what happened sent her into a tail spin which she was still coming to grips with, nearly a decade on.

“It sounds a prosaic compared to what you have just told me,” she added at the completion of relating her experience.

“I appreciate you empathy. However, that would account for your slut question? You are still trying to find you…who you are and where you fit, etcetera?” I asked quietly, through numerous nasal sniffs.

“Yes…it does I suppose. I had not thought of it like that. It makes sense though.” She laughed in a hushed voice. I sighed deeply.

“Thank you. I am still trying to find all that out for myself too.” I smiled, still feeling a little self conscious about crying in front of Clare.

I slid to the carpeted floor and walked on my knees across the short distance to Clare. Her long, sensuous body acting like a magnet. We embraced heatedly, pulling our naked bodies as close as possible, our arms wrapped about each other like a pair of boa constrictors.

“Thank you for making me feel safe.” I whispered, my lips close to her ear. 

“Hmmm… a pleasure,” Clare responded, as my penis rose between us. Clare spread her thighs slightly in invitation. 

I used my right hand to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear as I looked deeply into her eyes. They were soft and full of joy and the colour of the midday sky reflected on a sparkling sea. 

Somehow, being naked in the office of the head of the music department made the whole situation all that more exciting. Maybe is was the possibility, remote as it was, of being discovered or simply because it was on the grounds of a Catholic High School but there had definitely been a sudden, palpable rise in sexual attraction and the need consumed us both.

My arm dropped to her hip and slowly moved around her leg, brushing lightly against the shaved flesh just above her clit. Clare moaned aloud, indicating her pleasure at the prospect of being touched. 

“From all that sexy talk earlier, I know what effect it had on me. What impact did it have on you, I wonder?” I purred out my question and locked her eyes with mine.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

Without waiting for her reply, I pushed two fingers deep inside her molten womanhood. 

“You will have to fuck me… very soon!” Clare whispered. 

Her head dropped forward onto my shoulder, her back arched, thrusting her pelvis forward, giving me perfect access to her sweet spot deep inside. Moving my hand in a steady rhythm, I stroked her most sensitive of places up behind her pubic bone, feeling her ribbed channel clamp as I pressed higher, her sex got wetter and wetter as I pummeled her vagina with an urgency usually reserved for rough sex. 

Clare breathed in quick, shallow rasps, her cheeks were flushed, and her full, red lips were parted in a snarl of pure ecstasy. A small dribble of saliva escaped from the corner of her mouth as she gasped and grunted with each inward thrust of my delving fingers. She was quick to climb the mountain; she was so close to coming, her whole body was being consumed with her building pleasure. I marveled at the way her tits swung and clashed together, like a pair of cymbals, as her body visibly quivered and shook. 

“Come for me, Clare. Come for me now,” I softly commanded. On my command, her body shuddered with an intense orgasm. Her hips bucked forward, impaling itself on my fingers. A soft, low groan escaped her lips. 

As it subsided, I gently pulled her onto her feet and guided her to sit on the edge of her desk. She sat, with her thighs spread wide and a distant look on her face, a look of still feeling the deep effects of an intense climax.

“Again, my gorgeous lady?” I asked in a sort of demanding way and kissed her mouth passionately. “Come again, as you sit here on your desk. I want you to come all over me.” 

I kissed my way down her body, attacking each of her teats and then her belly button, until I was knelling at her feet. Clare’s thighs were spread wide to greet me and I could not stop myself; I simply slid three fingers deep inside her. Her walls quivered and gave way as I massaged her G-spot vigorously, pumping my hand firmly up into her crotch and mashing her clitoris against my knuckles. 

“I want you to come all over me,” I reiterated.

“I am not sure…oh, fuck that feels good…” she breathed, panting heavily through her words. “I am not sure what you mean… but keep that up and I will come for sure…”

Clutching Clare’s thigh gently with my left hand, I used my three middle-most fingers of my right hand to spear into her blood engorged folds and I swirled my tongue up and down and all around her inviting private parts. I withdrew my fingers momentarily as I lashed her pussy, flat and hard with my tongue, starting from her winking anus and sliding, as slowly as I could manage, up onto her clitoris. Her thighs trembled and parted wider, welcoming me as I continued to explore her inner wetness.

"Argghhhh..." she moaned as I snaked my tongue into her folds. “Oh…my…God...YESSS," Clare hissed.

With her loud cry I reinserted my fingers, each inward thrust was greeted with a long, low, grunt. Clare's hips involuntarily rose to accept them, and with each withdrawal her come filled pussy oozed the pungent mixture of her womanly secretions and the thick load of male sperm I had deposited earlier. The taste was sweet yet tangy, all at the same time, but the heady flavour only served to spur me on, as I buried my face into her crotch. I was a man on a secret mission; to give her an orgasm she would remember for a long time.

Her whole body trembled as I repeatedly stabbed my tongue tip onto her sensitive clit to coincide with the withdrawal of my pounding fingers. Clare's breathing had become more pronounced; harder and heavier. I drove my three fingers, palm upward, deep into her body, and curled them around when I felt her pubic bone. I knew when I had found her G-Spot, and started a remorseless attack on it as well as her clit. She was moaning in ecstasy. The louder she moaned, the faster I flicked my tongue on her clitoral hood, and the more firmly I pounded into her with my fingers.

Her incoherent moans gave way to a raft of expletives, coupled with numerous violent convulsions along the entirety on her body. Her hips and thighs were the most effected at this stage and her stomach heaved in concert with her ragged breathing and with each wave of the building climax that coursed through her quaking torso. All the while the volume of her verbal utterances increased immensely. My fingers pushed up inside her pussy, hitting her G-spot time and time again.

Suddenly her eyes flashed wide as she reached the brink of yet another climax, but one unlike any other. Her whole torso quaked and heaved, like she was about to physically explode. Her grip on the edge of her desk increased severely, her knuckles white under the strain and the room filed with the sound her primal screams.

"Ohh, fuck... Ray!" she screamed at the end of another string of expletive ridden utterances as her whole being contorted.

I pushed my fingers deep one last time and curled them. That did it, she exploded. Clare bucked wildly, her knees rose and the upper thighs closed off any further access to me. I pulled free of her body but tried as best I could to keep intimately close as she gushed in a wild, jet propelled orgasm. A hot wet splash on my face was quickly followed by a second torrent, and then a third long stream and finally a small dribble. My face and hair, her thighs and her pussy, were covered with her delicious nectar. Clare screamed in ecstasy as she spasmed violently, her whole body jumped about on her desk with the intensity of her orgasm for what seemed like ages. Her head rolled from side to side as her body shook uncontrollably. Her beautiful arse bounced on her desk as her hips continued to buck, the frequency slowly subsiding, until finally she went limp.

Oh, my God,” I thought, “I did it. I was not sure if she would squirt at all…but like that, wow!

I delicately moved my mouth to her breast and nipped at it gently with my lips, eliciting a moan from her as her head rolled to look at me, her long brown hair disheveled. I rolled the hard nub gently between my teeth, which made her wince in pain.

“Please, no Ray,” she panted. “Too sensitive…” She trailed off as her body still trembled.

I thought she was too far gone to move, but after a minute of recuperation, Clare came to lifes. Without any warning, she gathered what little of her reserves she was able to and laid me on her desk. She climbed on top and straddled my cock, letting her body slide down on my meaty shaft. I could tell she felt every centimetre as, bit by bit, she slid it into her literally dripping pussy.

“Ohh, fuckkkk…” She cried aloud as she bounced, “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck…”

Clare screamed to the ceiling as she rode me hard and rough. Her body again erupted into wild spasms as her clear watery cum started to gush from her body yet again. She pushed her whole crotch hard onto mine, as if trying to stem the flow. At the peak, her body lurched free of my cock as the hot fluid jetted out of her body and ran all down her thighs and over my hips, warming my balls.

Clare collapsed, her body pressed onto mine, pining me to her desk as her torso shook and convulsed. I caressed her tenderly for a moment and then slowly, I extricated myself from beneath her and climbed off her desk. Gently, I managed to turn her unto her back once more. Her long legs limply hung over the edge of her desk and her chest rose and fell heavily as she gulped for air.

My need had grown to a point where I had to fuck her; I just had to have her and fill her with my own come. I lifted her legs and held them by wrapping my arms under her knees. Her arse was on the edge of her desk, which gave me easy access to her sex.

“Nngghhhh,” was all she could muster; her head rolled from side to side. Her second gushing orgasm was still having an impact on her body but her hips bucked toward me, her pussy seemed to be eating my cock as I pushed it in.

Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, as I push myself fully inside her trembling body and pounded her hard, each deep thrust filling her more and more. She reached down and placed her hand on my lower abdomen, trying to slow my movements. I could not comply, seeing her climax and squirt numerous times was all too much. My cock hurt from being rock hard for a long time and I needed her badly. I spread her legs wide, her knees bent and her feet in the air and I salaciously admired the sight of her smooth shaved pussy with it’s swollen deep pink lips and her swollen clit. I could also see clearly the her inner lips as they gripped me, trying to keep me lodged inside as I pulled back. Her whole mound glistened with beads of her hot fluid as it continued dripping out and over her pinkness.

"Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me hard!” she cried, removing her hand and grabbing hold her sensitive breasts to stop them from wobbling too much.

I do not know why, but upon hearing her plea, I had an urge, a wild notion and quickly I withdrew and masturbated my cock head against her clit which made her grunt even louder. I repeated the firm strokes over and over, parting her outer lips with the thick purple head and then mashed her clit with it. Her whole body lurched and humped with my every movement, with every contact my broad cock-head made along her soaking cleft.

"Oh... fuck," she groaned as her hips involuntarily humped forward seeking my invader. “Are you going to use that thing to fuck me or just come all over my stomach?”

“Which do you you want?” I asked and slapped her pussy hard with my meat.

"Please, Ray... need you... in me," she begged.

I stood up and ploughed in. With my cock buried deep inside this gorgeous teacher, her juices dripping from my face and hair, I moved forward and with one fast thrust of my rock hard cock, I entered her fully, spearing myself ball deep into her hot molten womanhood. She felt so warm and inviting as I slid inside, but once fully in, her walls tightly closed around my shaft. With the artful movements of a dancer, she started to rock her hips with subtly movements and rotations, milking my cock, as she lay on her desk. Clare smiled wantonly and repositioned her legs and placed her ankles around my neck as I pushed deeply into her, thrusting hard in and out, slapping my body firmly against hers.

Like our first coupling, a few short weeks before, this was definitely consensual sex, however, it was not slow nor sensual. I was a man driven wild by this woman and the way she had climaxed numerous times, gushing and squirting her essence all over me. Now it was my turn to move toward orgasm and I was not going to spare her pussy until I reached my goal, as selfish as that may sound, but nor was Clare wanting me to spare her.

“Fuck me…” she called repeatedly. “Use my body and come deep inside me.” Her urgings were close to overpowering.

To last a little longer, I alternated between fast and slow moments; three fast body slapping thrusts after which I eased back and left just the head of penis spreading her clutching channel open and then slowly slid back in fully and pulled back. It took all my concentration to do so but the reward was well worth it as it made my beautiful companion continually squirm and shudder. Without warning, she closed her eyes tight and arched her back and exploded again and again, one orgasm barely ending before another began. Her whole birth canal pulsated as her vocalisation increased with the beginning of each climax. I could not believe how much fluid she expended each time she peaked.

How does her body make so much of that special fluid?” I quickly wondered to myself. “More research needed.”

Teasingly, I pulled my cock wholly away from her gripping pussy and slapped it against her clitoral hood. She grunted loud, the guttural sounds coming from deep in her throat.

“No… fuck me, Ray,” she growled. “Put your cock in me and fuck my fucking brains out…now!”

Before I submitted to her stern command I quickly knelt down and spread her legs wider and drove my mouth fully onto her humping mound and drank deeply of her flooding nectar. I darted my tongue deeply in and out of her a number times and then slowly dragged it, flat and hard, up through her swollen labia and finished off with a hard press across her sensitive clitoris. Clare bucked and tossed her hips and grabbed the edge of her desk; she was building to another squirming climax. Beneath my probing tongue she gyrated and convulsed, her entire body an orgasmic trigger. With one last lap of her pussy she screamed again as another shattering orgasm took her body to the brink and threw it over and, like before, her jettisoned fluids drenched my face and hair. I did not care; the gloriously tangy taste was only surpassed by the sheer amazing spectacle of Clare having multiple, gushing orgasms.

I rose to my feet and looked along her long, glorious body. Clare half opened her eyes and smiled.

”Ray,” She attempted to ask in a much softer, breathless tone, she was barely able to speak after gasping for as much air as she could get in-between her body raking upheavals. “Please, I need you inside me. Fuck me. Make love to me with that gorgeous thick cock…fill me up with it and your come.”

Her legs wrapped about my waist like the tentacles of The Kraken. Thankfully, this Kraken was a friendly one and the part of me it was devouring I gave to its slick, welcoming jaws, gladly. Clare bit her lip and moaned as her pussy opened wider to receive my thickness. I pushed firmly forward and slid fully inside her. I held still for a moment to get my feet closer to the desk and then, without any preliminary build up, I started to pound her trembling body. I pulled all the way back and thrust deeply, over and over again as my balls wetly slapped against her bottom. I used her hips as a lever and squeezed them as I pushed myself hard into her body, trying for all I was worth to push more and more of myself into her body. At this stage, and upon hearing her use the term ‘make love to me’, I would have gladly buried my the whole of myself inside her, as long as it was gave her the deep pleasure she was seeking.

It did not take long for the first tremors of my own climax to surface. My eyes found hers as she also could sense I was close. I locked onto her dreamy blue eyes, her slender fingers and her bright red fingernails caressed my forearms, gently urging me toward my ultimate goal. She stroked my arm and told me to fill her with my come, not to hold anything back, to let it all shoot deep inside her body. My senses reeled, each moment produced an exquisite feeling deep in the pit of stomach. Her hips were trembling, her moans echoed around her office as I looked down between our joined bodies and watched, mesmerised, as my cock disappeared deep inside her.

It was only out of sheer bloody mindedness that I did not loose control as my cock entered her with one long, slow, hard stroke after the other. I ploughed myself, deliberately holding a pace at first, but as the intensity increased, I gradually pushed faster and faster. My breathing became heavier and quicker, my legs began to twitch and her ragged breathing echoed mine. I was sweating profusely while my heart pounded out a desperate beat; a rhythm that grew with my need to ejaculate. I glanced at the beautiful woman before me; a woman who had begged, had urged me ever closer to the brink. I could see her breasts jump in time with each of my powerful strokes, her hard nipples pointing to the sky.

“Arrgghhhh, Clare…” I managed through a tight jaw. “I am so close…”

My buttocks clenched and my body shook. Clare’s face took on an even sterner look of concentration as she tightened her legs around me and she rocked her hips; she wanted to drive me closer and closer to a beautiful ending. It felt magical, surreal. Each inward thrust was greeted with a guttural grunt from deep inside her throat.

Finally, mercifully in fact, I felt myself pass the threshold of inevitability, and knew that I was about to spill my all into her body. She sensed it as well and felt it, as my balls tightened and my shaft swelled and the rapidity of my thrusting stroke went way past rhythmic. I became a wild man, grunting ruthlessly, pushing every last millimeter of my cock into her greedy pussy. I gritted my teeth, and my head lolled back as my back arched forward. But as the first wave hit, my shoulders bucked forward, my head rocked forward as well in response and I tried to fix my eyes on Clare so I could watch this beautiful woman closely as I unloaded myself completely; finally releasing my pent up need in a fabulous climax.

The immense feeling between us heightened my orgasm tremendously. My cock swelled as my orgasm rushed upon me like a train. Her channel contracted and gripped and pulled me deeper inside her gorgeous body as I poured my sperm into her. A long, low grunt burst from my throat which coincided with first huge spurt of semen that erupted from my cock. Each subsequent pulse of my cock sent a copious load of my seed deep into her pussy which was greeted with a moan of orgasmic lust coming from deep inside her own throbbing body. Clare kept pumping me, using her hips, to milk me of my thick goo. The pounding of my heart resounded in my ears as the final throws of my come shot forth. Breathless, I looked into her face and softened my grip on her hips. Spent, she dropped her legs away from my hips.

“You can let me up now.” Clare’s voice drifted to me from some far off location. I had sagged forward and laid myself on her body after I had pulled free of her gripping orifice. Her arms wrapped me in a soothing embrace and I floated on a cloud of post coital splendour.

“Hmmm,” I murmured and then realised that I had actually drifted off. “Shit, sorry.”

My embarrassment rose quickly as I quickly stood and held her hand, helping her onto the floor. She looked at her desk and the large quantity of body fluids pooled there and then at the dark stains on the carpet.

“Wow, that was a right seeing to you just gave me,” she said in a hushed, sexy voice. “I bet you have never had a woman do that to you before?”

Clare ran her fingers lightly though my wet hair. I shook my head, still on a high. Wordlessly, I slowly wrapped her in my arms and kissed her mouth gently, almost tentatively, with a brush of my lips on hers. She tilted her head and warmly embraced me as mouths and lips touched again and melted together. We stood locked together in each others arms for what seemed to an eternity.

Clare lifted her eyes to me.

“You certainly have a gift for making me squirt like that. No one has ever touched me the way you have. And I mean that in every sense possible.”

“I was lucky I had a good student.” I shrugged and blushed, feeling awkward.

‘Ray…I’m being serious.” She laughed lightly and I smiled. “Um…this is not the same Clare you met at our first meeting. A lot has come and gone between us, pun intended as well.”

We both chortled a her joke.

“But… serious again for a moment,” she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I could tell what she was wanted to say was something deep and personal. Something not to be taken lightly lest she would feel injured greatly. “I have never reacted like that before. What I felt with you, what I feel when I am with you, is beyond my comprehension…I cannot start to explain. I knew you were different from the off. We can do wonderful things together, you and I. I think I…”

“I think I know what you are wanting to say,” I whispered and placed my index finger on her lips. My heart was pounding in my chest and my senses were soaring but I knew I had to stop her from saying too much. I felt the same but I did not want things to go…to get out of hand.

“Um…” I turned my head slightly to clear the sudden lump in my throat. “Clare, I think I feel the same as you do. I emphasize think, but, let’s not rush too far ahead of ourselves. I feel for you deeply, not just sexually. In my younger days, I would be wanting to say things to you that…well, the same things you are wanting to say. I would love to get to know you even more deeply but this is only our second time together. We can take it slowly and I know it would be an incredible journey. I hope that makes sense?”

She nodded and hugged me close.

“Thank you, my dear photographer,” she whispered into my ear. “I was going to rush but you have saved me from making a fool of myself.”

“Bullshit!” I apologised immediately for my brusk outburst but Clare reassured me and urged me to continue. “We both know what we feel right now. The sex we have experienced is/was amazing.”

“Do you think you could ever feel the same way about me as you do Michelle?” she asked.

“It’s possible, I would guess.” I smirked, she playfully hit my arm.

I sighed deeply, trying to gather my thoughts on what was potentially a loaded question.

“Let me put it another way. Michelle and I kind of stumbled together out of what started as a routine chat across our little boundary fence. One thing led to another, you know the old cliche, and we have developed a deep understanding of one another and a wonderful understanding of where we are at together and in our own respective relationships. We have both said to each other that we are not about to lower the boom on our marriages, for the sake of our younger children in particular but also, we do not see the sense in throwing away all the other things we have in our marriages, call it materialistic, all for the sake of getting some good sex elsewhere. It is not just the sex, as I have tried to allude to, but the sex it a part of it. We are both still sexually orientated people even if our partners are not, and to seek it elsewhere and not rock the boat is what we are trying to achieve. Selfish maybe, but for us, a necessity in a lot of ways… it helps bind us. What we have found though, is that we are both in similar situations and the camaraderie and mutual respect we have have found is something we both cherish greatly. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, I guess so.” Clare sounded a little despondent. “So there is no room for me?”

“There is always room for you. To quote Michelle from a couple of weeks ago, ‘I don’t care who you screw with, as long as you keep safe, in every sense, and don’t fuck with me…and I don’t just mean that in a literal sense; the same goes for me!’ end quote.”

“That was some quote.” She thought deeply some more before continuing. “I am pleased for you both that you have found each other, which in turn, has lead me to find you. Not only a good photographer but a good friend as well.” She laughed to herself.

“What’s so funny?”

“I just had the lyrics of a Placebo song jump into my head; ‘a friend in need is friend indeed’. You are all that and a good fuck friend as well.”

“I don’t know how to answer that?”

“Don’t say anything. Just agree with me and be happy.”

“If you had not drained me completely just now, I would be obliged to make love to you, right here and now.”

“'Obliged'?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Bad word selection, sorry. Honoured to make love to you.”

“I like the sound of what you have to say.” She smiled demurely at me and we kissed. Our kiss lingered for endless moments, devoid of heightened sexual passion, but full of mutual passion for each other. “But, I was not the only person who has taken away your edge… Daph is partly responsible as well!”

“It has been an unusual week, for me at least, in that regard.”

“We should talk about the tour, I suppose.” Clare said, breaking our embraced.

“It is a paying position?”

“Yes! I told you… I got approval for you to join the tour as staff. Congratulations.”

“Any congratulations are all yours…you made it happen. I have not done anything… yet.”

“I would not say that.” Clare looked over her shoulder at the mutual mess we had made of her desk.

“Are you hungry?” she asked out of the blue.

“I could go something nice… not sure what though.”

“I have a key to the canteen and there are some pizzas there. We could heat some up, bring it back here and talk about the tour?” Her offer sounded to good to pass up.

We dressed quickly and walked arm in arm across the quad. Our chatter was wonderful, like a couple of love struck teenagers, and the warm sun on our backs only heightened our carefree feelings.

“I have a joke for you!” I announced, more as a way to change the subject matter, as we approached the canteen.

“Oh my…I hope it’s better than some of yours I have heard about.”

“A woman with a lisp goes into a police station asking for assistance. The policeman looks at her and asks for her name. She repeats it a couple of times but due to her lisp he can not get it straight. Finally, she stumbles upon an idea to get her name across. ‘It is Fanny, but with an R… Franny…Fanny with an R’ she says again, to make sure he got it right. ‘Oh’, says the policeman, “So your name is Crunt?’”

“Good one isn’t it?” I laughed.

“I don’t get it.” said Clare, thinking hard.

“Remember that word we were musing over earlier… the C word. The girl’s name is actually Franny…but the policeman was thinking of the other word and added the R… ” I laughed harder at having to explain myself.

“Oh my…” Clare laughed and then started to slap me. “That is terrible. Clever… sort of… but terrible. Stick to your day job, bud.”

Published 
Written by Phoenix181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments