Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freeway Threeway, Chapter 1

"We were just helping to move Jack's sister - but then we met her..."

21
4 Comments 4
16.8k Views 16.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Jack and I had been buddies for a number of years and we'd had many good times together. One day I was sitting at home enjoying a quiet day of football when I received a phone call. Normally, no one dared call me during a football game - that was a cardinal sin and all my friends knew it. So to get a phone call during a game it must be very important. I picked up the phone, wanting to know who I was going to have to kill for disturbing me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Robert, it's Jack. Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you, I know you are watching the game, but I got a big problem and really need your help."

"Sure what's up?"

"Well, my sister and her old man are splitting up and she wants to come back here to Little Rock to live with Mom while she figures out what to do next. She called me a couple days ago and told Mom about it. Mom called me right up and asked if I could go to Phoenix to help her move. I was wondering if you'd like to take a run out there with me. Sis is going to rent a U-Haul to bring her things back and she can't drive such a big truck, plus she is in no shape to be taking on so much alone. So I am going out west to help her and I am going to need someone to bring back my car."

"I see. How long you figure the trip would be?" I asked.

"Well, if it was just a fun trip with the two of us, we could probably get out to Phoenix in a couple days of hard driving. But I'm figuring three days out and three back should be a pretty good time. We won't be spending much time there, just packing up the stuff that Sis can't load herself, which won't be much. The asshole took her for most of the stuff they owned together."

"That's too bad," I said, sympathetically.

"Yeah, but she got the last laugh 'cause he is stuck with alimony till she decides to get remarried - which I hope is a long way off!" he chuckled.

"Yeah and I hear Arizona is not a good place to get stuck with alimony payments!" I said.

"Nope, they definitely side with the women there! So he has some pretty healthy payments to deal with!"

"Good! Sure, I'll help you move your sister. Sounds like a fun trip. When are you planning to head out?" I asked.

"Well, I was kinda hoping to do it next week. Mom wants to get her back home as soon as possible."

"That sounds good. I have one appointment I need to reschedule, but it's not a problem. That'll work for me - I'll throw a few things together and we can leave whenever you want."

"Thanks a lot, Robert. I owe you a big one for this. Mom will be happy to have her back home too. If you can be ready, we can leave Saturday morning."

"Ok see you then," I said, and hung up the phone, returning my attention to the rest of the game.

That Friday during lunch, I made a point to stop by the bank to pick up some traveling money. When I got home I put the cell phone on the charger, packed three changes of clothes and a few other necessities into a duffel bag, and got things ready for the trip. I made sure I had the car charger for the phone (you DON'T want to be stuck in the middle of the desert with a broke down car and a dead cell phone!)

The next morning, Jack knocked on the door bright and early. I had just finished a quick breakfast and put the dishes in the sink to soak in some water. "Hi Jack, I'm just about ready," I said, answering the door. I grabbed the last couple things I needed, tossed my duffel in the back seat of his car, and we got ready to leave.

"So have you got the route you want to take in mind?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mapped it out last night. I figured the easiest way would be to take the 630 east to catch the I-30. Then ride it west to just past Ft. Worth where it merges with the I-20. Ride that till it merges with I-10, then take the 10 the rest of the way to Phoenix," he said. He showed me on the map the route we would take as he spoke. "I figured we could stop in Abilene (Texas) the first night, then in Deming (New Mexico) the second, and that would get us into Phoenix in the early afternoon the third day. That way we are on the road for around 8-9 hours on the first two days which isn't too tough on our asses!"

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said. And so with all the preparations made and the schedule worked out, we loaded up the car and headed out.

I was happy to see that Jack had chosen to use the Camaro for this trip. I had always envied him with this car - it was an immaculate 1967 Chevy Camaro SS convertible in fire engine red with a white interior and chrome mag wheels. The car was magnificent and a definite pussy hook! I could hardly wait for the return trip when I could pilot the beast. Jack turned the key and the massive 427 engine roared to life. God, it sounded awesome! That engine, linked to the 4-speed manual transmission made this one of the fastest cars in Little Rock. This was going to be a hell of a trip!

The traffic was pretty light on the first part of our trip. We made the short Hwy 630 to the I-30 leg with very little trouble. We turned south and west on the I-30, and in a few hours were approaching Dallas. We wanted to get through the nest of interstates around Dallas as quickly as we could. Dallas, Texas can be hard to maneuver through if you get there at the wrong time of the day! But being the weekend, it was a bit easier and we managed to circumvent most of the traffic troubles. We continued on to the next major city, Fort Worth, about a half hour away. It was just on the other side of Fort Worth when our trip took an unexpected, and quite entertaining, turn of events.

She was walking down the side of the road and at first, Jack and I thought she had broken down. But as we got closer, we realized she was not stranded, she was working! This fine-looking highway honey was actually a prostitute looking for her next "client" and would stop and talk to anyone who pulled over to see if they could offer her a good time.

She was a drop dead gorgeous sight to behold too, her long tan legs sticking out from under that all too short white skirt and the bikini type top wasn't exactly modest either! She had platinum-blonde shoulder-length hair that when it caught the sun, shone like a halo around her head. She carried an umbrella to keep the hot Texas sun off her face too much and keep her from getting too sunburned. She was certainly gaining her fair share of attention walking along the highway!

Jack and I looked at each other and neither of us felt the need to speak. We found the next available turnaround and went back to check this "roadside attraction" out a bit more. As we approached her the second time, she had just waved off a car ahead of us and so we pulled up and stopped about a minute after.

"Hey honey, you looking for a party?" she asked as we rolled up.

"I dunno, are you a party kinda girl?" I said, starting the typical banter.

"Baby, I am THE party girl! What kinda fun are you two boys looking for?" she asked. She flashed a bright smile with a playful twinkle in her eyes.

"Well, I don't know. See, me and my buddy here are on our way to Phoenix."

"You are headed to Arizona? Oh, I am so jealous! I always wanted to see Arizona!" she said.

Well, we are going out there to help his sister move. Hey, why don't you come along? Maybe we can party on the way?"

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure there's plenty of room. C'mon in!" I said. I opened the door and folded the front seat forward for her. "My name is Robert, and your driver for today's trip is Jack," I said, introducing us.

"Hi Robert, my name is Angel... cause I'm heavenly!" she said, with a wink. I'm sure I blushed at her remark because I felt my cheeks suddenly get hot, but if Angel noticed, she didn't say anything.

She got in happily and took a seat in the back, saying hi to Jack as she did. I got in but then turned to her, "Don't you have to tell somebody you're leaving? Your...um..." I said a bit sheepishly.

"You mean my pimp? Oh, honey, you've been watching too much television! No, I don't have a pimp - very few of us girls do anymore. Pimps do nothing but take your money. People think they offer the girls protection, but more often than not they are the ones we need protection from! Pimps used to beat us girls more than our johns did. They would beat us if we didn't bring in enough money, or if we refused to do as our johns asked - whatever that was. Nowadays we are in charge of our own work. We pick who we want to go with and what we allow them to do," she explained.

Then she leaned forward and put an arm around each of our shoulders, "And speaking of that, what are you boys going to do with me now that you have me?" she said, chuckling. Well, I don't know about Jack, but up to that minute, I hadn't even thought about that!

"Well, I'm... not sure. Wh... what do you... do?" I stammered, being put on the spot. Jack, being the wiser of us two at that particular moment, kept his mouth shut and let me take all the heat here. I guess my blushing must have wrapped all the way around my neck because she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my flushed cheek.

"Awww... look at you, getting all flustered and all! You are so sweet!" she said, giggling a bit. "Darlin' I am up for whatever you want - except for bondage and S&M. I don't mind a little spanking or something like that, but nothing too extreme. I like to be held down, but not tied down."

"Oh, okay then," I said, still red as a beet, I'm sure.

"And since you boys were so sweet to take me along on this little adventure, the fun we have on this trip is on me. After all, I am 'off the clock' so to speak!" she said. "So don't worry about the money thing... let's just relax and have a good time, okay boys?"

Jack and I looked at each other and grinned like a couple kids looking through the window of the local porn shop. This was going to be a hell of a trip!

Since Jack was driving at the time, Angel got the party started with me. With her arms still around my shoulders, she started kissing my neck, nibbling on my earlobe, and running her hands over my chest. I was doing fine with it (ok I had a hell of a hard-on, but I was maintaining!) until she started whispering in my ear.

"Baby, I'm gonna take such good care of you. I'm gonna show you such a good time you'll always remember this trip!" she cooed. Her soft, sultry voice and hot breath sent chills up my spine and made my cock jump.

I felt a low moan in my throat, but I had my mouth shut so I didn't think she could hear it. But she did hear it because she smiled and kissed my neck again.

That was all I could take. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned around in my seat, climbing over it into the back. As I climbed over the seat, Angel smiled and scooted over, welcoming me into the back with open arms. I sat down in the back seat and she climbed into my lap, straddling me and facing me. I put my arms around the lovely girl's waist and my hands naturally fell on her lower back, just at the flare of her ass.

Angel leaned forward and we began kissing... long, deep, and passionate. She began wriggling on my lap and very quickly, my cock responded. She moaned into my mouth and reached behind her back to push my hands down a bit. It was then, as my hands slipped under her very short white skirt, that I realized Angel wasn't wearing any panties! I felt the heat of her bare skin and my hands began rubbing the soft flesh it found.

Angel moved closer so I could reach around her further, which I did. My hands sought out what they knew they would find there and it didn't take long before they found their destination.

"Mmmm," Angel moaned into my mouth as my hands found her pussy. I ran a finger up and down her slit as she wriggled, enjoying what I was doing. Her pussy started getting wet almost instantly as my fingers teased her pussy lips.

"Go inside... finger my pussy, baby. I love your hands on me," she whispered lustily into my ear. I reached around her a bit further as she scooted closer and my fingers slipped into her wet hole a bit.

"Oooh, yess... that's it... oh, that feels so good honey," she groaned. Angel laid her head on my shoulder and let me work her pussy with my fingers. I could feel her soft slippery pussy walls and I heard the squishing of my fingers churning inside her. She began humping back against my fingers, wanting more of them inside her. She was getting quite turned on (or she was a hell of an actress!) and her moans and actions weren't exactly lost on me either!

Angel let me play with her pussy for a few minutes as she wriggled on my lap. She could feel me getting harder under her because shortly she got off me and slipped into the seat next to me. I wasn't sure why until I saw her pull a condom from her black purse.

"Let's take out your cock stud and see if I have one of these that will fit that thing," she said. She reached over and began unbuckling my belt and undoing my jeans. She tugged at them as I raised my hips off the seat, and before long I sat in my boxers with my stiff cock poking out through the pee hole.

"Hey don't be making a mess back there!" Jack said sternly as he drove.

"No worries, baby, I don't leave anything behind but a smile," she said, smiling herself.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

Then she turned her attention to her "work". She unwrapped the condom and unrolled it partially, placing the rubber over the head of my cock. She put her hot, wet mouth over the rubber and began sucking as she rolled the condom the rest of the way down my meatpole.

Angel was an artist. I mean I knew she was a professional, but what she did to my cock with her mouth went way beyond professional. She had me scooting all over the seat as she drove my cock crazy, sucking on it, licking it and humming with it in her warm mouth. She ran her soft tongue up and down the shaft, licked my balls, and even tongued under them down to my asshole. I was in heaven!

But all good things must come to an end, and I was fast approaching mine. I could feel the cum in my balls reaching a boiling point and I knew that in mere moments, I was going to boil over.

"Oh fuck, Angel, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I said urgently.

Angel took me out of her mouth momentarily. "That's it, baby, cum in my mouth. Let me feel you cum in my mouth!" she said, and she swallowed my cock once again.

Her words were unnecessary - as soon as I was back down her tight throat, I exploded. My cock jumped and then pulsed as it emptied its white hot load. I filled the end of the condom and kept on pumping sperm into it until my balls had completely drained. She pulled off my cock slowly, using her lips to squeeze every drop from me like a tight squeegee and she sucked me dry.

I lay back on the car seat, totally sated. Angel deftly removed the condom leaving me clean and tossed it out of the car onto the side of the road as we kept on driving. She helped me get dressed (yes I needed help, I was so weak from my orgasm!) and then sat next to me kissing me as I held her.

A few miles down the road and I had recuperated. Jack pulled the car over for a moment and got out coming to the back. "My turn!" he said, getting in the back seat. I got out and took over driving while Angel welcomed Jack into her little love nest with open arms. I pulled out back onto the highway just as Jack began kissing on Angel.

Judging from the way the rear view mirror was adjusted, Jack had been watching Angel and I while he drove. And now it was my turn to watch the show a bit. As I glimpsed back from time to time, I saw that Jack wasn't wasting any time - he had Angel reclined back in the seat and was busy making a meal out of the pussy I had just finished playing with!

Angel was loving it too, as I could hear her moans and squeals and whimpers. Jack always was a good pussy eater - he had told me of some of his exploits and I had briefly dated one of his ex-girlfriends who told me he wasn't exaggerating any. And now Angel was experiencing some of his talents for herself. Now it was her turn to be scooting across the seat, trying to get away from Jack's probing tongue and Angel was the one crying that she was going to cum.

That's exactly what Jack had planned, and she squirmed and wriggled at his pussy eating skills. He slipped two fingers up inside her, curling them up to find her g-spot and began stroking the soft spongy area, which made Angel all the more desperate.

"Oh, my GODDD!! Oh, fuck Jack! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Ohhhh!" she cried out. She grabbed his head and shoved it deep into her quivering pussy as she let loose. Jack lapped up her sweet juices as her pussy spasmed and her hips bucked and gyrated. Her orgasm washed over her as we drove. As much as I wanted to watch this beauty in the throes of her rapture, I had to concentrate to keep us on the road! Jack kept Angel's orgasms going by finger fucking her and licking her clit as she came. It wasn't till she shoved him bodily off her that he relented, leaving poor Angel a panting, sweating, trembling mess! Yeah, old Jack had given her a run for her money to be sure!

He sat back in the seat feeling awful proud of himself as he watched her come back down from whatever cloud a hooker floats on when she cums. As we drove on, the wind helped to cool down our hot traveling companion, and soon she was back with us again. Jack was ready for a little relief of his own so he took hold of Angel's hair and pulled her over onto his lap. She readily came to him, licking her lips as she crawled across the seat. I will say one thing about our girl - she enjoyed her work! She crouched down between Jack's legs straightaway and as quick as a wink, had his cock in a rubber rain suit and was going down on him just like she had with me.

Jack was already primed from watching Angel and me, and then from snacking on her afterward. So it didn't take him long to reach the edge of his orgasm. And just like me, his was mind-blowing and left him panting and sweat-drenched. Angel meantime, needed to cool her still steaming pussy down so she took off her shoes and climbed carefully over the front seat. Sitting down, she put her feet up on the dashboard spread as wide as she could get them without interfering with my driving (like the sight of her open exposed and shaved pussy didn't do that enough!), and hiked her skirt up, letting the breeze blow through her legs and cool her pussy off. I so wanted to play with that pretty little slit, but I figured we had time for more fun on this trip so I let her have her rest.

About an hour or so later we arrived in Abilene Texas, where we planned on stopping for the night. We found a pretty decent motel close to the highway that would do for our purposes. We were all tired of driving and needed to put our feet on solid ground for a bit. We pulled into the parking lot and Jack went in to secure a room. He came out a few minutes later with a key and we pulled the car around to park in front of the room. We took our meager bags inside and set them on the bed.

"Let's go get something to eat before we get too comfortable - we may not want to leave!" Jack suggested. Angel and I agreed. Poor Angel hadn't had anything to eat since that morning! So we all went to a nice little diner not too far away and ate a good dinner. Then it was back to the motel to relax and unwind.

We got back to the motel and went into our room. It was a nice room, nothing fancy but it was clean and in good shape. There were two queen-sized beds and we sat there looking at them for a couple minutes trying to do the math.

"So who is sleeping where?" Jack asked.

"Well, I guess we could sleep in separate beds but what about Angel?" I said. When we started our trip it was simple - one person per bed. But now with the addition of our delightful travel companion, things got a bit more complicated.

"I dunno..." Jack said. "I suppose she could sleep with one of us one night and the other the next. Or she could sleep in one bed and we could double up on the other," Jack replied.

"I have a suggestion if you boys don't mind..." she started to say. Jack and I paid close attention to what our beauty had to say.

"I have always wanted to try a threesome, and now I have two fine-looking hunks standing right in front of me. Whaddya say, boys, care to make a sandwich?"

Jack and I looked at each other and grinned like a couple Cheshire cats - this was just too good to be true. First, we find this gorgeous creature on the side of the road looking for a good time. Then she agreed to travel with us to Phoenix, and now she wants to do us both in this motel room!

I don't think we ever got undressed so fast in our life! You would think our clothes were on fire! With me on one side of the queen-sized bed and Jack on the other, we watched as our playmate began her show. Angel knew just how to perform too. She started her slow, teasing strip as Jack and I sat there spellbound. She would flash us a playful smile every so often and you just knew that behind those innocent sparkling blue eyes was the mind of a real sexual beast.

Angel finished her striptease and stood before us in all her glory. And she was magnificent too - 5'7" tall with a stunning 36D-24-35 body, she radiated a raw sexuality that made everything else fade away. Our only focus was on this blond sexpot who was about to take us to the places of an adolescent boys fantasies.

Angel crawled into bed and between Jack's legs. She wanted more of the cock that she had sampled in the car. She pulled out another condom from her purse and in a flash she had Jack suited up and she was greedily gobbling his hard cock with gusto. Angel was playing with Jack's balls as she sucked him deep into her hot mouth. Jack was lying back enjoying himself immensely as he guided her head up and down on him, showing her just how he liked it.

Angel had placed herself in just the right position for me to access her as well. With her ass high in the air, she was close enough to the end of the bed that I was able to kneel down and be at the perfect height for me to shove my face into her sweet, dripping pussy. I wasted no time in doing just that and as Angel tried to shove as much of Jack's cock down her lovely throat, I gorged myself on her tender pink pussy.

Angel moaned loudly as my tongue snaked its way into her center. I felt her push back and begin grinding against my face trying to help my tongue hit all her special spots. I wrapped an arm around her legs to hold her tight and I buried my face even deeper into her, licking and lapping her furiously. With my other hand, I found her throbbing clit and began massaging the hard erect nub.

"OHH FUCK! Yes! Oh god, Robert! Ohhh," Angel cried, taking Jack's cock from her mouth to encourage me. I felt her hand on top of mine as she pressed it into her clit harder. She rubbed her slick pussy up and down on my face even more frantically as she neared her orgasm. I took my hand away from her clit and let her work the screaming button herself - I had another idea. I continued eating out her juicy peach as she sucked Jack's cock and frigged herself.

Just as Angel's moans reached a pitch that let me know she was on the brink, I pulled out my last trick. Without warning, I shoved my thumb deep into her asshole!

"OHHHH! FUUUCKKKK!!" Angel screamed around Jack's cock. She bucked and pitched as the orgasm ripped through her, the sensations coming from her asshole and her pussy both scrambling her poor mind. Angel's reaction set Jack off as well and he began cumming hard in Angel's mouth. She writhed and twisted and struggled to get away from my tormenting tongue, but I had a good hold on her and all she could do was endure it.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed next to Jack who also lay gasping and panting for breath. I smiled at Jack - I was glad he'd had such a good time. He had had his share of girl troubles lately and needed someone who just wanted to make him happy instead of giving him attitude. Angel, who lay on her back next to him, was gasping for breath and trembling as the waves of her orgasm rippled through her still. Exhausted and unable to move, she was spent. However, I still had to be satisfied.

So with her still reeling from her own pleasure, I crawled up her body, and spread her legs, putting my cock in position. I rubbed my cock over her pussy and clit sending new jolts of electricity through her and causing the dazed girl to moan in involuntary response. Then suddenly I plunged balls deep into the pussy I had moments before been licking and lapping at. Angel reached out to me, but I took her arms and pinned them over her head and used them to anchor her to the bed as I began savagely pounding at her still spasming pussy. My cock demanded attention and now this beauty was going to be the source of it!

I thrust into her over and over - hard, deep and fast as I felt my balls churning up a new sperm cocktail. Angel moaned and whimpered and groaned as I battered her pussy, pinched her nipple, and bit at her other nipple. She tossed her head back and forth, her platinum-blond hair flying wildly.

About five minutes of this hard, rough, animal-fucking and I was getting close to cumming. I felt my cock swell and I leaned forward driving as deep as I possibly could into her. I laid on her and as my cock erupted shooting its lava into her I bit down on her soft shoulder. I was to find out afterward that she absolutely LOVED being bitten! When I sank my teeth into her shoulder, she came again herself. I released her arms and she wrapped them tight around me, holding me and squeezing me to her as we both came harder than either of us could remember doing in some time.

Finally, the three of us completely exhausted and sated, we lay on the bed together, both Jack and I with an arm around our girl, no one able or wanting to move.

We must have laid there for a good two hours before we got up. Angel wanted to take a shower and afterward, we decided that we should probably get some sleep sometime that night. So Jack generously offered to take the other bed and let Angel and I sleep together that night.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments