Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femme Fatale

"She knew who she was and what she wanted."

15
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Competition Entry: Le Noir Erotique

It was a dark, warm night as he scoured through the streets of New York. Shaw had given him Nicole’s number earlier that day and using a burner he made contact to discuss his requirements and make an appointment.

He was taking care not to be seen as he followed Nicole’s directions. He stood at the door to her building and called her again.

“It’s Tim Cooper. I am outside,” he said.

“I’ll buzz you in. It’s the first door on the right up the stairs.”

Tim was a tall man in his early fifties, with greying hair and a trimmed beard. Despite the heat, he was dressed in a long, black jacket and trilby hat.

He walked upstairs, the door was open, he walked in and closed it behind him. Walking along the corridor he went to the open door at the end, where he was faced with a red room with no windows with various whips, handcuffs and other implements mounted on the walls.

Nicole stood in baby pink latex leggings and a loose-fitting white leather jacket with clear Perspex pointed-toe mules. She had a perfect body; her face was soft, and she had the look of a woman who meant business. Her long black hair was out of the way, tied back in a ponytail.

Tim handed over the cash.

“You can go in there,” Nicole directed him to a neighbouring room.

Tim went and got undressed down to his boxers and went back to find Nicole.

Nicole undid her jacket, which revealed she had no top on underneath. Tim looked at her perky, rounded breasts.

“I want to worship you, mistress,” he said.

“Get on your knees,” Nicole demanded as she picked a whip off the wall.

Tim did as he was instructed and crouched down. Nicole walked around him. He felt the whip crack across his back.

Nicole unzipped the crotch on her leggings, and the zip went from her groin to the top of her arse. It left her private parts and arse crack exposed. Tim looked in vain.

“You see this?” Nicole said pointing to her shaved snatch. “Your small pathetic penis isn’t good enough for it,” Nicole laughed.

Tim begged to worship his mistress in some way. Nicole pointed to her shoes.

Nicole sat in front of Tim and dangled the mules off her feet, she let them drop to the floor. Tim moved forward and started to plant kisses on her pink-painted toes and slowly suck them one by one. He then took a whole foot in his mouth.

Her feet were cold but fresh. He loved feeling her skin with his tongue as he slid it along the arch of her foot to the ball of her sole.

Nicole got up and pulled down Tim’s boxers. His cock was hard. She pushed him on his back and stood on his hard penis with her bare feet.

This wasn’t Tim’s normal thing; sure, he went with escorts, but he had never gone with a dominatrix before.  He had described earlier on the phone what he thought was a beginner’s subordinate session and hoped his mistress would take it easy on him. What followed was a few hours of a combination of humiliation, foot fetish and sadomasochism fantasy where eventually Nicole let him cum on her toes. He loved every minute of it.

Tim then left, making sure he wasn’t followed or preferably not even seen. He had been so careful to hide his identity, but Nicole knew exactly who he was, and it wasn’t Tim Cooper. His real name was Tampa Cruz.

Isla sat with a martini counting how many sexual partners she’d had in the last month. She got to twenty-two, then decided that one didn’t count as he just came on her tits. She was a high-class escort and tonight she was working.

She looked younger, but Isla was in her late twenties with a toned body, a smooth complexion, and curly long blonde hair. She looked stylish in her dark blue dress and matching stilettos as she blended in with the surroundings of Manny’s, an infamous Manhattan bar.

Spotlights sparked up and brought the dimly lit bar to life. A small band in tuxedos came out and started to play a mellow beat. Then women stepped into the light and started to sing.

She looked stunning in a spaghetti strap long sage evening dress. Her raven hair was tied up and she had the most piercing green eyes. Her presence and velvet voice filled the room. The spotlight followed as she moved across the bar. A slit in the side of her dress showed off her bare slender long legs and high heel silver sandals.

Isla listened to the music as she sat alone. It was becoming clear, that this evening’s client was a no-show. It often happened; they got cold feet or a sense of guilt about their wives and girlfriends sitting at home while they were out looking for adventure. Isla was going to give it another five minutes then she was off.

The singer finished her set and went over to the bar. The sound of applause followed her as she said hello to some glad-handers. She noticed Isla sitting on her own. She knew her from the street, selling tricks on the corner. But the way she was dressed it looked like she had gone up in the world.

“I remember you, it’s Isla, isn’t it?” the singer said as she walked over.

“I think you are mistaken. I’m waiting for a friend, but I don’t think they are coming.”

“I am not mistaken, and don’t you mean punter?”

Isla got up to leave.

“Let me buy you a drink, I mean no harm. I’m Nicole.”

“Isla. And make mine a whiskey sour! It has been a day,” Isla exclaimed as she sat back down.

Nicole sat down opposite her and ordered two whiskey sours from a passing waiter.

“So, you have a no-show?”

“It seems so, arsehole wasting my time,”

“Well, at least we get to meet again.”

“Have we met before?” Isla asked.

“Yes, a while ago. We are in the same world, Isla. You sell sex and I sell the idea of it,” Nicole exclaimed.

Isla looked blank.

“As well as singing, I am a dominatrix.”

Suddenly Isla remembered Nicole from a few sex parties.

“Ah, I remember you. I enjoyed your set by the way. I would have jacked this in about thirty minutes ago if it hadn’t been for that.”

“Thank you. You are looking well, Isla. I am glad. I always had a bit of a crush on you,” Nicole said seductively.

The ladies got reacquainted over a couple more whiskey sours before leaving the bar. The city was still alive with cars and taxis whizzing by as they hit the street.

“It was nice to see you. Let’s do this again,” Isla suggested.

“Yes, let’s.”

With that, Nicole moved in. The pair passionately kissed on the lips as they embraced each other. Their mouths then touched a second time, this time with more vigour, as their tongues met as well as their lips.

After a few minutes of kissing, Isla flagged down a taxi and went home. Nicole chose to walk the few blocks to her apartment.

“Is that you?” a voice called out as Nicole went through her front door.

“Is that what?” she replied.

“Is that you mistress?” the voice called back.

Nicole walked through to her red room where Nathan sat blindfolded, naked tied to a dining chair.

“It’s me,” she replied.

Nathan Campbell was in his late thirties, medium height, well built with pushed-back wavy brown hair. He had been in the same position for five hours waiting for his mistress to return.

Nicole unzipped her dress and let it slide down her body. Wearing only a thong and heels she went over and straddled Nathan. She moved in and kissed him. Nathan’s sensations were heightened as he could smell her; the sweet perfume filled his nostrils. Nicole moved and rubbed her breasts in his face. He moved forward kissing and licking her nipples. Nicole moved back teasing him with her perfect body.

She took off her thong and sat back down. She wiped the underwear under Nathan’s nose. The silk felt smooth against his skin and the scent of her pussy was incredible. This combined with the knowledge she was now naked made his cock stand even more to attention.

Nicole teased him as she let the end of his penis touch her vagina before she moved away.

“Ah, mistress, you feel so smooth.”

She squeezed his hard cock, stroking and caressing it. She let him get to a certain point and then stopped. Nicole repeated this a few times driving Nathan crazy and not allowing him to cum.

Suddenly there was silence and Nathan could no longer feel her body or smell her scent. Then the blindfold came off and Nicole untied him. She stood there in her sage dress. Nathan sighed and got up, stiff in more ways than one. He picked up his clothes and got dressed.

Nathan left frustrated and excited at the same time. He had gotten what he paid for, but not gotten what he wanted.

After leaving Nicole, Nathan Campbell went straight to Carla’s place just outside the city. She was a security head in the US government and occasionally passed Nathan occasional lucrative work with no questions asked.

Carla’s house was remote and secluded surrounded by a high brick wall and iron gates where you needed to give a code, retinal and fingerprint detection just to get the gates open. Nathan was one of the few guests Carla had and passed all the tests to get inside the fortress.

He waited patiently in Carla’s study; she always kept him waiting. He had already had enough of that tonight.

Carla entered in a black dress and black suede heels. She had long brunette hair and distinguished facial features with hazel eyes. She had a slender, well-toned body. She was considerably older than Nathan. He had known her for at least five years, and she didn’t seem to age, but he reckoned she must be mid-fifties.

She was a ghost in the spook world. Few people got to meet her, and she was rarely seen outside of the confines of her house. To say she was paranoid was an understatement. She left nothing to chance and trusted no one. Nathan wasn’t sure what had happened to make her like this but there was something in her secretive past.

“It wasn’t there,” Nathan reported.

“Shit, really?”

“I was in Nicole’s apartment for a good few hours, I looked everywhere, but nothing.”

Nathan had been tied up, but not so well that he couldn’t get free to search Nicole’s apartment, then tie himself back up, and lie in wait for his mistress.

Nicole had several high-profile clients and often secretly took photos of them, just in case they came in handy. One of her recent notable visitors had been Tampa Cruz, a US senator, who some thought would one day be President. Nicole had decided this time that just keeping an insurance policy wasn’t enough and started blackmailing Cruz. She wanted five hundred thousand to hand over evidence of his antics.

Pictures of him surfacing wouldn’t help his presidency chances but it probably wouldn’t destroy his career. However, he was currently going through a divorce and custody battle. Janine Cruz had been caught fucking her yoga instructor, so he had the upper hand and didn’t want to risk losing it through one of his many infidelities coming to light. It could cost half of everything he had which was considerably more than five hundred thousand.

Cruz had engaged Carla to use her discretion and deal with Nicole.

Carla poured some champagne as she thought about the next move. She came over and sat next to Nathan on the sofa. Nathan watched as her dress rode up above her knee. She was bare-legged, and Nathan enjoyed seeing the extra flesh. His pent-up energy bubbled to the surface.

He went and vigorously kissed her. It was all he could do to control his desire for a woman and at this point, it could be any woman.

“What the fuck?” Carla cried as she surfaced for air.

“I am sorry, Carla. I couldn’t resist,” Nathan replied.

Carla sat thoughtfully.

“You don’t need to be sorry, Nathan.”

She picked up a remote control from the coffee table in front of them.

“I don’t normally do this,” she said as she clicked a button.

Suddenly a bed came down from a false bookcase and filled the end of the room. Carla kicked off her heels and walked towards the bed. Nathan took his last mouthful of champagne and followed her over. He looked down at her perfect red pedicured toes. He put his arms around her waist and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

“You have a beautiful body,” Nathan exclaimed.

Carla stood in just her black lace panties and bra. She undid Nathans’s shirt and pulled both his shirt and jacket off, revealing his rock-hard torso. They fell on the bed and continued kissing. Nathan unclipped her bra as he moved his kisses down her neck and chest before finally taking on her breasts.

“Oh, suck my tits,” she cried as Nathan’s tongue circled her nipples.

Nathan took each breast into his mouth as she undid his trousers and started playing with his cock. He took them off along with his socks and shoes. Carla lay on the bed, Nathan jumped on top of her and slid her knickers down her legs. She threw her head back and opened her legs.

“Fuck me, Campbell.”

“Yes, boss,” he replied gleefully.

Nathan stared at her manicured pussy and manoeuvred himself into position, pushing his solid cock into her cunt. He pushed deeper, then faster. It was all Carla could do not to scream out as he frantically fucked her. Nathan was so close, he kept going driving deeper inside her. He so wanted to cum, he couldn’t wait to cum. Then finally he felt light-headed. He went faster screaming out and filling her fuck hole with a massive deposit of spunk. He kept releasing; he had never known an orgasm like it.

After Nathan finished, he collapsed breathlessly unable to move or speak. Carla was sweating, red in the face and well-used.

“Nathan, we should have done this years ago.”

Carla was completely satisfied with what she felt was one of the best fucks of her life. Ironic that maybe they had Nicole to thank for it.

The following day Carla updated Cruz.

“Fuck, really you can’t find anything? I guess we will have to pay the blackmailing bitch then.”

“We could go another way, Tampa,” Carla suggested.

“Like what?”

There was a deadly silence and Cruz knew.

“Hell, no, Carla, I am not killing anyone. It will only make it worse. Let’s just pay the slag. I will head from Washington to New York tomorrow to sort out the money.”

It was 11 pm the following day, and Shaw, who was one of Carla’s operatives picked Cruz up from JFK airport. Shaw had made a bet with himself that they didn’t go straight to the hotel. He was right: Cruz couldn’t help himself. The first thing he wanted to do was find an escort; as if it hadn’t got him into enough trouble already. However, this time he played it safe and used a girl he had seen before.

NiceEyesDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceEyesDoll

Cruz knocked on Isla’s door. It opened and with no one standing there. He walked in and the door was shut behind him. Isla looked devilishly sexy in the short red dress and the black leather peep-toe bondage boots Cruz had requested.

“Ah, Tim, good to see you again,” Isla said as she kissed him on the lips.

“What do you think?” she said as she pulled away and did a twirl.

“Wow, you look amazing, Isla.”

She knew her craft and how to make men want her.

“Shall we get the paperwork out of the way?” Isla asked.

Cruz knew that meant she wanted to get paid. The rate was two hundred and thirty dollars per hour or a thousand if you wanted the whole night.

Cruz gave Isla cash for an hour, he had other things to do tonight. They started to kiss more aggressively; his hands went down her body as his kisses sunk lower along her neck. He wasted no time as he put his hands up her dress and slid down her small red G-string. He felt her shaved mound as they continued to kiss. She put her hand on his cock, rubbing it through his trousers. He was hard and he was ready to play. She undid his trousers and pulled it out.

Isla took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked it while playing with his balls. She ran her tongue along the length and sucked his bell-end, before absorbing it into her throat. She took it out and slapped it against her lips. Cruz looked down at his dick covered in saliva. He so wanted to fuck her.

“No glove, no love,” Isla said pausing to get a condom from her bag while Cruz took off his clothes.

She put the condom on Cruz and turned round so he could take her from behind. He put his covered cock between her legs and through her pussy lips. She leant over the table as he pounded her from behind. He unzipped her dress and pulled it over her body, leaving her naked in just her heels. He held her arse and he fucked her harder. She purred and moaned.

They then went over to the sofa, Cruz sat down, and Isla sat on top of him with her back against his face. He planted kisses along her spine. She put his hard-covered dick back in her pussy and bounced up and down on him. He was close; Isla wasn’t letting up. He closed his eyes. He could feel himself letting go. He started to cum, and Isla went faster as he screamed out and filled up his rubber. Isla slowly pulled him out of her leaving the filled condom hanging off his limp dick.

With a feeling of contentment, Cruz put his arms around Isla, secure and proud that he had fucked this sexual dynamo. They discussed Cruz’s plans for the week and Isla listened intently. It was part of the ‘girlfriend experience’ to make believe and leave the punter almost in love. Of course, everything Cruz told her was lies anyway as like the others she knew him as Tim.

Shaw called Nathan and told him what Cruz was up to. Nathan rubbed his face in his hands to wake himself up and couldn’t quite believe after all the trouble they were having with the last conquest, he was at it again.

Nathan asked Shaw to let him know the minute Cruz was clear and he would go over and talk to the hooker.

Pretending to be a client, Nathan called Isla and made an appointment. Thirty minutes later he arrived at her apartment block unaware he was being watched.

Isla opened the door now dressed in tight blue leather hotpants and a slinky white top. She left the door ajar as she let Nathan in.

“Well, what are you looking for?” Isla said as she welcomed Nathan with a kiss.

“Not what you think,” Nathan replied.

Then Nathan saw a flicker of a shadow and turned to see Nicole dressed in grey jeans and a black leather waistcoat behind him.

“Not what you expected, Nathan?”

She moved around and sat down next to Isla.

“Sit down Nathan, you make the place look untidy,” Nicole said gesturing for Nathan to sit opposite them.

Nathan couldn’t believe she was here with Isla. He wanted to hate Nicole and he knew the job he was doing would only cause her downfall in the end. No one ever got the better of Cruz and got away with it. But he was mystified by her as if she had put him under a spell and really wanted no harm to come to either of them.

“Cruz doesn’t know you two are connected, does he? Did you get more photos?” Nathan asked.

“It was just coincidence, luck!” Isla replied.

“I don’t think it’s lucky for him,” Nathan said.

Nathan watched as Nicole’s hand slid between Isla’s legs slowly going up her thighs and rubbing her groin. His eyes didn’t move off Nicole. He was mesmerized by her; he was completely hers. Nathan watched as Nicole and Isla kissed each other, their mouths smashing together, leaving a line of spit connecting their lips.

“I want to get this settled, Nathan,” Nicole purred as she moved her lips away.

“It’s what we all want, Nicole.”

Nicole laid out her demands, “I want five hundred thousand paid into a numbered account. I will then hand over all the copies of photos of me with Tampa Cruz. I will then give you a video of me admitting the photos are faked and a sworn statement to corroborate. Then there is no worry about me tapping him up for more cash.”

“When and where?” Nathan asked.

“I’ll let you know,” Nicole confirmed

The following morning at Carla’s fortress Nathan met with Cruz and Carla and explained what Nicole wanted.

“I wouldn’t trust her to take out the rubbish. We have no guarantee she isn’t keeping copies, Nathan,” Carla barked.

“Apart from the video and statement she is willing to give. Her girlfriend is an escort and has a record. I can arrange for her to be implicated in some trumped-up charge. She wouldn’t stand a chance,” Nathan said.

“Who’s her girlfriend?” Cruz asked.

“A girl called Isla,” Nathan replied.

Cruz did not comment and thought about the escort called Isla, whom he met with last night.

“I don’t think we have a choice, just pay her the money. I will leave it to you to take care of this personally, Carla. There is no need for me to be there,” Cruz said.

Carla unwillingly agreed and said she would accompany Nathan to the meeting with Nicole. An assassination attempt had been made on Carla’s life five years ago. She never found out who or why. But it made her nervous about security on the rare occasions she left the sanctuary of her house.

The exchange was arranged at a warehouse out of town. Nathan and Carla pulled up in their black Range Rover. Nathan spotted a grey BMW which he assumed was Nicole’s.

“You wait here. I think I can handle Nicole on my own,” Nathan said.

Nathan got out of the Range Rover and carefully walked over to the door of the warehouse. Carla watched intently until he disappeared inside. Five minutes passed. There was deadly silence, and Nathan hadn’t returned.

Carla then saw a female figure walking towards the Range Rover from the opposite side to the warehouse. She got out to get a better look. The woman was dressed in a black leather catsuit with a long black coat swaying in the wind. As she got closer, Carla realised it was Nicole. She took out her gun in readiness.

“Where is Nathan?” she asked lifting her weapon and aiming at Nicole.

“He’s okay,” Nicole confirmed.

“I have your photos,” she said as she threw a handful at Carla.

They slowly fell through the air and landed on the concrete. Carla looked down.

“These aren’t photos of Cruz,” she exclaimed.

There were older, from the nineties and of a man and a young girl. She recognised the man as Ira Baron, an agent she used to work with. He had been killed by a Chinese agent in 1998.

“You know the face, Carla! Ira Baron, he was an agent that you framed for selling secrets to the Chinese,” Nicole said.

“I didn’t frame him, he was selling secrets,” Carla pleaded.

“No, he wasn’t. He was loyal to his country and trusting of his boss, you, Carla. His biggest mistake.”

Carla looked at the girl in the photos and saw the green eyes of a young woman. She then realised the girl was Nicole. She quickly lifted her weapon and fired at Nicole. It clicked and nothing else. It wasn’t loaded.

“No, no, no!” Carla cried out frantically clicking through her empty chamber.

“He was my father,” Nicole exclaimed.

“I have waited for this moment,” Nicole said as she pulled out her weapon.

Carla started to run but it was no use: you can’t outrun a bullet. No sooner had she turned than Nicole fired. Carla fell to the floor with blood running from her forehead. Nicole looked at her dead eyes and then walked over to her BMW.

Nathan and Isla came out of the warehouse where they had been waiting. Nathan walked over and looked at Carla’s body. He opened his hand and threw down the bullets he had taken out of the gun earlier.

Nathan found out on the last encounter with Nicole at Isla’s apartment that all this was a ruse to get Carla out in the open. After Nicole had missed killing Carla five years ago, she had been trying to find a way to get revenge for her father and then it fell in her lap, Tampa Cruz, the randy senator couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.

Nathan had to face Cruz and explain what happened. Although from Cruz’s point of view the photos had been destroyed, Nathan had a video and statement from Nicole and whether Cruz liked it or not he was half a million dollars down as agreed. The only thing was that Carla had got killed in the crossfire by Nicole, and Nathan stated it was in self-defence.

“Okay, Campbell. Do we know where the girls are now?”

“They are in the wind. We can try to find them,” Nathan said.

“No, let’s not bother wasting any more time on this. Carla died in the field, and I think we don’t need to explain why,” Cruz quipped.

“Yes, sir.”

“With Carla gone, I do have a place for a security head of department, Campbell. Are you interested?”

“Most definitely,” Nathan confirmed.

“I am leaving for Washington on Wednesday, Campbell. Take the next few days off until then, you have earned it.”

Nathan left Cruz’s New York office a little unnerved. Nathan had thought it odd Cruz was so willing to pay out. There was never any real guarantee the photos wouldn’t reappear at a later date. He had barely blinked an eye about losing five hundred thousand and he didn’t even look at the photos Nathan had retrieved. Carla was dead and with a very loose explanation, Cruz didn’t seem to care and promoted Nathan. Something was wrong.

Nathan took a trip to Manny’s Jazz bar. He ordered a whiskey and sat in the corner.

“Is this seat taken?”

He looked up to see a beautiful blonde in a grey dress and lilac high heel sandals.

“No, please. How are you Isla?” he replied.

“I am good,” she said sitting down.

Then the main attraction of the evening came out: Nicole looking beautiful in a black tuxedo mini dress.

They listened to that voice and once again Nathan was captivated but in a completely different way.

After her set, she sat down with Nathan and Isla.

“I can’t believe you are still in New York,” Nathan said.

“No one is looking for us. But we are planning to leave tomorrow for Argentina for a while,” Nicole replied.

“Cruz was part of this wasn’t he?” Nathan asked.

“Yes, he wanted Carla out the way and I wanted justice for my father. He knew she was a double agent, so we came up with this plan.”

“Were the photos real?”

“Yes, we had to make it realistic. I think Cruz enjoyed that bit. And he does have a hooker habit,” Nicole continued.

“He was one of my regulars,” Isla confirmed.

“I approached Isla to help out. It was just fate we ended up in love,” Nicole said.

Isla smiled at Nicole’s admission of love for her. Nathan felt secretly jealous and wished Nicole felt that way about him.

“And Cruz never transferred you any money, did he?”

“No both accounts were his. I did get paid though for my services as I always do.”

“You have done this type of thing before?” Nathan asked.

“Let’s get out of here,” Nicole said smiling.

The three of them left the bar and walked the few blocks back to Nicole’s apartment.

Nicole sat Nathan down with another whiskey while she poured a tequila for her and Isla. Nicole downed hers and kissed Isla passionately on the lips. The taste of tequila passed between them.

Nathan watched as they continued to kiss. Nicole was rubbing Isla’s thigh. She returned the favour and ran her hands along Nicole’s bare legs.

Nathan was so turned on watching them make out. Isla undid her sandals and stretched her legs out and wiggled her black-painted toes. Nicole pulled off her red stilettos. Both ladies put their feet on Nathan’s lap while they teased him. Nicole raised her foot to Nathan’s face. He felt her soft toes stroking his skin. It was then joined by one of Isla’s, while both their other feet were playing in his groin. He was so turned and horny as he started to suck their toes and felt other toes rub his cock. All the time watching them make out in front of him. Nicole then rubbed her purple pedicured saliva-covered toes around his neck before planting them back on his face.

Isla’s hand was still rubbing Nicole’s thigh. He watched as it went higher up her tuxedo dress. Nicole spread her legs and Isla moved her panties to one side and started playing with Nicole’s pussy.

“You’ve been dreaming about this pussy, haven’t you?” Nicole asked.

Nathan said nothing, as Nicole got up and slid her panties down her legs. Isla undid Nathan’s trousers and pulled out his cock, sat back down and started playing with it with her feet.

Nicole swiped her panties under Nathan’s nose.

“No teasing this time,” she said as she straddled Nathan’s lap.

Nicole felt his rock-hard cock and moved forward pushing her body down on it. Nathan pulled her close and they kissed. He couldn’t believe this was real. It felt like a dream to be in the depths of her pussy, feeling her body vibrate and contract.

Isla came over and took turns kissing them both. Nicole undid her dress and took it off leaving herself naked as Nathan fucked her. Nicole went fast and furious as she orgasmed with Nathan inside her.

Nathan had only imagined this and now it was happening. He winced and cried as he violently kept dipping in and out of Nicole’s pussy. He had this overwhelming relief and felt himself let go inside her. He screamed out loud as he came hard in the depths of her cunt.

The following morning Nathan woke up in Nicole’s bed after a full night of sex. He was sandwiched between two naked bodies, Nicole and Isla. As he lay there, he wondered who Nicole really was. A dominatrix, a singer, or an agent of some clandestine security service? All of the above? It was clear he would probably never really know.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments