Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snap

"Audrey gave her husband the ultimate gift"

31
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My name is Audrey, and I want to talk about the gift I gave my husband, Ted. It's a complicated thing to describe fully, but in essence, I gave him control of me in a very basic way. I gave him the ability to turn me on, almost literally.

We met as young professionals and started to date, and the details of that are fairly ordinary. When we started sharing intimacy, it was always good. As we got closer, we shared with each other our kinky sides. He enjoyed taking control, and I enjoyed giving it to him. We were happy together. He proposed to me while we were taking a romantic vacation together, and our life together has been wonderful. In particular, that kinky streak we both had became stronger over time, to the point where I really thought it couldn't go any further.

How wrong I was.

We're both young professionals, and drugs have never been much of a factor for us, but I wanted to find some way I could give even more of myself to Ted, and I thought aphrodisiacs might be something to try. In looking into it, I instead ran across the website of a therapist. At least, I think he was a therapist. He actually billed himself more like a hypnotist, but he never said that out loud either. What he offered was a service where he claimed he could connect you to your lover in a more complete way. I reached out and wound up booking an initial consultation with him in his office.

His office looked like a psychiatrist's office, at least like one I'd seen on TV. He greeted me and ushered me to a seat in front of his desk and sat down behind it. After the initial pleasantries and getting a little background, he explained his program.

"I think I can offer you exactly what you seek. Let me ask you this: If you were comfortable and relaxed in your home, what would your husband have to do to make you interested in sex? What would he have to do to get you from, say, reading a novel, to wanting him sexually?"

The question made me blush a little and left me at a loss for words. I conjured up the picture in my mind and replied, "well, he could come over and start kissing me, I guess. It doesn't generally take much, because I love him and I love.... well... sex with him."

The doctor (I'm not sure if he was one, but he was certainly acting the part) said, "What if all it took was him snapping his fingers?"

I was confused and must have looked it.

"I mean, what if he had the ability - call it magic, if you like - to snap his fingers and instantly make you want - no, need - to have him fuck you immediately?"

The question hung in the air. His use of the more frank term punctuated the question. The idea intrigued me and I felt just a little warmer in a very intimate place. But the question seemed fairly abstract. I asked, "What, just one snap and I'm horny? How could that be possible?"

"It's not easy. It requires a series of visits and some unusual procedures, but this is what I do."

"Would just anyone be able to do that to me?"

"No. The trigger only works for the one person that you imprint on. And it can't be done accidentally. The trigger only works if you at least believe that the trigger was intentional. But it is, more or less, permanent. It's also unconditional. Even if you don't want it to work, it still will. This means that before you give this sort of control over to someone, you have to be sure that you can trust them with it. So you shouldn't make this decision here, now. This session is intended to allow you to completely understand the desired goal and give you enough information to go home and make a decision. If you decide to proceed, then we can work together to make this a reality, and the ultimate gift you can give to your husband."

The rest of the session went into more specifics. The process would take months, and involved what he called a "modified, specialized sort of operant conditioning." I'm still not quite sure I understand it even now... but I don't want to get ahead of the story. The process was expensive, but the doctor assured me that if I was unsatisfied with the results, he would give me a full refund. He explained that he had performed this procedure with well over fifty people of all sorts, and had been asked for a refund only once.

In the end, I agreed and scheduled my first session.

The process was, as he promised it, slow. Every session was weekly and took a couple of hours. He would sit me down in a comfortable reclining chair, not unlike the one at a dentist's office. The chair had a screen in front. He'd start by putting a nasal canula on me and having me watch abstract patterns on the screen. I'm not sure what happened next, but inevitably I'd come back to my senses looking at a blank screen. Sometimes my clothing would feel disheveled as if I had been undressed and re-dressed. But oftentimes, I would notice that my pussy was wet as if I had just finished touching myself, but I remembered nothing. It wasn't hard to keep this from my husband. He worked a day job and so I had the house to myself just about every weekday.

After so many sessions I lost count, the doctor announced that the process was nearing completion and that it was time for a test. He wanted me to bring my husband to the next session and he would explain how his new power over me worked. I made that appointment for late in the day and asked Ted to come home from work a little early.

And so Ted and I drove together to the doctor's office. I hadn't told Ted exactly what this was about but told him that I wanted him to have an appointment with me to see a therapist. He was concerned, but I assured him it was nothing bad and asked him to trust me and wait for an explanation. He was uneasy, but agreed. We arrived at his office and found ourselves sitting next to each other opposite the desk from the doctor.

"Hello, Ted. You're undoubtedly wondering what this is all about. It's quite simple. Your wife has decided to give you the most important gift she ever will give. She is giving you power over her libido, as it were."

The doctor paused and let that phrase hang in the air. Ted's face took on a questioning look and he looked at me and then back at the doctor, who continued, "It may sound incredible, but it's true. She's undergone many, many sessions of autonomic conditioning, and the result is that from now on if you look at her and snap your fingers, she will immediately be filled with... desire for you."

Ted looked like he thought the doctor was insane. He said, "What are you talking about? This sounds crazy."

"I know it sounds that way, but it's absolutely true. We've used conditioning so that when you snap your fingers, it will trigger an immediate and unconditional sexual response in your wife."

Ted looked at me and I added in, "It's true, honey. I did this for you. I did this because I love giving you control, and I wanted to figure out a way to give you ultimate control. If you snap your fingers, I'll immediately... want you." I blushed as I said the last part.

The doctor continued from there, "There are some limitations, of course. The conditioning requires that she understand that you mean for the trigger to have its intended meaning. It won't work unless she knows that you mean for it too. But if you do mean for it to work, it will."

Kittymatilda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kittymatilda

Ted still looked incredulous, he said, "So how do you know that I mean it?"

I said, "You just have to give me the right look. That hungry look you get. You know." I gave a little coy smile.

Ted smiled back, his face taking on a slightly wicked tone, "Like this?" and then he snapped his fingers.

In an instant, I felt faint. A flood of warmth came over me with a quickness I've never felt before. The feeling surged through me and then concentrated itself in my sex. I felt possessed, almost. I said, "Oh my god," out loud in a breathy voice. My thoughts turned immediately to his cock and how it feels when it's hard and thrusting in and out of my pussy. My hands were resting in my lap and they suddenly grasped onto my thighs through my pants. It was all I could do to keep them from going elsewhere more private.

Ted's face changed to a picture of shock as if he couldn't believe it was true. I couldn't break my gaze away from him, the feelings were so strong, but I could hear the doctor's voice, "You see? Just like that. You now have that power over her. You, and only you, can make her immediately want to fuck you. That's the gift that she has given you, and the power over her you now have. Just remember, if you do this to her, she has no choice. The reaction is automatic and unconditional. Don't do it unless you want her to be in this state."

Ted looked away from me back to the doctor, "What do we do now?"

The doctor smiled, "We? She's your wife, sir. I will leave you to it," and stood up and walked out the door to his outer office.

We both stood up together and I quickly crossed the distance to him and threw my arms around him, lost as I was in my feelings of wanton lust. I kissed him hard on the mouth and he completed our embrace and kissed me back. He broke away and said, "I can't do this right now. Not here. But I can see you need it, baby, don't you?"

"Oh yes, honey, yes yes yes, I need to come so bad."

He reached down to my waist and tore at the buttons on my pants and pulled them and my panties down to my ankles, then knelt down and pulled my shoes off and quickly pulled my feet free. He then hauled me over to the desk hoisted me up to sit on the edge. He knelt down in front of the desk with his face in front of my crotch and I spread my legs wide for him. He moved his head inward and began to tongue my clit. It felt so good that the entire world disappeared except for my pussy and his tongue. I came once almost immediately, and then in short order a second time, and then a third before I collapsed back on the desk, breathless and completely limp.

I felt satisfied and peaceful, just like I always did after good sex. And I felt love for Ted even stronger than the desire that had just torn through me like a scythe. My first thought, once my thoughts really returned to me, was that this was going to be a lot of fun.

Ted helped me back to my feet and kissed me. I could taste and smell myself all over him, but it didn't matter. I loved him more in that moment than words can express. He held me like that for a bit and then broke away, saying, "I guess we ought to go home." He bent down and retrieved my clothes for me and I re-dressed. While I did so, we talked about why I had decided to do this and wondered about how this was possible. I still don't know even today - I don't have any conscious memories of the actual conditioning, or whatever it was.

That evening as I was getting ready for bed, I heard him come into the bathroom and looked up at his reflection in the mirror. I caught just a brief glimpse of his face and then heard his fingers snap. His face had that serious, mischievous look on it and the wave of heat flew over my body again. I had put my pajamas on, but they came quickly off. He just had his boxer shorts on, and they had an appreciable tent in the front of them. That sight made me smile and almost automatically start to salivate. As I quickly crossed the distance to him, I could feel my pussy positively leaking. He pushed down his boxers and I knelt down in front of him and took him in my mouth without any hesitation. While I sucked his cock, my hand stole down between my legs and worked my insistent pussy. My first orgasm tore through me while I sucked his cock - the first time that had ever happened. He picked me up and turned me around and practically threw me onto the bed and took me from behind. His hard cock felt amazing in my pussy as he fucked me. It felt harder and bigger than it had ever been, and I came a second time just before he groaned and thrust hard inside me once more before I felt him begin to throb and pour his hot semen into me.

We caught our breath, and then he spoke, probably only half-joking, "Wow, I can get used to this." I smiled but didn't know what to say. He continued, "You did this for me?"

"Yes. Just for you, and only for you."

"And you're okay with... me... being able to do that to you?"

I put on a serious face, "Honey, I love you and I trust you. And I don't know how to explain it, but now when you do that to me, the feelings... what comes over me.... I don't know how to explain it..."

He smiled and we hugged and kissed. Then we said our good-nights and went to bed.

And that's been the way it's been ever since. He's pretty judicious with his use of what I call his super-power. We almost never have sex without it. And that sex is beyond wonderful. Once in a while if I'm feeling out of sorts, he'll give me a snap and I have to say, it almost works better than usual. We didn't really argue or fight much before, but we hardly don't at all anymore. If we start down the road towards an argument, he'll just snap his fingers. Just as he does, the last real angry thought that I have is usually, "damnit, that's not fair!" But then that thought dies as the lust rises up and takes over my entire being. And usually discussing it later winds up being much more productive.

The doctor was right about the conditioning insofar as it isn't enough for him to snap his fingers out of context. If he's telling a story to someone while I'm there and says "just like that!" and snaps his fingers, somehow my mind knows that it wasn't meant that way, and nothing happens. But if he gives me that certain look and snaps, well, it works just like it is supposed to.

One time we were on vacation and having dinner in the hotel lobby. We had just finished our main courses and were waiting for dessert and he gave me the look and snapped his fingers. It was all I could do to control myself and play with my dessert while my pussy throbbed and leaked. I actually tore my dress trying to get it off once we got back to our room.

It's been a few years now and I think sometimes the snap is starting to work on him too. Sometimes when I am feeling amorous, I'll come up to him from behind and get very close and whisper in his ears, "honey, why don't you snap your fingers?" and he'll turn around and get that look and snap and even if he was doing our taxes or something mundane, he'll get hard faster than I would otherwise imagine possible.

Well, that's my story. I don't know how it's possible, but I'm glad it is. Our sex life is certainly unusual, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments