Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No End in Sight

"June never tires of her life's adventures"

9
6 Comments 6
25.3k Views 25.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Life had calmed for me. June had drifted away and not come around with any of her sexual adventures. She had just disappeared, and I went on a vacation. Upon my return, I heard a familiar automobile sound coming from my driveway.

It was June, dressed in a tank top and shorts with a strange look on her face. It had been weeks since I had seen her, and I thought that she had found other pursuits in life. As usual with her, my assumptions were incorrect.

"Matthew, our adventures together have been marvelous. When I am alone and begin to think about them, every nerve in my body begins to tingle with excitement. It has caused me to masturbate with the butterfly and gold vibrator that you have given to me. It helps me to recall the passion and relax at the same time," June stated.

I responded, "Those were some wild times. I don't know about you, but I had fun."

Next, June caught me off guard with a request. She stated that she would like to relive some of our past sexual antics and put some different spins on them. The expression on her face let me know that her mind was presently remembering one of our adventures. I watched her unconsciously rub her breast and touch her crotch. Suddenly, she came back to reality.

"Matthew, I want to expand one of our escapades. "

"Which one," I inquired.

"The one where I go to the bar as a local, pick up a guy, and give him a hand job for money. However, I want to put some new twists and turns on it. I want you to be the main character," June told me.

Slowly and methodically, June began to describe the idea. It was to be a blend of lingerie, exhibitionism. voyeurism, plus anything she could come up with in her sexual mind. Like always, I agreed to participate in her latest scheme.

June wanted me to drop her off at a cocktail lounge. I was to wait about an hour, let her put on a show for the patrons, pick her up, and then have a evening with her. She was so excited by her idea that her panties were soaking wet. Actually, I was surprised that she had worn any underwear. She told me the plan was for Saturday evening.

At seven o'clock on Saturday night, I arrived to pick up June. She looked hotter than the center of the earth. She wore a low cut black mini dress with matching garter belt, stockings, and patent leather stilettos. To top off the outfit, June was freshly shaved, in full "commando" and had on a fantastic smelling perfume.

I dropped June at the lounge and had some time to kill while June was setting the stage with her performance. According to my phone, I had given her a little more than an hour to complete her mission.

Upon my arrival at the cocktail lounge, I noticed that June had been busy. She was sitting at the bar, sipping her white wine, with her dress hiked up to show off her legs and stockings. If she spun around just right, the "bald beaver" looked right a you. She was having the time of her life.

Instead of going right up to her, I found a secluded seat against the wall to watch her in action. June was an A-1 tease and ball beaker. There were more guys with blue balls and erections than anyone could imagine.

June would rub the inside of a guy's leg or whisper some filth into his ear. If a guy was lucky and June liked him, she'd grab his hand and rub it on her shaved pussy. Her flirting kept the place hopping and in a state of sexual frenzy.

It was amazing to see June so engrossed in her act, that she did not see me enter the place. However, when she did see me sitting along the wall, her sexual romp kicked into high gear. June walked over to where I was sitting, bent over at the waist, and gave me a picture perfect view of her tits. Then, she stuck out her tongue and licked her lips. There was no doubt that she enjoyed acting like a slut.

Next, she sat by me and grabbed my crotch with the entire bar watching her actions. Her goal was to give everyone a great show. The first step was to start a hand job, making sure that there was no mistaking her actions. She wanted to make sure the bar patrons knew she was accomplishing her objective. Her dress did not cover the "bald beaver" that was being shared with everyone. I did my best to help things along with my actions.

I made sure my hand grazed her tits so her nipples started to harden and retreated to that beautifully shaved pussy. It glistened with moisture as my fingers found her clit. We were both so excited that it was time to exit the bar. Our goal was to finish and pay for our drinks, give June's audience a farewell and get to the first king size bed that we could find.

When we got into the car, June had a surprise for me. As I was leaving the parking lot, the distinctive sound of a vibrator filled the car. She had stashed one under the seat when I was not looking. Her hands guided the golden seven inch rod into her waiting cunt. The smell of her musk was overwhelming in the car.

June said, "I wanted to surprise you and give a bonus attraction. You have done so much for me, this is the least that I could do. Now, I am going to fuck myself with this golden rod and talk to you.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I want to describe everything to you, because it feels so good going in and out of my pussy."

I almost lost control of the car as she got her herself comfy. She moved the seat in order to fuck herself and grab my cock at the same time. This was multi-tasking in the best form. I decided to give her some help by unzipping my pants. Two can go commando as easy as one.

June was uttering filth like "fuck, pussy, cock," as she was doing herself and stroking my manhood. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing. Now, I had a surprise for her as I pulled into a hotel's parking garage. During the time that I had to kill while she was busy in the bar, I had rented us a room for the evening and had a bottle of wine chilling.

June went berserk. She was fucking herself with a vibrator, massaging my cock, and was now about to get hammered in the hotel. For her, a perfect evening was in place

The two of us tried to compose ourselves as we made our way to the room. As we walked there I swear I could hear June squish as she walked down the hall. She was very ready, willing and able for the evening's activities.

We got to Room 624, entered, closed the door and June ripped down my zipper. Her hand grabbed my penis and she let out a squeal of wanton pleasure. Immediately, she took off her dress, wet her lips, dropped to her knees and began to suck my cock. She was creature obsessed with cock sucking and possessed a sense of real pleasure by sliding her lips up and down my shaft. Her passion began to rub off on me.

I could not wait to get my head between her creamy white thighs and devour her pussy. Somehow, I got her onto the bed and ended up in the sixty-nine position. Neither of us wanted to stop pleasuring the other person.

My tongue was all over that freshly shaven cunt. It was soaking wet and smelled of the sweetness of sex. I just could not get enough of that pussy and clit. My tongue lapped up her juices and flicked her clit.

On the other hand, June was busy sucking my manhood and moaning like a banshee. This was hard for her with a mouthful of cock. The sound was very sensuous coming from her lips. This lasted about ten minutes before June stopped and got on all fours. I did not need vocal instructions on what she wanted to do next. I got behind her "doggie "style.

"Oh yes, that feels so good. Give it to me hard," June purred.

My cock slid easily into her and I began to pound her pussy. At the same, she clamped her vaginal muscles tightly on my shaft. She met everyone of my thrusts and just let filth flow from her mouth. Accidentally, my cock slipped out of her love tunnel and June made a request.

"Matthew, shove your cock in my ass. I haven't had anal in such a long time. I know it won't be a problem and that feeling is so special."

I agreed to her plea and my penis easily slid into her ass. She shook with excitement and squealed with pleasure. As I fucked her ass, the more orgasms that she was experiencing. All I could hear were her moans and groans.

"Okay Matthew, I'm almost there. I want to feel your red hot seed on my back," she instructed.

I did what she wanted and shot my load all over her as we climaxed. Actually, I did not know that I had that much cum in me. It hit her back, spine, neck and her hair.

"Wow Matthew, that felt wonderful and I loved that hot feeling on my back. Please rub it all over my back and ass."

That was the last thing I did before collapsing into a restful sleep. June had sapped me of my strength and I needed time to charge my batteries. I drifted off into a blissful sleep.

June recovered a lot quicker than I did. At about five o'clock in the morning, she was up and running again. I felt my manhood being fondled and heard the hum of the vibrator. It was not your usual alarm clock, but I did awaken from my sleep. June was still horny and ready for another round in the sack.

She said, "I need to start my day off with a bang and get fucked. You are the lucky recipient of that duty."

June's massage was getting me rock hard for action. From the guttural sounds emanating from her throat, the vibrator was doing a great job for her.

"Let's go, I am ready!" exclaimed June.

For her, there was no need to have foreplay. I climbed between her legs and easily entered her womanhood. She let out a sigh as I began a sexy sensuous rhythm. Her legs clamped around my waist as I continued to make love to her. We were in perfect unison and were experiencing mini orgasms as we fucked. It did not take long for our final climax.

"June, I'm cumming!"

"Great, shoot it into me. I want to feel your hot seed in me," she said.

After a few more pumps, my balls tightened and that unmistakable feeling of my sperm leaving my body hit me. June let out a gasp, shook like a leaf and got a look of contentment on her face. We were both satisfied and happy with each other.

Now, in my brain, I wondered what was going through her mind. Did she have another adventure planned for the future? I had no idea and only time will tell.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments