Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty sunbathing

"A Mum gets caught naked and horny."

25
17 Comments 17
92.3k Views 92.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Michelle dropped her son off to play sports. He was proud of his Mum, but street cred issues meant not always hanging onto her with his mates around. Some his mates and several others at the club thought they would like to hang around with her however. As former cabin crew, she had poise, looks, and was definitely in the Milf category. Her daughter was playing nurse to Dad.

She was off to a little place she had gone the previous Sunday with her husband, where they had sunbathed naked. Only today he was in bed with a summer cold. She was feeling brave - in fact naughty and a little bit horny, truth be told. It would be another part of a bigger secret that was now a major thing in her life.

They would sit and read erotic stories together, he, little knowing that some of them were written by her. Also unknown to him, she was a member of the site, and flirted outrageously with her select on line friends. She had even passed on a few photo's, naughty ones of course.

They had talked around the edges of dogging, but the most he had considered was watching, no participation. She wanted a little more - she was not certain what, maybe just flashing, maybe more - but with his blessing and support. She just didn't know how to push him that far. This sunbathing trip would be, well, naughty, as near dogging as she dare on her own. The same way last Sunday was as near to it as they had got as a couple. And they had been undisturbed the previous time, so in her bravery she was confident of success.

The grass smelled summery, the birds sang, the sun warmed her skin and she was relaxed, a little excited, but relaxed. Michelle's fingers wandered to her breast, and then the other hand went below, and she allowed herself a small indulgence as she would when flirting on line sometimes. Then, unplanned, she nodded off.

She awoke with a start, not alone. There were two men, one laying down, and she was sure he was naked. The other just sliding down his elasticated shorts to reveal his own tackle, which she accidentally classed as very nice. She grabbed for her dress and covered herself.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your day, just doing the same as you. Don't worry, we're friendly!"

And good looking, she thought with an immediate self reprimand, as the slim, well shaped, dark haired, sexy, thirty-year-old lay down.

His friend was blond, of similar build, and both had hair long enough to cover their ears. Thank God they hadn't caught her earlier, indulging herself. Oh God, how stupid was she, on her own, naked in a field, and more turned on than she had been in years. How damn stupid.

"Sorry, look, we'll go if you want, but it's a really good spot. Never found anyone here before."

He sounded genuine, and she had no right to send them away really, she wasn't sure she had a right to be there actually. So she said, "No, it's all right, you just startled me is all. My apologies."

And as he was now laying down looking straight up, she bravely, and with an increasing amount of butterflies in her tummy, pulled her dress back to one side, and wondered how the hell she would stop herself having a climax if she so much as moved her legs.

She had her shades on, and like so many men on beaches, she tried to look without being seen. The dark one was maybe eight feet away and he was half hard, she thought. God if only I hadn't come here alone. No, don't think like that, that way lays...Don't.

It must have been 15 minutes when, she decided that like herself earlier, they had nodded off in the warmth. She had to do it, she couldn't walk otherwise and she knew she had to go while she had some control. She must, she didn't want to do anything without her husband, without his blessing. So she had to do this.

With them on her right, she used her left hand, her middle finger rubbing her button and giving her labia a gentle stroke now and then. She had to come like this or sit up in order to stand up, and make herself come by accident, uncontrolled. She knew that it would take less than a minute this way, and she could keep it low key, she had to.

"Sorry, possibly my fault, and I would take the blame as a kind of compliment! But I feel I should help?" The dark one said.

Michelle made a sound like a mewling kitten, caught out and coming because of it! Oh Christ.

He was next to her, his friend just laying down on her left. Oh God, here it comes.

His right hand gently moved hers aside, and he put his three middle fingers into the triangle at the top of her legs. The little finger was folded and so dragged in the under side of her right hip joint, practically touching her outer labia. Worse, his thumb had slid down over her button and then up, uncovering it, and stroking it. His middle finger parted her outer lips and she mewed again.

What she had said was, "Nonono!" What was heard was more, "Eweee ewe...".

Having both nipples engulfed by warm male lips was of no help at all. She was now almost totally given over to her secret self, and wanted both these confident young men, now holding her in thrall, to fulfil her secret wish.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS



Two fingers, inside her, the first ones not belonging to her or her husband since they were married. Her button was being gently stroked, and she was on the edge. She had to make one more try for fidelity, or what little of it was left. She was given a chance.

"Do you want it, Do you want to make love with us?" The blond one asked in a smooth, undemanding tone that she wanted to interpret as "We're going to fuck you and you want it. You want it!"

She would decline, stay faithful. She had her chance to say no one more time. Her mouth was too dry, her throat constricted, she shook her head no, she shook it vigorously. Up and down her head went, up, down, up, down. Oh Christ that's not what I'm doing, she thought. I'm saying no. And her head went up, down, up, down.

She felt his right knee gently push in between hers as his fingers withdrew. She was more acutely aware of what she had lost than what she was about to receive, as her breasts were also being left alone. She needed something, she had to have the fingers back.

"Oh my..."

The warm velvet steel rod slid down from her button to her labia which practically moved aside of their own volition. The hidden territory within was a vacuum, sucking the velvet rod inside, welcoming it like a long lost love, and she came again, stronger this time, and a little louder.

Involuntarily, Michelle's legs wrapped themselves around him, a man at least fifteen years her junior, who she only saw twenty minutes ago for the first time, and certainly didn't know. She pushed back against him -no, she fucked up at him. She wanted to come again already and she fucked him until she did. She forgot about everything else, and indulged ultimately.

For several minutes, they were engaged in gentle, steady sex. She dare not say love-making, as she was married, and didn't love this young man. If she used the word she thought she might make it so. She wanted it all, she wanted him to come inside her and hated herself for it, but this could surely never happen again and she couldn't live with what-ifs! She found a voice, it sounded a bit like the woman who had come to sunbathe not an hour ago.

"Do it in me. I want your seed in me, so do it in me please?"

It was too much. This was an incredible woman, the oldest by far he had ever been with, the best by far he would ever have, he thought. His muscles took over and he flooded her, shooting his seed deep inside instead of as planned over her flat tummy. He pulled her by her shoulders and tried to nail her to the ground with his rod. He heard her whimper as she came with him.

The feel of the young stranger's seed flooding her tunnel set her off, she had never come so often before and she wondered in the back of her mind if she ever would again. But for now, she gave herself to it and added her own fluids to the young man's inside her.

The sun was not as warm as her flesh when she was briefly exposed to it again. The men thought she was tanned more than she was as her sex blush was still in evidence. The blond man she had met at the same recent time as the other, lined up his own velvet...his cock, and it slid in to her easily.

Oh Michelle felt dirty, filthy - would naughty ever be enough again? Flirting on line, could it ever get her damp again? A second strange cock in ten minutes, naked in a field, Oh Hell how can naughty ever match this? She came again, on her second extramarital cock of the day.

He was already close, he had watched this mature, full grown woman, make love like an Angel and take his friends seed like a whore. He had about a minute he reckoned.

This young lover was faster, impatient, ready. Oh Sweet Jesus Michelle, you're going to take another strangers cum already. Christ what am I doing? Oh Fuck here we go...

She arched her back, her weight on his back where her ankles were crossed, and his neck where she held him, and she flooded her own juices around his cock as she made that noise again, telling them she was coming again, because she wanted to tell them, and she wanted to come. And as she began to relax she felt him shoot his own juices, his seed, to mingle with the other male fluids inside her. She had another rapid climax and they fell into a tangle on the grass, spent, happy, and very satisfied. Michelle was trying not feel like a slut.

She had to go. Go before things were said; names, numbers, promises. Anything. She mumbled something to that effect and they tried to get her to stay, but she had to go. She threw on her clothes and ran, all the way to her car, where she found the packet of tissues she needed.

She started the car as she looked at the other one. It must be theirs, they must have seen hers, surely. Surely they could have guessed someone was around. Maybe. Maybe they knew some one was there. If it was their car. She had done what she could only imagine before, and she willingly forgave them if they had at all planned any of it, even at the last second.

No, naughty could never ever be enough again!

Published 
Written by Te11tale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments