Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Havoc in the Hurricane

"The Storm of My Lifetime"

21
9 Comments 9
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I would appreciate all constructive comments that help my writing."

One day, the phone rang, and it was my buddy, Derek, in Florida. I had no idea why he called me, but I was soon to find out.

"Hey Alan, could you come to Florida for about three weeks and watch the house and take care of Junior? Donna and I are going to Europe and then on a Rhine River cruise. We need a house/dog sitter, and Junior likes you," replied Derek.

Junior is his big hound dog, and since I had nothing else to do with my time, It would be a significant change of pace.

Derek said, "I'll buy you a round-trip ticket and give you expense money. The weather has broken here, and there are no triple digits like Phoenix."

Florida sounded good. My daughter and friends would watch my place, so I told Derek it was a deal.

"Great," Derek said. "Be ready to leave two weeks from Saturday."

The day arrived, and I was off to Florida. When I got there, Derek and Donna were ready for Europe. They left, and Junior and I were in charge of the house. I had been here a number of times and liked their neighbors. They were all nice, friendly people who got along with each other. They were happy that I was taking care of the house.

The first week ran smooth as glass. However, the second week had a one hundred and eighty-degree turnaround. The weather changed, and a hurricane named Matthew was heading towards Florida. He looked like a historic storm. I figured I was safe because I was in the state's center.

The neighbors did not share my feelings. They were evacuating as quickly as possible, except for Pamela. She lived two doors down from the house. She was in her fifties, widowed for a couple of years, and decent-looking. Most of all, she had big tits, probably at least a 34D or bigger.

As everyone was deserting the "Sunshine State," Pamela stopped me while walking Junior.

"Excuse me, are you and Junior leaving?" she asked.

"Nope, we are going to ride out the storm. I got enough food, beer, wine, and water. We should be able to weather the storm. Why?"

"Well, I cannot afford to leave and have nowhere to go. So, could I come by you if I get scared?" she asked.

"Sure, Junior and I would enjoy the company and have plenty of room. Remember to bring a bag of clothes and stuff to read. I would not bet a lot on the electric or cable television."

About two days later, the storm began to hit us. The winds were more than sixty miles per hour, the sky was getting ugly, and there would be rain in the future. I heard a knock at the door, and Pam was standing with her gym bag.

"I am scared. This is spooky," she said.

"Don't worry, come in and get comfy," I told her.

I figured it was time to take Junior for a quick walk and pit stop. He needed to fertilize the grounds before the storm hit hard. 

When I returned to the house, Pam had removed her windbreaker. She had on a nice tight white tank top. It made her tits look great. We sat down, relaxed, and began to watch cable. This lasted for about two hours before the storm wiped out the electricity.

"Well, so much for that. With a little luck, it could come back on soon. Nothing to do but sit in the dark or go to sleep," I stated.

I told Pam to wake me up if she needed anything. I told her it took me a few seconds to reach my senses. Pam took the third bedroom, and I went into the second. Junior just spread out on the entire couch. As the storm progressed, the intensity grew throughout the evening. I could sleep through an atomic attack, but Pam could not and was seeking some protection.

"Alan, I'm scared; please hold me," Pam said to me.

"Sure, no problem."

I felt myself getting hard. It had been quite a while since I had been in bed with a woman. Now, the opportunity was knocking at my door. We lay there for about ten minutes before I felt her hand grab my hard cock.

"Gawd, you are not afraid, just excited."

"It is not the storm, but a busty woman laying next to me in bed," I responded.

Pamela started to giggle and moved her hand up and down my shaft. Her little laugh changed to heavy breathing as her grip and speed increased on my manhood. It felt so good.

Pam exclaimed, "I haven't been with a man since my husband died, and I had almost forgotten how it felt. With the storm tonight, it got me hornier than hell. I am so glad that I am here with you. My excitement level is rising knowing that you are here and rock hard. Let's make this storm something that we will never forget."

My hand immediately went to her big tits. They were soft with nipples that snapped to attention with my touch. I nibbled on the nipple with my teeth, and my tongue flicked back and forth over them. Pam's breath was quickening by the minute as I lovingly bit and sucked it harder.

"Alan, that feels so good. I love to have my nipples played with, and they are so sensitive. I almost forgot that euphoric feeling."

Pamela just groaned as my hand slid between her legs and moved to her moist bush. As I began to massage and explore her pussy, I was amazed at how wet she was. My fingers quickly entered her, and I started to rub her clit. A gentle shudder was going through her body, and she was letting herself go and enjoying the moment.

I got up and slid my head between her thighs. My mouth went for her sweet pussy. As my tongue tasted her, she let out a sensual groan and started to speak softly.

"Alan, that feels so good. It has been such a long time. Don't stop," she pleaded.

I had no intention of stopping. My tongue was going non-stop, and I was busy lapping up her juices. Pamela began to arch her hips and thrash back and forth on the bed. I continued my oral assault for a time and started to raise and fuck her.

"Now, it is my turn to do you. Just lay down on the bed," she ordered.

In the meantime, flashes of lightning illuminated the bedroom. All I could see was Pam's head going down on my crotch. Her hand held my cock as she took it in her mouth. As she did this, I cringed because it had been some time since a woman had used her cock sucking skills on me.

Pamela was recalling her past and how she used to give a blow job. As her mouth slid up and down my shaft, she gently bit my penis and dragged her teeth from the hilt to the tip. Then, she took her tits and engulfed my cock. It was an incredible feeling, and she was getting into it.

Suddenly, I told Pam, "If you continue your attack, the happy ending will go down your throat."

She responded, "Well, not a bad idea, but I would like you to fuck my brains out. Honestly, I can't remember when I've been so horny."

Now, she laid down and opened her legs, and I quickly slid into her wetness. A smile appeared on her face, and a low guttural moan uttered from her lips. I began to fuck her pussy as she clamped her legs like a vice. I was amazed at how tight her love canal was and how strong her legs were around my waist.

I could feel the waves of pleasure emanating from her vagina. My speed and thrusts began to increase with every stroke. I was surprised at how long each of us was lasting during this sexual romp. After about twenty minutes of mini-orgasms, we were both ready for the "big one."

"Alan, I'm cumming! Shoot your load into me."

"Pam, I am right with you."

I felt my balls squeeze up, and my red hot seed leaves my body. Then Pam began to shake like a leaf on the trees outside in the storm.

She yelled, "Fuck yes, that cum is so hot and feels good."

It felt like I had unloaded a quart of sperm into her pussy. We were both done and drifted off into the night and the storm. The following day arrived, but the skies were still dark, cloudy, and overcast the following day. Pam seductively nibbled my ear and whispered to me.

"Last night was great, and this morning, I want to tell you something that you will never forget."

Once again, her head was zeroing in on my crotch. I could feel her starting to suck my cock. In no time, she had gotten me rock-hard. Next, she rolled on her back and told me what she wanted me to do next.

"I want you to tit fuck me. I know guys love this, and when you're about to blow your load, shove your cock in my mouth. I want to swallow every drop."

My mind was spinning, and I was having trouble decoding everything. A tit fuck, oral, and swallowing the entire load was on the morning menu. What happened to breakfast cereal and milk?

After some quick thoughts on the subject, Pam had come up with a perfect way to start the day. So, her wish was my command. As I straddled her, my penis went between her giant orbs. I'll grant you that I am not hung like an elephant, but Pamela's breasts could hide a sequoia. The sensation that my cock felt between her tits was terrific. Pam knew how to squeeze them together and tease my shaft. It was no secret that she had done this before in her sexual history. Wow, was she good at it?

After about five minutes of her expertise, I was ready to release my load.

"Pam, I'm cumming!"

"Quick, shove your cock in my mouth; I want to taste and swallow that cum," she screamed.

My next move was to follow her directions to the letter. My cock went into her mouth, and after about five thrusts, I let go of my load. She did not gag or miss a drop. I just collapsed next to her and drifted off to sleep and utter bliss after that morning escapade.

Outside, the storm was declining in strength. It would just be a windy, rainy day in another hour or two. By then, it would be time to take Junior for a walk. In the meantime, I needed to regain some strength. Looking over at Pam, I marveled at what else was going through her mind. My mind wondered if she would enjoy a "haboob" in Arizona as much as a hurricane in Florida.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments