Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Ann and our New Neighbor Adam

"My wife Ann experiences a new sexual adventure with our new young neighbor."

103
43 Comments 43
77.5k Views 77.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
My wife Ann and I are in are early fifties, and are a bit on the adventurous side when it comes to sex. We had done things that would surprise many and about five years ago I shared my wife Ann with an old college buddy of mine. Greg had some time off and decided to come to town for a visit. I hadn’t seen him since his divorce a few years back, and the three of us had a great time together.

We had been living it up one night while playing several games of pool downstairs in our finished basement. Ann rarely ever drinks but on this night she had a bit too much. She offered to play Greg in a game of strip pool. I told him I had no problem with it and after several games of Ann losing she was down to just her bra and panties. I could see by the look on Greg’s face that he was extremely aroused as he watched intently as Ann bent slightly over the table to take a shot. The next game didn’t fare any better for Ann and she now reached back and tossed her bra down onto the floor. Her big tits looked spectacular, and just a short time later she had lost once again. She then slid her panties down to the floor in front of myself and Greg. She stood there totally naked and aroused and my cock began to swell up as I sat back behind the bar. Ann then offered Greg one last bet that caught the two of us off guard.

“If you beat me in one last time I will let you fuck me!” Ann said to him.

Greg then looked over at me with an unsuspecting look on his face. I was extremely excited and I told him, “Go for it!”

They played one last game and minutes later Ann lost again as Greg ran the table on her. I began to wonder if Ann had planned all of this out in advance, or was the alcohol effecting her decision. She now stood there in a situation that she no longer could control and she looked over towards me for my approval. I always had a thing about seeing Ann with another man, and a few seconds later I gave the two of them the thumbs up. Ann had no idea what she was about to get herself into, and she now stood there and began to temp Greg on, “Do you think you can handle me?”

Greg gave Ann a huge smile and walked over towards her. He then began to seduce Ann right in front of me. His hands roamed about her lovely body and he sucked hard on each of Ann’s aroused nipples. He then moved Ann over towards the pool table. He forced her body over the side rail and dropped his pants back behind her. His cock was extremely swollen and he pushed his throbbing member up against Ann’s wet pussy. He began to fuck her right there in front of me, and I can’t tell you how arousing it was to watch my wife of more than sixteen years get fucked hard by another man. My cock was throbbing, and minutes later I heard Ann cry out into a very powerful orgasm.

Greg fucked Ann for several more minutes on the pool table before he led her over to the couch. He laid her down onto the couch and he once again began to pound her good and hard with his cock. They went at it like they were back in college, and after twenty minutes or so Greg’s cock was ready to burst. He had been fucking Ann hard from behind when he suddenly began to moan out. He no longer could take it, and seconds later he yanked his throbbing cock from Ann’s swollen pussy. I watched on with great excitement as Greg began to shoot his huge load all over Ann’s beautiful ass.

I now could no longer take it myself and I began to jerk my cock off just seconds later from back behind the bar. I couldn’t believe how hard I orgasm that night, and it would be a night that none of us would soon forget. Ann doesn’t know what had come over her that night and still today she admits it was a mistake. I thought I would never get the chance ever again to see Ann with another man and five years later I had all but given up, but that was until Adam moved next door to us.

We had lived in the same house since we had gotten married. We love the neighborhood and our neighbors, and when the house directly next to us went into foreclosure we felt a great sense of sadness. We were really close to the family that lived there and we wished them the best.

It took nearly a year before the house was sold to a new buyer but by that time the house had fallen in disrepair. It needed a lot of tender loving care, and our hope was for someone to restore it back to its original glory. The outside needed some serious help while the inside needed a fresh coat of paint and new carpet.

When it was time for the new owners to move in my wife and I watched with great interest. We knew nothing about who the owner was and we watched closely as the moving truck drove up. They began to unpack the truck and that was when we found out that a young single man had bought the house. It was a bit surprising considering it was a two story home with plenty of room for a family. We wondered why a young man would want a house of this size and magnitude and I began to wonder if he had gotten in over his head.

It had been about a month later and my wife Ann and I still hadn’t met our new young neighbor. It had been a Saturday night and I notice several men coming over to his place. I thought he had invited a few male friends over for a welcoming party. The next day Ann decided it was time to meet our new neighbor and she baked him a delicious apple pie. Ann is a great cook, and she had done this before with other neighbors in the past. She then took the pie over to his place while I waited back at home for her.

It had been almost thirties minutes later when Ann finally returned home. She began to tell me all about the young man and said, “He is a very nice young man, and his name is Adam. He is on the quiet side, but extremely polite.”

“What’s Adam do for a living? How old is he?” I asked.

“He is a program manager and he must had been around thirty,” Ann replied.

“Is he going to do any repairs to the house?” I then asked.

“Oh yeah! Matter of fact I offered our help. Next weekend we are going to help him paint the inside. Every room needs help and I told him I am very good at picking colors. He was very appreciative of our help,” Ann said.

The following weekend Ann and I headed over to help him paint. This was the first time meeting him, and I got to say Ann was right on about him. He was extremely quiet and a bit on the shy side and he thanked us several times for helping him out.

Adam and my wife decided to tackle the master bedroom while I took on one of the smaller bedrooms. I then asked Adam, “You got any old sheets I can use as a drop cloth?”

“I believe there is a few downstairs in the basement in a box next to the bar,” he replied.

I then headed downstairs to the finished basement. It had been a while since I had been down there but nothing had changed. I then went through a few of the boxes that sat there near the bar. I still hadn’t found the sheets he had been talking about and that was when I noticed another box up on top of the bar that said kitchen utensils. I opened it up thinking that the sheet might had been inside only to discover something much different than kitchen utensils.

To my surprise the box was filled with sex toys and gadgets. There were cuffs along with vibrators, and several other type of sex gadgets. I began to wonder why Adam had a box filled with these type of items. I then noticed he had put up a black curtain that cut the basement in half. My curiosity had gotten the best of me and I walked over and glanced in behind the darken curtain.

To my surprise there were several folding chairs along with chains that hung down from the ceiling. There was a big round red ottoman in the center of the room and a large lamp hung over top of it. Video equipment was set up off to the side, and I now began to wonder what Adam might had been into. I could only think about it in a negative way and I wondered if he was into some kind of sex cult.

I finally found the old sheets he had been talking about and I quietly made my way back upstairs. Later that evening I told Ann what I had discovered. She thought I had been mistaken and I said to her, “I think he is involve with some kind of sex cult.”

“Are you crazy?” Ann laughed out.

“I am serious Ann. Why would he need those kind of things and explain to me why his basement was set up with chains hanging from the ceiling.” I said to her.

The following weekend Ann and I helped Adam out once again with painting. The three of us were in the one room when Ann asked Adam, “My husband thinks you are involve with some kind of sex cult. I told him he was crazy but he won’t let it go. Please tell him that you are not involved with some kind of weird sex cult.”

“I guess you noticed a few things down in the basement. I had started a part time business a few years ago. I am not part of some kind of sex cult but I do provide a certain feature for couples.”

Adam then pulled out a business card from his wallet and handed it to me. The name of the business was, “Fantasies and Desires.”

“This all started a few years back as just a hobby. I found that there was a real need out there for couples who wanted add a little spice to their lives. I noticed that there were plenty of husbands out there who wanted to watch their wives get it on with a total stranger, or even see them with a well-endowed man. I was overwhelmed by it all and I decided there was a real need for this type of business. They pay me good money, and they experience a fantasy of a lifetime,” Adam said.

I stood there in awe, and I felt a rush of adrenalin as Adam went on more about his business. Ann stood there somewhat speechless, and after a few seconds she finally said, “Well that explains it.”

“How often do you do this?” I then asked.

“I hope to do about fifteen this coming year and I just had one last weekend here at my new place. This is why I loved this house so much because it had the perfect spot downstairs to hold events,” he replied.

“So that is why I had seen several men going to your place last week?” I said.

“Yeah, and I charge each of them a fee to watch. It adds a lot to the excitement of the whole event,” Adam replied.

“Do you do all of this by yourself?” I then asked.

“No, I got a young twenty two year old named Matt who helps me out. He is extremely well-endowed, and woman can’t get over how big is actually is.”

Ann was mystified and she stood there somewhat aroused. Her nipples now protruded through her tight shirt and young Adam now stared directly at each of them. I wanted to know more about Adam and the services he provides. He then divulged into actually what had happened this past weekend.

“They were a first time couple in their late thirties who want to add a little spice to their sex life. The wife was on the petite side and she couldn’t had been more than five foot two, and no more than a hundred pounds or so. Her husband was on the small side when it came to his cock and he wanted to see his wife with a well-endowed man. He sat next there close up and watched as myself and Matt used his wife in front of him. When his wife left later that night we opened her up like never before. We even both took her at the same time and it left her husband in total shock when he left that evening. His wife was a real screamer and the men in the audience loved every second of it. I don’t want to offend you two, but you two seem a bit interested. “Have you ever thought about doing something so taboo like this?” It wouldn’t cost you anything and this would be a way for me to pay you back for all of your help.”

“Oh I don’t think I could do something like that. I am fifty one anyway,” an embarrassed Ann replied.

“You wouldn’t believe how many men out there would love to see a woman of your years being involved. I would fill this place extremely quickly with interested watchers. Why don’t you give it some thought? I don’t know anything about your sex life, but trust me when I say you will never forget it,” Adam followed up.

That night Ann and I had some of the best sex of our lives. Ann was extremely aroused and we even had sex twice. We hadn’t been that horny in years, and I mentioned to Ann, “I got to say how exciting it would be to see you being fucked by Adam while being watched by numerous strangers. I know you find Adam to be extremely sexy and my motto is that you only live once!”

“I got to say it is a huge turn on but I am fifty one year old mom of two. I don’t think I could do something so taboo like that,” Ann replied.

A few days later I asked Ann once again about Adam’s offer. This time she was non-committal on doing it either way. I began to think she might just go through with it and a day or so later Ann finally confessed to me that thought of trying it had her extremely aroused.

A few days later while helping Adam out painting he asked Ann, “Did you give my proposal some thought?”

“Yeah we did! I got to say there is something about your proposal that arouses the both of us.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

My husband and I talked it over, and we both decided to give it a try.”

“Wonderful! I will set it all up and let you guys know. Trust me this will be a night that neither one of you will ever forget,” Adam replied.

“What about our privacy?” I asked Adam.

“Let me tell you that privacy is extremely important and that no one will ever know who the two of you are,” Adam replied.

A few weeks later Ann and I headed over one Saturday night to Adams house. There was no one there yet except for his young business associate Matt. He introduced us to him and Matt led me downstairs while Ann got ready.

Once downstairs Matt said to me, “You need to get undressed”

“Undressed?” I asked.

“Yeah! You need to get completely naked,” Matt said.

I felt a huge adrenalin rush as I began to undress in front of him. I then sat down onto the chair next to the big red ottoman. Matt then cuffed each of my arms to the chair rails and I now sat there naked and unable to move.

A short time later several men began to fill up the small basement. I felt embarrassed and ashamed and several of them glanced my way as I sat there naked and aroused. A few minutes later Adam had come downstairs with my lovely wife Ann. Ann was blindfolded and she wore nothing more than a white towel draped around her beautiful naked body. Her hands were cuffed together and Adam now clipped her cuffs to one of the chains that hung down from the ceiling.

I can’t tell you how excited I was at that point and my cock throbbed high into the air in front of several strange men. Ann now stood there blindfolded with her arms high above her head. Adam now picked up a switch out of his box of goodies. He ran it over Ann’s delicious lips as she stood there unable to move or see what he was doing. He then slid the end of the switch in between Ann’s lips. He told her to suck on the end of it and Ann began to wrap her lips tightly around the end of it.

Ann sucked on the end of his switch for a good few minutes before Adam ran it down along her chin and upper chest. He pushed it up against the loosely tied towel that covered her naked body. Seconds later the towel slid off Ann’s lovely body down onto the floor. She now stood there naked and exposed and it got several of the men extremely excited. Ann is still a very sexy and attractive looking woman for being fifty one, and doesn’t look anywhere near her actual age.

Adam then ran the switch over each of Ann’s lovely big tits. Her nipples now protruded outward and she began to let out several soft moans as she felt the end of his switch cross the path of her excited nipples.

A few minutes later Adam continued to work his way down Ann’s beautiful body with the switch. He ran it down over of her stomach and now moved it right above her nearly clean shaven pussy. I watched on with great enthusiasm, and Adam now moved the switch in between Ann’s legs. Ann immediately let out a much stronger moan and her body began to sway and tremble as she fought hard against the restraints that hung down from the rafters.

A few minutes later Adam turned a blindfolded Ann around. Her lovely curved ass was on display for the men to see. Adam ran the switch down the center of Ann’s back until he had reached the crack of Ann’s ass. He then ran the switch down the center of Ann’s ass until he had reached her aroused pussy once again. Ann began to squirm even harder now and my cock rage with even more excitement. He teased Ann’s swollen pussy for a good few minutes with the switch, and moisture now began to appear down the side of her legs.

Adam now had his young associate Matt remove Ann’s hands from the chains. Ann with her hands still cuffed together now laid down onto her back onto the big round ottoman. He told Matt to hold Ann down as he went into his box of goodies. He pulled out a big pink vibrator and turned it onto the lowest setting. Ann’s body nearly jumped up off the ottoman and she began to moan out loudly as she felt the vibration against her swollen clit.

Adam teased her for a good few minutes and Ann began to cry out even louder now. Adam said to her, “You want to cum Ann?”

“Oh yes! Please Adam!” Ann cried out.

“I want you to beg for me to let you cum!” Adam said to her.

“Please Adam! I want to cum so badly!” Ann cried out.

Adam now turned the vibration up a few levels. He pushed it tightly against the swollen lips of Ann’s pussy and just seconds later I heard Ann screamed out like never before. Her body shook violently and she screamed out into an extremely powerful orgasm right in front of several of us.

Adam then said to her, “It’s time for you to suck my big cock!”

Adam now removed his sweats and climbed up over top of Ann’s lovely body. He told her to open her mouth and he slid his eight inch cock deep into Ann’s mouth. He had Ann suck on his cock for several minutes as it got good and hard. He then pulled his cock from Ann’s mouth and turned his body towards the gallery. He then pushed back his firm tight ass back towards Ann’s face and told her to suck on his tight ass. Ann began to suck on his ass as Adam grabbed each of her ankles. He pulled each of her legs back towards him as he spread Ann’s swollen pussy wide apart. The gallery of horny men now got a full view of Ann’s pussy and I felt an even greater rush of adrenalin come over me.

A few minutes later Adam said to Ann, “It is time Ann for you to get fucked!”

He now knelt down in between Ann’s legs and he pulled them wide apart. He pushed a few inches of his swollen cock into Ann’s aroused pussy as she immediately let out a loud moan. He began to fuck her hard minutes later and Ann cried out how big Adam’s cock was.

Several minutes had nearly past, and Ann screamed out into another very intense orgasm. Adam now told Matt it was his turn and the two of them switched places. Matt now moved in between Ann’s legs and yanked down his pants. His cock was huge and he now pushed the head of it up against Ann’s swollen pussy.

She felt the head of his cock split her pussy in two and she began to moan out, “Omg! Omg! It is so big!”

I watched from only a few feet away and I now could see the swollen lips of Ann’s pussy stretch tightly around the shaft of Matt’s big cock. He fucked her good and hard for the next several minutes as Ann did her best to take on his big cock. Ann could only take so much and just a short time later she screamed out once again into another earth shattering orgasm. My cock was throbbing so hard now that pre cum oozed from the head of it and I began to beg Adam to release me from my restraints.

Adam now wanted Matt to fuck Ann from behind. Matt moved in behind Ann’s lovely curved ass and gave Ann’s ass several hard smacks with his hand. He then rammed his huge cock back into her from behind as Ann cried out into pure pleasure. Her solid body took every inch of Matt’s young huge cock and he continued to pound her hard for the next several minutes.

A short time later Matt and Adam switched positions once again. Adam now began to fuck Ann hard from behind and after just a few minutes Ann cried out once again into another powerful orgasm. A short time later Ann was down onto knees in front of each of them. She had one cock in her mouth while she stroke hard on the other cock. She sucked and stroked on both of their cocks for the next several minutes as there orgasms began to build.

A short time later they each began to stroke their own cocks right in front of Ann’s lovely face. Matt was on the edge of cumming first and he suddenly pulled Ann’s face towards his massive member. The head of his cock was right up against Ann’s cheek and seconds later his cock began to erupt all over the side of Ann’s face. Adam was next up as he grabbed onto the back of Ann’s head and pulled it over towards his cock. He then told Ann to open up her mouth. Seconds later Adam grunted out loudly as he shot his huge load right into Ann’s mouth as I watched on from only a few feet away.

I once again begged Adam to release me as my cock was on the verge of exploding. Adam told me I had to wait my turn and a short time later the two of them began to fuck Ann once again in front of myself and the gallery of men who cheered them on.

Ann still blindfolded and exhausted now climbed on top of Matt’s huge cock and slowly worked herself down onto him in reverse. Adam now stood next to her on the ottoman while Ann sucked on his big cock as she slammed her pussy down onto the shaft of Matt’s cock. She sucked on Adam’s cock for a good few minutes and Ann did her best to satisfy each of them at the same time.

The two of them once again changed positions. Adam now had Ann get onto all fours on the center of the ottoman. He mounted himself back behind her gorgeous ass and he began to ram his thick cock deeply into her for the next several minutes. Ann cried out loudly and a short time later Adam pulled his cock from Ann’s throbbing pussy. He then pushed his throbbing cock up against Ann’s ass.

“Oh man I want to fuck you in the ass!” Adam said to her.

I had only fucked Ann in the ass on a very few occasions in the past and seconds later I heard Ann cry out like never before. She felt the head of Adam’s big cock split her ass wide open and he began to work several inches of his cock deeply into her. He had fucked her in the ass for several minutes and Ann once again screamed out into another very intense orgasm.

Adam now took it one step further. He had Matt lay down onto his back on the ottoman while Ann climbed on top of his big cock once again. Matt fucked her hard for the next few minutes and that was when Adam mounted himself back behind Ann’s lovely ass. I couldn’t believe what I was about to see and seconds later Adam pushed the head of his cock into Ann’s ass.

Ann screamed out loudly and for the first time in her life she had two cocks buried deep inside her at the same time. She had never felt anything so powerful ever before and minutes later she cried out into one of the most powerful and intense orgasms of her life.

The two of them continued to fuck Ann at the same time for the next several minutes as several of the gallery of horny men had their own cocks out. My balls now hurt beyond belief and pre cum now dribbled down the sides of my cock. I wanted to cum extremely badly and I continued to watch my wife Ann take on two hung men at the same time. It was extremely arousing and gratifying and minutes later I heard Ann beg them that she no longer could take anymore.

Adam then removed his cock from Ann’s ass and left her to his young business associate Matt. Matt now rolled over on top of Ann and he began to pound his huge cock deeply into her for the next several minutes. Ann was nearly out of it and young Matt now pulled his throbbing member from Ann’s pussy. He moved up over top of her lovely big tits and he began to cum hard all over each of them.

Adam now wanted to take Ann one more time in the ass. He had Ann get onto all fours once again on the ottoman. He stood just off to the side of the ottoman and pushed his large cock back into Ann’s ass. He fucked her hard in the ass for the next ten minutes or so. His cock was on the brink of erupting and he gave Ann several hard thrust with his cock. Seconds later his cock began to explode right inside Ann’s beautiful ass. He then stood up and pulled the cheeks of Ann’s ass wide apart. Her ass was nearly three times its normal size and Adam’s cum now oozed from it down onto the ottoman. Several of the gallery now gave Adam a huge applause and I sat there still waiting my turn to cum.

Matt then unlocked my hands and I gave my swollen cock just a few strokes. I no longer could take it and I moaned loudly out as I shot my load high into the air all over myself in front of a gallery of total strangers. Ann and I left a short time later. It took Ann several days to recover and for being fifty one she handle those two young studs extremely well for her age. She told me how aroused she was that night and how her orgasms were some of the strongest of her life.

“I can’t tell you how arousing it was to be in front of several strangers naked with my hands dangling up above my head. The touch of Adam’s switch and how I nearly came the exact moment that it touched my swollen clit. I still can’t believe how hard I came that night and I still can’t believe how I acted like a slut in front of several horny men. I still get extremely wet just the thought of it,” Ann said.

We continued over the next few weeks helping Adam out with his house. I still get plenty excited when Adam is around Ann. I had several different fantasies since then. It might be only a question time before he takes her once again, or at least I hope he does. I still jerk off several times a week just to the thought of it.

I would love to see Ann next time paraded around in front of several horny men while they touch and feel up every part of her lovely body. The thought of several of them cumming all over her beautiful body also fills my mind. My cock gets so hard just the thought of it and I am now trying to convince Ann on doing it again with Adam and his buddy Matt. What do you think? Would you go for it again?

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments