Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Lust

23
7 Comments 7
35.6k Views 35.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
It was the summer of 1987 school was out, and I needed some money. So I got a summer job working at the local supermarket. It was a hot summer that year; the weather was in the hundreds! The action I got was just as hot as the weather. That summer, I got laid by an older woman named Ms. Sonia Martinez, a thirty-five year old with smooth brown skin, wavy dark brown hair and sexy brown eyes.

One evening, Ms. Martinez came to the store to do a little grocery shopping. I was stocking the aisles with merchandise. I was in a bad mood because of the heat and the sweat pouring down my clothes. Plus, I had to close up that night. On her way out of the store, Mrs. Roberts, the store manager, sent me to check up on the last customer of the day, Ms. Martinez. I searched the humid aisles only to find the older brown skin beauty taking her time getting her things together. I asked Ms. Martinez, “Did you find everything you needed?”

She gave me a naughty smirk and said, “Not quite yet.”

I didn't know what Ms. Martinez meant. I just wanted to get out of that hot box of a store. About twenty long minutes later, Ms. Martinez made her way to the checkout ready to pay for her groceries. She loaded her items onto the counter. I rang her items quickly so I could bag them. Ms. Martinez was acting different that night. She laughed while she put her hands on me, touching me and rubbing my arms. She got uncomfortably close to me and brushed the side of her breast against my arm. Ms, Martinez paid, and then I finished bagging. I loaded her groceries into the cart and saw her outside. Just as I turned to head back into the store to lock up, she stopped me. Ms. Martinez asked, “Be an angel, and help me load my groceries into my car please?"

“Yes, sure. I’ll help you. But give me a minute to lock up the store. Okay?”

So, I went back inside. The storefront was all glass, so I could see Ms. Martinez in the parking lot. Frequently, I glanced at her watching my every move in the empty store. I turned off the lights, locked up and walked towards Ms. Martinez and her blue Astro mini van.

Immediately, I started loading her mini van with groceries. I was in such a rush that a bag of apples fell to the ground! Ms. Martinez bent down to pick up the apples that were scattered all over the lot. What a sight! As she was picking them up, her small housedress rode up, and I got a peek at her fine ass in a small blue thong! Her booty was mesmerizing! It was phat, round, and brown. I couldn't stop looking.

Ms. Martinez caught me staring, and she said with a dirty little smile, “It's not very nice to stare.”

My face turned flaming red. “Oh, I am so sorry. I was looking at the apples.”

I turned to load the last bag and I felt some fingers crawl up my back.

She rubbed her hand down around my waist and said, “While you were watching my apples, I just happened to notice that you are a fine-looking young man.”

Around the ‘hood, I remember some of my friends calling Ms.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

Martinez thunder thighs. I never understood why they called her that. But that night, the thunder underneath her small housedress was obvious.

Her hand kept getting lower. She stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear, “I want to wrap my thighs around your hips and give you the fuck of your life.” My hormones were running a hundred miles an hour from the blue thong show. But her dirty whispers and sexy backstrokes caused a tent in my pants. She saw it too! She reached around and started stroking my cock through my pants. It felt so good that my hips started moving automatically, humping her hand. I turned around and saw the lust and hunger in her eyes. I reached up and started feeling her breast and running my hands down her curvy body until I got to her big round ass. I got a big hand full and pulled her to me.

We went crazy after that! I was young but I still knew what to do! She was on fire, kissing me all over, rubbing against me, and grinding her body all over mine. There we were in the middle of the parking lot, grinding and humping against each other. She pushed me into the mini van, sat me on the edge and unbuckled my pants. She pulled down my zipper down and started sucking on my cock.

“Wow, this is amazing,” is what I kept saying to myself.

It felt so damn good I reached over and started grabbing and playing with her nice firm tits through her dress. She pulled them out and started titty fucking me. She couldn't take it anymore, and we both wanted to get down to business. So she had me sit down on the back seat. Fuck, I’d never felt such sexual tension! She was shaking as she stood up and jumped into the van. She pulled up her dress, pulled her panties to the side, grabbed my rock-hard cock, and started rubbing it all around her horny pussy.

Just before she started to put it in, I stopped her and told her, “Let me eat you out.”

I tasted her until she came in my mouth. By then, we both couldn't take it anymore! I sat right back up and she lowered herself down onto my cock. We started slow - just feeling the pleasure of me being so deep inside her hot pussy. Little by little, we started picking up the pace. I would make small circular motions with my hips, making sure I was hitting every spot inside her pussy. I could tell she liked it by the moaning she was making and that turned me on even more. I didn't want to cum just yet, so I reached for her hips to slow her down. But Ms. Martinez wasn't having any of that. She slapped my hands away and started riding me harder. So, I started pumping up, meeting her down thrust with power until we both came at the same time.

The van reeked of sex! The heat of the summer night and the sweat from our fucking caused the windows to fog up. We lowered the windows to let some air in, and we went at it again.

Ms. Martinez closed the store with me a couple more times that summer. But that's another story!

Published 
Written by GoHard113
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments