Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeff's Mom

"A young man is seduced by his friend's mother"

29
22 Comments 22
94.9k Views 94.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
I was feeling quite hot after cycling the twenty miles to Jeff’s house. Since his family had moved to another village, we didn’t see each other as often. I was looking forward to hanging out with him. We had a similar taste in music and sport, so there was always plenty to talk about. I parked my bike around the side of the house before ringing the front doorbell.

Mrs. Kirby, Jeff’s mom, opened the door. I hadn’t seen her for a while. She looked even more stunning than ever with her shoulder-length blonde hair in a bob, her light-blue eyes, and plump red lips. She was wearing a pink, cut off t-shirt and little jeans shorts, with bare feet. If I didn’t know she was Jeff’s mom, I could have easily mistaken her for his older sister. In fact, she had once told me that she and Jeff sometimes got mistaken for siblings. It was hardly surprising. I guessed she must have had him at an early age.

“Hi, Steve. Jeff’s not here at the moment.”

“Where is he?” I asked, surprised at his absence. We had made arrangements.

“He went off to a car rally in Harwood with Bob.”

Bob was Jeff’s stepdad. I figured he was at least ten years older than Jeff’s mom. He was a bald man of heavy build and very few words. He always wore the same blue boiler suit and spent most of his time in the workshop. I had the impression Mrs. Kirby married him out of convenience, just because he had a stable woodworking business. One time, after a couple of glasses of wine, she had alluded to him as someone who only fulfilled her minimum needs.

“When will they be back?” I asked.

“Probably not until six at the earliest. Come on in for a minute. I’ll fix you a drink. You must be thirsty after all that cycling.”

I looked at my watch. It was only 2 pm. I certainly wasn’t going to wait around for four hours for Jeff to come home, and I didn’t want to cycle another fifteen miles to meet them at the rally. I decided to go inside and have a drink, then cycle back home. I was somewhat annoyed that Jeff had forgotten I was coming over, but in all honesty, I had forgotten once too, so we were equal.

“Thank you,” I said, stepping into the hallway.

---

I sat down on the couch while Mrs. Kirby fixed us a jar of lemonade. She came over and sat in the armchair to my right, poured us each a glass and leaned back, smiling at me. It was hard not to notice her long slender legs and beautiful bare feet with red painted toenails. I suddenly felt uneasy being there alone with her, especially as I had fantasized and masturbated over her in the past.

“So, what’s going on?” she asked cheerily.

“Um, not much,” I replied.

“You look uneasy.”

“I’m fine.”

“Listen, Steve. I can see that you’re a little nervous. That’s OK. I know a bit about guys your age because I was once that age too. You’re eighteen, right?”

“Yes, Mrs. Kirby.”

“Call me Charlie. My real name is Charlotte, but my friends all call me Charlie.”

She shifted in her seat, crossing her legs over to the other side, then took a sip of her lemonade before speaking again.

“You know, Steve, I got pregnant with Jeff way too young. I missed out on a lot of fun at that time, but I’m not so old, you know? I still have a lot of passion for life. Bob is a wonderful man and a good father to Jeff. He takes good care of us and provides for the family.”

“That’s great,” I said.

“Yes, it’s great,” she replied, “But it’s not enough. I thought that Bob would give us everything that we needed, and at first, that seemed to be the case. Five years down the road, I realize that he only provides stability.”

“Isn’t stability a good thing?”

“Stability doesn’t give me screaming orgasms, Steve. Pardon me for being so blunt. I need more excitement in my life. Sure, we have sex, but it’s quite plain. I need more than that.”

“Have you considered counseling?” I offered, trying to be helpful.

She laughed out loud when I said that, looking at me like I had just said the stupidest thing she’d ever heard. I started blushing, realizing that I’d just made a fool of myself. I was young and naïve, not knowing how to play the game.

“Steve,” she said, “I don’t need counseling. I need a little excitement in my life.”

I looked at her and gulped. If she was saying what I thought she was saying, she was coming on to me. I didn’t know how to respond. I wanted to say something clever, something that would potentially open up the situation without making it blatantly obvious that I wanted to fuck her. I also thought briefly about Jeff and Bob and how they would react if they knew something had happened between Mrs. Kirby and me. Before I could say anything further, she spoke again.

“You should take a shower before you go home,” she said softly, “Let me get you a towel.”

I sat there quietly while she went off to fetch the towel, my cock had swollen up in my pants to the point it started to hurt. I hurriedly dipped my hands down my pants and moved the shaft to one side, just before she came back into the room.

“No need to lock the door,” she whispered, handing me the towel, “There’s only you and me here.”

I went upstairs with my head in a whirl.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

It was really going to happen. My legs felt like jelly, and my heart was pounding, but I also felt hugely excited at the way she had craftily steered me into the situation and what would happen next.

---

I stood there under the warm shower jet, my cock rock hard with anticipation. I squeezed some soap into my hand and washed for the next few minutes, expecting Charlie to appear at any moment, but she didn’t. I was under the shower for a good five minutes and beginning to lose hope. I thought that maybe I’d dreamt up the whole story and that she was just a good hostess by allowing me to get cleaned up before going home. And then she appeared, pulling the curtain back slightly to reveal just her face.

“Mind if I join you?” she said with a cheeky grin.

“Come on in,” I replied.

She pulled the curtain back further, revealing her awesome curvaceous body and large breasts. I could see she was shaved, with a tattoo on the top of her left thigh. She stepped into the shower and stood close beside me, sharing the stream of warm water before leaning forward and kissing me passionately. I put my arms around her, feeling the delicate softness of her skin as we tongued each other like the freshly discovered lovers that we had become. All thoughts of wrongdoing had disappeared from my mind. I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

“What have we got here?” she giggled, grabbing hold of my shaft, “It’s pretty solid.”

She gave it a few strokes and then knelt down to suck me off. The feeling of her lips around my cock was wonderful, not to say the sight of her pretty face swallowing me whole. She looked up at me with wide eyes, obviously enjoying the experience as much as me; making gurgling sounds as the head of my knob hit the back of her throat. After a short while, I had to pull out due to too much excitement.

“Wash me,” she said, standing up and handing me the soap.

I rubbed the soap in my hands, creating a thick lather, which I then proceeded to apply across her shoulders, chest, and breasts. I loved the slippery soft feel of her titties in my hands and the nubs of her nipples between my fingers. She looked at me approvingly, leaning back against the wall while I explored her body. She gasped when I flicked her nipples teasingly, encouraging me for more.

She then took my hand and pushed it down onto her tummy, wanting me to continue on my journey down to her pussy. I quickly soaped up again, washing her stomach and feeling the curves of her waist in my hands. I knew that she looked hot with her clothes on, but to have the privilege of seeing her naked was amazing.

I was obviously taking too much time before getting to the point because once again she grabbed my hand and planted it firmly between her thighs. She moaned when I ran my soapy fingers over her pussy.

“Fuck, I want it so bad!” she gasped.

I continued to rub her pussy, gently touching her clitoris with my thumb. She was breathing heavily, and her legs were beginning to wobble when she let out a cry. I wasn’t sure if she was cumming, but it certainly seemed like she was on the edge.

“Just fuck me, will you? Stop teasing!”

She grabbed my shaft and pulled me toward her, lifting one leg to rest her foot on the side of the tub. It was only a matter of seconds before I pushed by shaft deep inside her, feeling the ridges of her pussy clinging tightly. We embraced again, passionately. I had never felt that level of intensity before with any of my girlfriends. It was like we couldn’t get enough of each other.

She bit my lip as I pumped her hard. Even though it hurt slightly, I wasn’t going to stop. I pushed deep inside her and held the position, my rock hard cock deep inside her loins. She shuddered again, and then I felt the warm stream of her cum dribbling down my thigh. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

“I needed that so bad,” she said, crying and smiling at the same time.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed her tummy up against me, encouraging me to continue pounding her. Within just moments, I could feel the inevitable pulsating in my balls while she dug her nails into my back, scratching me from my shoulders down to my buttocks. I exploded inside her, pumping more cum than I had ever imagined was possible. At the same time, I could feel another warm stream of her cum on my thigh as she held me tightly.

I don’t know who was shaking the most while we rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. Charlie apologized for having scratched my back, but I didn’t care. I had just experienced the most sensual encounter of my youth.

We dried ourselves and got dressed in silence. I felt somewhat guilty about what we had done, knowing that I would have to keep silent about it. On the other hand, I felt happy that Charlie and I had the opportunity to connect in such an intimate manner.

She kissed me once again before I left the house, telling me that she hoped it wouldn’t be the last time.

"I hope not too," I said, slipping out the front door.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments