Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making The Best Of It

"Two divorcees, two jocks, a chalet and a snowstorm. What to do?"

20
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Recommended Read

Vanessa stood in the foyer of the chalet, staring out the open front door in dread. The snowstorm that had been swirling around the mountain chalet since noon seemed determined to linger around the entire evening and through the night, as well. It was not a welcome sight outside, yet here she was about to venture out into the middle of it in nothing but a loose yoga top and shorts and a pair of winter boots.

“Hey, the snow’s coming in. Gonna go out already, or what?” Jake goaded from the stairway, his mini HD cam at the ready.

Vanessa’s gal pal, Lottie, flared her eyes at him. “Give her a second. It’s freezing out there,” she said. She wrapped an encouraging arm around her beleaguered friend and sighed, “College boys. Stupid stuff like this is like breathing to them.”

“I heard that!” he said. “And yes, yes that is true.”

Lottie smirked at him again. “You’re such a jock,” she said mockingly, yet hiding a glint of tease in her blue eyes from Vanessa.

“Why am I doing this?” Vanessa asked anxiously.

“You lost the bet!” Jake said.

“We lost the bet,” Lottie conceded, hanging her head.

That I get,” Vanessa insisted. “But why am I doing this?”

“That was the wager!” Jake declared.

“That was the wager,” Lottie sighed, her head hanging lower.

Vanessa grumbled, “You said you were a ‘pool shark’, Ms. Color of Money, and we lost because of you!”

Lottie looked at her sheepishly. “Sorry. My shots just didn’t have any ‘English’ on’em tonight.”

“‘English’, my ass,” Vanessa scoffed.

Devante, a tall, cool, dark young man, came over and said, “Apologies. Jake can’t help being a jerk when he sees an attractive woman looking all nervous.”

Vanessa’s brows peaked. “‘Attractive’?” she thought.

“Look, you really don’t have to do this,” Devante said.

Lottie smiled. “Oh, no, no. We’ll honour the bet. We don’t welch. We’re responsible women.”

“Lottie!”

“Sorry, Vanessa!” Lottie chuckled. Deep down, she was just as excited as Jake to see her friend do this.

“Okay,” Devante sighed, he smiled warmly at Vanessa, “Hey, you’re a real trooper. Really cool.”

That --and his mocha-skinned handsome face-- seemed to placate her a little. “You’re pretty cool yourself… for a college kid.”

“Here,” he offered her a shot glass of whiskey, “to keep you warm and give you a bit of courage.”

“Courage maybe. I doubt the warmth, but thanks,” she replied. She took the glass and swiftly downed the shot of whiskey. She breathed out a stream of air as the liquid fire rippled down her throat.

“On the count of three,” Jake announced.

Vanessa turned to face the door again.

“One… two… th--”

“Ahh!!” she screamed and charged like a maniac into the wall of snow and wind.

The other three crowded together at the doorway. They all clapped as Vanessa ran in circles through the snow flailing her arms, Lottie and Jake chortling, Devante wincing in sympathy.

“You call that ‘frolicking’?” Jake laughed.

Vanessa scooped up some snow and tried to throw a snowball at him. That wasn’t a great idea. The feeble snowball just scattered in the wind and now her bare hands were wet and frozen. She resumed hopping around hopelessly in the snow.

“Hey, that’s good enough,” Devante called to her.

Vanessa turned around, breathing hard. The snow was piled higher than her boots, frost clinging to the goosebumps on her bare legs. As she huddled her arms around herself, she shuddered, “It’s fucking freezing!”

She motioned to run back. Both Jake and Lottie held up their hands.

“You’re not done yet!” Jake prompted. “Camera’s still rolling!”

“Oh for God’s sake!” Vanessa groaned. Then, amongst the whipping snow and rush of polar wind, she took a deep breath and belted out a strained rendition of "Winter Wonderland.

They all joined in other three joined in singing the chorus, then she took another deep breath and continued gamely through the next verse. Eventually, though, she broke down threatening to do unspeakable things to the snowman known as "Parson Brown" right there in the the "fucking meadow" if she wasn't allowed to go back inside right this second.

“I’m not familiar with those lyrics, are you?” Lottie mused, blinking up at Jake.

“Alright, alright! Enough,” Devante declared, beckoning her with his hand. “Come back in.”

Not needing to be told twice, she scrambled back into the chalet and into the blanket Devante held open for her.

“You did great!” Lottie said, shutting the door before rubbing her arms.

“D-d-don’t touch me, t-t-traitor!” Vanessa mumbled, her teeth chattering.

Devante wrapped his long arms around her and gave her back a brisk rub. He felt her head nestle against his chest as she shivered. He quite liked that, and she seemed to settle in approvingly.

“Okay!” Jake declared. “Next round! Oh, unless the ‘elders’ need to turn in early.”

“Oh, you are so on, you little brat!” Lottie needled his arm with her finger. She nudged Vanessa. “Ready to show these young bucks what a couple of real women can do?”

Before Vanessa could reply, Lottie and Jake darted back into the chalet, making it sound like the luxurious abode was filled with hordes of raucous partygoers rather than just the foursome. She frowned, wondering how her friend seemed to be able to shed half her age and behave like a college sorority girl so easily in less than a day.

“Come on, don’t want them to have all the ‘fun’, now,” Devante said with a smirk, offering his arm.

Vanessa sighed, slipping her hand through. “I had been hoping for a quiet, relaxing weekend.”

He shrugged. “You and me both.”

“No more surprises, okay?” she begged as he led her down the hallway.

-0-

“I declare this session of The Emancipated Hot Mama’s Club open!” Lottie had announced as she and Vanessa pulled up in their SUV to the mountain chalet the previous afternoon. “Let’s have some fun!”

“Hooray! Let’s start with the booze!” Vanessa whooped.

They climbed out and ran over to the edge of the slope. It was a gorgeous sight: a pristine, endless blanket of immaculate white covering the hills and valleys below and a magnificent canopy of blue above. It had taken them until late afternoon to get there, but it was well worth it.

“It’s so beautiful!” Lottie hollered.

Vanessa concurred. It was the first time she returned to the rental chalet since her divorce two years ago and she immediately regretted not coming sooner.

Lottie inhaled deeply. A tingle coursed through her lungs. “This mountain air is exhilarating! It’s almost better than sex!”

Vanessa chuckled, shaking her head. “You said that about lunch back at that dive of a diner."

Her friend desperately needed a new metaphor to express excitement. Then again, Lottie would know. Since her divorce three years ago, and with both her kids now in college, she had a new lease on her promiscuity over the past year, diving deep into the Tinder scene.

Truthfully, Vanessa was a bit envious.

“Okay, enough of that,” Lottie said, pulling at Vanessa’s arm. “Let’s check out this chalet you’ve been raving about.”

As they trekked back to the front door, Vanessa said, “You’re going to love this place! It has an outdoor jacuzzi, a game room, floor-to-ceiling windows”

She punched in the key code to the automatic lock and swung open the door.

As they peered inside, they suddenly froze… just like the young man on the stairs in front of them wearing nothing but boxer shorts and socks, holding a toothbrush in his mouth.

A bemused smile curled Lottie's lips. "It has a half-naked man..."

“Uhh…” Vanessa uttered.

“Um…” he responded.

Lottie regarded Vanessa as she pointed at him. “Does he come with the place?” Clearly, she didn’t mind if he did.

“Hey, Jake. Why’s the door open? It’s freez…--” Another young man emerged from the upstairs hallway sporting only a towel around his hips, his ebony skin still sparkling from his shower. He also turned into an instant mannequin. “Uhh…”

“Oh my God, there’s two of them,” Lottie chuckled. “The perks just keep coming.”

Overcoming their initial shock and after some abbreviated introductions, the two women allowed the guys to hurriedly go and put some clothes on.

“They’re kind of cute,” Vanessa chuckled softly while they waited in the foyer.

“They’re also likely half our age, like probably the same age as your son,” Lottie said, she said with more excitement than concern. She shrugged and grinned. “I mean, not that it’s a problem.”

Vanessa eyed her. “What do you mean not a problem? I meant they’re cute like little boys caught with their pants down cute. What are you thinking?” she scolded. “Of course this is a problem. What are they doing here?”

They soon figured it out together when the two young men returned. It was pretty simple: the rental property had been accidentally double-booked for the weekend.

To everyone’s relief, they settled the issue fairly quickly and amicably. They didn’t bother trying to reach the property owners; the location was remote and they would have to drive back to the town forty minutes away to connect with them. It was a large 4-bedroom chalet, so there was plenty of space. They had all planned to be in and out of the place over the weekend, so it wasn’t as if they would be bumping to each other, hanging around all day, driving one another crazy.

The age gap was a bit awkward for all of them, but they'd make the best of it, regardless.

So after some quick bedroom assignments, the two college sophomores helped the couple of forty-something divorcees bring in their belongings from the car. Everyone was elated to know that between the four of them they were well-supplied with liquor for the weekend.

That first evening, the guys even quickly earned their brownie points by offering to share the dinner they had already been preparing. While Devante worked in the kitchen with some assistance from Vanessa. Jake ‘entertained’ playing bartender and by mixing drinks at the whims and direction of Lottie.

“Mmm. Looks good,” Vanessa remarked, regarding the stew cooking in the pot as Devante stirred. “Your mother taught you to cook?”

“My dad,” he replied.

“Ah, good for him,” she said. She leaned in front of him to get a good sniff.

Devante got a nice whiff of her red hair as she leaned in.

“Mmm. Smells delicious,” she said, “I want to taste it.”

He obliged, letting her sample the spoon.

“Mmm,” she repeated once more, savouring the spiciness of the stew with a smile.

Watching her lick her lips was curiously satisfying to Devante.

“More vodka,” Lottie requested, holding her glass out.

“Um, you’re going to be able to hit the slopes tomorrow with a hangover?” Jake noted.

“Here’s a tip: don’t ever be a party-pooper at a girlfriends’ weekend escape,” she said, poking him on his bicep. “Besides, Vanessa and I are going to spend the morning detoxifying by doing yoga in front of that magnificent panorama window over there. So keep’em coming.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Jake replied grinning.

“Tip number two: If you want to survive this weekend, you’ll never call me that again.”

“Sure thing,” he said, pouring more vodka into her glass. He winked. “What should I call you then?”

She winked back. “We’ll see how the weekend goes.”

God, this mountain air really was exhilarating.

Throughout a lively dinner, Vanessa kept kicking her friend’s ankles under the table as Lottie’s flirting ramped up. Unfortunately, it seemed to have the effect of spurs to her libido. Jake seemed more than a willing partner in the fun, as well, with Devante doing his own best to curb his friend’s enthusiasm and not make an ass of himself… again.

After dinner, they all helped to clean up --the guys sheepishly conceding that they only did so because the two older women were there-- then the four of them separated. Lottie and Vanessa escaped to their bedrooms to recharge after a long drive. Jake and Devante played video games in the game room.

“So whaddya think?” Jake asked, his eyes on the big screen television.

“About me kicking your ass again?” Devante replied as his team scored another touchdown. His skills as a quarterback translated to the digital fields just as well. “Booyah!”

“I mean about our unexpected guests?”

Devante shrugged. “No problem having a couple of mature ladies around.”

“‘Mature ladies’,” Jake scoffed, “Dev, they so do not look like they’re in their forties.”

“You expecting them to be using walkers? Spitting out their dentures?”

“My mother doesn’t look nearly as hot as them.”

Devante frowned at him, leaning aside in his easy chair. “Man, do you often measure a woman’s hotness against your mother?”

“Just saying the weekend got a lot more interesting.”

The intriguing thoughts running through his head were enough distraction for Devante to score three more touchdowns against him unanswered.

The next morning, Vanessa and Lottie were already in the middle of their yoga session in front of the wall-to-wall windows --a glorious view spread out before them-- by the time Devante and Jake came downstairs in their snowboard gear.

“Looking fine, ladies,” Jake said, casting an appreciative gaze at their Downward Dog from behind.

Lottie peeked upside down between her legs, her cherry blonde hair falling to the mat. “You’re welcome to join… if you can handle it.”

His eyes fixed upon the whisper of black fabric shrink-wrapped around her toned bottom, Jake muttered, “Um… handle?”

His friend held him back. “We’re hitting the slopes. Wanna come?”

“We’re good,” Vanessa said. She swooped her head down and up, arching her back into a deep Cobra. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled. “How about we make you boys some lunch for when you come back? A return of favour for dinner last night. Hopefully, it’ll be as delicious as your cooking.”

“Thanks, I’m sure it’ll be just fine.” Devante nodded, apparently distracted. He winced as he watched her deepen the stretch, curving her neck back, raising her feet till they patted the top of her head and her ponytail swished against her butt. Inwardly, he also held a deep admiration for her impeccable form and the way the light brightened her long, red hair.

“Hey, looks like some clouds heading our way,” Jake said, nodding through the windows to the distant sky.

Devante snapped out of his trance. “Let’s get going already. Catch ya later, ladies.”

After the two headed out, Vanessa shook her head and giggled, “Such youthful energy. Should harness it in a can and sell it.”

“You don’t use a can to harness that type of energy,” Lottie giggled.

Her friend eyed her cautiously. “No more surprises this weekend, okay?” she warned.

That wasn’t for them to decide, unfortunately, as the clouds did roll in directly towards them, swallowing the blue sky with a thick veil of grey. Along with them came blankets of snow and a fierce wind. By the time Jake and Devante stumbled through the door just before noon, the storm was in full effect.

Suddenly realizing they were going to be shut in together for the rest of the day, the group made the best of it. They dined on a hearty lunch the women had prepared: chili, soup, cornbread and macaroni salad. Their conversation was even livelier than the evening before, everyone getting nice and comfortable with each other, the age gaps seemingly non-existent. Jake and Devante were surprised at how much bolder and open the two women were… well, Lottie was, anyway.

She already came up with a nickname for Jake, teasingly referring to him as “Golden Boy” due to his dusty blonde short curls of hair, his smooth complexion, bright blue eyes and a self-aware cockiness.

Lottie even thought of a nickname for Devante which she ran by Vanessa as they stood together by the sink. “How about ‘Young Man-dingo’?” she whispered.

“No,” Vanessa struck her down bluntly.

Afterwards, Jake and Lottie went to their respective rooms to take a nap. Vanessa and Devante lingered at the dining table, sharing a beer and eating pretzels while playing cards. She had suggested ‘Old Maid’ in a playful reference to herself.

Devante grinned and shook his head as he shuffled the cards. “Not even close. You and Lottie don’t look or act anything like old maids.”

Her chin resting on her palm as she regarded him, she said, “Why, thank you, young man. So you’re saying we’re immature for our age?”

“Not saying that either,” he said, still looking at his hands as he shuffled.

Honestly, Devante was thinking that this was what was meant by ‘ageing gracefully’. It was like the two women had gained their second wind, renewed, rejuvenated, just enjoying life. It showed in their behaviour and in their looks, obviously taking care of themselves, but also mature enough not to worry about them. He was taken aback by how strongly attractive he found them to be.

He glanced over at Vanessa as he continued to shuffle, noting how she was looking at him with a playful warmth. Her mellow maturity was proving to be a stimulating cocktail for the young man. It was going to be hard tamping down on that for the rest of the weekend.

Neither of them could stop grinning as he dealt the cards.

Upstairs in his bedroom, Jake was having trouble taking a nap and instead was wide awake and alert, staring up at the wooden ceiling.

It was Lottie’s fault. She had confided in him her preferred sleep attire as they had made their way up the stairs.

“In the raw?” he asked, intrigued.

“Yeah.” Lottie nodded at him, smiling with her tongue pressed inside her cheek. “I like to feel the fresh sheets all over my body. Let my skin breath.”

She then ran ahead of him up the stairs as Jake paused and looked up at her from behind. Her short-shorts and tight sports top had already left little to his imagination. The mention of her sleeping naked in the room next to his splashed the image of her nude, petite body in his head; it was more invigorating than a dunk in a tub of ice water.

Lying in bed, still staring up at the ceiling, his hand slipped under the waistband of his shorts and gripped his twitching cock. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

It took him ten minutes and a sore wrist before he was finally able to fall asleep.

Meanwhile, as she painted her toenails at the edge of her bed, Lottie was wondering if her teasing had any effect on the young man. For a fraction of a second, she told herself that she should probably behave.

By the time she had moved onto her fingernails, she had long forgotten that sense of reservation.

Neither Jake or Lottie came out until it was dinnertime which Devante and Vanessa prepared together. After their meal, they all settled in the living room to watch a movie.

Devante shuffled through the available DVDs; the selection was meagre.

“Kids movie. Kids movie. Bad comedy. Kids movie. Boring,” he listed dismissively.

Lottie waved her glass of wine. “My kingdom for some porn!”

As Vanessa covered her eyes in embarrassment, Jake’s dimpled chin dropped.

“What?” Lottie grinned, amused with herself. “You two boys not of legal age to watch porn?”

Devante cleared his throat. “Well, if anyone knows where they stash those, I’m game.”

Lottie regarded Vanessa.

“What?” Vanessa asked.

“You’ve been here often enough before,” Lottie said, bobbing her blonde brows and nudging her. “Where are the goods?”

All three of them looked at her. Eventually, she rolled her eyes and nodded her chin towards an almost hidden cabinet door in a corner of the room. Jake went over and checked. “Jackpot,” he announced.

While watching porn at some point during the weekend wouldn’t have been an inconceivable activity for any of them, they probably would have never guessed they’d be doing so in the present company. However, when the movie started, they all howled and laughed at the horrible dialogue, acting and production values as they sat together --the women between the two guys-- on the oversized leather sofa.

“Oh my God. It looks like her chest has been inflated with helium,” Vanessa remarked about the actress. She tugged at the collar of her top and took a peek down. “I feel so inadequate.”

Devante tried to make it look like he was stealing a glance, too.

“Get to the sex already!” Jake hollered three minutes in.

“We want fucking! We want fucking!” Lottie cheered.

The movie quickly obliged and then some. At some point during the vigorous, explicit and endless screwing and sucking on the screen, the catcalls and guffaws in the living room dwindled to mild tittering and chuckling. After several more minutes, only awkward silence filled the room.

“Jesus,” Lottie remarked, “it’s like an outtake from a meat factory documentary.”

Vanessa curled one foot up on the edge of the sofa, resting her chin against her bare knee as she watched. As her mind drifted, she turned her head aside and caught Devante looking at her. He quickly turned away, but not before a sudden blush warmed her cheeks. She dropped her foot back to the floor. The two stiffened as they sat beside each other continuing to avoid eye contact.

Jake and Lottie made no such pretence, smirking at each other throughout the scene.

“Okay, this is boring,” Vanessa said.

“I hear that,” Devante agreed.

“Game room?” Jake suggested. “Round of pool? Boys for ladies?”

“Hmm? Can your pride handle being handed your butt by a couple of older women?” Lottie asked, grinning. “I’m pretty nifty with a stick and balls, you know.”

“That sounds like a challenge,” Jake said, cocking his head back. “What are we wagering?”

“We’ll decide later,” she said. “You two go and set up the table. We’ll clean up the kitchen and join you in a sec.”

The two young men disappeared down the hallway.

“Think they’re going to decide who gets the blonde and who gets the red-head tonight?” Lottie teased.

“You’re shameless,” Vanessa replied, turning away to hide the blush on her pale cheeks.

Lottie’s shoulders shook as she stifled a laugh, aware of how incorrigible she was. She patted her friend on the back. “It’s alright. I know you got dibs on the black guy.”

In the game room, Devante watched with his arms folded as his friend pulled out his wallet.

“Lottie,” Jake declared. “We both have blonde hair, so it makes sense.”

“Right.” Devante smirked. “You’re not getting any tonight.”

“Then we just spend the night making balloon animals,” Jake replied, slapping a condom into his friend’s palm.

Devante shook his head as Jake left the room to call the ladies in. He regarded the little square packet and remarked to himself, “Man, I don’t think this is big enough.”

Despite Lottie’s bravado earlier, she turned out to be terrible at billiards. Though she did everything in her power to distract the two guys by bending over and practically laying across the table, she and Vanessa still lost. They probably shouldn’t have made the wager before the game, and Vanessa definitely wouldn’t have agreed to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide which of the losers would payout if she knew just how bad her friend was at pool.

So after her unprotected romp and brief karaoke session in the snowstorm, the group moved back into the games room for the next challenge: video game fighting. To everyone’s surprise, it was Vanessa who suggested it, and even more to their shock and awe, she was able to exact some measure of revenge by beating Jake handily in the finals of their round-robin tournament.

“You’ve been holding back,” Lottie said, taking her aside.

“My son’s got the same game at home,” she replied, blowing her fingertips. “I played it almost every day after he left for college.”

The pre-decided penalty for the losers was a striptease on the pool table. Unsurprisingly, Jake bypassed Rock, Paper, Scissors and voluntarily jumped on top, quickly getting into the act, grinding and thrusting his hips to the stripper music chanted by the others. Within a couple of minutes, he was down to his shorts, on his knees, crawling around like a gecko, his hard abs crunching while humping his pelvis up towards Lottie as she filmed him with the HD cam.

“Woo!” Lottie cheered. She nudged Vanessa. “Give me a dollar bill!”

“No.”

Before things got out of hand, Devante and Vanessa called the gaming challenges a draw.

“Killjoys,” their counterparts both remarked.

They returned to the living room where Devante got the fireplace going while they waited for Jake to get dressed and rejoin them.

The warm feelings and conversation went long into the night with the bottles of wine the ladies had brought and a flask of rum offered by the guys fueling them. Lottie and Jake ended up leaning against each other on the sofa as they gazed into the fire. Devante and Vanessa sat across from each other in opposing club chairs, keeping one eye on their friends and one on each other.

“I still feel like playing a game,” Lottie grumbled, as she watched Jake empty another bottle of wine into her glass.

A thought crossed his mind and he sat up wagging the bottle in his hand. “How about spin the bottle?”

“Yes!” Lottie said, sitting up as well.

“No,” Vanessa replied.

“Uh-uh,” Devante concurred. “We’re not kids.”

“No, we are Goddamn not,” Lottie said determinedly, already removing the glasses and bottles from the coffee table in front of them. “We’re freaking adults.”

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

“Yes, we are! I even have I.D.,” Jake declared and quickly helped move the empty table aside.

The two of them sat on the rug.

“Vanessa. Sit,” Lottie ordered, nodding at the floor across from her. She patted the floor to her right and said to Devante. “Tall, dark and sexy sits here.”

Vanessa and Devante gazed at each other bemused as they reluctantly joined their friends on the floor.

Devante narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips for a second. “So… whoever spins the bottle, they have to kiss the person the narrow end points at, right?”

“Are you sure you’re in college,” Vanessa giggled, “or should we write down the instructions?”

“Ooh, snap. She got you,” Jake chuckled, despite it being such a ‘mom joke’.

Devante shook his head and smirked. “I was just making sure we all understand the consequences. That’s it.”

“Just a kiss,” Vanessa noted. “A quick one.”

Lottie wiggled playfully, the wide collar of her top slipping seductively off of her left shoulder. “Let’s just play it by ear, shall we?” she said.

“No re-spins,” Jake slipped in. “That’s the rule.”

“I thought young guys like yourselves don’t play by the rules?” Lottie regarded him with a crooked grin, then spun the bottle. It slowly came to a stop pointing directly at Vanessa.

“So now what?” her friend asked.

“No re-spins!” Jake repeated, a little too obvious in his insistence.

Lottie tilted her chin as she looked at Vanessa. She shrugged and narrowed her eyes. “That is the rule, girlfriend.”

Vanessa’s jaw dropped. “Really?”

The guys sat across from each other sharing the same anticipatory expression except Jake’s mouth was ajar. Devante wanted to tell her that she didn’t really have to go through with it, but instead, he held his tongue behind tightly sealed lips.

Lottie sat up on her knees and shimmied forward towards her friend. “C’mon. It’s just like in high school.”

“I didn’t do stuff like this in high school! I don’t even remember what I did in high school, but I’m sure I didn’t do that!”

“Ooh, it’s like kissing a virgin, then! Lovely!” The blonde woman curled a finger at her. She had a wild look in her sharp cat-like eyes that almost seemed as if she had been looking forward to this opportunity for a while. “Get your sexy ass over here.”

“Oh, for god’s sake,” Vanessa exclaimed, but to the guys’ surprise, she got up on her knees and said, “Fine!”

Despite mustering her sense of adventurousness, she wasn’t quite prepared for the way Lottie secured the sides of her face in her soft hands and pulled her in for a full-on mashing of their glossy lips. It also caught her off guard just how soft and sensuous her friend’s lips were… and just how good a kisser she was. The tender, yet probing press of her warm mouth and gentle dabs of her tongue along Vanessa’s lips unexpectedly drew a response from her in kind. Quickly catching on, she also gently cradled Lottie’s face in her hands as she moved her lips in unison with her. The wine flowing through her veins and the thought of the two young men watching them in appreciative silence seemed to enhance the hit.

Meanwhile, Jake looked like a mime at a peep show, the expressions on his face veering wildly from wide-eyed to antsy. Devante remained on low simmer, his dark eyes finding focus on Vanessa’s churning lips and the way her cheeks went sallow as her tongue darted forward.

When they finally came apart, both women were blushing, a sly smile affixed on Lottie’s lips.

Vanessa looked down and away, but she couldn’t hide a grin, either. She cocked her brow and said, "Your ex really has no idea what he gave up."

Devante slow clapped, pouting his lower lip and nodding. “Pretty lit, ladies.”

Jake’s top of his head was about to fall off, his own smile so wide and his brain about to explode from the raging hormones. Forget about the porn stash. He may have hit the jackpot right here.

“Hey, your turn,” Devante called to him. “And don’t make me remind you that the bottle better not end up pointing at me.”

“Them’s the rules,” Lottie said, wiping her thumb daintily just below the bottom of her lip.

“Oh, I know,” Jake said with a confident grin and spun the bottle while looking deliberately at Lottie. It stopped perfectly pointing at her. He winked. “I’ve played this game before.”

The woman’s lips curled like a cat’s. “Good English on that spin, Golden Boy,” she cooed.

She hooked him by the collar of his t-shirt and moved in quickly, planting her mouth over his.

Jake obviously hadn’t been anticipating a little peck and boldly accepted her with parted lips and a slick tongue that slipped unimpeded into her mouth. There was no reluctance on her part either, sucking on his lips and tongue hungrily.

“Uh, wow,” Vanessa said, gawking.

“Mm, okay.” Devante nodded. “Just like that, huh?”

The two watched in stunned silence as Lottie and Jake immediately pushed the pedal to the floor. They got on their knees and locked together in a heated embrace. As they moulded their mouths and tongues together, his hands slipped around her bottom while her fingers tangled thru his curly blonde hair.

Impulsively gulping, Vanessa said, “Hey, Lottie...?”

Lottie wasn’t listening. She was too busy massaging her pelvis enticingly against the young man’s crotch.

“Guys?” Devante remarked. “Getting a little heavy there, uh…”

Jake felt his cock harden immediately, tenting the crotch of his track pants. He rubbed it provocatively along Lottie's crotch and belly.

Lottie shoved Jake back against the sofa and climbed and knelt across his lap, untying the string of his pants as they continued to trade a torrent of kisses. His hands skimmed down her backside, peeling her yoga pants down, exposing her shiny round bottom and G-string.

Her skin all atingle, her heart racing and her nerves crackling, Vanessa repeated sharply, “Hey, Lottie!” She quickly shifted from her seated position to intervene and inadvertently knocked the bottle with her knee, sending it into a slow spin on the floor.

It came to a halt pointing at Devante.

The two of them looked at it for a moment, then regarded each other.

Devante’s brows contorted as the edge of his lip angled slightly. “Uh. You… don’t have to…”

Vanessa closed her eyes and shook her head, taking a deep breath. “Fuck it,” she spat and opened her green eyes wide. She slugged down the rest of her wine for ‘courage’, not for warmth. She had already been hot and bothered for some time now.

Devante shifted his lips aside as he watched her move towards him. “We’re playing by the rules?”

She nodded and rolled her eyes. “I guess.”

She suddenly lunged at him. In spite of his size advantage, he had to steady his solid frame by planting a hand against the floor behind him as they came together.

Vanessa pressed her mouth hard against his full, soft lips, indulging in a long, sensuous kiss. They exchanged the fragrant taste of booze in their mouths, and gulped greedily on one another’s spit. She pulled back, breathing hard, stroking his face with her fingers. “Have you ever done it with someone as old as me?” she asked, breathless.

The question actually reminded Devante of their age difference, which he had somehow forgotten. As he groped and squeezed her ass with his strong hands, he licked his lips and shook his head, gazing at her enticing mouth. “Uh-uh.”

“Just please don’t call me ‘baby’ or anything like that,” she said. As she moved in again, she muttered, “And try to keep up.”

As Vanessa and Devante were still savouring their first kisses, a few feet away on the floor, Lottie was already stroking her hand up and down Jake’s now exposed cock. She loved the feel of it, the size and length in her palm. She could feel the blood and energy coursing through it.

“You’re a bad boy,” she teased between hungry kisses, casting a wicked eye towards him as she briskly stroked him.

“I am such a bad boy, ma’am,” Jake conceded.

Lottie spiked her brow. “Excuse me? What did you call me?”

“Sorry! Miss? Ms.?”

“You deserve a tongue lashing for that,” she purred.

“Oh God, yes, please,” he replied, nodding quickly.

After another forceful kiss. Lottie giggled then scooched down, nipping at the young man’s washboard belly before dragging her tongue down and up his stiff shaft, from the tip to his balls and back again. After a couple more trips up and down his length, she took him in fully within her mouth, rolling his tip with her tongue against her cheeks and palette.

“Ohh… shit!” Jake gushed, tilting his head back on the seat of the sofa, revelling in the moist warmth of her talented mouth.

Lottie grabbed hold of the base of his cock in one hand while the other crawled like a spider along his tight abs and chest, fingering his stiff little nipples. She flipped aside her blonde hair before plunging back down over his tip. She purred with deep satisfaction as she felt it throb in her mouth. There was nothing like sucking on a youthful, virile cock.

Vanessa and Devante were still playing catch up, preferring the role of tortoises to their hornier friends’ hares. He was shirtless --his broad, dark pecs and black oval nipples exposed to her tender kisses and nibbles-- and just working on the clasp at the back of her bra. It came apart with a crisp snap and fell from her chest and off her arms.

Vanessa leaned back and embraced Devante’s head against her chest as a long, slick tongue slithered out and curled around her hard pink nipples. She hummed with pleasure as he massaged her round, pert breasts, his dark, long fingers contrasting enticingly against her creamy, freckled skin. A firm suckle of his full lips upon her pert nipple drew a sweet moan from her throat.

Her teeth chattered from the electric rush flowing through her, not unlike when she was traipsing around outside in the harsh storm. After reaching back to undo her ponytail, she shook out her cascade of cinnamon red locks before sliding her hand down, her fingers and palm her way indulgently past Devante’s abdomen before settling against the crotch of his pants.

He grunted at her bold touch, his cock responding with twitches and throbs.

“Mmm,” she hummed as she rubbed him, “this is going to be fun.”

Jake’s fun was well already underway. Not only did Lottie’s well-skilled oral efforts appear to be gaining steam as the seconds ticked by --her head bobbing briskly over his crotch-- her curled position left her open for some vigorous finger tapping. His nimble digits worked down through the crack of her ass, teasing at the puckered star of her anus for a moment before slipping further and stroking her moist, clean-shaven slit.

Lottie raised her head off his tip and gasped for air each time he found a particularly sensitive part, which was too often to count. She bit her lower lip as she hammered her fist up and down his saliva-slicked cock enthralled by the hard shaft of muscle.

Jake’s fingers slid in and out of her with the precision of race car pistons. He felt her quiver and shake inside and out, and soon most of his digits were glistening from her wetness.

“Ohh... fuck!” she gasped, her back hitching and brows pinching. After taking a minute to recover, she dragged her hands through her hair and looked up, her face glowing a bright red. “You better have protection.”

Devante was also pleasuring Vanessa, just not with his fingers alone. He had hoisted the woman onto a club chair, settling her deep into the rich leather. Discarding her shorts and panties, he draped her right leg over the arm of the chair. Still seated on the floor, he moved in and dragged his tongue against her exposed buds, pasting her with succulent licks and darting stabs of his tip. He eased apart her lips with his fingers and nuzzled in closer to sample her quivering clit with nips of his mouth and teeth.

Vanessa’s fine brows pinched tightly over her watchful eyes. She looked down anxiously between her pale thighs, Devante’s head moving seductively as he took his time. She hadn’t imagined him to be so patient, so giving, especially since she had been prepared to just go full-bore upon him. Instead, she steadied herself, hand at the back of his head, as she rolled her hips methodically, her tummy hitching, clamping her lips together and taking long, deep breaths through her nose.

“Mmm.... ahh,” she gasped, arching her flat belly forward and pressing her head back into the chair. Devante clamped down on her thighs as she shuddered and came quickly in response to his delicate oral ministrations.

He leaned back and looked up, his broad, smiling lips glossy from her rush. “That was damn tasty,” he said.

Vanessa nodded quickly. “Oh yeah. Glad you’re not only good in the kitchen.”

Their playful exchange was interrupted by the heavy groaning from off to the side.

Lottie, now completely naked, had already mounted Jake’s stiff cock, bouncing and grinding her hips roughly on his lap. He responded with fingers dug into her ass and stiff contractions of his buttocks, pulsing into her from below with quick, jabbing thrusts. They groaned languidly in one another’s mouths as they kissed and tangled their tongues together.

“Mm-hmm,” Lottie cooed as she leaned back, grinning. “That all you got? I can barely feel you. Already running out of gas?”

Jake let out a hearty chuckle. “You know I play varsity football? I can go.”

“So? Go,” she ordered.

Again he laughed and rolled forward, lowering Lottie back against the floor. She wrapped her legs around his hips, her heels at the small of his back, locking him in as he drove into her with rapid, snapping thrusts. Raising himself with his hands on the floor beside her head, he cranked his hips even harder to full, lustful effect.

“Oh, yes!” she moaned aloud. That was more like it.

Meanwhile, Vanessa had been silent for the last few minutes, her mouth occupied by Devante’s ample, fully-hardened length. Her lips stretched wide, she barely covered a third of it and it was already butting against her throat. She felt both impressed and anxious as she moved her mouth over him, mesmerized by how dark, long and sleek it was.

Devante stood tall before her, watching in mute satisfaction. He had a clutch of her soft hair in his fist but, he didn’t pull or yank at it. He allowed her the freedom to explore and figure it out on her own. Besides, she was doing just fine. Husky, steady breaths flowed from his nose, flaring his nostrils. “Mm-hmm. Good. Feels nice.”

She didn’t know why the approval of a man half her age made her feel so giddy, but butterflies seemed to erupt deep in her gut. Her cravings intensifying, she re-doubled her efforts, slathering her tongue along his length, sucking his balls before smothering him deep inside her mouth. She elicited breathier moans of approval from above, but she wanted to hear more from him.

She wanted more from him.

His dark cock slipping past her red lips with a pop and dripping with her saliva, she looked up with a wheezing gasp then asked, “Condom?”

God, Devante really hoped it fit.

Back in front of the fireplace, Lottie’s shaking breasts and belly glowed from the warmth of the fire as Jake gripped her upper arms from behind, holding her up on her knees as he humped his crotch against her butt with pronounced slaps of flesh. A slight sneer curled at his lips as his muscles wrenched beneath his skin, and he watched his cock with immense satisfaction as it thrust in and out between her supple cheeks which rippled with each solid smack.

After starting slowly, unsure of what she wanted, there was no remorse in any of his machinations now, driving into Lottie with harsh, swaggering thrusts with every virile fibre of his youthful being. He never felt so confident, so excited, while fucking a woman before.

Lottie shook and shuddered like a rag doll in his arms, swearing and groaning endlessly. Her blonde locks strewn across her face, shiny from perspiration, she looked back and called out to him, “Oh shit, yes! Like that! More!”

Jake tightened his grip around her and clashed his crotch against her ass. Her incessant beckoning for more was like rocket fuel. He had no intention of disappointing her.

Vanessa knew there was no way Devante was going to disappoint her. Propping one leg on the seat of the leather chair, and bracing her hands on the head of it, she and the large young man pressed up against her back indulged in more kisses and tongue play while he deliberately rubbed his cock around her ass and along her slit. She couldn’t get over how heavy and hard it felt against her skin.

With her round eyes looking back and up at him, her mouth suddenly rounded open and an aching groan escaped past her lips as she felt him enter her with a slow, indulgent thrust.

“Ohh…” she choked back on her moan, then gasped achingly, “God! Uhnn!”

Her head dropped, and she relied on his strong grip around her waist to keep her steady and standing as she felt her knees buckle.

“Shh,” he breathed, licking his lips. His quarterback instincts kicking in, he guided her, “Look here, Vanessa. Look at me.”

She raised her head back up and she looked back. He kept his gaze steady on hers as he nodded slowly. He continued to steadily fill her with his length, speaking to her with a deep, soothing voice, “It’s okay. It’s okay. Feels so good. You’re amazing.”

Vanessa gasped and swallowed. Each time she blinked or winced, she resettled her eyes back and up towards his assured gaze, eagerly, desperately imploring him to be good to her.

As Devante began his motions, he swayed his hips with a surprisingly steady, yet strong rhythm. He felt her clamp down on his cock each time he slowly withdrew. It was an invigorating sensation, and he appreciated the way she was looking up at him with satisfaction in her glimmering green eyes.

“Feels good?” he asked. His hands sliding from her hips and up to grope her breasts and caress neck.

Vanessa sucked on her lips and nodded with an anxious look. “Mm-hmm…”

“You want more?”

He felt her stiffen slightly against his body.

“Come on. It’s okay. It’s okay,” he breathed, his hips pulsing a little faster, his cock pulling out a little further before sliding back in with slowly intensifying thrusts.

Vanessa closed her eyes and listened to the illicit sounds filling the high ceilings of the chalet. Lottie and Jake were groaning and cursing in ways that would make the porn stars in the film they watched blush, the heavy slaps of their bodies coming together ringing in her alert ears.

“We gonna let them have all the fun?” Devante said through a wide grin, suddenly giving in to his youthful cockiness and competitive spirit.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Reaching a hand around his neck, she twisted her nimble body to maximize the potency of their kisses.

“Harder,” she implored.

Devante smiled, his rolling thrusts picking up speed. “Yeah. Let’s show’em what we got.”

Vanessa groaned heavily into his mouth as they kissed.

Jake and Lottie were back on the sofa, the young man on his back, his skin sticking against the soft leather. Lottie rode him hard above, churning his throbbing cock inside of her. She clasped at the back of his hands as he groped her breasts roughly, tweaking her stiff nipples.

‘Oh, oh, shit!” she spat, huffing and puffing through the strands of hair strewn across her face.

“Uh, fuck! God, yeah!” Jake groaned, his throat dry and rough.

Lottie bucked upon his thrusting hips, swaying wildly up and down and side to side. The energy in this guy was amazing. It was like riding in a roller coaster car that was almost tipping off the tracks: fun and intense at the same time. Why she had never gone after the younger bucks during her recent sexual liberation, she had no idea. It was going to be hard as hell not to give them a few more whirls.

A growling “Oh fuck, yes!” suddenly rang through the chalet.

Lottie blinked. That wasn’t her who cried out. As she continued to ride her young stud with verve, she looked behind and saw Vanessa. Well, she saw Vanessa’s legs, anyway, stretched out over the arms of the chair. The rest of her was blocked out by Devante’ muscular black butt and back as he swayed his hips forward and back between her thighs.

Lottie was impressed, but not as much as Vanessa. Fingers locked behind his strong neck, she continued to maintain a steady gaze up at Devante, feeling the exquisite drag of his thick cock within her as he filled her with stiff strokes. His thrusts were still rhythmic, still controlled, yet with a snap and deep grind that sent waves of deliciousness through her skull.

Through gritted teeth, she groaned and urged him on. “God, yes. Please. More. Yes!”

Devante flicked his tongue around her lips before plunging it into her mouth, probing her with stiff stabs just like he did below. He was throbbing so hard, his stiff shaft warm and slippery from her wetness. Dripping sweat now, his well-trained muscles went into overdrive, still trying to test the woman’s limits.

“C’mon! Like that. Yes!” she breathed with a wicked grin on her lips.

Apparently, she wasn’t even close.

Long, indulgent minutes ticked past as the couples reached for new heights in their respective overheated encounters. The storm raging outside had nothing on what was going on in the chalet this evening, and the roaring fireplace wasn’t the only thing generating heat in the expansive mountain chalet. The sounds had become almost animalistic, a cacophony of primal grunts and groans, raspy breaths and gasps, and vulgar pleading and urging.

Devante gathered Vanessa around her butt and back and lifted her from the chair, her legs strapped tightly against his torso. He carried her over to the sofa to join Lottie and Jake, both glowing red all over and sliding around on their own sweat. Taking a seat beside his friend, the two young men sat back and watched with amazement as the women straddled their laps, grinding and gyrating their hips like a pair of gipsy dancers.

After several more minutes of rabid screwing, Vanessa and Lottie reached the summit of their ecstasy almost at the same time, flying past their peak. In unison they groaned loudly, shivers quaking their strained bodies uncontrollably.

Lottie collapsed onto Jake who continued to fire his hips upward as he secured her butt in his hands. His fingers dug in and he suddenly stiffened, every muscle strained right up through his neck, before throwing his head back against the sofa and grunting aloud. He felt his cock throb painfully in full release, jetting strands of cum into the condom.

“Oh, fucking hell!” he groaned blissfully before Lottie guided his face back to hers.

“Same here, Golden Boy,” she cooed, grinning, before planting her lips on him for a kiss. She continued to grind her hips slowly, seductively upon him.

Vanessa and Devante met in the middle. He peeled himself off from the sofa just as Vanessa hit the brink. As she shook and shuddered, spilling her wetness all over his cock and balls, he dragged his lips all over her neck and breasts. They dropped to the floor with him still filling her with lengthy drives of his wet cock. He felt like he could still go on for hours.

Vanessa caressed his cheek as she looked at him with dreamy eyes. “I want to taste it,” she said.

Devante blinked, caught off guard by her audacious request. A shiver shook his large frame, and he suddenly stopped and grunted, “Oh, shit.”

Breathing heavily, he quickly withdrew and stumbled to his feet. As Vanessa curled up onto her knees and opened her mouth, he stripped the condom off from his engorged shaft just in time.

The first shot splashed against her chin and lower lip, the second streaked her cheek and splashed her red hair a sticky white strand. There was no missing the third and final as he positioned his dripping tip right at her gaping mouth and waiting tongue, stroking his length with delirious contentment.

Vanessa felt the droplets of rich cum coat her tongue and trickle to her throat, panting and gulping. Looking up at the strapping young man before her, so unsteady on his feet, the reality of what just happened --what they did, how she felt-- finally dawned on her.

She felt nothing but immense satisfaction.

Welcoming Devante with her open arms and passionate kiss as he joined her back on the floor, the two of them joined Lottie and Jake in a slow burn make-out session, basking in the glow of the fire, only the wind and the snow watching them from outside.

 

 

-0-

The storm cleared out the next morning leaving a new layer of fresh powder on the chalet’s roof and its surroundings as far as the eye could see. Not that there was anyone around to appreciate nature’s magnificence. The foursome didn’t emerge from the bedrooms --Vanessa and Devante from one, Lottie and Jake from another-- until just before noon. And despite the clear skies and snow-covered peaks that seemed to be beckoning them, they all preferred to spend the rest of the day in the chalet’s various rooms, continuing their exhausting yet revitalizing encounters from the night before.

They ventured outside once, but that was only to take a dip in the hot tub, and the result was still the same: screwing like bunnies coming out of hibernation.

Eventually, though, in the late afternoon, they all retired to their rooms to pack up, preparing to head back home. After loading up their SUVs, their parting was relatively low-key. Devante and Vanessa actually shook hands as they shared a quick kiss, although Jake and Lottie settled for a tight bear hug and smooch.

No one asked for contact info. That would have been weird.

“Older women,” Jake said, grinning as he stared through the windshield while driving down the mountain road. He shook his head still in mild disbelief of what occurred this weekend.

“Yeah,” Devante replied, nodding. “Wanna show me a picture of your mom?”

In the SUV behind them, Vanessa and Lottie were also reflecting on the weekend.

“Any other vacation spots you want to recommend?” Lottie asked. “I trust you implicitly.”

Smiling as she drove, Vanessa cocked a brow as she eyed her. “A couple.”

“Lovely.” Lottie reclined her seat back and settled in for a nice long ride back home.

“Can’t promise any more surprises like this one, though,” Vanessa thought to herself.

 

 

-0-

The next day, Vanessa answered a call from her son while at the office.

“Hi, Ryan. This is an unexpected surprise. How are things?”

“Hey, uh, mom?” he said.

“Mm-hmm? Something the matter? You sound anxious.”

“Your getaway with Lottie this past weekend… did you happen to go back to the chalet at Tall Pines?”

“Yes! I was going to tell you. We decided at the last minute to go there. We had such an amazing time!”

“Uh-huh… ‘an amazing time’... that’s good…”

There was a long pause.

“What is it?”

Ryan’s voice seemed wobbly, “I, uh, recommended the place to a couple of friends here at school.”

“Really? That’s nice. I’m sure they’ll enjoy it.”

“They already did. They went this past weekend.”

-----0-----

Published 
Written by L8LastNight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments