Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Iona Donahue: Jack The Lad

"Now, it was time to corrupt my young neighbour"

22
7 Comments 7
5.8k Views 5.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"In the third instalment, Iona has her sights on her bisexual neighbour, Jack. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks, hubby, for all your help."

Ice clonked in the sparkling water, my hand wet from the condensation on the glass. Greased as a well-oiled machine, I owed the sway of my hips to Mila's delectable tongue. A welcoming smile rested on his handsome features as beads of sweat shone on his temples and forehead.

“Hello, Jack.”

He stopped what he was doing, and that smile was just for me, “Hey there.”

His powder blue t-shirt was a treat; it darkened where Jack perspired and clung to his body. Revealing its definition, he was like Mila… a contradiction. Between brutish and athletic, he did not have the bulk of a mature body, only a few years into adulthood. Its effect on me was difficult to conceal. I wanted to admire how he filled those cream shorts, and it was a conscious effort not to.

Holding a cloth, he wiped his brow with the back of his hand. Then, he looked through me, and my body quivered at the secret connivance of two lovers.

“You are really going to town on that. Are you going to wash mine when you are done?”

“Yeah… if you like.”

I smirked at his earnest expression; it betrayed his naiveté, “Just kidding. I was heading out and saw you like this… I thought you could use a cold drink.”

Laughing, he grinned at my little joke as I handed over the glass.

“Iona… that’s very kind… thank you.”

Jack’s fingers touched mine, and I felt it – a spark.

“So… I thought to myself, what’s the eejit doing? It’s too hot for that.”

He took tentative sips of the ice-cold water. Watching him, I felt that flutter within and struggled to hide it.

Jack sighed in the way that only good refreshment can provide. “You are an angel, Iona. I have to wash my car. The boss lady wants me to give her a lift to work on Tuesday.”

My interest was piqued, “Boss lady?”

He pressed the glass to his forehead, “My actual boss. She got caught drink driving, three guesses who’s providing a lift to and from work...”

“Oh… lucky you.”

“Yeah… still, it’s a good excuse to keep the car tidy.”

We had that in common, finding a positive from any negative. In our cul-de-sac of neat two-up, two-down houses, they were not palatial but practical. They were a step on the ladder for first-time buyers, homes for retired downsizers… or, like me, a single mother living alone. Jack was the newcomer, and the neighbours were welcoming. I had overdone that already. From his urbane smile, I reacted to that twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

Stood on the pavement outside his house, we reached this point.

“So?”

Yeah, I leered with my comely eyes, and his smile proved infectious.

“What?”

He knew what, of course, I was thinking it. My invitation was nothing lurid; walls and twitching curtains have ears.

“That would be great. Please don’t go to too much trouble on my account.”

“Excellent… and I’ll decide that,” a megawatt smile made it obvious I would. “It’s a bank holiday weekend, so make an effort. It’s as good an excuse as any. See you at six-thirty?”

“Sure.”

Finally, there was that wry smile. Good, Jack was thinking it too.

“Grand…” and I let mine linger. “See ya then.”

“See ya, Iona.”

My impudent grin was unbecoming of our age difference. Then again, I was not a woman who acted hers.

= - =

Birds do it, bees do it, and we would do it… maybe. The whole evening had built up to this moment. We sat in the garden picking over the remnants of a greek lamb and salad. I yearned for a repeat performance, and Jack had not mentioned a word about Tuesday. Was it his civility? I did not know. I hoped it was his sense of discretion. Whatever the reasons, it remained between us, charged in the air, poised like lightning to strike.

I experienced men his age. They came in two varieties, bold, determined, and willing to say anything to get laid. Or shy, skittish and easily spooked. The former was cocky and dangerous, which had me wet in seconds. The latter needed time and space to flourish… it played to my kink to mould them into lovers of my own design - if I had the patience.

Jack seemed to be neither or both. I had my fingers burned once by a bold, cocky type who could not help but brag. Feeling this fucking horny, regardless of the few glasses of white wine, if Jack even hinted at being boastful, the game would be off.

I had no interest in the mundanity of his life; it was like mine. We got up, went to work, and came home. I wanted to understand his thoughts, what made him tick, that was far more interesting. It was not the effortless seduction I had planned. In the battle of sexes, or rather the exes, finally, I had him cornered with innuendo and playfully doubted his sexual experience.

He leaned in with a conspiratorial expression, “I’ve lived a little.”

“Oooh… Jack the Lad… I know you are no angel, and no one expects you to be one.”

Yeah, I saw him at Liberty’s with a cock in his mouth. He already had one notch on my bedpost. A shallow nick, a pleasant enough memory. I wanted him to gouge out a chunk. I wanted to be marked with a dull ache I would feel tomorrow. That was the challenge, and I craved the horny little devil I knew he could be.

As a fillip to my confidence, his eyes scanned up and down my figure. He’d do the right thing one day: marry, settle down, have wains. I wanted to be the nostalgic memory in years to come. Right now, I wanted to see if he had something else in him. Admiring Jack, there was a timidity to his demeanour and posture. His pallor was flushed, and I admit, I had little to work with here. Yet, whilst I saw him at Liberty’s, I had no idea how to tempt that from him.

Summoning him to my bedroom, it was clear that no woman had ever been so brazen with him. He followed me with lost puppy eyes, and the bulge in his chinos promised much. This was my plan, as many of his hidden fantasies I could manage packed into a night of filthy debauchery. He would confess every last one; I wanted him hooked.

I wanted him to be mine.

-=-

When the bustier yielded, I heard his muted gasp. Yes, he had seen me naked before, but I posed my statuesque frame for him, all racy curves, and leaning against the wall. The heave of his torso rose and fell as the notion of his surrender surged through me. My thumbs tucked under the elastic, and the lace caressed my flanks on their descent. Stepping out of the puddle of fabric, I wanted to be admired.

“Oops, I am all naked.”

Purred slowly, I ran my fingers through the long tresses of my hair and cast a curtain over one eye.

He croaked first and then swallowed, “You are so beautiful.”

Jaw proud, head tilted, and unwilling to be conquered – my eyes bored into his.

“Thank you. Are you going to stand there all night?”

Again, I beckoned him, and he approached. Draping my arms around his shoulders, the distance between us narrowed, his eyes closed as my vision blurred and the first graze of our lips lingered. He kissed me as if he loved me. Again and again, each kiss was an insipid demonstration of passion.

Gathered into my arms, draped against his muscular body, it churned the need within me. He was soft to the touch yet so unyielding beneath.

He tilted his head to receive my lips, “How do you see me, Jack?”

“There’s a look in your eyes, as if….”

“As if what?”

Kissing his neck, he murmured, “There’s something about you. It isn’t easy to put my finger on it. It’s the way you carry yourself. You look so worldly and confident… and it’s so… sexual.”

“It’s because I want you.”

“And you have for weeks, like me?”

“Not as long as that, but when my mind is made up,” I nuzzled his ear, harbouring a tiny concern I was so transparent to someone as young as Jack.

The burning within brightened as his tactile hand caressed my waist and grasped my hip. His caress began to roam and skirted the place that ached for him. My restless touch coveted his body, a languid expedition that drew him closer. My hot loins pressed to his thigh, he would know, and I did not care.

“But…,” his tone suggested something important, “you’re my neighbour and….”

I interrupted, “No shitting the bed?”

“Yeah, and no pissing in the corporate pool.”

“Your boss? She’s given you the come on?”

“Yeah.”

I stifled his sigh as my lips petitioned his. He responded with more enthusiasm, still muted but wavering.

“That’s just plain common sense… not fucking your boss. And me… you’ve wanted to fuck me but couldn’t because I’m your neighbour? I am as guilty as you are.”

He jolted at that word – fuck. Jack groaned, and it weakened whatever held him back. I would use that word again and more like it.

Taking a step back, he remained in my embrace. Back to where we began, my arms draped over his broad shoulders. My assertive eyes demanded his full attention. Unbuttoning his shirt, I eased forward. My hand slid under the fabric; his pectorals were well-defined, large and broad. An errant thumb brushed his nipple; it narrowed his eyes, and hot, exhaled breath grazed my cheek. With my tongue in his mouth, I stifled the next and weakened his resolve.

As my eyes returned to his, the battle was half-won.

“Now, Jack, listen to me… we’re going to fuck. I don’t mean just once, like Tuesday, but all night. You need it, and I need it. I will fuck your brains out and want nothing less from you. Neighbour or not, can I trust your discretion to keep this between us?”

He nodded animatedly, “Yes, absolutely, to my grave.”

As soon as he said it, I giggled at his earnestness. I pulled him into a long, deep, intense kiss to stifle another apology. Open-mouthed, my lips petitioned for more; it intensified to draw out his tongue. I found his nipple, loosening his body from a stiff awkwardness into a more fiery passion.

I seized my chance, and the heft of my breasts squeezed against his naked torso.

Slotted together, I matched him in height, hips to hips, and his confined erection pressed against the delicate flare of my abdomen. This kiss had what I wanted; his nerves melted away; this was a statement of his lust. I held his erection, it felt as purposeful as I remembered, and his broad hand clasped my unfettered breast. More heat surged into my loins, and his deep murmur thrummed through us. Kissing me, he was good… he was everywhere, and it exhilarated my senses.

I needed to assert myself, and my hands eased his shirt off those broad shoulders. Pulling it down, it trapped his arms, and he whimpered. A hint of submission, perhaps, now that was something I could work with.

Tracing my fingers over the definition of his upper body, they meandered over every curve and vale.

“Oh, you can’t move your hands,” it was a coquettish giggle, “Where would you put them if you could?”

He muttered, “Your breasts.”

“Sorry?” I feigned.

“Your breasts.”

I stepped back, “You like them?”

Squeezing them for his benefit, I savoured how he admired them and waited for his eyes to return.

“They like lots of hot spunk on them.”

“Shit…”

Testing him again with a passionate kiss, it unlocked his untapped passion. The faintest caress from the tip of my tongue provoked a stifled moan. Instinct would power his actions now; I wanted his primal brain fused to his rampant cock. The descent of my hand pulled at his behind, and I took him into a close clinch. A mischievous caress eased from his waist, around his clothed flank and rested on his loins. Groaning into a deeper kiss, I pressed my hand against his erection.

He broke, and I saw it, his innocent vulnerability. Watching his reaction, he was so thick and hard. His eyes narrowed as mine burned for him. From this posture of control, Jack showed me his capitulation. This was something to work with; later, I might tie him down.

The flat of my hand placed on his erection, my fingers traced over the defined lines of his upper body. Beneath that velvet skin, there was latent power. He was every inch the Adonis. Hewn from oak, almost hairless except for a tuft between his pectorals.

I watched how his chest staggered for air; it betrayed his need. Painted fingernails grazed his febrile skin. The definition of his body was not too harsh; their curves swept as appealing arcs to those broad shoulders and pronounced biceps. My thumb grazed Jack’s nipple again, his eyes narrowed, and hot, exhaled air caressed my cheek.

“You have a fine body, Jack. I bet you are one hell of a ride if you put your mind to it.”

Yeah, goad him; he was young, and they went off like rockets if they wanted to.

He hesitated with his natural modesty and smiled, “I bet you are the same.”

“Oh, you’ll discover just how much energy I have.”

Caressing his confined erection, I witnessed how it crumbled his resolve. Gazing into his eyes, I could not hide my amusement as they narrowed. Gasping, he floundered for words, and I struck. My lips petitioned his again, and I reeled him in. Placing the tip of my tongue against his, it escalated as a naked flame on fresh fuel. It was the kissing that over-amorous teenagers did, heavy tongues like eels and plenty of saliva. His response caught me unawares with its intensity.

I freed his arms, and he pulled me into his embrace as his first bold move. The firm grasp of my body forced out a plaintive whimper. Jack was strong and powerfully built, and he would be mine tonight.

I roused his lusts as the cock-hungry temptress and the wide leather belt rattled through the buckle. I wanted to wrap it around his neck and use it as an impromptu leash. It was too soon, maybe later.

Sudden shallow breaths caressed my naked shoulder as I nuzzled Jack’s ear. The button and fly yielded, my patience corroded by need, and I eased my fingers under the thick elastic of his briefs. Nuzzling his neck, Jack flinched as my fingers traversed smooth hairless skin. Before, there was soft down, trimmed and tidy. I plunged in for an intense kiss that he was all shaved. I held it in hand; he was overstimulated, swollen and rigid.

“Mmm, already at full mast?” I purred, “So, you’ve been hoping we’d do this again then?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Mmm, I’m impressed, Jack.”

There was limited latitude to move as I stroked it. Jack groaned, and its deep thrum vibrated through me in this closest clinch so far.

“Touch me.”

Lost in my gaze, he cupped my sex; the surprise stole my breath as he breached it. Spilling my syrupy juices, I expected his inexperience and that he might finger fuck me. Instead, he eased them out and slickened my swollen clit.

“Yes, like that. Oh, fuck….”

It narrowed my vision. Simpering for Jack, he placed his lips on mine. I clasped his bicep and gasped at the apex of each breath. This was meant to be my seduction; for now, the tables were turned.

I had to whimper, “Can you feel what you have done to me? I’m soaked.”

“Yes…” and he groaned as I stroked him.

A snort of frustration left him as I withdrew my hand. Pushing on his body, I pressed his back to the wall. The graze of my lips peppered his shoulders; craning my neck, I nuzzled his nipple with his implacable erection in hand. Descending to my knees, I pulled down his chinos and helped him out of them. I caught the outline of his erection pressed against his boxer briefs. His biscuit-toned cheeks flushed, and the definition of his torso swelled hurriedly for air. His eyes caught in the headlights, and Jack’s features did not reciprocate my devious grin.

“Now, let me see I again.”

He murmured again, slight, almost submissive. Manhandling it, I pried it free and removed his underwear. It was not the longest or the thickest; it was oversized and out of proportion to his muscular body. Resting a hand against the cut of his obliques, I admired the upturned curve and its purposeful girth.

“My, Jack, isn’t that a treasure?”

“Th… thanks.”

Placing a single finger on it, it twitched as I traced the plumpest vein and cupped his chunky balls. Heavy in a tight sac, I wanted them to be full… I wanted to drain them dry. Caressing them, admiring his curved shaft, it was just so right for me. Not an inch would go to waste, and I would take it to the hilt. The dimensions of it bested my favourite toy, the one that induced mind-bending orgasms. He had me close last time, and Jack would need to last to provide those.

Fully engorged, my thumb traced over the pronounced ridge along its length. Its sleek head was swollen, and its foreskin fully retracted. Gauging its rigidity, I gripped it; there was no give as velveteen steel. It was a formidable implement for carnal delight or a battering ram to bruise me.

He would see my wide-eyed delight, “No wonder you kept fidgeting earlier.”

Witnessing my smile, I detected a hint of trepidation.

“You are blessed.”

“Thanks,” it did not alleviate his flustered appearance, “Is this your experience talking?”

I laughed at his audacity, “I’ve seen a few in my time; this is a perfect one.”

Kissing along its length, I felt its heat on my lips. Jack flinched and groaned.

“So…” I leered, “are you going to show me how you really use this?”

Yeah, it verged on the cruel; you had to be there to see my rueful smile. Jack knew I expected words.

“Definitely.”

“Good boy.”

Pressed to my cheek, it was so hot and ready. I wanted this moment to sear into his memory. He would witness my enjoyment of this lewd act with unbroken eye contact.

My fingertips traversed the smooth skin, “You shaved it for me, too.”

I tut-tutted and wrapped my hand around it, rubbing the soft pad of my thumb on its frenulum.

Stefany_Jara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Jara

He swallowed, “Uh-huh.”

“You’re a dark horse.”

He gasped, “Yes.”

That thing could make me cross-eyed as I admired it, “A beautiful cock like this… a shame to hide it?”

“Something like that, I… I prefer it… it feels better like this….” Jack swallowed and gasped, “Right now… this feels incredible.”

“Well, I guess we have something in common, Jack. Pubic hair is not our idea of dental floss.”

He reciprocated and managed a flustered smile.

“At least you didn’t shave it to make it look bigger, Jack. It’s big enough and perfect for anywhere I choose to put it.”

The realisation raised his eyebrows, and he swallowed, “Anywhere?”

I pressed it to my cheek, “Any hole… any time. Do you like that idea? You want to stick this up my arse?”

“Oh God,” and a long gasp followed, “Yes… yes, I do.”

Looking up, I wanted him to see this; each kiss defined a trail to its swollen head. Slow, almost meticulous, I savoured the angst etched onto his febrile features. As my eyes bored into his, they would not waver. Stroking it, I felt the thrum of his exhaled groan. Slowly as a blatant exhibition, I witnessed how the pleasure overwhelmed him. His glassy eyes, the rapid rise and fall of his torso, he was malleable and mine. Caressing his engorged perineum, it was smooth too.

Easing back, I caught a sigh of frustration, and I opted to play coy.

“You do take care of yourself.”

“Yeah… once you start shaving it, it’s difficult to know where to stop,” and he groaned, “Oh… fuck, this feels so good.”

Still stroking him, I imagined what might race through his mind, his neighbour, an older woman, on her knees and servile to his erect cock.

“Watch me, Jack.”

He did not tear his eyes away; mine showed him all my needs in this unbroken stare. The tip of my tongue swirled around its head.

There was a thud as the back of his head hit the wall, “Oh fuck.”

“Keep watching…” and his eyes returned to mine.

Long enough to wrap my petite hands around it, Jack’s balls would ache and essence boil, and only then would I release it. As a feint and bluff combined, this might be an entrée to fucking, or would I take his first orgasm doing this? I wanted that doubt in his mind until it was too late. Tuesday was a frenzy of clothes despatched as a trail to my bedroom and an urgent missionary fuck to get the devil off my back.

Inspired by the recollection, I took him into my mouth without warning. It squeezed his eyes closed, and the back of his head thudded against the wall again. His shaft stretched the edges of my lips, and a twisting caress moved in concert with my tongue as it swirled around the corpulent head. The prospect of this… meat… inside my cunt, and the throbbing hunger it inspired ravaged my core. That tingle in my sex intensified, and the gooey churning put my entire body on edge. Mila satisfied one need this morning, and Jack would fulfil the other tonight.

Two lovers in one day, God, what a slut.

Dipping fingers into my folds, I was sodden and grateful for the lack of friction. I would need that to take Jack’s girth. Sucking cock always made my sex drip, either one at a time, two or more.

The vacuum of my mouth forced heavier groans; he did not tear his eyes away from mine.

“Iona… fuck, that’s so good….”

Extracted with a pop, slickened by saliva, I stroked it.

“Yes… Do you like me on my knees? Do you like watching your cock in my mouth?”

He never managed to answer with more than a prolonged murmur. I showed him how much I enjoyed it; the ensemble of hand and mouth built to a tempo that brought out long dreamy moans. By stealth, I would reveal my experience. I knew my way around a man’s cock, and I would betray that secret.

Watching on helplessly, he rested his hand on the back of my head. He might choose to animate his hips and fuck my mouth – I would let him. Bobbing up and down his shaft, I felt the rising swell; it revealed the inevitable. With sunken cheeks, my eyes pleaded for it.

Stroking it with a corkscrew motion, my other hand clutched his thigh, and his legs started to tremble. Groaning with ragged breaths, he swelled, and the vibrant muscle in my mouth felt so hot. Swelled to its maximum, I eased it from my mouth and surveyed his advanced state of arousal. It would not take much now, and I chose to be playful and keep him guessing.

“Someone’s very excited.”

“I am”

Fidgeting, he moaned louder as my fingers caressed his taint, the cleft of his behind, and pressed at his hole.

“Iona... oh fuck....”

It was a pleading tone, and it excited me. Jack was young, and this performance was too lewd, perhaps even for his fantasies. He was capable of anything in this state. It would not halt me; there would be no mercy.

I took my young colt back into my mouth, and this would break him in as my new stallion. He groaned again, low and rumbling; its heady pleasure etched on his softened features. I was no longer reluctant to hide what I was. Clasping the back of his thighs, I pulled him deeper and deeper into my mouth until I battled with the need to gag. He hollered with surprise, yet his strong hands did not prise it from me.

“Fuck! Fucking hell,” his protestations would come to nothing.

His spasmodic limbs trembled. It was clear from his reaction that no one had tried this before.

I spluttered a little; I was out of practice, “Oooh, Jack, you like that?”

“Jesus…” he panted.

“I’ll take that as a yes, but three Hail Marys for that outburst.”

He took his confession, and I wondered if anyone had the temerity or foolishness to try. From Jack’s reaction, I was the first to deepthroat this vicious shaft. Again, I eased back, snorted for air, and my tongue curled at the underside of his cock; the fat head slid over the roof of my mouth.

I blinked away my tear-filled eyes, and I did not relent. Taking more, I had it, my gullet opened, and I pressed the tip of my nose to Jack’s taut abdomen. He roared, his legs buckled, and he struggled to lock his knees.

“Fuck, Iona… fuck me.”

That was going to happen sooner than he thought. Sucking on a solitary finger, it eased under his balls. His broad perineum plump and tense, he was primed to deliver. Traversing his perineum, it pressed at that scrunched knot.

His upturned eyes met my leering grin, “And you, Jack, are you open to anything?”

He nodded, skittish, desperate, “Yes….”

Ah, the desperate confessions of a man in need of orgasm… fucking rapid. The temptation was there to ease that finger into his behind - not yet.

Pressing at his tight hole, circling it, Jack yelped, “Oh fuck… oh fuck….”

“Yes, Jack?”

“Fuck… yes, please… do it.”

I did more than press my finger there; I violated his behind. Only up to the first knuckle in his hole, but I started to fuck it. Poleaxed, he cried out, begging for more. Oh, yes, Jack, you filthy fucking deviant, just wait.

“Iona…” the fading alacrity of his delivery convinced me to do it again. I pressed it in deeper, seeking that swollen lump. Finding it with the soft pad of my finger, he cried out loud. He might beg, and I would not listen. When he erupted, he would acquire his first carnal knowledge about my preferences - if I spat or swallowed. Caressing his prostate, he was livid in my mouth, on the precipice of climax.

Jack’s heavy groans softened into whimpers, and he trembled like a cold, wet kitten.

Stroking his cock, fucking his tight hole, I could see how he was caught between heaven and hell.

“I… I can’t hold back much longer.”

“Come for me. I’ll be ready for it.”

He nodded with an expression of need and apprehension. Taken into my mouth, I wanted Jack to see the delight in my eyes. Watching the countdown to the inevitable in his gaze, I savoured his struggle. Slickened with copious saliva, the circular motion of my wrist returned, and my grasp eased up and down his shaft. His body started to seize and squirm, and the rapidly snatched groans conveyed his predicament. Rubbing my finger over that swollen lump, I felt his muscles squeeze on it. I had his orgasm under my control, and all I needed to do was pull the trigger.

His urgent moans interspersed with sudden breaths; I directed his swollen shaft to my breasts.

“Come on them, Jack. Cover them in your spunk.”

His features crumpled as my hands delivered the coup-de-grace. At this moment of beautiful vulnerability, he announced it. It twitched with a vigour that only a young man possessed, and he punctuated each pulse with a deep grunt. Hot ropes of pearly-white essence slashed across my breasts.

More thick gouts of his seen splashed into my mouth, and he bellowed at the surprise. Milked as my finger squirmed in his behind; its bittersweet taste was a delight to receive. There was so much, and I swallowed it down with an exaggerated gulp.

As the last vestiges of his orgasm petered out, his eyes never left mine, and I beamed with smug self-congratulation.

“Fuck…” he exclaimed with a weary tone and slumped against the wall.

“Christ, that was a lot… don’t you ever wank one out?”

Glassy-eyed, he shook his head and swallowed, “Not so much….”

“Well, don’t. That was fantastic. You need to cum. You knock on my door, got it?”

He mumbled in agreement, “Holy fuck, Iona, where…,” Jack pulled up abruptly, “That was amazing….”

I frowned, “Were you going to ask where I learnt that from?”

He snorted, “Yes, I’m… I’m not thinking straight.”

I giggled, “It’s a reasonable question. I tortured you, deep-throated your cock, milked your prostate, and made you cum on my tits. I swallowed the rest.”

Jack mumbled helplessly; I knew there was plenty more sap to rise out of him.

“Let’s just say that’s not the first cock I’ve sucked, and you’ve just had the benefit of all my experience. I love sucking cock. Not many women admit that.”

“I could tell… it was incredible.”

“Mmm… just let yourself go, and we’ll go far.”

He snorted, “Okay… okay, that was fucking incredible.”

“Better…” and I purred, “be yourself with me. I will not accept anything less.”

“Okay… okay.”

Rising, I eased my naked body against his, and my hands roamed over his weakened muscles. Slotted against him, the distance between us narrowed.

My head tilted, and with a quizzical eyebrow, my eyes scanned his features; he remained unperturbed. As our lips grazed against each other, he would taste his essence in my mouth. Pulling me into a deep kiss, I had my answer. My sticky breasts mashed against his torso, and we smeared his seed between us.

As a statement of passion, the realisation overwhelmed me as our tongues danced. I took Jack in my hand, his excitement obvious as his erection flickered into life. Our kiss deepened, and his firm hands pressed my loins against his bulky thigh. Opening my legs, I rubbed my smooth cunt against it.

He would feel my arousal and heat; the friction against my aching clit pushed my tongue into his mouth. Jack stiffened in my hand; I had not sated his hunger. The delicate vacuum, an errant hand on my damp breast, its thumb toyed with my cum soaked nipple, and he stole my breath.

If he used this strength, he might carry me to the bed and have me. I would let him.

Slowly, I nodded, “Oh yeah, you needed that. Now, there’s something I need.”

Turning, I exaggerated my gait, perched on the edge of the bed and opened my thighs. Reclined and rested on my elbows, I wanted Jack to ogle me.

I imagined how he might see me, this tall, lithe woman, naked and available for him. The curl of my body and its sculpted curves in this low light. With coquettish eyes, the subtle undulation of my hips lofted my mons… it rose and fell as a silent invitation.

“Now, show me how good you are at eating cunt.”

That word served as a lightning bolt; he visibly quaked when he heard it. It bewitched him like a magic spell and became the model of obedience.

Cupped to my sex, I smiled into his upturned eyes, and his silky tongue breached my folds. Reaching out, I clasped his head and writhed on his mouth. Purring at the swirling sensations that pooled within, his eyes never left mine.

= - =

Rushed words interspersed with gasps and moans tutored him. Jack had the reassurance of my first climax; no stars, no heavenly choir sang, and it enthused my need for more. Resting a leg on his shoulder, a bent knee, and a strong calve kept his mouth at the confluence of my thighs.

Sampling the confection of my sex, I revealed my open-mouthed shock. The tip of Jack’s tongue zig-zagged across my clit; its point flicked under my clitoral hood and forced sudden exhaled yelps. The sensation reached into me and animated my hips for more. He launched me from a refractory glow back onto this plateau of ecstasy. The sudden grasp of his tousled hair steered him as more hurried words relayed where I needed his tongue. The variations of contact earned my gasps and groans. By trial and error, he learned quickly and found a formula for success.

My blood boiled, and the coiled spring tightened; I rose and fell to feed the pleasure into my core. Then Jack did it; his pursed lips sucked on my pulsating clit and accelerated the blaze within. Quick and agile, a darting tongue flayed at it with a speed that destroyed my breathing. I begged for his fingers, and they did not curl to hit that spot; they taunted as much as his tongue.

His lips cupped my sex, and his tongue invaded my folds again. Always with his eyes on mine, my hand pressed to the back of his head kept him there. Slow, patient, as if he savoured the taste, the textures of his lips and tongue tortured me. Nuzzling on my erect clit, a flick of his tongue danced on it. He knew its effect, and the dizzying sensations made me yelp aloud.

The flood of my juices encouraged Jack, who remained devoted to my gratification. He was not Mila, he did not tease or entice as much, and it was wrong to compare. This was honest and sincere, and Jack was unafraid to learn. He kissed my vulva; the tip of his tongue descended my taint and flicked at my puckered anus. Caught off guard, I cried out as the intense sensations rocketed through me.

“Holy shit!” I yelped as his chunky thumb breached my sex, “You dirty bastard! Don’t stop… don’t you fucking dare stop!”

He rimmed it, thumb-fucked my cunt, and electricity crackled through my ecstatic mind. My thighs tried to clasp tight as I writhed. The tip of his tongue toyed with that hole, circling it, poking at it. With my fingers through his hair, I clasped him tighter, desperate for Jack not to leave.

His free hand retaliated, fingers rolled or pinched a stubby nipple, and his thumb stirred my swollen clit. The tell-tale need to squirm was inescapable as the sum of these parts conspired against me.

It shattered all my preconceptions, and the excitement of this surprise caught me off guard. The yearning grew with every stuttered moan. Panting, I smeared my sex onto Jack’s face as the images exploded like flashbulbs. He was here, between my legs and devoted to my fulfilment. I yielded to my lusts; all I wanted before I died was his meaty cock inside me.

I would direct him, teach him, and expose all of his most intimate secrets. Open and available, the clatter of our bodies and my blunt heels would spur on my new stallion. I would bear down on it and goad him for his worst – I needed the animal within him.

My imagination ran riot as he sucked and flicked at my clit. Prone for him, his hefty cock buried into me, I would feign helplessness and strike. I would tell him his fate as I pressed a slickened digit into his behind. I would reveal that I knew his secret. Impaling him, fingering his hole, he would swell to the point of no return. Seduced as I flexed my hips, trapped by all my limbs and commanded to do it – he would paint my insides with everything he had.

Jack would claim my cunt as his, and I would press his mouth to it to taste what we had done.

My feverish gaze met his, full of wonder. My abdomen tightened, and the rising waves of heat in my sex swelled. My sharpened senses alert to every nuance of his caress, I tried to warn him. His tongue lashed, there was no subtly, and my hips responded for more. I had to buck and groan as it focussed into a white-hot singularity. Shivering to a halt, I cried out. There was nowhere to go, and the shudders approached like an express train. That fucking tongue of his, flicking at my arse, hardwired to release all my tension in a cataclysmic rush.

Oh fuck, he’s put a finger in my arse. Clenching at the bedsheets, rakish breaths transformed into pitiful yelps, and the first convulsion smashed through me. My cruciform body lifted from the bed, and Jack gripped at my thighs. His unyielding strength maintained our connection. Clamped to my sex, Jack fucked me with his tongue while his thumb tortured my clit. I rose through my arched back, trembled and quaked.

Deafened by the white noise ringing in my ears, I heard nothing, my mouth opened, and no sound came out. Falling onto the bed, I veered to one side and lost contact with him. The tension unwound through my crippled body as a torrent of ecstasy. I lurched as intense aftershocks belted through me again… and again. Reeling, it was pure instinct, and I reached out for him.

Lapping at my sex, I murmured, and broken words babbled from my mouth. Gazing at the ceiling, I panted, stunned by its power.

The post-climactic glow cast its pall over my body, warm as a winter’s blanket. The cool air soothed my febrile cunt. My mind was adrift; I sensed a shadow and blinked through bleary eyes.

“Holy fuck,” I gasped, “Where… where did you learn that?”

“Are you not thinking straight?” He mused with a mischievous grin.

I snorted, “No… no, I’m not. Fuck, Jack, that was sensational….”

I was supine and in a daze. My limbs were so light that Jack manhandled me as his ragdoll. There were no nerves now, and his erection was sheathed. I tried to smirk - he brought that condom with him. Standing over me, he lofted my leg to his shoulder and clasped my flank.

“Yes?”

Reaching out, I took him in hand and removed the latex sheath. I soothed his puzzled expression by pulling on his hips and feeding that delicious meat into my sopping cunt.

“This is yours now. Show me how you fuck… I mean, really fuck.”

Breached, it stole my breath.

Now, the angels sang.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments