Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Love Part 2: Two's Company, Three's Even Better

"Relaxing by the fire turns even hotter when clothes come off"

157
14 Comments 14
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

A week or two after the first encounter with my new neighbor, the weather was perfect for a cookout and bonfire with some neighbors in the backyard. Debbie was happy to join and even offered to bring some wine for everyone. While I was hoping to see what I could get cooking with just the two of us, we invited others, including Jim, the single dad who lived across the street. I didn't know him well and thought this would be a good chance to enhance our relationship.

Debbie's two teen daughters, Diana, the older at nineteen, and Dakota, the "buxom baby" at a mature seventeen, also joined the group, though they were pretty bored and spent most of the time tossing the Frisbee, their breasts bouncing and their athletic legs and thighs on full display in their running shorts. Two other straight couples and the gay guys next to Debbie completed our little dinner party.

The burgers, brats, wine and fixings all went down easily, and the conversation was free-flowing, turning bawdy a time or two. As it got dark, I tossed more wood on the fire and had to admit I was feeling no pain. The girls were the first to leave, or "escape" as they called it, and I watched their delicious asses jump the fence. Most everyone else soon made their exits, leaving just three tipsy neighbors to sit around the fire: Debbie, Jim and me. Jim had brought a bottle of tequila that hadn't been touched until now; we began passing it around the fire pit.

The combination of the fire, the liquor and my wanton lust for Debbie had me heating up. I was staring at Debbie's tits and thinking of the cum I had deposited on them during that hot kitchen quickie. Jim was staring too, but I noticed him also glancing at the bulge in my shorts. I wondered if he was bi.

Jim was a big guy, about six-feet-three or -four. He was well-built and had on a pair of shorts and a Pink Floyd sweatshirt. His crotch was prominent, too, and I was certain he wasn't wearing underwear as I saw one of his hairy balls peeking out.

"Damn," Jim said, standing up. "It's a bit warm. Mind if I take off my shirt?" He did so without waiting for an answer. I quickly followed suit before Debbie protested.

"No fair," she said in mock protest. "You guys get to take your tops off, but what about the girls?"

"Fine by me," I said, hoping the wine had worked on any inhibitions she might have. A felt a surge in my cock as I watched her reaction.

Debbie peeled her long-sleeved waffle-weave top from her shapely torso. She unsnapped her bra, and her 36 CC knockers were freed. "Ahhhh," she said. "That feels good."

Jim and I stared, and I caught him rubbing his crotch.

"Now, who wants another shot?" Debbie asked as she handed off the bottle and its golden nectar.

Before long, my cock was more hard than soft, I took another shot of tequila, and my clouded thinking brought a deviant thought to my mind and escaped my lips.

"If it's too hot for tops, I say it's too hot for bottoms," and I shoved my shorts to the ground and kicked them off. They flew above the fire and Debbie caught them with the ease of a seasoned center fielder.

"Yeah," she said. "I like what I see."

Jim stood and did the same and for the first time, I saw his massive cock. It had to be nearly a foot long and was mighty thick. It stood straight up, with the tip touching his belly button. I was in awe of that piece of meat and my cock jumped in appreciation.

"Oh my god," Debbie said. "Jim, that is a great cock. What woman would walk away from that?"

Jim stroked his cock from top to bottom, pulling the foreskin away and exposing a helmet that was shiny with pre-cum in the glimmering of the fire. He sat back down and took a long gulp of the liquor bottle, his penis surging in the cool air, his hairy balls hanging low like a man who had not had a cum in some time.

"Oh, my ex-wife ran off with one of her student athletes. She had turned the baseball locker room into a bisexual orgy. She was fucking both boys and girls and decided she wanted to try the hippie commune life. Didn't seem like the right place for our daughter, so she left her with me and was on her way."

Debbie was removing the last of her clothes and my cock was at full salute. I slowly moved my hand from the circumcised top to my balls, giving a slight tug on the baby-smooth skin I had just shaved that morning. Blood surged inside my nine inches of meat, and I knew there was a load of cum that needed to be released. But how would this play out? I looked around the campfire, taking a long drink of fiery-hot tequila wine and let out an audible, "Ahhhh."

At that moment, Jim stood up and his tall frame towered over the flickering of the campfire. He took a few steps to stand right in front of my neighbor Debbie, her black hair touching the tops of her 36CC breasts and her hands reaching for the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"Come here, big boy," she said as Jim arched his hips toward her face. "Mama has just the place for your aching tube."

Oh fuck, I thought, I knew just what is in store for our neighbor. Debbie gave an amazing blow job. And I had a front-row seat to watch. I grabbed my cock and prepared to be amazed.

The minute Jim's cockhead hit her lips; I saw his knees begin to buckle.

"Ahhh, Jesus fuck," he cried, shattering the nighttime quiet of our neighborhood. I glanced around and saw that most of the lights were out in neighboring houses. The folks were either out or in bed. We would not be disturbed. "Yes," he went on. "Oh yes, Debbie, I love those hot lips on my cock. Suck it, my dear."

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

As I stroked my cock and Debbie hummed a happy tune as she played the flesh flute, I watched her tits sway and her ass weave, the cheeks pulsating as she lunged forward and back to devour a full-foot of molten cock. I was getting so damn close to cumming from jacking off I had to stop the stroking and gripped my pole to cut off the flow. I did not want to be left out of the lust-play unfolding before me.

So, through the cloud of wine and tequila, I moved in. I steadied Debbie with a hand on her hip and pulled the chair away. I helped her to knees on the soft grass, so she didn't miss a beat in stroking and sucking big Jim.

"Mmm mmm," is all she managed to say (or hum) as she assumed a position where her many holes were vulnerable to attack. Which is exactly what I was planning with my wanton penile artillery.

Behind this wanton MILF, I admired her full ass and reached around to play with her clitoris, making sure she would be ready for my posterior assault. She jerked and pulled Jim from her throat.

"Damn," she cried. "Oh Tom, keep doing that. That feels so good. Rub my pussy. Oh. Oh, that feels good."

She rocked back and forth, and Jim took a step back, allowing Debbie to bend over with her knees and hands supporting her in true doggy bitch position. Jim found her mouth again and with an "Ahhhh," our darling neighbor lady swallowed his cock, taking at least eight inches down her throat.

I was blinded by the lust of the scene that played out before me. I loved doing it doggy style but had never done it while I got to watch a wondrously large cock going in and out my mate's inviting mouth.

I kept rubbing Debbie's dripping pussy and took some of the juices to lube my pole before sliding in. I couldn't wait much longer, all this stroking and drinking and leering and I was ready to burst.

"Here it comes, my dear," I said as I gazed down at her mommy ass and puckered anus. "Here comes your prize."

I leaned forward on my knees and hit her lips with my rock-hard helmet. "Ahhh," I said, making sure my fingers continued their dance on her juicy slick clit.

"Fuck," she cried, pushing back. "Do not fucking stop. Keep it going. Keep it go ... oooooing!)

"Oh man," Jim moaned. "What a fucking view. I don't think I can hold out much more."

I pushed even more of my cock into Debbie's dark slick tube and there was no resistance. Before I knew it, my cock was resting on Debbie's cervix and the natural thrusting of man into woman began.

"Jesus fuck," Debbie cried. "Fuck me baby and finger me. Fuck me. Finger me. I am so close to cumming."

I did as I was told and kept pumping my cock in a steady rhythm, being careful to match Debbie's gulping of our neighbor's giant dick.

"Oh, my gawd," Jim said. "This is it, baby. Keep going. Keep sucking it, baby. I am going to shoot ... ahhhhh." He grabbed her head, and his thrusting came to a halt. Tiny movements in his hips and his heavy ball sac jerking told me he was unloading.

Debbie did her best to contain the torrent of sperm flying from Jim's massive manmeat. She swallowed, she pushed her ass back into my cock and then she pulled her mouth away.

"Damn, damn, Tom ... Jim. I am fucking cumming so much. Oh yeah, do not stop. Rub it, fuck it ... ahhh. God damnnnnnn."

She bucked and she crawled along the grass, pulling me along as her body took on a mind of its own. Juices flowed from her in a steady stream, the grip of her pussy bringing me closer to the edge as it tightened in a lady's orgasmic peak.

"Oh my God ... yeeeessss," she wailed and almost collapsed. I grabbed her hips tightly and held her up, keeping my cock buried to the full depths of her birthing chute.

I eyed Jim's cock as he stood there watching, cum still seeping out as it softened. He knew what I was thinking, and he took a step in my direction. With my cock on the verge of exploding inside this delightful MILF, I took his dick in my mouth and savored his warm baby sauce. As he swelled in my mouth ("Oh man, this is hot," he said.), my balls began to erupt.

I rolled my head back, tasting Jim on my tongue and let out a yell as the cum began its path from the depth of my testicles to the tip of my cock.

"Uhhhhgggg," I was incoherent as my juices flew into Debbie's depths. "Oh fuck, oh fuck ... damn ...." It was the biggest cum I could remember. The booze. The giant cock. The lovely round buttocks I thrust against. The sparks lifting from the fire give the whole mini orgy an ethereal vibe. The erotic combination made for an amazing explosion. "Take it, baby, take this big fucking load."

After a series of convulsions, the orgasmic rush rolled over me and I was finished. From my knees, I fell to the ground, exhausted and satisfied. Jim was back in a chair, taking a slug from the bottle of tequila, his monster cock deflated but content. Debbie was on her stomach, cum dripping from her pussy onto the grass. She hummed a happy tune.

Suddenly, a light caught my eye. It was in one of the upstairs bedrooms in Debbie's house. I sat up and thought I saw one, maybe two sets of eyes staring down at us. Were Diana and Dakota getting an eyeful?

I guess we'd given the neighbor girls a show. And I hoped they liked what they saw.

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments