Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brand New Slut and the Nerd

"Kelly exhibits strange new behaviours."

86
48 Comments 48
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of the brand new slut series."

“What the fuck, Kelly?” Jack jumped in his seat as Kelly’s hand slid up his inner thigh to the bulge in his jeans.

“Shhh,” she told him from her big, pouty lips as she unbuttoned and then unzipped him.

Jack looked around the dark cinema—no one sat behind them in the last three rows.

“Lift,” she purred in his ear before moving the large popcorn they shared onto the floor.

Jack planted the soles of his old once white Nike onto the floor below his seat; popcorn crunched under the transfer of weight. His back arched and his shoulders held his weight as Kelly’s long pink fingernails tucked under the jeans and boxers. She tugged them down slightly, removing his hard cock from his jeans.

Jack nervously looked around again as he settled his bare ass onto the seat. Kelly slipped her jacket over the spare armrest on his other side, so he relaxed slightly, feeling ever so slightly less exposed and that he would be able to pull it across his lap in a split second if needed.

He looked at Kelly; even in the dim light, she was drop-dead gorgeous. The work she had done over the last few weeks stole from her old innocent girl next door look and she looked every bit the slut she was getting a reputation for.

“Nice cock, mister,” Kelly growled under her breath, unable to take her eyes off it. 

Jack had known Kelly since before school, they had been born months apart and their mothers were good neighbours and friends. They had played together for years, but when they went to high school, Kelly drifted from him. She had grown beautiful, smart, and popular. 

Puberty had not welcomed Jack in a similar fashion; he was skinny, pale, and not blessed with great skin. He had found a small group of friends who shared his love of anime and video games; he knew he was a nerd, but there was little he could do about it.

Jack’s cock stood at attention; it took little to get it there, to be honest, but Kelly could give even a blind man a boner. It amazed him she was so transfixed on it; he had been surprised when Kelly had asked him to go to the cinema, they hadn’t really spoken other than hello for years.

He had seen the change in her and heard the stories that she had gotten work done and heard she had looked a lot older than her teens. She had changed her wardrobe, her make-up and even visited a cosmetic beautician.

The screen flashed white and for a second, the cinema was lighter. Jack could see her large blue eyes were glassed and hungry-looking, narrowing focused on a prize. The smoky eyeshadow and the fake eyelashes looked great on her.

He watched her, the silhouette of her slim frame in the again dim hall as she sat twisted in her seat.

She eventually broke her gaze on his cock and realized she had been so intensely looking, she smiled at him, and he was helpless other than to smile back at her.

“What?” she said.

“You are so beautiful, Kelly! Why are you here with me?” he whispered, slightly awkward that his cock was out as he did.

“Because of this monster.” She took hold of his hard cock and shook it. Jack groaned at her touch; this was the first time a girl had touched him. Kelly giggled before letting him go. She slipped a pink hair bobble out of her jacket pocket and slipped it over her wrist.

Jack watched every sultry shadowy move as he pulled her jacket closer to him for more cover. Kelly watched him and knew he felt exposed.

“Fair's fair,” she said, then slipping those long nails into her white boob tube, she pulled it down with her thumbs, exposing her generous perky breasts. Jack knew she had good tits from her shape, but they were better than he had imagined in the flesh.

Jack tore his gaze from those perfect tits to again scan that they were unnoticed. Kelly reached up to her head, her breasts rising as her arms raised. Her fingers ran through her sexy messy blond locks. She brought her hair into a ponytail and trapped it with the bobble from her wrist.

She moved her hands back down and placed them on the arm of the chair separating them, and then she leant forward, letting her breasts squeeze together with her arms on either side.

She winked at him, and he saw it in the darkness. Kelly reached over and took the coke from his side of the armrest; she placed the straw in her enhanced filler lips, the pink gloss transferring slightly to the straw.

Kelly sipped slowly, then placed it back, letting her right breast and maybe the nipple, Jack thought, rub over the head of his cock. Kelly leant back; her nipple glistened with a trace of pre-cum.

“I’m sorry…” he began. Kelly took her finger and swiped it over her nipple before bringing it to her mouth and sucked on it.

Jack found it so sexy, those long fingernails slipping inside the pink glossed lips, he didn’t want to tell her that he preferred her old natural lips better! By any measure, she was stunning.

“Yum,” she said before she moved down over him. Jack felt her breath on his head and then those big lips slipping over his shaft. Kelly took him deep. Jack was sure he felt Kelly’s tongue lap at his balls once she had taken his length. She seemed supernaturally able to take his full seven-inch length easily.

As her warm wet mouth moved over his cock, Jack closed his eyes and settled back into his seat, his bare ass cheeks on the edge to allow her better access to the cock she worshipped so much.

Kelly’s blonde hair swinging and swaying as she suckled him, she sucked and bobbed into a more steady, speedy motion.

Jack enjoyed his first blowjob. 

Kelly stopped and looked up at him; licking his tip, she waited for him to open his eyes. “I want you to watch me,” she told him, “Keep those eyes on me.”

She wrapped her hand around the wet shaft and kissed the tip, her tongue flicking over the end with a smile. She then took his hand and placed it on her lovely breast.

Jack squeezed his first tit; it felt firm but soft. He felt his cock twitch and saw Kelly miss with her attempt to re-swallow his head. She giggled again before successfully swallowing him, but with more pressure from her lips, she effortlessly took his length in her mouth.

Kelly moved up and down, working his cock; her hand busy cupping his balls as she did. Jack squeezed her tit while intently watching her every move.

“Kelly, I’m going to cum,” he muttered.

Kelly let him go from her mouth and retried the strategically placed popcorn bucket. She tugged his cock with the half-filled bucket under him. Soon he was shooting string after string of cum in, on, and over the bucket. He twitched in his seat, closing his eyes. When he opened them again, he saw she had been waiting. She cleaned the residue off his tip then sat back up.

warriorPAULAtsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
warriorPAULAtsTS

Kelly shoved cum coated popcorn into her mouth before pulling back up her top over her breasts; Jack was sorry to see them go but also relieved it was one last thing out on show from them.

Kelly sat back in her chair, enjoying the popcorn treat as if nothing had happened. Jack began to pull up his jeans. “What are you doing?” Kelly asked him as she popped another piece in her mouth.

“I’m covering up,” he told her.

“Don’t bother. I don’t know if I’m finished enjoying your fat cock yet. Don’t rush a girl, Jack!” she said.

Jack looked around as his deflating cock softened. “Oh, for god’s sake.” She reached over and dragged her jacket across his lap.

“Kelly, I’ll get cum on it,” he said worriedly.

“I certainly hope you do; wearing your cum on my jacket when you are taking me home is extremely slutty, Jack. I love it.”.

Jack sat with the leather biker jacket over his lap, still feeling exposed. He had missed too much of the movie to try and catch up.

Kelly tipped the bucket towards him and shook it, offering him some popcorn. Jack shook his head; Kelly shrugged and shovelled another handful into her mouth while watching the screen.

Jack tried to fathom out why this babe had been so eager to go out with him, the slutty change in his once innocent girl. How she had approached him outside his house, she had marched over to him first thing in the morning as he took the bins out between their houses.

Standing in front of those bins, she had asked him to take her to the cinema, in her leather skirt, all legs, he was unable to say no or ask why. He thought she might be wanting to rekindle their friendship; maybe with all the rumours flying about her, she might need a friend to talk to.

As the movie went on, Jack found his dick becoming stiff again at the thought of the blowjob she had given him. He kept quiet and let it grow under the jacket. Kelly, with a sixth sense, was looking at him again. She leaned over and lifted the corner of the jacket to peek under.

“Hey, Mister, you need to tell me when that thing gets hard,” she toyed. “And I’m just finished my treat too.” She turned the empty bucket upside down then dropped it behind them into the empty row.

She took his hand and moved it to her thigh but let it go before kissing him. Jack kept his hand still. Kelly reached back down and took hold of his hand, guiding it into her soaking wet pussy. “Finger my pussy Jack, please,” she begged exaggeratedly.

Jack reached to her wet pussy, sliding in with zero skill. Kelly didn’t seem to mind the crude penetration. She moaned as she took his other hand and moved it back to her breast. She let him finger her while she watched the movie.

Jack wide-eyed was amazed; he felt completely turned on. Kelly reached down and began to stroke him under her jacket. She laughed at a funny scene as she did, her face temporarily lightened by the screen.

Jack moaned softly and Kelly turned to him, “Well, I did say I wasn’t sure I was done; I was going to let you fuck me in your room, but I guess here can be a small preview.”

Kelly energetically and with her gymnastic training spun and straddled him, “I want to feel you inside me, here, in this cinema.”

Kelly let his dick slide along her slit, her moistness transferring to his shaft; she lowered herself onto his length, letting his dick slide inside her. She moved her hips up and down, letting him further inside her pussy, deeper with every thrust. She moved her face to his and pressed her soft lips to his, some of the feelings in them lost to the fillers; she slipped her tongue into his mouth to quench the shared moans.

With her arms tucked under his armpits, she let her fingers grip the side of the chair and wrap around the back; she squeezed it tight and used her grip to pull herself into him deeper.

“Put your hands on my butt, squeeze it.” Jack did as he was told, sliding his hands over Kelly’s lovely ass, enjoying the curve of her butt, helping her to take him deeper, her mouth back on his and their tongues wrestling.

Kelly began to pant as she rode Jack’s cock hard. Even Jack knew that she was bringing herself to orgasm on his cock. His first time was bareback, making her cum with just his dick, and it’s with the hottest girl in town.

Kelly’s supple body raged and twisted as she reached orgasm and Jack was sent over the edge with her climax, cumming inside her.

“I’m sorry I didn’t pull out; I never even asked for a condom.”

She kissed him again, “It’s ok, don’t worry.”

She stayed on him till they regained composure; his cock slowly slipped from her well-fucked pussy, bits of his seed on the tip.

Kelly pulled down her seat and sat down with a huff. She blew loose strands of hair that had come loose and fallen over her face away, but they settled back in the same place. She took her finger and with her nail, she tucked it behind her ear. Jack watched her totally besotted.

“Well, that was good, but we missed the movie.”

“I could bring you back tomorrow,” Jack said, enthused.

“Sorry, I have a date with that guy from the sports shop, you know the black one,” Kelly said casually.

“A date? But we just fucked,” Jack said, confused.

“I know, and it was great. I want to do it again, but I can’t tomorrow because I want to see if what they say about black guys is true, next week, ok?”

Jack turned crestfallen back to the screen and the beginning of the credits. People began to filter out as Jack sat with her jacket over his cock.

“Are you annoyed about something?” she asked.

“Well, it’s kind of... we did something like that so I kind of figured we were like, you know,” Jack said softly.

“What, boyfriend and girlfriend?” Kelly laughed. She tried to stop as Jack looked down to the floor. “I’m sorry, Jack, I didn’t mean to laugh.” She took his hand, “I’m too much of a slut to settle with just one man.”

He looked at her and smiled. “Sure, I don’t know what you see in me, but thanks for being my first,” he said.

“We can do this in your room again if you like,” she told him. Jack perked up and began to sort his jeans. Kelly was delighted that the back of her jacket was showing signs of cum.

“Kelly, can I ask you, though, why did you ask me out this morning? Why me when there are so many more popular guys?”

Without taking her eyes from the jacket mess, she said, “You were the first guy I saw this morning.”

“Shit, it’s a good thing I am staying next door then,” Jack laughed.

Sure, now let’s get you home with me in tow,” she swung the jacket on, wearing it with pride.

 

To be continued in Brand new slut and the bull...
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments